? That's strange.

The Dialog have a item count condition, if you have 20 pirate sperm in your inventory you get the message "go to hotwater   "

If you don't drop some sperm or put it in a "Magic bag"   so that you don't have 20 sperm in your inventory hotwater should have his Dialog.

And your load order seems to be ok

here the hotwater dialogs/Greetings if you want to update the quest and pirat faction with console

First time hotwater

Greeting:  xx031DA0

Script results:

player.removeitem 001CRPirateSperm 11
StartConversation Player AAACRCleanedUP
player.SetFactionRank 001CrownPiratesSlut, 1
setstage Xlovergalgat02 27

2nd Hotwater

Greeting: xx031D9F

Script results:

player.SetFactionRank 001CrownPiratesSlut, 2
setstage Xlovergalgat02 30

3nd Hotwater

Greeting: xx032487

Script results:

player.SetFactionRank 001CrownPiratesSlut, 3
setstage Xlovergalgat02 33

4nd Hotwater

Greeting: xx032488

Script results:

setstage Xlovergalgat02 35

Now a problem on Siren Island I did the Sirens Lusty Trial and only found 2 NPC I can talk to all others I get I have no Greeting and went my PC has sex with Carrie Gee or Siren Island Guard she don't get any Essence I try couple times and still not getting any 

post-69983-0-85945800-1435900792_thumb.jpg

You must fix the No Greetings bug.

Dit you travel to SI without using the gate, or you were in SI and use a teleport spell or ring to get Bach to Cyrodiil or Crowning isle ?

Console:

setPlayerInSEWorld 0

or

setPlayerinSEWorld 1

It can also be fixed by going through the SI Gate to Cyrodiil and returning in the right world.

You can cheat the Siren essence , but that don't fix your Sirens.

Player.additem xx057BE3 yy

xx = Crowning Isle esp ID

yy = amount

Not in the Mod.

But you can use the meshes and add them as add armor or clothes in one of your armor-clothes Mods, or place in the Crowning School (SOAP) Player room.

CRmainbody.nif

crrcspinearmor.nif

crtptentacle.nif

in meshes\creatures\zzzLoversTentacle

Don't think you can use the tentacle nif, the human Skeleton has no tentacle bones.

And from the CRmainbody.nif you can delete the head if you want your Player head and hair.

Here a combinated CRmainbody.nif and crrcspinearmor.nif without head.

And NiMaterialProperty changed to "Skin" so your Player texture is used

post-3205-0-58311500-1436321106_thumb.jpg

CRmainbody armor.nif

It's the same armor/mesh use by the LoversCreatures Tentacle Girl but different color ( same Folder : meshes\creatures\zzzLoversTentacle )

Use the Lovers Creatures summon spell.

I'm doing the pimp one and helping out the farmer my PC been doing it for a long time with the pigs and the farmer still have not come over and said anything and the pigs only raped her at first but nothing else she just following porky piggy around how long dose she have to do it. My game just crashed guess I got do it again

Working now 

Done almost all the quest only one left is the love armor 9 also still having problem with I got no greeting I did change my boot order also went thu the portal and gates so I got on idea what is cause of it. How long do I wait till the armor kick in? 

? Have you used my mesh ?

If you only use the crrcspinearmor.nif ( a armor without Body) as amulet  or tail Slot it fits only with a DMRA Body.

That's why I add the armor to the Body mesh so you set it as armor with foot,hand, upper and lowerbody Slot.

The left is your PC ? have you changed the texture path ? the armor is not red.

Try my mesh.

? Have you used my mesh ?

If you only use the crrcspinearmor.nif ( a armor without Body) as amulet  or tail Slot it fits only with a DMRA Body.

That's why I add the armor to the Body mesh so you set it as armor with foot,hand, upper and lowerbody Slot.

The left is your PC ? have you changed the texture path ? the armor is not red.

Try my mesh.

Not such where to put the file CRmainbody.nif or how to add it to get it to show on my PC 

You create a new armor ( in Crowning isle esp or in one of your armor Mod esp )

Add a new Folder in meshes and put in  my CRmainbody armor.nif ( it use the Crowning Textures)

The new armor you put in a new chest and the chest you place wherever you want ( e.g. in the Crowning School Player room. )

Or you add it with a script in the Player inventory.

Here a esp with meshes Folder and my CRmainbody armor.nif

At game start 2 armors are add in the Player inventory. Both look the same but one is light the other heavy armor.

post-3205-0-18622400-1436483018_thumb.jpg

CRmainbody armor.7z

If you don't want the futa Penis you can delete it with NifSkope.

Edit: No dick replacer. Copy the nif in meshes\fejeena\TentacleArmor

No dick replacer.7z

• 1 month later...
Guest marieruth

I'm hoping someone could assist me in an issue I'm having. My character keeps collapsing after talking to Matty Grimbold in Gluttony Bay. I'm assuming the sequence is supposed to go from talking to him, him injecting your character with some fluid, your character collpasing, and then becoming a slave, maybe even a fade-to-black kind of thing? I've no idea if that quest is incomplete or anything, but is there a way I could remove the effect from my character, and reset the quest even? Or is this one of those "just reload an older save" situations?

You can not reset quests ( not possible in Oblivion)

The Gluttony Bay Quest:

You see the slave Girl and talk to the owner. Then you get the quest entry:

I talked to and ornery old Orog, at Muddy dock in Gluttony Bay about his slave, and he got real angry. Told me to talk to someone named Grimbold.   I guess if I see him I might ask why they keep slaves here, I saw there holding Cages.  I don't like slavery of any kind, But I suppose it is legal in the Isle's.  I don't like it though.

Then you go to the Pier near the bar and talk to Grimbold . If you accuse him he'll inject a venom or drug. You collapses after a few seconds.

Quest entry:

The bastard Grimbold has stuck me with something, I am feeling very sick.. I think I may pass out.. Have to get away..Oh God ! I'm not going to make it....           I have finally waken up, and I am tied to a post on the far side of the island I think.. so dizzy.

As you can read in the quest-entry you wake up tied to a post. If nothing happens after you collapses the script has not been triggered properly. Load an older save and try again.

Or if you don't want to play the quest don't talk to Grimbold.

------------------

The quest is almost complete.

You are a slave for some time in a dungeon and in the town Gluttony Bay.

Then you will be "dispose". Thrown in a cave to die. You meet a Girl ( the  strongest Companion I ever had in game) you fight your way out ( some Vampires) and the Exit is on Crowning isle in a Farm house (Before, it was always locked )

In the School you can talk to Booty about your new companion , she tells you something about a staff she needs but the quest ends at this point( not finished yet). But you have a very powerful companion.

Guest marieruth

You can not reset quests ( not possible in Oblivion)

The Gluttony Bay Quest:

You see the slave Girl and talk to the owner. Then you get the quest entry:

I talked to and ornery old Orog, at Muddy dock in Gluttony Bay about his slave, and he got real angry. Told me to talk to someone named Grimbold.   I guess if I see him I might ask why they keep slaves here, I saw there holding Cages.  I don't like slavery of any kind, But I suppose it is legal in the Isle's.  I don't like it though.

Then you go to the Pier near the bar and talk to Grimbold . If you accuse him he'll inject a venom or drug. You collapses after a few seconds.

Quest entry:

The bastard Grimbold has stuck me with something, I am feeling very sick.. I think I may pass out.. Have to get away..Oh God ! I'm not going to make it....           I have finally waken up, and I am tied to a post on the far side of the island I think.. so dizzy.

As you can read in the quest-entry you wake up tied to a post. If nothing happens after you collapses the script has not been triggered properly. Load an older save and try again.

Or if you don't want to play the quest don't talk to Grimbold.

------------------

The quest is almost complete.

You are a slave for some time in a dungeon and in the town Gluttony Bay.

Then you will be "dispose". Thrown in a cave to die. You meet a Girl ( the  strongest Companion I ever had in game) you fight your way out ( some Vampires) and the Exit is on Crowning isle in a Farm house (Before, it was always locked )

In the School you can talk to Booty about your new companion , she tells you something about a staff she needs but the quest ends at this point( not finished yet). But you have a very powerful companion.

Thank you for the response. I ended up reloading the save, but I'll keep what your post said in mind.

I have another minor question, specifically about animations. Every once in a while I get a Lovers error message where SPos## couldn't be found, which I'm thinking is an animation since both characters stand still during the animation rather than playing it.

Are there other packs or resources I need to, or should, download for this mod? I recall seeing the error messages for SPos 166, 46, 49, and some other numbers I don't remember. I use the non-MBP version of Crowning Isle, and majority of those errors appeared during quests for Crowning Isle.

Yes you get missing Animation Errors.  Crowning isle use the old Lovers System, so if you play it with LAPF some animations are not "right" ( NPC talkes about blow Job and fuck the Player ) and LAPF have only about 150 animations and 50 free( not used)  animations  and if Crowning wants to use a not existing animation you get a error message.

Read:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/page-22?do=findComment&comment=744072  (post 426)

You can fill all empty/missing animations with old Lovers animations ( galgats animations and animations from the "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12"

Guest marieruth

Yes you get missing Animation Errors.  Crowning isle use the old Lovers System, so if you play it with LAPF some animations are not "right" ( NPC talkes about blow Job and fuck the Player ) and LAPF have only about 150 animations and 50 free( not used)  animations  and if Crowning wants to use a not existing animation you get a error message.

Read:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/page-22?do=findComment&comment=744072  (post 426)

You can fill all empty/missing animations with old Lovers animations ( galgats animations and animations from the "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12"

That definitely helped cover a majority of the missing animations. I had some other missing animations remaining, but I found them within the outdated Lovers Resources Pack Version 2. Hopefully everything will run smoothly. Thank you so much for answering my questions.

• 3 weeks later...

fejeena,

Please help, Is there another quest in Sirens Isle after doing the queen's mother quest?  I did the Pimp quest and the Slave quest at Gluttony Island, spoke and got quest updates from Ms Greaves, but Booty just keeps asking me if I wish to go to Sirens Isle, won't change the freaking subject.

No the Slave quest at Gluttony Island is not finished. You can talk with Booty  about the slave Girls and she tells you about a magic-staff you can get in Dirty Bay, but the shop keeper in Dirty Bay don't talk about the stuff ( Galgat has stopped there )

You did the "Mothers Spider...Yuck..!" Quest ? ( Give birth to a Spider daedra )

During the "Love Armor No.9" quest you come back to the Sirens Island ( you talk to the Mother Siren and then you talk to the Mother of the Mother (grandmother of the Queen)

The quest starts after you finished the "A Whore to be Pimped" quest ( Reginas father is dead)

• 1 month later...

Okay. Thankyou so much.  Is Galgat still working on this mod?  That'll be great.

I am looking at it, it has been so long sense I worked on it. I want to move the slave girl quest forward some more, But I have to play through the mod my self to get a feel for what i was doing again. I lost a lot of stuff I had done with my last window's melt down.

No promise's, but I would like to extend that one quest on out as I had planed. Just not sure if I can find the time. I know I am never going to find time to make it LAPF totally compatible. I am sure it will play with LAPF, but the animations will be all wrong.

I am not running LAPF, and probably won't for some time yet. Not until I get a bigger HD so can multiple install Oblivion ( I own three copies of the game so I don't feel bad having multi installs) I can only play one at a time anyway. My Poser, and Daz Studio stuff, as well as all the other bethesda games, and Origin games, and blender, and photo shop, and other editing junk I use have given me very little room for much modding :(

Need to get another Large USB drive too :/

• 1 month later...

galgat have a problem with this mission is that when I look at the scoreboard I get a green arrow in the sea of anvil and if I go swimming there is nothing so and asked all NPC and could anvil but nothing too and I looked on the coast of anvil and nothing and eventually and gone to spring anvil ye asked all NPCs from there to see if anyone take me but nothing too and waited hours in the dock have if appeared some NPC to take me but nothing I know I have the mod installed perfectly and fill all the requirements, I am doing something wrong? :(