"Was the NPC with horns and purple feet and invisible body that was next to the pond ^^, as and could not see it ?! :c"

purple = missing texture

invisible = missing mesh

Do you have all MBP Mods you need?   MBP1.4aFull&MBP++0.90&x117++0.76a

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm  

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp                                   19900
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
 x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Or you use my NO MBP Patch http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1557-loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch/   ( You need AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod instead of MBP )

a doubt or question whether it is not too much trouble, is the bedroom that you assign is on the same site that you talk to the NPC's main mission after reaching the island crown? true? Is it only I have to go upstairs and talk to the partner who will be one of the only two rooms? true? is that he has confused me a little school and I imagine a large building on the island and this seems little else ..... and I noticed nothing but get an error in the mission Morbius lab work because when you talk to the NPC and you lie down in bed and you kidnaps nothing happens until you wait a while and then opened the two gates after that nothing happens but my character is alone with nothing inside and the NPC is still behind bars without power talk with and without saying anything I do not have anything in inventory, you should spend some?

Room problem sloved ? Your room is in the basement the second part. There you meet your roommate.

Morbius lab quest:

Can be script trigger problem.

Quest: you talk to him outside the house. You go in his house and use the bed . You wake up in the dungeon. Wait till the gate opens and leave your cell. The creature should be in the second cell. You go near the grid ( he talks to himself about the Experiment )

Save often !!! save before using the bed in the house. Save after you wake up in the dungeon. and best save after each creature fuck.

So  try again with an old save.

what the basement and everything I have controlled in fact I am now in the part where I just received the first class and the teacher tells me something that I have my assignment and that makes it not if I have to go to collect cums like he owned the place or that .... I'm lost as to the mission of Morbius lab work I have no problem with the conversation actually came at night to the island and what I do is go home quickly to prevent a crazy gargola transferred a wall and violates me once and prevented the gargoyle comes from inside the house and I'm inside the house and talk to Morbidus waited an hour to talk to him again and tell if the conversation ends after teleporting or magically disappear and finally go to bed and sleep five hours the rest it is what I told you :c

The sperm you can collect on the island or travel back to Anvil.

Morbius lab quest: you woke up in the dungeon ? Then the gate opens and nothing happens ?

Have tried it again with an old save ( start the quest again )

sleep in the house and when you wake up in the dungeon save your game. Now see if it works.

If it don't work: quit the game , start game and load the save in the dungeon. 

!!! do not load the save without quit the game ! the broken (not triggered ) script is still in your comp-save(RAM). Never load saves in game, always quit game and start game again, then load the save. If you have a broken script, wrong triggered or other errors and you load a save in game, all the "errors" are still in your comp-main memory (RAM) and you save the errors in your next save ( you'll never get rid of them) And more and more bug will be stored in your saves till your save are corrupted.

Edit: I also mentioned it in my yellow Link.

actually in the mission of lab work Morbius everything you suggested it had already tried to be honest and suspected violations mods such as lovers creatures or Joburg  had something to do with this decision and so I went to options and reduced the frequency of violations of the minimum and the mission automatically Morbidus me to run :3 with the exception of the animation violation of the Minotaur was having sex with the air while my character was in his ass LOL the truth is that I could use While some mod that aligns some animations certainly some sexual.

fejeena You know how people in lab lovers do when you have to say with all mods and many? I say if you ever have problems in the game because of the mods that I have activated and I have to name them all for example in Oblivion I have no major problem that sometimes has pulling lag and crasheeme I rarely but in other games as skyrim I suffer a lot where I have 869 mods and have assets 422 mods have problems such as crashes in certain areas of the game where I have nothing installed and even can not access any main city since I have loading screens infinite XD, you know if lovers Lab can print screen and paste them into the mods comments in any way? :s  would help me in the future.

I read your post several times....but still don't know what you mean.

Does the quest work now ? Do you have another question ?

My english is not good and your english is not good...result: I don't understand your post.

Tips: Mods you should not use while playing Crowning isle: Joburg or LoversStalkerM ( turn down the setting so that no NPC is stalking you ), LoversMagic ( shut of  Life Drain ) , LoversImmoral Guards ( deactivate it while playing Crowning).

Companion Mods ( do not take a companion to Crowning isle. If you have Lovers Bitch take one of your Player-dogs out of the kennel and tell him "wait here"....now you can travel to Crowning isle and can fuck dogs without get a dog companion and mess up some quests )

Install or Mod sorting problems ? Read my yellow Link below .

The Mod works for me now have the lowest level in Joburg in the mod LoversImmoral change Guards still have it turned on but do not worry if I see what I turn gives me problems.

I have another question, there is a way to teach all the mods you have activated in comments without having to write by hand for example by screenshot and paste it as a comment? It is for help in skyrim in the future as I have many problems and not feel like mods and mods write 400-odd hand.

? A example load order ? You can copy and paste in a txt file.

Or

You want to post your load order ?  ( have you ever read this ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/ and it is also noted in my yellow Link )

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy/save it as txt file.
To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", then copy/save it as txt file.

Edit: or you can search the Oblivion "Plugins.txt" file. Click  C partition and use the search function, insert  Plugins.txt and hit enter.

Wait and you get all Plugins.txt files ( Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout3, Fallout NV,... ) Open the file and copy the text or copy the file.

If you post your load order use spoiler !! ( see the Link above how to create spoilers )

Load order posted as screenshot is shit ( I ignore those posts mostly )

Copy the load order and post in a spoiler.

??? And how you can have 422 active Mods ? 255 is max.  The highest  ID number is FF ( hexadezimal for 255. A ID can only have two digits. And 256  is in hexadezimal 100. And 257 = 101 , ... )

ok in the modmanger you can have Mods without esp or esm, so they are not in your load order  ( textures and meshes replacer )

And if people say "post your load order" they want the load order ( your esm and esp in order ) not alphabetical list or screenshot of the Modmanager.

And with Oblivion use Oblivion- or TES-Modmanager ! not Nexus Modmanager.

• 2 months later...

Wrong installed MBP.

Eye textures are not the right for the eye meshes.

Or wrong created BashPatch.

-------------------

But don't ask me who to install MBP or create a BashPatch. I never used or downloaded MBP and never used WryeBash. I create NO-MBP Versions.

• 3 weeks later...

So far I really like this mod, but I'm having a few issues with it.

In certain scenes there are missing sexual positions. I think this is probably because I'm using the latest version of Lovers.

All sex for my character is considered rape, even if my character is the one initiating the sex.

Yes all sex is rape. ( don't know why )

Missing animations: Crowning was make with old Lovers with PK. With LAPF you will have some missing and some wrong animations. ( They talk about blowjob and fuck your ass )

LAPF has about 50 free ani numbers, you can fill them with copies or old animations.

Read my yellow Link below

Missing Animations

• 1 month later...

There was a reason why I picked the rape, One reason had to do with auto advance I think, but that was not the main reason, I would have to get back to playing it again to remember, I have been tinkering with extending the last quest I started, where have to go get Bootie a New staff Which is part of the DemiGod stuff... But Have not had time to get very far with it.

<<<EDIT>>>

I found where I posted about it many posts back, I had been asked about it before.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/108-loverscrowningisle/page-31?do=findComment&comment=474081

"   My mod has always used the rape setting in almost all cases, one of the main reasons for this is Rape motions can not be changed with the Jump button which is a LoversPK option when in consenting sex. I call certain motions, which I quite often set to dialog, and I use the rape tag for this reason, there are other reason's, but they take to long to explain."

This was also why it was so devastating for me when the Motions got reOrdered, which caused me to lose some interest in the mod.

• 1 month later...

I am at the tiber septim hotel, how do i find the author of the love letter? There is no one with initial letter EA.

? tiber septim hotel ? Love letter ? Sure you play a Crowning quest ?

please post Quest name and last quest entry.

can someone help me , i talked to the siren queen and she ask me to go for gobelins , and because i didnt see any way to go back to booty i use the ring . so after the gobelins quest i must return to the queen and i don't know how ( and i don''t wont loose my save ( like a jerk i have only one save ... ) ) there is a command console to go to the siren island , or just a way to reboot the alchemist proposal ( when i talk to him he not proposing the island ) ?

Booty sends you to the Siren isle.

Quest entries

stage 55-  Well I got the Key to the back door, and the Shaman, likes me sO much he hopes I come back, gave me some cream to make me smell more Goblin Bitchy..{ Giggle }.....Sure I will....................NOT !...                 Now to go see if Booty can make this stupid shake for me...       Maybe this will get the Siren Queens Favor...I hope..

stage 60-  Well Booty was ready, and Waiting for me to bring in the Goblin Sperm..she said would only take a moment to make the Shake.. I may have to try one of these some time, but this one is for the Queen..{ Smile}...I should put poison in it...                         Oh but then I will never get that stupid essence stuff...Grrrr !

stage 65-   Booty Shook that shake up in a hurry, now its off to Siren Island, and the picky Queens Throne room...and I hope I gain her favor this time...Gee !

Now you talk to Booty and she sends you to the Isle