Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

they're not interesting characters to me.

If I'm not mistaken, the core aspect of deities in TES is basically that belief in them and worshipping them is what grants them power. Daedra are pretty much about their own agenda that is never really clarified as far as I know, but having followers to rely upon for power, whereas being able to toy with them at your will seems certainly useful from a daedric standpoint. Them having one or more aspects to embody serves as a means to attract followers, since these usually primal and basic emotions are the easiest to grasp. So a daedra who embodies sex would have an easier time to entice mortals to use them for their own goals (amusement, study, whatever) than say, an aedra who's main aspect is hard work and honesty.

You have a knack for dialogues and storytelling, so I'm confident you'd be able to come up with your own take on a daedric prince that's both consistent with the lore and can be made to fit the role you intend for them, should you want to include the daedra. I don't think they have to be directly involved or appear at all, it very well could be just their followers.

7 hours ago, Taki17 said:

If I'm not mistaken, the core aspect of deities in TES is basically that belief in them and worshipping them is what grants them power. Daedra are pretty much about their own agenda that is never really clarified as far as I know, but having followers to rely upon for power, whereas being able to toy with them at your will seems certainly useful from a daedric standpoint. Them having one or more aspects to embody serves as a means to attract followers, since these usually primal and basic emotions are the easiest to grasp. So a daedra who embodies sex would have an easier time to entice mortals to use them for their own goals (amusement, study, whatever) than say, an aedra who's main aspect is hard work and honesty.

You have a knack for dialogues and storytelling, so I'm confident you'd be able to come up with your own take on a daedric prince that's both consistent with the lore and can be made to fit the role you intend for them, should you want to include the daedra. I don't think they have to be directly involved or appear at all, it very well could be just their followers.

They seemed like 1 dimensional characters to me and I agree that their affect on the world is very interesting.

But I'll take a deep dive into the Daedra lore because there is definitely more than I thought. I'll see which Daedra I can use and a Daedra zealot could also be a good canditate for this.

Thanks for the info by the way.

4 hours ago, lulzboat said:

This mod works only for female characters? 

Which quest mod is better for "sub" male character vs "dom" female npcs? this or Dream Shop or neither?

This mod is made for female characters. When you use a male character things could look weird and/or break.

You can still use it to buy restraints, but I think DD For Him is outdated, so i'm afraid that that won't work.

In short, it probably won't work. Sorry.

1st of all you really like League.

And second... can I ask what is planned for the next Update. Maybe you already wrote that but I hate in to go trough all the pages to find it. Would be nice :3

Its kinda Sad to to look in ll and no mod is updated ?

greets 

On 2/25/2019 at 11:33 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

They seemed like 1 dimensional characters to me and I agree that their affect on the world is very interesting.

But I'll take a deep dive into the Daedra lore because there is definitely more than I thought. I'll see which Daedra I can use and a Daedra zealot could also be a good canditate for this.

Thanks for the info by the way.

That is just it, the daedra and aedra are one-dimentional. They CANNOT have more dimensions than what works within their sphere of influence.

6 minutes ago, stevemiller2333 said:

i got some questions here ,by the time i finish the chastity quest, the lora lock me in the cell but didn't open the door when they finished  their talk,she just go back to the desk and do nothing,how can i deal with it ? sorry for my poor english.

Normally you have to wait a bit there. She will open it after a minute or so.

14 hours ago, DrVec said:

1st of all you really like League.

And second... can I ask what is planned for the next Update. Maybe you already wrote that but I hate in to go trough all the pages to find it. Would be nice :3

Its kinda Sad to to look in ll and no mod is updated ?

greets 

I don't play LoL that often anymore, the toxicity and negativety really ruined it for me. I still like the characters though. :D

The next update will add new quests for the Sloane/Jade questline.

Most updates take about 3 months to make and the last one was 1 month ago, so please be patient.

13 hours ago, neosuduno said:

That is just it, the daedra and aedra are one-dimentional. They CANNOT have more dimensions than what works within their sphere of influence.

You're right. I'm not saying that they're bad characters, but they're one dimensional by design.

But I did find out that there is a lot of potential there.

2 hours ago, stevemiller2333 said:

i got some questions here ,by the time i finish the chastity quest, the lora lock me in the cell but didn't open the door when they finished  their talk,she just go back to the desk and do nothing,how can i deal with it ? sorry for my poor english.

Like @Taki17 said, you have to wait.

She leaves you there because she thinks you like it and she will release you after about 70 seconds.

4 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Hi, im testing out the Locked away bit of this mod, but it seems the plugs arnt working/vibrating, also I thought they would vibrate if you cast a spell but thats not working either for me

They shouldn't react to spell use, they don't have the appropriate keyword that'd do that. They work exactly like the "vanilla" plugs in DD, only that they do their thing more frequently and always at the strongest setting.

Check your DD MCM settings, namely how are your random events setup. Or if you aren't getting any vibration events or anything whatsoever with the items not from this mod as well, it might be beneficial to drop a papyrus log in here.

12 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

So I completed the quest with Jade for the first time.

Wonderfull writing and wonderfull designed. It was a rollercoster between giggles and oh crap :D

I hope you plan more things with this fantastic mod.

That's good to hear. :blush:

Quests like that take a while to make, but I really like how it turned out.

I'm currently working on a quest that continues that quest-line. I've been working on it for a bit more than a month now and I've gotten pretty far. But this could take a while because it's a big one. ?

9 hours ago, keter682 said:

Is it possible to make Laura buying keys? I have collected many keys that I prefer not to keep because I play with cursed loot and I may lost tham in any time.

That's a good one. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Have you considered using the relationship system for some extra stuff? Increased by completing a certain number of radiant quests, like STC.

Not like gating quests behind it, but possibly a store discount on "friend" rank or above, and/or an additional special offer or two. Maybe a selectable free (minor or simpler) DD item every few days?

17 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Have you considered using the relationship system for some extra stuff? Increased by completing a certain number of radiant quests, like STC.

Not like gating quests behind it, but possibly a store discount on "friend" rank or above, and/or an additional special offer or two. Maybe a selectable free (minor or simpler) DD item every few days?

That sounds fun. I have a few things in mind that could work with that.

Hey all,

I've been working on the next update for a while now.

It's going well, but it could take a long time before it's ready for release because it's a big one.

It currently has 13 new NPCs, a new place to visit and even a puzzle.

I can't tell you when it'll be ready, but it's not coming this month. So please be patient.

Also, I have a Patreon page since a few months now and I really want to give something to my supporters.

Don't worry, the mod itself and all it's in-game content will obviously always be free for everyone.

I was thinking about posting some previews and personal bondage stories for my supporters. Does that sound good?

• 2 weeks later...

i thought of a quest that would possibly work. and it could be a simple fetch quest from whiterun or even riverwood.

the quest would start by laura asking the player, "since you have helped me get some new items for the shop, i was wondering, would you be willing to go to and retrieve and item i had crafted by (insert blacksmith's name here). it is a special item i had them make for my dear friend katarina." the item could be a new weapon, or set of armor, and we could see laura give her the item(s). and katarina could show some supprise at receiving an item specially made for her that was ordered by laura.

i know it isnt a bondage gear type of quest but i do feel that it works here, after seeing that laura cares for and is happy that katarina is there with her. i think the hardest part of the quest will be the dialog but i could be wrong.

I've got some more nit to pick:

- the light source on the table with the display cases might be in need of some additional depth biasing, since it causes some very noticeable shadow striping

- one of the crates in the alcove near Katarina is clipping through the wall

- is the skill book under the counter there deliberately, or is it just a leftover from the Drunken Huntsman?

5 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i thought of a quest that would possibly work. and it could be a simple fetch quest from whiterun or even riverwood.

the quest would start by laura asking the player, "since you have helped me get some new items for the shop, i was wondering, would you be willing to go to and retrieve and item i had crafted by (insert blacksmith's name here). it is a special item i had them make for my dear friend katarina." the item could be a new weapon, or set of armor, and we could see laura give her the item(s). and katarina could show some supprise at receiving an item specially made for her that was ordered by laura.

i know it isnt a bondage gear type of quest but i do feel that it works here, after seeing that laura cares for and is happy that katarina is there with her. i think the hardest part of the quest will be the dialog but i could be wrong.

That sounds fun.

Not everything has to be kinky. It could get boring when you get tied up every quest you do, so this could be fun.

I remember that you suggested something similar a while back, one where Kata gives something to Laura. They both sound fun and I'll definitely do something with them eventually.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

I've got some more nit to pick:

- the light source on the table with the display cases might be in need of some additional depth biasing, since it causes some very noticeable shadow striping

- one of the crates in the alcove near Katarina is clipping through the wall

- is the skill book under the counter there deliberately, or is it just a leftover from the Drunken Huntsman?

I adjusted the lightsource earlier and it looked fine for me, but I also found out that shadow striping is barely noticable with my ENB. So I'll take a look at it again.

I looked up what an alcove is, found the clipping crate and fixed it.

The skillbook is a leftover from the Drunken Huntsman. I could remove those things, but removing them can make it look really empty.

Thanks for the feedback by the way. Having someone that helps me picking my nit can be useful. :P

I have yet to try this mod out, but right now I'm only using Skyrim SE. It says in the description it's compatible, but should I optimize any meshes and convert the .ESP to form 44 before using it on SSE? Thanks in advance.

From the images, it looks great. Nice to see the shop owner wearing a catsuit. ?