• 1 month later...

(Edit: Not to worry! I found the culprit, I hadn't used one of the BBB replacers that I'd already downloaded.)

Guys Im having an issue with this mod, I don't know why but there are missing clothing textures/meshes on here. I thought it might be the Break Armor addon which I realised I didn't have - but I can only get half the resources (the second part of the download seems to be corrupted no matter what source I use.) 

Don't think its a massive issue, more likely a pack I've missed a long the way, but does anyone know where I should start looking?

• 2 months later...

armor no 9 : the original game armor? or my replacer mesh?

Have you tried to take off all your armor and clothes before equip the armor no 9 ?

gluttony bay : The main isle

Spoiler

image.png

I think there is no teleporter to Gluttony Bay before you have finished the Emissary quest (Then all isles have teleporter )

• 4 weeks later...

:cool:  I said before I had issues with Chocolate Elves and NO GREETINGS, and noted it wasn't a Shivering Isles issue.  So...

For anyone having 'NO GREETING' issues with MBP+ races (mainly Chocolate and Cute Elves), I made this patch that adds proper greets for the specified races.  Yep,  the quests control the dialog, and these guys didn't have greets defined unless they're giving actual quest messages ( Like when Queen Moana... ---spoiler!!!----).

The guards were given some  polite greets used by Imperial Guards.  If the NPC isn't a guard, the Chocolate elves (and the like) use a small sampling of generic greets.

Crowning MBP Dialog Patch.esp

Obviously, this won't be needed with fejeena's No-MBP version.  :tongue:

Any wonder where I've been.  I lost my HDD and everything .  I guess you could say it went to Oblivion.  Just getting back to ... start.

• 8 months later...

Hello i've seen in the load order you provided that there is a "breakundies.esm" related to another mod.

I tried to find it but i got only broken links so far.

I searched topics and there is another one named Break Armor.

Can someone explain what theses mods do?

(what is understood i that the armor is more and more damaged each time we get hit and we have to repair them)

But what are the differences between Breaking Undies and Breaking Armor and is it still available?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, JyJyporridge said:

Hello i've seen in the load order you provided that there is a "breakundies.esm" related to another mod.

I tried to find it but i got only broken links so far.

I searched topics and there is another one named Break Armor.

Can someone explain what theses mods do?

(what is understood i that the armor is more and more damaged each time we get hit and we have to repair them)

But what are the differences between Breaking Undies and Breaking Armor and is it still available?

Thanks in advance!

Break Undies is the framework while other mods add function. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29751

It's purely optional...but as you get damaged, your armor starts showing more skin. If you have the appropriate breaking armor...this will be visible. But I've noticed it keeps track even without the correct armor. Mods like Lovers L&E or Nude Shy will react accordingly if your normal armor gets trashed...for example.

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Break Undies is the framework while other mods add function. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29751

It's purely optional...but as you get damaged, your armor starts showing more skin. If you have the appropriate breaking armor...this will be visible. But I've noticed it keeps track even without the correct armor. Mods like Lovers L&E or Nude Shy will react accordingly if your normal armor gets trashed...for example.

Oh i understand thank you for the quick answer. :)

13 hours ago, JyJyporridge said:

Oh i understand thank you for the quick answer. :)

You're welcome. :) 

A lot of those get nude = bad mods don't work well with Lovers mods that require your PC to be naked for any length of time. Player Slave Encounters for example. You need to test in-game to see if they don't get in the way...etc.

• 1 month later...

I seem to be stuck in what I think it is the next quest.

After Nicky first capture she drops you off at the Dirty Bay Inn. I talk with one of the SOAP girls and get the next quest marker about the Pimps.

However, I thought I would talk with Nicky Sand again and she would capture me but I get the standard greeting dialog from here.  I think the dialog may have been broken somewhere, or am I supposed to talk with someone else? I've talked with pretty much everyone and nothing.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do next?

Thank you,

Do you have talked to some SOAP grils and have this quest entry? (stage 82)

I found out I was not the only Soap Girl that the Pimp's had used. Looks like they are using several of us from time to time.  I don't like it, but I guess its just one of the things a working Girl has to deal with.   Just that they treat you in such a humiliating manner.    I have never felt so dirty before.   The Girl I talked with was fearful even talking to me, as if they might get mad, and do something.  Surely not..!

Then go back to Dirty bay and talk to Nicky.

Yes the quest does not always starts. Save before you enter the inn , so you can load the old save if Nicky does not ensalves you.

And you must have finished the quest "She Sleeps"

Also at Dirty Bay you find the  Mother Shelly in the village and she has a problem with her sleeping daughter Cherry. .....

Quest must be stage 100 , and you have this quest entry:

The formula worked, and Shelly Boner was so happy to have her daughter back.     She gave me this Love shield ring, seems pretty nice, has water breathing on it too.. I might try it some time, it is light, and very pretty..    I am glad I could help those people.

Only if the "She sleeps" is stage 100 and the "A Whore to be Pimped"  you have the above quest entry Nicky will talk to you.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
16 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

hi! im super late to the party but im having troble starting the mod. i install with OMM and everything seems alright but no one will tell me about the thing required to start off the quest. this is my load order

If you use this crowning version you  don't have MBP ( Beautiful people 2ch-Ed.esm .  That are about 10 esm/esp  you are missing )

Spoiler

Your missing esm and esp:

Better Cities Resources.esm     

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

If you use my "no-MBP  Crowning isle version" you miss AsharasSirensAndTritons. ( only one esp )

And you do not have LoversCreatures ! But you need it.

And your load order is a mess.  Can you start your game without a CTD ?  Even the dlc are in wrong order.

Lovers can not work with this order.

And why you have loversfse.esp ?  Delete if if you are no modder and create a Mod that use the esp. (It is a  empty esp )

And you can use LAPF  and LoversCreatures2  , only some animations does not match the dialogs ( can be happen that a NPC talks about a blow job and you get a  ass fuck )

Load oder read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

EDIT:

Your right Load order  with LoversCreature and AsharasSirensAndTritons

Spoiler

oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm   My dummy file  ( or the real esm if you want to use MBP  )
lovers with pk.esm
LoversCreature.esm

unofficial oblivion patch.esp
uop vampire aging & face fix.esp
oblivion citadel door fix.esp
dlcshiveringisles.esp
enhanced water v2.0 nd.esp  use only ONE version !
enhanced water v2.0 hd.esp  use only ONE version !

dlchorsearmor.esp
dlcorrery.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp
dlcspelltomes.esp
eve_stockequipmentreplacer.esp
malebodyreplacerv5.esp
r18pn - bs bondage.esp
dlcthievesden.esp
smchorrol.esp  
dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
knights.esp  
eve_knightsofthenine.esp   
eve_shiveringisleseastereggs.esp  
hidehelms.esp  

loversfse.esp   ( You do not need it! delete it ! )
loversrapers.esp
lovers with pk.esp
LoversCreature.esp
loverscrowningisle.esp

specialanims.esp   
zzestrus.esp

( Here all the MBP esp if you use MBP )

chocolate elves.esp 20364   This is not the MBP version ! (Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp)
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp  ( You need the race for my No-MBP CrowningIsle verssion )
eve_khajiitfix.esp  
oblivion_character_overhaul.esp  

loversmb2.esp
loversidleanimspriority.esp
loversanimobjectspriority.esp

-------------------------

And you should read more carefully

The download page of enhanced water v2.0

If you are running the game just fine with high water detail, use the HD version, as it looks the best. Those who do not have good enough hardware to run high detail water should use the ND version. It makes the water look more like high quality water, but without the performance loss of real high-detail water.
 Don't use more than one esp at once, as they override each other. 

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you use this crowning version you  don't have MBP ( Beautiful people 2ch-Ed.esm .  That are about 10 esm/esp  you are missing )

Hide contents

Your missing esm and esp:

Better Cities Resources.esm     

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

If you use my "no-MBP  Crowning isle version" you miss AsharasSirensAndTritons. ( only one esp )

And you do not have LoversCreatures ! But you need it.

And your load order is a mess.  Can you start your game without a CTD ?  Even the dlc are in wrong order.

Lovers can not work with this order.

And why you have loversfse.esp ?  Delete if if you are no modder and create a Mod that use the esp. (It is a  empty esp )

And you can use LAPF  and LoversCreatures2  , only some animations does not match the dialogs ( can be happen that a NPC talks about a blow job and you get a  ass fuck )

Load oder read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

EDIT:

Your right Load order  with LoversCreature and AsharasSirensAndTritons

Hide contents

oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm   My dummy file  ( or the real esm if you want to use MBP  )
lovers with pk.esm
LoversCreature.esm

dlcshiveringisles.esp

dlchorsearmor.esp
dlcorrery.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp
dlcspelltomes.esp
malebodyreplacerv5.esp
r18pn - bs bondage.esp
dlcthievesden.esp
smchorrol.esp  
dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
knights.esp  
eve_knightsofthenine.esp   
hidehelms.esp  

loversrapers.esp
lovers with pk.esp
LoversCreature.esp
loverscrowningisle.esp

specialanims.esp   
zzestrus.esp

chocolate elves.esp 20364   This is not the MBP version ! (Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp)
AsharasSirensAndTritonsDV.esp  ( You need the race for my No-MBP CrowningIsle verssion )
eve_khajiitfix.esp  

loversmb2.esp

If you are running the game just fine with high water detail, use the HD version, as it looks the best. Those who do not have good enough hardware to run high detail water should use the ND version. It makes the water look more like high quality water, but without the performance loss of real high-detail water.

thanks for the help! is there a way you can link me the dummy file for Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm? thank you so much!

image.png.089d088f8eeb30da0ef8d94c07d2f9c3.pngthis is my new load order (except the dummy file) that i revised in accordance to your reply (thanks by the way) for some reason NMM does not recognize your blackmail mod and OMM does not recognize crowning isle so i placed the two side by side for easy viewing as of now i get a CTD as soon as i press play game in the launcher

Have you read the Link I posted ????   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

NEVER NMM  for Oblivion ! I t can not install Lovers Mods. Also no Vortex .  Use OMM.

And never your Game in C : / program files   !!

And your Lod order is still a mess ! I posted the right load order ! Sort your Mods ! And you still have both enhanced water active , deactivate one !

Where is the LoversCreatures  esp ? I see the esm.

And if you want to use my CrowningIsle version you need AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp 

??  your blackmail  Mod ?  My ?  LoverGGBlackmail is not my Mod , but yes you can load it above Crowning

You need LAPF https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

And LoversCreatures2 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/

install it after LAPF and let it overwrite all files it wants

The load order again . Use it. Sort your Mods in this order

Spoiler

oblivion.esm
lovers with pk.esm
LoversCreature.esm

dlcshiveringisles.esp

dlchorsearmor.esp
dlcorrery.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp
dlcspelltomes.esp
malebodyreplacerv5.esp
r18pn - bs bondage.esp
dlcthievesden.esp
smchorrol.esp  
dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
knights.esp  
eve_knightsofthenine.esp   
hidehelms.esp  

loversrapers.esp
lovers with pk.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp
loverscrowningisle.esp

specialanims.esp   
zzestrus.esp

chocolate elves.esp     This is not the MBP version ! (Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp)
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp  ( You need the race for my No-MBP CrowningIsle verssion )
eve_khajiitfix.esp  

loversmb2.esp

My Crowning version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1557-loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch/

There you will find a Link for AsharasSirensAndTritons

And the MBP dummy file is in my download file.

You need

AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod

The LoversCrowningIsle K no MBP patch.7z  and Mesh Texture fix2.7z

And of course the CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z ( NOT the LoversCrowingIsle__esp_Only_1.03.06J.7z )  you download here.

---------------------------

And if you use my version you can delete the chocolate elves.esp ( if you don't want to play the race )

And delete the loversfse.esp  !

44 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Have you read the Link I posted ????   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

NEVER NMM  for Oblivion ! I t can not install Lovers Mods. Also no Vortex .  Use OMM.

And never your Game in C : / program files   !!

And your Lod order is still a mess ! I posted the right load order ! Sort your Mods ! And you still have both enhanced water active , deactivate one !

Where is the LoversCreatures  esp ? I see the esm.

And if you want to use my CrowningIsle version you need AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp 

??  your blackmail  Mod ?  My ?  LoverGGBlackmail is not my Mod , but yes you can load it above Crowning

You need LAPF https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

And LoversCreatures2 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/

install it after LAPF and let it overwrite all files it wants

The load order again . Use it. Sort your Mods in this order

Hide contents

oblivion.esm
lovers with pk.esm
LoversCreature.esm

dlcshiveringisles.esp

dlchorsearmor.esp
dlcorrery.esp
dlcvilelair.esp
dlcmehrunesrazor.esp
dlcspelltomes.esp
malebodyreplacerv5.esp
r18pn - bs bondage.esp
dlcthievesden.esp
smchorrol.esp  
dlcbattlehorncastle.esp
dlcfrostcrag.esp
knights.esp  
eve_knightsofthenine.esp   
hidehelms.esp  

loversrapers.esp
lovers with pk.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp
loverscrowningisle.esp

specialanims.esp   
zzestrus.esp

chocolate elves.esp     This is not the MBP version ! (Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp)
eve_khajiitfix.esp  

loversmb2.esp

My Crowning version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1557-loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch/

There you will find a Link for AsharasSirensAndTritons

And the MBP dummy file is in my download file.

You need

AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod

The LoversCrowningIsle K no MBP patch.7z  and Mesh Texture fix2.7z

And of course the CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z ( NOT the LoversCrowingIsle__esp_Only_1.03.06J.7z )  you download here.

---------------------------

And if you use my version you can delete the chocolate elves.esp ( if you don't want to play the race )

And delete the loversfse.esp  !

that got it working! thank you very much!

I am testing changes I made to this mod to make it compatible with LAPF, but it may take awhile, and some may never exactly fit the text I had set up during sex act's.

This one is far more apt to use certain animations in certain spots ( also I was learning a lot as I went on this one , and also the quest if done properly take quite a while to do.  So It may be awhile before I have and LAPF version stable enough for release. I fear the spider pregnancy may suffer some and many differences may happen with other event's.

But I am looking at it now.  This was when I was working with thomthom and his follow scripting finding way's to better swap the player in and out of the enslavement routine's.  The Freeme variable being my idea. Which worked reasonably well, and I set up the crawling animation to function properly with enslavement.

But this mod was one I worked on off and on as I learned how to script LoversPK ( starting in the old wolflore sight where I began lover crowning Isle ), so much of the early stuff in it was like experimental, and testy.  I was learning as I modded, and the scripting will really show that.

It was probably one of the first English text original LoversPK mods made, and I kept expanding it for a long time.

Early on there just were not very many animations at all, like in loversPK 1.1 I think there were only like 30 or less animations, the first 10 could be called then, and each of those was like a template, that could random any other like them.  so if say 1 was a missionary calling it would actually have the effect of a random call on all missionary animations in the mod. System went through many changes over a long period.

I translated the Lovers mod, and system long ago, and in many ways it I would say was the predecessor to what we now call loverPK, but I translated Friends & lovers which was also very much a  predecessor or contender as well, it had the nice but testy ability to have three some animations, which was attempted in some versions of loversPK, I think if you have 1.3 version you may occasionally see a ghost statue during some sex acts.  This was and attempt to add group animations, and I did make it work once with some of the animations from Friends & lover's or a mixing of those animations.  But never with any stability.

Anyway I am trying to get this one to I hope play reasonably close to the way it did in the older LPK, in LAPF version. But there will probably be some animations I just make do with.

Galgat,

If there turns out to be an animation that you need, just let me know and I'll try to create it.  If it is a human to human animation, that is fairly easy.  Time consuming, but easy.  

If it is an human to creature animation, that is much more difficult, but I'd be happy to try.  I'd hate for you to have to settle for an animation that doesn't fit.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, gregathit said:

Galgat,

If there turns out to be an animation that you need, just let me know and I'll try to create it.  If it is a human to human animation, that is fairly easy.  Time consuming, but easy.  

If it is an human to creature animation, that is much more difficult, but I'd be happy to try.  I'd hate for you to have to settle for an animation that doesn't fit.

I think I had all the animations I needed.  I did fill number 15, and 42 through 49 in my INI they were blank places you left in your LAPF mod, so I do not think they will trouble anyone, I also added motion 229 which I don't think will bother your mod any, was a creature animation.

I replayed the mod start to finish an encountered no problem's.  It will hinge some on how people have there creature animations installed. But as long as they have some they should be okay.

The problems may come from donkey's INI in DonkeyLoversAnimationProject2.4, I and he both swapped stuff, but there was a creature I used only in {id}'s domain from that, Donkey did not make it, but I and he tweaked it, and used it.. If people use it it has the original INI motions from 1 to 195 in it., The only place they actually need it is when traveling to the {id} domain in a latter part of the Pimp's mission.

I only uploaded it as the original location to download it was lost, and I think CPU asked me to make available as people were complaining they could not find it.

I may pull it down, and remove all INI motions from 1 to 195 and re up it, to avoid conflicting if people use it, They may not need it I modified, and re skinned, and included special animations for that creature, but I think something from that mod is still needed when you reach {id} domain.  ( But I for get what it was ) :(

EDIT >>> I did that removed the motions from 1-195 from the Donkey animation pack and re uploaded.  I do not believe it will pose a problem I only use a very small part of that mod for one creature.