Who would you be if you were the last character you played from games?

Resdayn

Who would you be if you were the last character you played from games?

As the question states, who would you be if you played your last created character in any games that hvae this feature?

I thought this might make fun thread.

Me would be a monk panda ?

Just now, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

A lvl 3 nord woman whose sole purpose is to test dialogue and scripts.

Replace "nord woman" with "Yautja (Predator) male" and that's my case, lol.

But if we're talking actual characters meant to be played and stuff. then I would be a female Exo from Destiny 2.

Just now, Blaze69 said:

Replace "nord woman" with "Yautja (Predator) male" and that's my case, lol.

But if we're talking actual characters meant to be played and stuff. then I would be a female Exo from Destiny 2.

Female Human Hunter for me. With a pretty looking black, metallic bright blue and purple shader on season 1 crucible armor.

3 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Female Human Hunter for me. With a pretty looking black, metallic bright blue and purple shader on season 1 crucible armor.

In this case I am more Raymond Kenney, or John Donovan.

1 minute ago, Resdayn said:

I guess then you are yourself don't you ;) 

Well, me and Malicia are two overlapping yet distinct entities. But as a storyteller, yes, I was myself. And I always like to give life to my signature character. ?

Malicia : « It was  nice yes. Though it was my first time doing arrow magic, so it took a lot of time, you see ? :classic_lightbulb: »

I am currently playing a bit of Fallout 4...

Found a preset and worked to install it.  Not my usual play through...

Nuka Girl... lol. Seriously.. there is a preset and I am playing that one. (slightly tweaked.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

She was Nuka Girl when she was a teen, got money and helped pay for her law school and later aided in her meeting her husband... (Troop entertainment when she was 18+)

Now she is currently trying to gain her bearings, has jack for any fighting skills, high charisma and intelligence and that is about all.  Of course having a hard time.

Later with her development and other situations and such, she will start to realize she is an advanced Synth.  Will she follow her programing and follow and be "Father" and do his bidding or will she break from her programing and become member of Freedom Railroad... ? Who knows. 

Particuarlly if I continue this ... I will have a bit of fun and a reason to go to Nuka World..

get the suit..The gun and pose by a billboard etc of Nuka girl.. lol. 

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nuka-Girl_rocketsuit

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Thirst_Zapper

Spoiler

latest.png

What... I am a complex alien and need complex stories.. WE all KNOW HOW COMPLEX BETHESDA WRITING IS... ;) 

Edit.. went back and used an alternate start and she is now an escaped Synth... lol She went to Covedent in her synth outfit... answered the questions in a way that I was sure would trigger a positive result... and then when she seen the dr.. she was in the outfit as well. lol..

Oh well, I'm roaming the Commonwealth since 2015, thus I'd be

dis gal. No big deal cos I'm pretty familiar with that kind of script.

Spoiler

The Big O

2085839872_Fallout42018-09-2013-53-35-45-rev2-profile.jpg.8c38e5b85377a4dd09de5e8bcf67321f.jpg

Uh-huh, oh yeah, uh-huh!   ?

Hmm if i were character from game.. *thinks hard* one of the probably most closest that i can relate is *krmh* Dracula or Overlord. They back story and in dept reason to come what they are just somehow make me relate to them. Reason to conquer some village, they own moral and code which they follow. 

Archived