6 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

What schlong addon is being assigned by SOS?  Gender Bender sets F>M based on that.

SOS Futanari, yet it keeps changing PC to Male. I've been setting my PC and NPCs to Female, but basically all of them were resetted after I left the load area.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I am running on AE and game works fine otherwise except Gender Bender MCM won't show up. Any idea what could cause the problem? Notice that AE version of SOS is a hack without DLL file.

hmm, seems that MCM call is polling crosshair over and thats doing something wrong.

[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM] Dumping stack 989292:
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Type: Normal
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Return register: None
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Has stack callback: No
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Stack trace:
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]         [SLGB_Main (1F000D62)].SLGB_MCM.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call)
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]             [param 0]: None

On 1/16/2022 at 3:50 AM, poporaltemporal said:

hmm, seems that MCM call is polling crosshair over and thats doing something wrong.

[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM] Dumping stack 989292:
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Type: Normal
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Return register: None
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Has stack callback: No
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]     Stack trace:
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]         [SLGB_Main (1F000D62)].SLGB_MCM.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call)
[01/16/2022 - 11:34:52AM]             [param 0]: None

Stack dumps are tricky because the script you see throwing errors isn't necessarily the one that's having problems.  This issue hasn't been reported before, so unless there's a problem with AE's SKSE, I'm inclined to believe you have some other mod(s) that are overloading the scripting engine.  The crosshair ref dumps are probably coming on top of whatever brought the scripting system down.

16 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

does this mod change futa's gender for the sake of animation positions alone or everything sexlab related? Meaning if it recognizes futas as male, will I need to adjust my settings in say SexLab Defeat for example to allow males so futas can participate?

It changes SexLab gender, which is mainly used for animations.  How that is handled in other mods is up to each one's creator.  I believe Defeat uses Skyrim sex and counts futas as female.

On 6/2/2021 at 7:23 AM, asdj1239 said:

For some reason GB is not detecting Schlongifier as a female-flagged SoS add on for me. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem and knows how to fix it?

Not to be a necro here, but I have a similar problem and I think it's because of how Gender Bender detects the schlongs.

Part of one of the scripts in Gender Bender looks like it whitelists a select group of schlongs, specifically "Pubic Hair" and "No Schlong".

You might have a version of the Schlongifier that doesn't exactly match that list somehow.

I'm no great modder myself and tried searching this topic for info, but if anyone knows how to get Gender Bender to recognize other schlongs that keep the schlong's owner as female, I'd appreciate the knowledge.

1 hour ago, wtftesnexus said:

Not to be a necro here, but I have a similar problem and I think it's because of how Gender Bender detects the schlongs.

Part of one of the scripts in Gender Bender looks like it whitelists a select group of schlongs, specifically "Pubic Hair" and "No Schlong".

You might have a version of the Schlongifier that doesn't exactly match that list somehow.

I'm no great modder myself and tried searching this topic for info, but if anyone knows how to get Gender Bender to recognize other schlongs that keep the schlong's owner as female, I'd appreciate the knowledge.

It's been ages since I used this mod - I ended up just scrapping it from my load order but if I remember correctly to get it to work you need to add the correct plugin name of whatever you're trying to get it to detect to the whitelist because I remember finding the same issue where the plugin names in the whitelist were incorrect and led to the mod being unable to detect them

Edited by asdj1239
4 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

It's been ages since I used this mod - I ended up just scrapping it from my load order but if I remember correctly to get it to work you need to add the correct plugin name of whatever you're trying to get it to detect to the whitelist because I remember finding the same issue where the plugin names in the whitelist were incorrect and led to the mod being unable to detect them

I appreciate the response.  Been trying to figure out the specifics for myself, but it's just not working.

Maybe @Holzfrau can offer advice on how to add schlongs to the exception list along side Pubic Hair and Schlongifier?
Pretty please with futas on top?

Looked through the script sources and the ESP.
I edited "slgb_framework.psc", lines ~438/441
Changed:  filterFactionsFemale = new string[2]  to  filterFactionsFemale = new string[3]
and added:  filterFactionsFemale[2] = "<a unique part of the new addon's SOS faction name>"
Then compiled it and overwrote the existing GB script (slgb_framework.pex).

Test in game by: Start game, load save, let SOS recognize the new add-on, set parameters, save game, close and start game, load save, set the schlong manually in SOS, then check Gender Bender to find the character's gender set to male.
The new schlong only shows up in the Gender Bender list of male schlongs.

2 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

I appreciate the response.  Been trying to figure out the specifics for myself, but it's just not working.

Maybe @Holzfrau can offer advice on how to add schlongs to the exception list along side Pubic Hair and Schlongifier?
Pretty please with futas on top?

Looked through the script sources and the ESP.
I edited "slgb_framework.psc", lines ~438/441
Changed:  filterFactionsFemale = new string[2]  to  filterFactionsFemale = new string[3]
and added:  filterFactionsFemale[2] = "<a unique part of the new addon's SOS faction name>"
Then compiled it and overwrote the existing GB script (slgb_framework.pex).

Test in game by: Start game, load save, let SOS recognize the new add-on, set parameters, save game, close and start game, load save, set the schlong manually in SOS, then check Gender Bender to find the character's gender set to male.
The new schlong only shows up in the Gender Bender list of male schlongs.

For what it's worth, I think SLEN has the same functionality as this mod (it might be SLAroused or Approach, can't remember). There is an MCM option to integrate with SOS, and another one to get/set character gender the first time they are in your crosshair. I ended up scrapping all the SoS addons for female characters because I kept getting incorrect gendered animations but I'm willing to blame some unknown mod in my LO and not SLEN/SOS for that, maybe you'll have luck with that and it properly recognises the futa and no futa SOS addons

edit: I checked SLEN, SLAroused and Approach Redux and none of them had the MCM option to check actor gender when moused over. I know it exists in some LL mod somewhere but no idea which mod has it (unless the MCM option is just hidden from one of these for me since I don't have the SOS plugins installed)

Edited by asdj1239
20 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

For what it's worth, I think SLEN has the same functionality as this mod (it might be SLAroused or Approach, can't remember). There is an MCM option to integrate with SOS, and another one to get/set character gender the first time they are in your crosshair. I ended up scrapping all the SoS addons for female characters because I kept getting incorrect gendered animations but I'm willing to blame some unknown mod in my LO and not SLEN/SOS for that, maybe you'll have luck with that and it properly recognises the futa and no futa SOS addons

edit: I checked SLEN, SLAroused and Approach Redux and none of them had the MCM option to check actor gender when moused over. I know it exists in some LL mod somewhere but no idea which mod has it (unless the MCM option is just hidden from one of these for me since I don't have the SOS plugins installed)

I looked into some of those other options in the past and although it's possibly to manually assign SL genders with various other mods, I like that Gender Bender would do it automatically and, as far as I could tell, with minimal effort on my part.

Took another look at it today after reading over your previous comment again and it would seem that without any code modification to Gender Bender, as long as the new schlong has "No Schlong" in it's SOS Faction Name, it is added to the same "female" list as the schlongifier.
Seems to get stuck in the "male" list if Gender Bender has already seen it and you try to change it afterwards, but fortunately I hadn't done much beyond just testing after adding the new schlong so loading an older save was easier than cleaning it out of SOS and reloading it.

Thanks for the tips along the way.

Hello, I'm having an issue with Gender Bender on AE, No compatible schlongs detected. I have all the requirements listed in the mod post including 2 shlongs from EvilReFlex (SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE, SOS- Addon - Horse Penis Redux SSE). Is there some type of set up that I need to do in Sexlab? I saw on SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE, they have a patch that makes the shlong a strap-on, do I need this?

-Edit I went back and looked at the mod post and found that I was using an AE Patch of SoS. Will this work with the patch?

Edited by TheKek1357

I'm having the issue of women without futa schlongs getting recognized as male by this mod so they don't get strapons equipped. How do I fix this?

My settings are like this currently, any NPC I find meant to be female because they're not made into futas by SoS have "No Schlong" for regular schlong & "No Futanari" for swapped schlong.

Any NPC who does receive a futa schlong from SoS & is set Male in this mod as expected has "No Schlong" as regular & "Futanari CBBE" for swapped schlong. Regular schlong seems to not have any options but "No schlong" in both situations.

How should I adjust my settings to make sure I don't have to keep manually changing every non futa back to female with this mod? I have 2 futa addons, Futanari CBBE & No Futanari.

Edited by LesboIsBesto
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I ran into the same trouble as some of you with the No Futanari mod (Females with "No Futanari" schlong being seen as male. I believe that's the correct link, though I'm using it on SSE and it works fine), so I made a quick fix by adding it to the filterFactionsFemale list in slgb_framework.pex.  A quick test here shows it works fine and as intended with no save cleaning or other hoops required.  YMMV, but give it a try if you're having the issue.

Holzfrau, You're welcome to incorporate this into your mod if you'd like.  I am sorry if I overstepped any permission boundaries, but I did not see any permissions listed.  If there's something I missed in that regard, let me know, and I'll take it down if that's what you want.

GenderBender_SE No Futanari Fix.7z

• 2 weeks later...

This is an awesome mod...i got it running with futinari and sos...also can easily be worked into flowergirls if you dont mind...putting in the genderoverride console command when you switch i made two bat files to make it easier when doing this on bat male and one bat female....for anyone wanting to do this for their flower girls mod and want their futa to be treated as a male or vise versa...the commands are

console command = set dxoverride to 1     (this sets flower girls to see your character as male)

= set dxoverride to 2     (this sets it to female)

Im posting this here because i kept running into looking online for info on this...and eventually found someone who posted the right command...it would be nice to see this optionally integrated into the gender bender addon...but this also works...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, thesanchezking said:

So you can add the TRX Futa and TRX Horse cock add-ons to show up in this mod?

trx futa yes, im not sure about trx horse though, if you dont see it show up, that mean you must add some keyword for gender bender to identify them as futanari schlong

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that when running on the AE update (at least for me) the MCM menu stops working and the mod ceases to function as soon as the player changes cell for the first time. First load is always fine but as soon as you go into any interior or different exterior cell it all just breaks immediately. Reloading the save does not work but quitting to desktop and relaunching does and as soon as you load back in your gender will flip flop for every time you pressed the button when it was not working. Really a bizarre situation.

Edited by Sicon3