Booty sends you to the Siren isle.

Quest entries

stage 55-  Well I got the Key to the back door, and the Shaman, likes me sO much he hopes I come back, gave me some cream to make me smell more Goblin Bitchy..{ Giggle }.....Sure I will....................NOT !...                 Now to go see if Booty can make this stupid shake for me...       Maybe this will get the Siren Queens Favor...I hope..

stage 60-  Well Booty was ready, and Waiting for me to bring in the Goblin Sperm..she said would only take a moment to make the Shake.. I may have to try one of these some time, but this one is for the Queen..{ Smile}...I should put poison in it...                         Oh but then I will never get that stupid essence stuff...Grrrr !

stage 65-   Booty Shook that shake up in a hurry, now its off to Siren Island, and the picky Queens Throne room...and I hope I gain her favor this time...Gee !

Now you talk to Booty and she sends you to the Isle

thanks a lot , i feel a little stupid

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to get links to the needed mods? I have no idea what LoversPK I need, also its a pain to dig through the forums to find the needed mods.

You don't have Lovers installed ?

You have MBP ? ( Modular Beautiful People )

You have nude Roberts male and HGEC female body installed ?

All you need before you install Lovers/LAPF: read my yellow Link below. Right Oblivion installation, tools you must have, nude bodies, armor-clothes replacer, BBB animations

Then you can install LAPF http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

AFTER LAPF install LoversCreatures2  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/

Then MBP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/   see the "Loadorder update2" spoiler ! You will have a lot of esp in your load order.

If you don't like or want MBP you can install  my No-MBP CrowningIsle Patch http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1557-loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch/ then you only need "AsharasSirensAndTritons" http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19103/

!!! Of course you install my Patch after CrowningIsle K  !!! you must download only the "CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z"  ( the "LoversCrowingIsle__esp_Only_1.03.06J.7z" is a older version )

Installation order with MBP: LAPF, LoversCreatures2, MBP, CrowningIsle K

Installation order without MBP: LAPF, LoversCreatures2,  CrowningIsle K,  AsharasSirensAndTritons, loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for missing or wrong animations read my yellow Link below. "Missing Animations"  CrowningIsle was made with the old Lovers with PK, so some animations do not match the dialogues. You can install the old Galgat animations "galgat animations.7z"

DO NOT install the "DonkeyLoversAnimationProject2.4.7z" if you don't know what you are doing. You can install only the animations, but not the esp and esm.

Better install the "galgat animations.7z" from my yellow Link, or the "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z". 

If you absolutely don't know what you are doing and/or don't want to overwrite LAPF animations: then install the "ExtraAPAnimations.7z"

Then some animations will not match the dialogues.( NPC talks about blow job and fucks you from behind ) , but you will not have "missing animation errors"

Links or downloads in my yellow Link below, in section "Missing Animations" (!!! Back up the LAPF aniamtions  !!! )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And remember you must be playing a FEMALE CHARACTER ! With a male character you can't even get to Crowning isle, all you will see is a new NPC in Anvil.

Would it be possible to get links to the needed mods? I have no idea what LoversPK I need, also its a pain to dig through the forums to find the needed mods.

You don't have Lovers installed ?

You have MBP ? ( Modular Beautiful People )

You have nude Roberts male and HGEC female body installed ?

Nope Only recently installed TES4 after my laptops HD went to shit.

Regardless TY.

One more thing. Will using NMM be ok as long as I keep LO proper?

• 2 months later...

u know i have been on here for a year now and every time i try to use a link on a post it has always been not working i would love to see a post the is locked and with all of its links still working if the old link isnt going to work then post links that do and will work

First off, the LINKS FUCKING WORK!  Second, knock off the fucking hostility.  It doesn't matter for shit how long you have been here, that is NOT an excuse to behave badly.  Third, the problem is 100% on YOUR END!  I checked the links 5 seconds ago and they are WORKING!  Just like they always have.

If you want help, then BE NICE and take the time to POST what your download issues are in the appropriate thread (if it is a general download issue then post in the general tech support section in the pinned thread there, if it is with a specific mod, like this one, then here is fine).  If you don't give us anything to work with (browser type and version, connection type and speed and other details such as this) then how in the hell can we possibly help you?  Use some common sense for crying out loud.

And don't EVER freaking quote the entire OP again.  That is just absurd.

Just want to let you know I had to make a patch to fix a glitch I encountered.  The version I downloaded was from half a year ago, so I don't know if you may have fixed it already or not.....

So no one will accidentally see it:

The issue lies within the Evil Gypsy's cave during the scenario where you have a fully charged armor and you've asked the Siren Queen (or grandma?) for help.  I'm typing this from memory as it's been a couple months ago.

The issue is that when help arrives, the queen and gypsy do not fight.  Taking a look at some of the code for that scene, I noticed that one of the switches was apparently reversed.  And no, I don't have Isles loaded... sorry.  But, the moment I changed the switch, there they went fighting.  I had to seriously duck.

Sorry I am not more specific about the switch itself.  But there is (or was) a bug in the scene that basically finishes the cursed sexual armor quest.

u know i have been on here for a year now and every time i try to use a link on a post it has always been not working i would love to see a post the is locked and with all of its links still working if the old link isnt going to work then post links that do and will work

First off, the LINKS FUCKING WORK!  Second, knock off the fucking hostility.  It doesn't matter for shit how long you have been here, that is NOT an excuse to behave badly.  Third, the problem is 100% on YOUR END!  I checked the links 5 seconds ago and they are WORKING!  Just like they always have.

If you want help, then BE NICE and take the time to POST what your download issues are in the appropriate thread (if it is a general download issue then post in the general tech support section in the pinned thread there, if it is with a specific mod, like this one, then here is fine).  If you don't give us anything to work with (browser type and version, connection type and speed and other details such as this) then how in the hell can we possibly help you?  Use some common sense for crying out loud.

And don't EVER freaking quote the entire OP again.  That is just absurd.

first off i wasnt being hostil and second off there are link thats dont work on other post wasnt pointing a finger anyone was just saying if anyone needs to stop being hostil is friend not me

• 2 months later...

Hallo Leute

Ich melde mich hier weil ich diesen Loversbitch Bug Habe! Also das die Hunde getötet werden weil sie Frauen Vergewaltigen.
Der Tip der gegeben wird, den Hunde Partner zu Hause zu lassen wirkt leider nicht und Loversbitch zu deinstallieren bringt auch nichts?
Wie behebe ich diesen Nervigen Bug, möchte ungern von vorne anfangen.

hi Guys

I report here because I have this Loversbitch Bug! So the dogs are killed because they rapes women.
The tip of the given is to let the dog partner at home does not work and uninstall Loversbitch also brings nothing?
How do I fix this annoying bug, would like to start from scratch.

Meine Modliste: Weiss leider grad nicht wie man text versteckt

My mod list: White unfortunately grad not how to hide text

oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Better Cities Resources.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Cities Full FPS Patch.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
Better Imperial City.esp
Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp
xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
Jhaerik's Dungeon Fog Remover.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulJerallGlacier.esp
XulEntiusGorge.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulFallenleafEverglade.esp
xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulStendarrValley.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
Better Cities - Unique Landscape Cheydinhal Falls.esp
LoversBitch.esp
AlternativeBeginningsDV.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
Mein Elfengarten-Bezirk Haus V. 2.0 mit Dachgarten.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
100%ChameleonMod.esp
OBSE Test Plugin.esp
TeMpO.esp
UnlimitedTraining+x5traincost.esp
UnlimitedTraining.esp
ShowRaceMenu StatsFix.esp
Disarm Traps.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
Better Cities - Unique Landscape Chorrol Hinterland.esp
Better Cities - Unique Landscape Imperial Isle.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
UltimateCheatMod.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
Better Cities - Unique Landscape Skingrad Outskirts.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
LevelerCheat.esp
xFCASCreateAllSpells20.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
skycaptains NPCFF.esp
DaedricImmunities.esp
dpDragonTank.esp
Better Cities .esp
DMRA BBB Better Cities.esp
OBSE-EnchantmentRestore.esp
Bessere Speichernutzung.esp
Bessere Unterwassersicht.esp
Raceenabler.esp
Carry all you want-5118.esp
More Effective Enchantments.esp
EnchantmentMastery.esp
More Effective Enchantments Knights.esp
Advanced Mark & Recall.esp
LoversFSE.esp
OBSE Autospeicherungssystem DV.esp
babehair_DV.esp
Empfehlungen Überspringen.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
NoMoreCrime.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Verbesserte Dunkle Bruderschaft.esp
DMAPlayable.esp
soundfix_DV.esp
Cazy Hairs.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
SetBody.esp
RedBag - Friendly Animals.esp
FormID Finder4.esp
LoversCrowningIslenoMBP+Sirens.esp
LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp
LoversCreature.esp
RosethornAltars.esp
Unlimited Amulets 1.0.esp
Unlimited Rings 1.0.esp
LoversStopKillRaper.esp
LoversStopSweetDeath.esp
Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
PSELoversBitchPatch.esp]

Load order:   Chaos! Dein Spiel startet ?    Lese meinen gelben Link, siehe unten.

Also ohne LoversBitch sollte es den Hunde Bug nicht geben.

Und mit LoversBitch sagst du deinem Hund in Tamriel "Warte Hier". Dann hast du immer noch den Knochen (Bitch Bone) im Inventar und kein anderer Hund kann dein Player-Hund/companion werden. Dann reist du ohne Hund nach CrowningIsle.

!! Wenn du deine Load Order stark veränderst ( und das mußt du machen) mußt du ein neues Spiel anfangen, da zu viele Fehler in den Saves sind !!!

Teste erst mit einem neuen Spiel ob der Hunde Bug weg ist. ( Nach Chorrol, ein Hund kaufen, Bitch Bone im Inventar, Hund warten lassen, nach CrowningIsle reisen, Sex mit Hund.  ( LoversBitch kannst du mit der Konsole abkürzen ))

if you ever lose your mount key, maybe a other Mod use the same key, so you can not choose a new key ( normally you can press shift and Mount key and the Bitch menu opens with your statistics " mounted by Dogs and times knotted and the buttom to choose/change the Mount key" )
You can use the console
Player.additem xx022C03 1
xx = the LoversBitch.esp load order ID
Then the choose-key-menu pops up and you can select your key and the slave key.

Damit hast du den Mount-Key und mußt die Training-Quest nicht machen.

Wenn der Hunde Bug weg ist kannst du auch mit einem alten Save versuchen. Wenn du Glück hast ist der Bug auch weg und dein Spiel stürzt nich ständig ab. .... Aber besser starte ein neues Spiel. ( Ich habe auch mal ein altes Save benutzt, funktionierte gut...aber in der Nähe von Anvil stürzte das Spiel immer ab. )

-------------------

Spoiler:

Um einen Text in einen Spoiler zu packen:

Das Wort Spoiler in eckige Klammern [    ]

Dann der Text oder Bild

Darunter wieder in Klammern aber mit / vor dem Wort Spoiler, also  /Spoiler  und in [   ]

Hallo Fejeena

Erstmal Danke für deine Antwort!

Denn Tip mit den Hund in Chorrol warten lassen habe ich versucht, aber die freien hunde in Crowningisle attackierten mich trotzdem?

Was mir grade wieder einfällt ich glaube ich habe den Bitch bone schonmal von einen wilden Hund in Crowningisle bekommen vor Quest begin?

Ich wert mal kucken ob ich mit deinen Tip meine Alte Save Retten kann! ;)

Ja wenn du keinen Bitch Bone hast kannst du von jedem Hund oder Wolf einen bekommen, und wenn es ein Crowning Hund ist dreht der durch ( attackiert dich oder andere)

Deshalb der Bitch Bone im Inventar bevor du nach Crowning Isle reist.

Aber erst mal die Mods sortieren, dann mit neuem Spiel testen ob der Bug weg ist.

JA !

Solange ein Mod nur aus esp/esm und meshes-textures Ordner besteht schafft der NMM es  (meistens) den richtig zu installieren.

Aber z.B. ini Ordner mag er gar nicht, den installiert er nicht, oder nur zum Teil oder mit defekten ini Files.

Das ist nur der größte Fehler den der NMM hat.

Also niemals NMM und Oblivion !

P.S. Das schreibe ich nicht weil ich Nexus nicht mag ( siehe den toten Nexus Administrator in meinem BravilUnderground Addon ;)  )

Ja LOOT und Oblivion ist Mist. Steht aber auch in meinem gelben Link.

Benutze BOSS ( oder nur die BOSS Masterlist mit NotePad++ )

BOSS pack unbekannte Mods immer ans Ende. Man könnte die dann an die passsende Stelle sortieren und auch in die Masterlist einfügen, man müßte aber bei jedem Masterlist update die unbekannten Mods erneut einfügen bevor man BOSS startet ( oder die unbekannten Mods sind wieder unsortiert am Ende der Load order ).

Ich benutze BOSS (das Programm) nicht da ich weiß wo meine Mods hinkommen. Ich benutze nur die Masterlist.

An deiner Stelle würde ich BOSS einmal benutzen so das alle bekannten Mods sortiert sind, dann unbekannte und LoversMods sortieren. Dann BOSS deinstallieren.

Deine Loadorder als txt Datei speichern. ( Such in C: nach Plugins.txt und copier die Datei und speicher die irgendwo )

Neue Mods suchst du dann mit Notepad++ in der Masterlist. Notepad++ zeigt am linken Rand die Zeilen Nummer an.

In meine gespeicherte Plugins.txt Datei habe ich die Zeilen Nummern eingefügt. Wenn der neue Mod Zeile 5683 ist schau ich in den Plugins.txt nach der nächst kleineren oder größeren Zeile. Bei jedem Masterlist update ändern sich die Zeilen Nummern, deshalb immer die Nummern der Plugins.txt  Mods auch checken. Aber man weiß in etwa wo der neue Mod hingehört und muß nur 2-3 alte Mod Zeilen checken bis man genau weiß wo der neue Mod hingehört.

Früher habe ich meinen Plugins.txt öfter mal auf den neusten Stand gebracht mit neusten Masterlist Zeilen Nummern....aber jetzt check ich einfach paar mehr der sortierten Mods bis ich weiß wo der neue Mod hingehört.

Wenn BOSS den Mod nicht kennt dann selber entscheiden wo er hin soll ( !!! nicht einfach ans Ende der Load order !!! )

In meinem gelben Link ist ein Link zu einer Seite wie man manuell Mods sortiert. Wenn man schon viele Mods hat ist das aber einfach: Kleidung-Rüstungs Mods zu sortierten Kleidung-Rüstungs Mods. Quest Mods zu Quest mods, Rassen Mods zu Rassen Mods,......

Hallo Leute

Hab mich ein bischen eingelesen und weiss jetzt ungefähr was ich falsch gemacht habe. Meine Alte Save ist im Papierkorb, war nicht zu retten.

Nur ein paar fragen noch.

1. Wenn ich Loversbitch installiere darf ich die Daten von Crowningisle überschreiben oder nicht?(Wegen Texturen und Animationen)

2.Läuft Crowningisle auch mit Gemoddeten Rassen (Dremora/eiself und Co)

3.Was ist 3dOrgasm?

hi Guys

I've read a little and now I know about what I did wrong. My old save is in the recycle bin, was not to save.

Just a few questions.

1. If I install Loversbitch, can I override the data of Crowningisle or not? (Because of textures and animations)

2. If Crowningisle also with Gemoddeten races (Dremora / ice-elf and Co)

3.What is 3dOrgasm?

1. ja ( aber ich glaube es sind nur die Hunde Penis Textur und die on-all-fours animation und die sind identisch.  Ich habe Crowning nach LoversBitch installiert und nichts überschreiben lassen)

2 ja

3. benutze ich auch.  3dOrgasm sollte mit keinen anderen Mods Probleme machen.

Suppy Danke Fejeena :D

Jetzt kann ich endlich eine brauchbare Save erstellen!

Mit einer Dremora das wird Lustig! :blush:

Brauch ich eigentlich die SetScaleRevised mod wegen der Größe?

Benutzt du eigentlich OCO 2?

So Besser?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Oblivion_Deutsch_v5_1.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Better Cities .esp
DMAPlayable.esp
OBSE Test Plugin.esp
skycaptains NPCFF.esp
100%ChameleonMod.esp
UltimateCheatMod.esp
LevelerCheat.esp
Knights.esp
Oblivion_Deutsch_Patch_KotN.esp
DLCShiveringIslesa.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
xulStendarrValley.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
XulEntiusGorge.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulJerallGlacier.esp
DaedricImmunities.esp
Disarm Traps.esp
Unlimited Rings 1.0.esp
Harvest [Flora] DV.esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles DV.esp
SlofsAnimals.esp
NoMoreCrime.esp
OBSE Autospeicherungssystem DV.esp
dpDragonTank.esp
TeMpO.esp
UnlimitedTraining.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversStopKillRaper.esp
LoversStopSweetDeath.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
SetBody.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Imperial City.esp
Better Cities - Unique Landscape Barrowfields.esp
Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp
Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
soundfix_DV.esp

Sorry wenn ich Nerve.

OCO2 benutze ich nicht.

Lovers set scale: ja oder nein. Die Animationen sind für scale 1 gemacht, wenn einer oder beide NPCs/Player größer oder kleiner sind ist die Animation nicht immer perfekt. Aber so schlimm sieht es nicht aus. Ich benutze Set Scale nicht. ( Aber mein Player Character ist scale 1. Wenn du einen großen Dremora benutzt würde ich Set Scale installieren )

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/152-lovers-set-scale-revised/

Anderer "Bug" den man nicht fixen kann ist die Brustgröße, die Animationen sind für H cup oder DM gemacht. Wenn eine Animation mit Händen auf Brüsten mit einem Körper mit kleineren oder größeren Brüsten benutzt wird sind die Hände über oder in den Brüsten.

Load order: sieht besser aus ( hab aber keine Zeit alle mit BOOS Masterlist zu checken)

Aber eine Sache ist falsch.

Ich habe Rassen Mods nach Lovers  und vor Better Cities. z.B. AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

Die Load order für meinen Crowning No MBP Patch ist

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm (my fake version or a real MBP.esm, included in the download)
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCrowningIsle.esp

Ich würde die  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp nach Set Body packen. Also so

SetBody.esp

LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp ( hier damit der No MBP Patch die Kleidung nicht wieder in Original Kleidung überschreibt )

Und LoversCrowningIsle.esp kannst du lassen wo sie ist.

---------------------------------

Was ist denn DLCShiveringIslesa.esp ????

Am Anfang deiner Load order ist

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Better Cities .esp

Die DLCShiveringIslesa.esp  ist nach der DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

Mit Google  find ich nichts und BOSS kennt die esp auch nicht.

Sollte die nicht nach DLCShiveringIsles.esp  oder Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp in die Load order? Ich weiß nicht was die DLCShiveringIslesa.esp macht, oder warum du die so weit unten in der Load order hast.

DER Mod DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer installiert für ShiveringIsle Kleidung eine esp die genauso heist wie DLCShiveringIsles.esp, Also hatte ich die mod ergänzt.

Ist aber nicht mehr da.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Oblivion_Deutsch_v5_1.esp
Better Cities .esp
OBSE Test Plugin.esp
skycaptains NPCFF.esp
UltimateCheatMod.esp
LevelerCheat.esp
Knights.esp
Oblivion_Deutsch_Patch_KotN.esp
DMRA BBB DLCShiveringIsles.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
xulStendarrValley.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
XulEntiusGorge.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulJerallGlacier.esp
100%ChameleonMod.esp
DaedricImmunities.esp
Disarm Traps.esp
Unlimited Rings 1.0.esp
Harvest [Flora] DV.esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles DV.esp
SlofsAnimals.esp
NoMoreCrime.esp
dpDragonTank.esp
TeMpO.esp
UnlimitedTraining.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBitch.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversStopKillRaper.esp
LoversStopSweetDeath.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversHooker.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Imperial City.esp
Better Cities - Unique Landscape Barrowfields.esp
Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp
Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Habe in der Ini 200 Motion.ini für Menschen, trotzdem bekomme ich bei Nicky Sand die Lovers can't start sex acts Meldung.

Nutze die ExtraAPAnimations.7z aus dem Gelben link.

??? Also die Sache mit der AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

Dien alte Load order war besser. Warum hast du deine Lovers Mods geändert ?

Erst Lovers , dann Set Body war ok. So wie in deiner alten Load order.

Dann

SetBody.esp

Also so

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversStopKillRaper.esp
LoversStopSweetDeath.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversHooker.esp
SetBody.esp

----------------------------

Und MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp ist in meiner Example Load order ( gelber Link), ist bei dir viel zu weit unten in der Load order.

------------------------------------------

Warum die Ani 200 nicht funktioniert weiß ich nicht.

Die Files sehen alle OK aus.

Ich schick dir eine PM.