Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

20 hours ago, sargent256 said:

it just didn't show the dialogue option "i want to help gather restraints"

well I have good news and bad news. 

Good news! I figured out what was wrong, my files where corrupted when my computer shut down while I was playing skyrim because of a power outage
bad news! my files where corrupted so most of my mods, and skyrim where f*cked anyways and just waiting to 'explode' on me.

just reinstalled everything and it all in working order~ thanks for the help, heh sorry about all this....

No problem, it's good to hear that's it's working again.

One thing though. When you're reporting a problem, please give us as much relevant information as you can find. Saying "It doesn't work" doesn't tell me much. That's why I bombarded you with questions.

Anyway, have fun.

3 hours ago, Taki17 said:

A small thing I found:

Some characters involved in STC - Akali, Argnir, Dunan, Bodnna - have mismatched face and body skin tones. Their facegendata doesn't seem to be exported.

Good catch.

I thought I fixed, I either did something wrong or I forgot to put the new files in the download.

I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the heads-up.

6 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

No problem, it's good to hear that's it's working again.

One thing though. When you're reporting a problem, please give us as much relevant information as you can find. Saying "It doesn't work" doesn't tell me much. That's why I bombarded you with questions.

Anyway, have fun.

of course, I'll keep that in mind next time, thanks for the help~
love the mod 

Hey all,

The mod has recently hit a bunch of milestones. We nearly hit twenty thousand downloads, we reached the first Patreon milestone of $50, there are now more than a thousand replies and more than 1 hundred thousand views.
Thank you so much for the support.

I also wanted to tell you how the next version is coming along.
The next version is a lot of work. It keeps getting bigger than planned, because I keep coming up with new things to add.
I also sadly didn't have much time to work on it for the last few weeks and I also had to rewrite a bunch to things to make it work with future quests.
But I'm making good progress now and it even seems like the NavMesh is finally working. :P
I won't give a release date, but it'll probably take a few more months to get it ready. Sorry about that.

Version 2.10 is focussed on adding story quests, so it's hard to tell you about it without spoiling it.
But I do have this teaser for you.

Spoiler

961984074_MainTeaser.png.01dc741e2dd2b66b80553827750e710f.png

Please be patient and I love you all.
❤️

My keen eye found some more nit to pick:

Laura_StrongLeatherHobbleDressMSG: This really strong and tight hobble dress seems impossible to escape. -  I think "to escape from" would be a bit clearer.

Laura_StrongLeatherElbowbinderMSG: This elbowbinder forces my hands and arms very tighly together. It seems impossible to escape from. - Missing a second 't'.

1 minute ago, Taki17 said:

My keen eye found some more nit to pick:

Laura_StrongLeatherHobbleDressMSG: This really strong and tight hobble dress seems impossible to escape. -  I think "to escape from" would be a bit clearer.

Laura_StrongLeatherElbowbinderMSG: This elbowbinder forces my hands and arms very tighly together. It seems impossible to escape from. - Missing a second 't'.

Thanks, I'll change them.

Hmm, HDT is always a tiny bit unstable. But i have a hunch that when it's without clothing it's much more stable. Cursed loot had chains, chastity bra and rubber suit at the same time and that was triggering nasty armor collisions i think. Might be even worse if NPC bodies are CBBE while your own bodyslide is UUNP (what i use anyway).

Hello. 

I had a few more & hopefully new ideas.    

Release by courier.

After asking Laura to tie the player's character up, for a small fee Laura can arrange for the released to be by courier.

With the outcomes being;
1) The courier removes the items.
2) The player asks the courier to come back at a later time.
3) The courier takes advantage by only releasing the players character after agreeing to a number of sexual favours.
4) Either by mistake or on purpose the courier adds more items to the player's character, before saying the only way to remove them is to report back to Laura.
5) The courier asks the player's character to help them by delivering some letters.  If agrees then in return for the help the player gets some gold, but the restraints will not get removed until all letters are delivered as insurance.  Once all are delivered the player's character & the courier are to meet up a for both payment & removal of the items.  How ever if the player disagrees to help then the courier unlocks some of the restraints instead.

Playtime For Two.

If the player is married (or with a follower) the option becomes available to visit Laura's shop.  Upon entering the spouse has a few lines of dialogue along the lines of; "what does that do?" or "that doesn't look comfy" ect.  Laura then asks if there's any thing she could help with, & after some dialogue Laura offers a trail run.  Where she gives the restraints to one so they can lock them on the other.  After the last restraint is on, Laura then adds restraints to the other leaving both the player's character & spouse (or follower) in bondage.  

After the trail time is up one is then freed, with outcomes of;
1) The other is freed too.
2) Who ever is freed first, asks for the other to be left in bondage & the keys to be delivered to them, then paying for the items.
3) The locks fail, with the outcome being one of;
  A) Cut the restraints off. but there's a chance that the items are unable to be cut off forcing outcome B to play out instead.
  B) Wait for Katarina to return from a trip, in the meantime becoming the stores display models.  With some gold as compensation which can be accepted or declined. 
  C) Laura notices that the keys are wrong, followed by her searching for the right ones.  With a couple of lines like "How did the keys get mixed up?" & "Where are they at?" ect.  She then finds the right ones & the restraints are removed.
4) Asks to be tied back up.
5) Asks if there's anything Laura can do to tease them both while they're bound.  This has a small fee
5) Both are retied with different restraints. Fee might be included.       

Order.

Upon asking to be bound by Laura.  Laura has the option to create a box of must have bondage gear.  Which will take a few days to put together, they will or so have there own keys to unlock them.  After a couple of days a courier will deliver the box, upon activating the box in the inventory the player's character equips the items on them self. 

Outcomes being;

1) Delivery has everything & the items can be removed, a letter from Laura reads along the lines of;
"I hope all is to your liking, if there are any problems please return to the shop so we can try to fix any & all issue."

2) The delivery was tampered with.  A letter was hidden at the bottom that reads;

"Hello

I found this box just laying around, after opening it I found it was full with these really strange devices & a lot of keys.  Hopefully your not foolish enough to lock those devices on yourself without checking the contents over first.  By now if you haven't already realised it those devices are stuck.  The keys you've seen in this box are in fact fake & of no use.

How ever the real keys aren't lost to you, as I've given them to a few of my friends.  So if you want them you'll have to earn them.  
I have a feeling I'll be seeing you around, after all you'll be hard to miss in those devices."

From here the options could be; 
  A)  Return to Laura for aid, but will have to wait for the needed items to be gathered to make the unique keys.
  B)  Find the thief's friends & either earn the keys, kill for them or try to steal them.   

17 hours ago, kempo95 said:

?

:D

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Hmm, HDT is always a tiny bit unstable. But i have a hunch that when it's without clothing it's much more stable. Cursed loot had chains, chastity bra and rubber suit at the same time and that was triggering nasty armor collisions i think. Might be even worse if NPC bodies are CBBE while your own bodyslide is UUNP (what i use anyway).

The NPCs use the body you have installed.

Giving them custom bodies could cause issues, would be even more work and people want to see the body they installed anyway.

12 hours ago, CrazyOne said:
Spoiler

Hello. 

I had a few more & hopefully new ideas.    

Release by courier.

After asking Laura to tie the player's character up, for a small fee Laura can arrange for the released to be by courier.

With the outcomes being;
1) The courier removes the items.
2) The player asks the courier to come back at a later time.
3) The courier takes advantage by only releasing the players character after agreeing to a number of sexual favours.
4) Either by mistake or on purpose the courier adds more items to the player's character, before saying the only way to remove them is to report back to Laura.
5) The courier asks the player's character to help them by delivering some letters.  If agrees then in return for the help the player gets some gold, but the restraints will not get removed until all letters are delivered as insurance.  Once all are delivered the player's character & the courier are to meet up a for both payment & removal of the items.  How ever if the player disagrees to help then the courier unlocks some of the restraints instead.

Playtime For Two.

If the player is married (or with a follower) the option becomes available to visit Laura's shop.  Upon entering the spouse has a few lines of dialogue along the lines of; "what does that do?" or "that doesn't look comfy" ect.  Laura then asks if there's any thing she could help with, & after some dialogue Laura offers a trail run.  Where she gives the restraints to one so they can lock them on the other.  After the last restraint is on, Laura then adds restraints to the other leaving both the player's character & spouse (or follower) in bondage.  

After the trail time is up one is then freed, with outcomes of;
1) The other is freed too.
2) Who ever is freed first, asks for the other to be left in bondage & the keys to be delivered to them, then paying for the items.
3) The locks fail, with the outcome being one of;
  A) Cut the restraints off. but there's a chance that the items are unable to be cut off forcing outcome B to play out instead.
  B) Wait for Katarina to return from a trip, in the meantime becoming the stores display models.  With some gold as compensation which can be accepted or declined. 
  C) Laura notices that the keys are wrong, followed by her searching for the right ones.  With a couple of lines like "How did the keys get mixed up?" & "Where are they at?" ect.  She then finds the right ones & the restraints are removed.
4) Asks to be tied back up.
5) Asks if there's anything Laura can do to tease them both while they're bound.  This has a small fee
5) Both are retied with different restraints. Fee might be included.       

Order.

Upon asking to be bound by Laura.  Laura has the option to create a box of must have bondage gear.  Which will take a few days to put together, they will or so have there own keys to unlock them.  After a couple of days a courier will deliver the box, upon activating the box in the inventory the player's character equips the items on them self. 

Outcomes being;

1) Delivery has everything & the items can be removed, a letter from Laura reads along the lines of;
"I hope all is to your liking, if there are any problems please return to the shop so we can try to fix any & all issue."

2) The delivery was tampered with.  A letter was hidden at the bottom that reads;

"Hello

I found this box just laying around, after opening it I found it was full with these really strange devices & a lot of keys.  Hopefully your not foolish enough to lock those devices on yourself without checking the contents over first.  By now if you haven't already realised it those devices are stuck.  The keys you've seen in this box are in fact fake & of no use.

How ever the real keys aren't lost to you, as I've given them to a few of my friends.  So if you want them you'll have to earn them.  
I have a feeling I'll be seeing you around, after all you'll be hard to miss in those devices."

From here the options could be; 
  A)  Return to Laura for aid, but will have to wait for the needed items to be gathered to make the unique keys.
  B)  Find the thief's friends & either earn the keys, kill for them or try to steal them.   

Thanks for the suggestions. There is some good stuff in there.

4 hours ago, worik said:

Nice :) A family trip to the country side ? :classic_laugh:

Uuuups :classic_blush: no talk about spoilers. ....

I really want to tell you what it's about, but I also don't want to spoil anything.

I was worried about the teaser, but I think that it's vague enough.

1 hour ago, stroganof said:

Hi,

this looks like fun. In the opening post it is stated the shop is located near/on the same ground as the Whiterun Brothel mod, is this still true?

And thanks for the mod :)

It used to be too close, so I moved it a while ago. It should be compatible now.

If not, let me know.

I tried it in SSE, and so far, it's working (still haven't tested the quests though). However, the .esp has to be left in form 43, otherwise it'll break. MCM menu also works in SSE.

Until now, I'm loving it. The shop is awfully (or wonderfully???) close to Elysium Estate (look it up at Nexus) - almost next to each other, actually. Not complaining, quite the opposite. :)

8 hours ago, LadyMikoto said:

I tried it in SSE, and so far, it's working (still haven't tested the quests though). However, the .esp has to be left in form 43, otherwise it'll break. MCM menu also works in SSE.

That's good news.

8 hours ago, LadyMikoto said:

Until now, I'm loving it. The shop is awfully (or wonderfully???) close to Elysium Estate (look it up at Nexus) - almost next to each other, actually. Not complaining, quite the opposite. :)

Thank you. :blush:

Other people mentioned Elysium Estate too. I'm lucky that it's compatible, the estate is huge.

To those that got the notification that something was updated, I'm sorry.

I think I did something wrong because the download button is now grey.

I resaved the page to see if I could fix the grey download button, but that didn't fix it. :/

The more curious thing is that why did it trigger an upload notification, when there wasn't any upload whatsoever. Uploads and updates to the page in general aren't handled separately by the site, which is a tad bit deceptive.

47 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

The more curious thing is that why did it trigger an upload notification, when there wasn't any upload whatsoever. Uploads and updates to the page in general aren't handled separately, which is a tad bit deceptive.

I think it sends a notification when I resave the download page.

I agree that upload notifications should be handled differently. When I see a typo on the page, I want to fix it. But I can't because 746 people will get a notification that the mod has been updated.

I would like to see a choice whether or not to send one. Or even better, let us send one manually.