Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

28 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

When I see a typo on the page, I want to fix it. But I can't because 746 people will get a notification that the mod has been updated.

?

:classic_laugh:Just do it, go on. As long as you leave a note in here, I'll go back to my cave and wait for the next sunrise.

I got all excited..  Ah well, new content comes when it is ready..  I shall put my excitement back in its box ready for next time..  

I did have an idea though..  Would Laura be inclined when someone sells her lots of bondage gear without purchasing anything feel like giving them a free "gift".  Of course the "gift" would be worn as appropriate.  Nothing too extreme of course, maybe just tape gag, strict rope ambinder or similar. After all rope and tape are cheap materials.  I am sure Laura would prefer her customers to buy her items but if they don't buy anything or voluntarily ask to be bound she would see no harm in a little rope or tape given freely.. Could possibly be linked to leaving the shop.  (might need a MCM opt out for those not wanting a random chance of free bondage).

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I would like to see a choice whether or not to send one. Or even better, let us send one manually.

Well, at least it put the mod at the top of the file stack in the downloads section, which is essentially promotion.

17 minutes ago, Tiress said:

Given how broken notifications are, I'm positively surprised I got one even though it wasn't intentional. :D

:P

4 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Well, at least it put the mod at the top of the file stack in the downloads section, which is essentially promotion.

That's true.

5 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

I got all excited..  Ah well, new content comes when it is ready..  I shall put my excitement back in its box ready for next time..  

I did have an idea though..  Would Laura be inclined when someone sells her lots of bondage gear without purchasing anything feel like giving them a free "gift".  Of course the "gift" would be worn as appropriate.  Nothing too extreme of course, maybe just tape gag, strict rope ambinder or similar. After all rope and tape are cheap materials.  I am sure Laura would prefer her customers to buy her items but if they don't buy anything or voluntarily ask to be bound she would see no harm in a little rope or tape given freely.. Could possibly be linked to leaving the shop.  (might need a MCM opt out for those not wanting a random chance of free bondage).

That sounds interesting, but I don't know how I'll do it in a technical level.

I don't know how to track what the player bought or sold. It would also be difficult to keep it balanced.

I like the idea though.

6 hours ago, worik said:

?

:classic_laugh:Just do it, go on. As long as you leave a note in here, I'll go back to my cave and wait for the next sunrise.

I don't want to confuse people with false alarms.

The next one will be when the update is out. (Unless I mess something up again :P)

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That sounds interesting, but I don't know how I'll do it in a technical level.

I don't know how to track what the player bought or sold. It would also be difficult to keep it balanced.

I like the idea though.

ah, just give everyone a free gag when leaving then hee hee.  Too naughty? Maybe, but it would be an awesome surprise if added secretly  as part of another update ?

so, i wanna thank you for making that notification pop up cos, i had this mod's 2.01 version and wasnt planning to install updates till a major one happened... but i was like, eh... why not... i'm glad i did. i'll be honest, i was under the idea that this was just a shop mod... i was oh sooooo wrong... so i'll point out what i love- the idea. now, i know that the idea of this mod is not a unique one... but i LOVE the execution. and if i had to pick one, i'd say, the capture thief mission is my FAVORITE!!! infact, i kinda hope you make it a part of the mod where you go to collect "debt" from people who have "unpaid tabs" in the shop only to get captured and send back (or a controllable chance of fail by mcm menu) the writing i would say was great if my follower next to me didnt kept saying "hmm? did you need something..." i kinda wish you could redo the capture thief mission just so i could do it alone without followers who entered the cage. :P

now what do i hate- i hope you kinda redo the mod so as to make all the quest places near the shop ,ie, around whiterun since if i got bound in solitude, i'll just fast travel... it's a bad habit due to my slow as molasses pc. (eg- could make the thief work in the winery in whiterun). also then wait... nd i mean the wait for the mod!!! but since it's been good so far, i'll wait patiently for more... so yeah... 

all in all, a great mod with a lot of potential dude!!!

30 minutes ago, johntrine said:

now what do i hate- i hope you kinda redo the mod so as to make all the quest places near the shop ,ie, around whiterun since if i got bound in solitude, i'll just fast travel... it's a bad habit due to my slow as molasses pc. (eg- could make the thief work in the winery in whiterun). 

I'm the complete opposite. I don't use fast travel at all and if everything happens in or around Whiterun, the quests will be way too quick and it would be just a 5 minute walk. The quest "Seeking the Curse" also has a chance of disabling fast travel, and a way to re-enable it again.

And she is a woman, in case you didn't read her name. ?

7 minutes ago, kempo95 said:

I'm the complete opposite. I don't use fast travel at all and if everything happens in or around Whiterun, the quests will be way too quick and it would be just a 5 minute walk.

yeah... man, the day i get a good pc, i'm gonna mod skyrim to..... oblivion... thank you thank you!!

9 minutes ago, kempo95 said:

The quest "Seeking the Curse" also has a chance of disabling fast travel, and a way to re-enable it again.

technically i've like 3 mods which can disable fast travel through mcm menu, but again, due to my pc being shit, i have to use fast travel. better to have 1 loading screen than 3.

10 minutes ago, kempo95 said:

And she is a woman, in case you didn't read her name?

you mean laura the mod maker? i noticed... guess i could call her dudette or dudess. XD

22 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

ah, just give everyone a free gag when leaving then hee hee.  Too naughty? Maybe, but it would be an awesome surprise if added secretly  as part of another update ?

I like the way you think. :D

Like I said, it's difficult to make it devious while keeping it fair and fun. But I'll see if I can find a way to do something like that. Not in this update though, but it's on the list.

22 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Throw the entire file page into a spell checker to crush those typos in one go. ?

There is spell checking already. It's from the brower I think.

The one that was bothering me was: "Thanks to my tester" while it should be "Thanks to my testers". It's not spelled wrong, but I did type it wrong. :/

20 minutes ago, johntrine said:

so, i wanna thank you for making that notification pop up cos, i had this mod's 2.01 version and wasnt planning to install updates till a major one happened... but i was like, eh... why not... i'm glad i did. i'll be honest, i was under the idea that this was just a shop mod... i was oh sooooo wrong... so i'll point out what i love- the idea. now, i know that the idea of this mod is not a unique one... but i LOVE the execution. and if i had to pick one, i'd say, the capture thief mission is my FAVORITE!!! infact, i kinda hope you make it a part of the mod where you go to collect "debt" from people who have "unpaid tabs" in the shop only to get captured and send back (or a controllable chance of fail by mcm menu) the writing i would say was great if my follower next to me didnt kept saying "hmm? did you need something..." i kinda wish you could redo the capture thief mission just so i could do it alone without followers who entered the cage. :P

now what do i hate- i hope you kinda redo the mod so as to make all the quest places near the shop ,ie, around whiterun since if i got bound in solitude, i'll just fast travel... it's a bad habit due to my slow as molasses pc. (eg- could make the thief work in the winery in whiterun). also then wait... nd i mean the wait for the mod!!! but since it's been good so far, i'll wait patiently for more... so yeah... 

Thank you for the kind words. :blush:

I won't relocate everything closer to the shop though.

Some people want to walk back and some don't. People that don't want to walk can just fast travel back and I don't want to take that away.

If you want to walk back, but you can't keep yourself from fast travelling everywhere. I suggest a mod like this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93840

Also, you said that you wanted a quest where you have to walk back restrained. Have you tried the Seeking The Curse quest?

It's very similair and there is also a chance that fast travel gets disabled. You can customise it in the MCM too.

12 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Some people want to walk back and some don't. People that don't want to walk can just fast travel back and I don't want to take that away.

yeah, i can see that... if i could, i would love to just do that... in fact i'm sure you can turn off the whole tab to menu option for dd devices with lots of mods. i just chose not to.

12 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Also, you said that you wanted a quest where you have to walk back restrained. Have you tried the Seeking The Curse quest?

It's very similair and there is also a chance that fast travel gets disabled. You can customise it in the MCM too.

i tried 2 of it's missions but they kinda felt meh to me. they're not bad quests per se. i can see doing them occasionally, but with the thief quest, it felt like the "stakes" were higher. hilariously though, as i stood in front of laura, i went, hmm... i'm wearing hood. what if she doesnt know who i am.. and guess what happened? XD. this is something i've seen first time in a mod. also, quite realistic too. i mean if you had a shop with bdsm theme and a person you know is bad in tight rubber suit in bondage, would you just remove it, or savor it? XD that was the part that made me go... hmm... i kinda love this mod now. :P

also, 

57 minutes ago, johntrine said:

infact, i kinda hope you make it a part of the mod where you go to collect "debt" from people who have "unpaid tabs" in the shop only to get captured and send back (or a controllable chance of fail by mcm menu) the writing i would say was great if my follower next to me didnt kept saying "hmm? did you need something..." i kinda wish you could redo the capture thief mission just so i could do it alone without followers who entered the cage. :P

29 minutes ago, johntrine said:

yeah... man, the day i get a good pc, i'm gonna mod skyrim to..... oblivion... thank you thank you!!

I remember when I finally got Skyrim on a proper PC instead of my shitty laptop with integrated GPU. I modded it too much and I spent way too long to get it work again. :P

technically i've like 3 mods which can disable fast travel through mcm menu, but again, due to my pc being shit, i have to use fast travel. better to have 1 loading screen than 3.

I understand. But I can't adjust the mod for the 0.5% with weaks PCs. Sorry.

If a mod does disable fast travel and you want to go to Whiterun. You can use coc WhiterunStables in the console to teleport to the stables' interior. There are better places, but this one is easy to remember.

you mean laura the mod maker? i noticed... guess i could call her dudette or dudess. XD

Both dudette and dudess are always funny to me. They're the correct amount of silly for me. :D

14 minutes ago, johntrine said:

i tried 2 of it's missions but they kinda felt meh to me. they're not bad quests per se. i can see doing them occasionally, but with the thief quest, it felt like the "stakes" were higher. hilariously though, as i stood in front of laura, i went, hmm... i'm wearing hood. what if she doesnt know who i am.. and guess what happened? XD. this is something i've seen first time in a mod. also, quite realistic too. i mean if you had a shop with bdsm theme and a person you know is bad in tight rubber suit in bondage, would you just remove it, or savor it? XD that was the part that made me go... hmm... i kinda love this mod now. :P

Thank you. :D  I'm really happy with how that quest turned out.

The biggest issue with repeatable quests is that there is no way to give it tension through dialogue or story, because it will only be exciting for the first 2 times. That's why it relies more on combat, random restraints and needing to walk back while bound. But that sadly doesn't work when you can't properly walk around without your PC catching fire. I know exactly how it is because I've been there too.

The idea for collecting debt could be fun, but it would be too similair to the Seeking The Curse quest.

3 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I remember when I finally got Skyrim on a proper PC instead of my shitty laptop with integrated GPU. I modded it too much and I spent way too long to get it work again. :P

oh... i'm at the shitty laptop with integrated gpu. hoping to get a good pc soon though...

4 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I understand. But I can't adjust the mod for the 0.5% with weaks PCs. Sorry.

yeeeeee... i know.....

4 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

If a mod does disable fast travel and you want to go to Whiterun. You can use coc WhiterunStables in the console to teleport to the stables' interior. There are better places, but this one is easy to remember

hmmm? i think i did say i disabled the no fast travel when bound though... i was just saying that some mods have those options...

5 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Both dudette and dudess are always funny to me. They're the correct amount of silly for me.

also, they are actually used im the past... so should we call you dudette or dudess? or both but alternatively like dudette when friendly and dudess when reffering to you highly (as a status and not the drug high. :P) XD

15 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The biggest issue with repeatable quests is that there is no way to give it tension through dialogue or story, because it will only be exciting for the first 2 times. That's why it relies more on combat, random restraints and needing to walk back while bound.

hmm. i can see that. maybe i should also, stop having like 3 followers with me since they kinda lower the tension too XD. also, i kinda feel like the tension doesnt need to be higher for this quest most of the time since you have almost all info needed to get the item so logically, it shouldnt be dangerous (unless it's a trap)... which reminds me, thanks for having the option of choosing between cutting the restraints or removing them "for a price". i'm going for a virgin run and you have no idea how many times i've used the f9 button...

But that sadly doesn't work when you can't properly walk around without your PC catching fire. I know exactly how it is because I've been there too.

i know.. though temporarily, i've gotten a cooling pad for the laptop, so that helps...

The idea for collecting debt could be fun, but it would be too similar to the Seeking The Curse quest.

true... though the tension could be artificially created though mcm menu? wait... can it? technically you could have it turned around you ie failure chance through mcm... though i guess i can understand it losing tension. also, the same, not checking under the hood thing would get dumb.. though the alternative could be that when you go for the mission and succeed there is a buyer for the person caught there. if you fail, the buyer is still there but laura and her guard notice you missing and put two and two together and can have laura try stalling the buyer while her bodyguard gets the person you failed to and exchanges them to your position... this would make logical sense too... which reminded me, nice job on adding the part about laura questioning if she is doing the right thing to the thief (from what i could read while my followers kept speaking and wouldnt shut up.) that felt something that added character to her!

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

hmm. i can see that. maybe i should also, stop having like 3 followers with me since they kinda lower the tension too XD. also, i kinda feel like the tension doesnt need to be higher for this quest most of the time since you have almost all info needed to get the item so logically, it shouldnt be dangerous (unless it's a trap)... which reminds me, thanks for having the option of choosing between cutting the restraints or removing them "for a price". i'm going for a virgin run and you have no idea how many times i've used the f9 button...

Honestly, I didn't do something to handle followers because I didn't know how to. I don't want to use something that I don't understand and it could maybe also cause issues with follower framework mods. I'll probably do something about it when I'm ready.

I'm glad you like the device cutting at the end of it by the way. Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but I don't like rape at all. It can be fun as a roleplay with someone you love and trust. But it honestly scares me. That's why I tried to make all sex in this mod a choice or optional objective.

i know.. though temporarily, i've gotten a cooling pad for the laptop, so that helps...

You don't need a monster PC by the way. I still have only 8 Gb ram and an Nvidia 1050 TI. It runs really smooth with an ENB, lighting mods and texture mods.

I used to think that I would need a massively expensive PC, but just bought a kinda good PC and upgraded the PSU, RAM and GPU. I know that it's still not the same as a laptop, but you don't have to aim too high with this.

true... though the tension could be artificially created though mcm menu? wait... can it? technically you could have it turned around you ie failure chance through mcm... though i guess i can understand it losing tension. also, the same, not checking under the hood thing would get dumb.. though the alternative could be that when you go for the mission and succeed there is a buyer for the person caught there. if you fail, the buyer is still there but laura and her guard notice you missing and put two and two together and can have laura try stalling the buyer while her bodyguard gets the person you failed to and exchanges them to your position... this would make logical sense too... which reminded me, nice job on adding the part about laura questioning if she is doing the right thing to the thief (from what i could read while my followers kept speaking and wouldnt shut up.) that felt something that added character to her!

I think I used the wrong word when I said tension. I think intrigue is better.

I could easily make a simple repeatable quest like the What She Deserves quest, but people will soon realise that it's just another travel>talk>travel>reward quest like any other. And that gets really boring when you do that multiple times. I know because I did that one about 25 times during testing.

When the story and mystery is gone, all there's left is just another talk to person 1 and then talk to person 2 quest.

That's why the combat and dangerous travelling is so important for the Seeking The Curse quest.

1 hour ago, sofasamuria said:

Send Help - I seem to be in an infinite loop in which Laura is constantly adds days onto the "Chastity belt quest" I have tried waiting it out to no avail. any idea of what i can do?

She has a ~1/3 chance that she'll add time to it. But since you can't see how long you have left, it often feels longer and confusing.

When you ask her to remove the belt and she tells you that it's going to be longer, there is no point in asking again because you know that she just extended it.

But when you do keep asking, the time left can get really long.

How many times has she told you that you'll need to wear it longer?

How many days do you have set in the MCM?

How many days have you waited?

3 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Just wondering, but how close it the next version?

Maybe in a few months. It could be earlier, but I can't predict how the testing will go.

I put a lot on my plate, but progress is good.

15 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Honestly, I didn't do something to handle followers because I didn't know how to. I don't want to use something that I don't understand and it could maybe also cause issues with follower framework mods. I'll probably do something about it when I'm ready.

the only reason i have 2 to 3 followers to to have 1 in bondage and 1 to fight for me when i cant. :P

so i am ok with the mod not using them of tying them up.

I'm glad you like the device cutting at the end of it by the way. Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but I don't like rape at all. It can be fun as a roleplay with someone you love and trust. But it honestly scares me. That's why I tried to make all sex in this mod a choice or optional objective.

in my case, for the first few seconds it was like, oh cool! sex! and now when an npc is like, woman have sex, i'm like dude... could you not.... i've got things to do... places to be... we're gonna be mis-aligned anyways XD.

You don't need a monster PC by the way. I still have only 8 Gb ram and an Nvidia 1050 TI. It runs really smooth with an ENB, lighting mods and texture mods.

I used to think that I would need a massively expensive PC, but just bought a kinda good PC and upgraded the PSU, RAM and GPU. I know that it's still not the same as a laptop, but you don't have to aim too high with this.

true.. but i want a future proofed pc if possible. one that might last 5 years. but listening to you makes me feel like a gtx 1060 ti wont be that bad a deal.

I think I used the wrong word when I said tension. I think intrigue is better.

I could easily make a simple repeatable quest like the What She Deserves quest, but people will soon realise that it's just another travel>talk>travel>reward quest like any other. And that gets really boring when you do that multiple times. I know because I did that one about 25 times during testing.

When the story and mystery is gone, all there's left is just another talk to person 1 and then talk to person 2 quest.

That's why the combat and dangerous travelling is so important for the Seeking The Curse quest.

yeah. i feel that. the charm of the mod is the "feel" of it. it would be lost pretty quick and become like another settlement needs your help... they always do...

also

17 hours ago, johntrine said:

so should we call you dudette or dudess? or both but alternatively

edit- so i am adding this part much later than the above part... like 17 hrs later. this has happened to me multiple times (in 2 missions due to reloading save) selecting the chest doesnt spawn restraints (most of the times) didnt have this problem with the get the metal mission. only the chest one so far. could be my shitty pc... just thought i'd let you know.

in my case, for the first few seconds it was like, oh cool! sex! and now when an npc is like, woman have sex, i'm like dude... could you not.... i've got things to do... places to be... we're gonna be mis-aligned anyways XD.

:D

true.. but i want a future proofed pc if possible. one that might last 5 years. but listening to you makes me feel like a gtx 1060 ti wont be that bad a deal.

How future proof you need it depends on what you want to play.

I only actually play Borderlands 2, Skyrim, For Honor and Warframe. Those all run really smooth, so I don't really need a $500 card.

yeah. i feel that. the charm of the mod is the "feel" of it. it would be lost pretty quick and become like another settlement needs your help... they always do...

also

so should we call you dudette or dudess? or both but alternatively

If I had to choose, I would go for dudette.

edit- so i am adding this part much later than the above part... like 17 hrs later. this has happened to me multiple times (in 2 missions due to reloading save) selecting the chest doesnt spawn restraints (most of the times) didnt have this problem with the get the metal mission. only the chest one so far. could be my shitty pc... just thought i'd let you know.

That's the first time that I heard about this issue. Like you said, it's probably because your PC is struggling. That scripts there are really simple, but it's possible that your PC is having trouble processing the scripts due to other mods running scripts at the same time. Do you have script heavy mods installed?

17 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

How future proof you need it depends on what you want to play.

I only actually play Borderlands 2, Skyrim, For Honor and Warframe. Those all run really smooth, so I don't really need a $500 card.

hmm. true... though gtx 1060 ti is pretty cheap (hilariously as cheap as 1050 im my country. cheaper in some other websites too)

18 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

If I had to choose, I would go for dudette.

cool dudette!

18 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's the first time that I heard about this issue. Like you said, it's probably because your PC is struggling. That scripts there are really simple, but it's possible that your PC is having trouble processing the scripts due to other mods running scripts at the same time. Do you have script heavy mods installed?

maybe? i had a few script heavy mods before but turned a few off, like devious training, pop devious equip and such. disabled it before starting the laura 2.02 mod. should i post my mod list?

1 minute ago, johntrine said:

maybe? i had a few script heavy mods before but turned a few off, like devious training, pop devious equip and such. disabled it before starting the laura 2.02 mod. should i post my mod list?

I don't know why it happened, but it sounds a lot like script lag to me. I think you've already done everything to optimise it, but I could take a look at your loadorder if you want.

44 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't know why it happened, but it sounds a lot like script lag to me. I think you've already done everything to optimise it, but I could take a look at your loadorder if you want.

i mean i got 1 ctd when i was replying to you while playing skyrim. mind you my pc is shit and i had chrome running... :P  chrome the eater or ram..

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
BodyTypes.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
paradise_halls.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RemoveExteriorFog-AIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Lighting Remover.esp
DragongodmodsClothesPack.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
SkyUI.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
UIExtensions.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
ArshesNeiBikini.esp
AllFemaleGuards.esp
Guard Torch Remover.esp
noguardhelmets.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
SexyEveningDress.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
ScribeOverlays.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UtopiumUtilities.esp
CH-Havok_Breast_Physics_Object.esp
NicholasQuickMenu.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Scrolling Speed.esp
KatwomanArmor.esp
TheOneShoe.esp
SexyOutfitHDT.esp
BBD_NereidPirate.esp
WTF Cyborg Bikini Armor.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
Sayaka_Suit.esp
NIOVHH.esp
S-Outfit.esp
Black Rose.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
Elvenia.esp
Ebokini.esp
LB Lady Chaos.esp
SupertightBody.esp
SupertightTop.esp
SuperTeddy.esp
Dragon Quest Warrior Armor.esp
Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
Headcrab_BunnyXmasAddon.esp
titkit.esp
chinaDressRavana (Daiemonic edit).esp
Tda China Dress (edit by Daie).esp
aradia_latex.esp
LoveVenus.esp
WT Tribal Clothe.esp
Egyptsibyl.esp
Rachel Nurse Outfit.esp
GangMen Nurse.esp
Partizan Nurse.esp
TreestumpConversions.esp
SisterSlave.esp
EdhildildNightTemptress.esp
NightsuckersArmor.esp
HUG V 1.0.esp
kaz doa_nyo_suit_1.esp
GomaArmorEgypt.esp
PeroPeroGoma_Bodysuit.esp
[BS] FO4 Pampas Set Extended.esp
ChaPi Clothing.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
[GLT]Gazelle.esp
[GLT]Goddess Nemain.esp
XPMSE.esp
RM_GrandMagister.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Lady Jasmine.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
Devious Lore.esp
YurianaWench.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ViceroyInquisitor.esp
Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
Black Viper's Will.esp
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp
prisoner_replacer_v2.0.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
DEM Collection.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
WetFunction.esp
dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Apropos.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
FloppySOS.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
DW.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLSO.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
Dwarven -BAF- Kit.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
MilkyObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
DragonSong.esp
FNIS.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
AnotherVampireLeatherArmor.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
Skyrim Mandarin Dress.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
RRTattoos.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
Shimmer Heels.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Extended UI.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
Batheile.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
rebecca.esp
Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
Neo's Selene.esp
Slooty Vault Jumpsuit.esp
Neo's Scouter Set.esp
Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
CityBondage.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
FNISspells.esp
DopplegangerFollower.esp
Cre Sailor Moon costume CBBE HDT.esp
DEM Ritual.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Always Clear Weather.esp
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
tbskPastiesNexus.esp
XX_bnspackclothesHH.esp
[COCO]chunli_qipao.esp

plugins.txt

also, does anyone jnow how to make it so that blindfolds dont disable compass?