Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

8 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thank you. :blush:

But you also said that you can't you trigger a quest. Do you need help?

I meant when I touch the setting I can't trigger the quest but when I set them back to default the quest start without any prob, it's probably on my side.

If no one tells ya they have this bug it will be my PC's fault.

7 hours ago, johntrine said:

LAURA!!!! AN IDEA (i know you are having current trouble with the mod due to ck buuuuuttt) look at this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4350-dwarven-devious-cuirass/

before i EVEN tell you what my idea is... i'll let that link and images simmer and THEN (i know. might be seen as a dick move buuuut) if you cant guess, i'll tell you...

@johntrine Dwarven Cuirass was already implemented into Devious Devices - Equip 4.04+ mod. And it's still in there.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2435-devious-devices-equip/

For the sake of compatibility - i would not recommend that. Not everybody knows how to solve problems with overlapping meshes or even TES5Edit the Bashed Patch plugin. Also this would be complicated - becouse it would require to create Body Slide group files - for users - to generate Armor in Bodyslide to their respective body types.

EDIT: Just for an example of what i'm writing about please check my post at nexus site - which btw got sticked to baddog1978 mod called "BD UUNP ARMOR AND CLOTHES REPLACER". It got sticked by him for a simple reason: to much of unexperienced people where having problems with non-visible armor and clothes.

And for Laura if she's gonna go with Dwarven Cuirass and implement it inside her mod, i think it's gonna be the same as for baddog1978. This will leed people here to this Laura thread and post their complaints about "mod breaking things" for them.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89849?tab=posts

11 minutes ago, johntrine said:

yeah.. but i have an idea for a quest.

That's cool! If you think it is very good idea - you can PM Laura about that. I'm just concerned about too much work for her. Becouse as i bellieve - all items which are in Laura Shop are from Devious Devices or ZaZ. Adding items from more mods - gonna take time in development.

But if it's kinky -> ? <- Muahaha! ?

2 minutes ago, piotsze said:

That's cool! If you think it is very good idea - you can PM Laura about that. I'm just concerned about too much work for her. Becouse as i bellieve - all items which are in Laura Shop are from Devious Devices or ZaZ. Adding items from more mods - gonna take time in development.

But if it's kinky -> ? <- Muahaha! ?

oh it's quite....

devious... ba dum dusss

Well if only Dwarven Cuirass had a dwarven ring gag and moving soulgem - sliding in and out a ring... Or a red ball gag, expandable to train a mouth... Mhm. That would be something!

On 5/7/2019 at 10:53 AM, johntrine said:

LAURA!!!! AN IDEA (i know you are having current trouble with the mod due to ck buuuuuttt) look at this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4350-dwarven-devious-cuirass/

before i EVEN tell you what my idea is... i'll let that link and images simmer and THEN (i know. might be seen as a dick move buuuut) if you cant guess, i'll tell you...

Like @piotsze said, adding a requirement would make installing my mod more confusing and the mod itself more prone to errors.

But it's mostly because I don't like it. It looks cruel, painful and it doesn't fit my mod.

I would still love to hear what you had in mind for it though.

19 hours ago, Raiji56 said:

I meant when I touch the setting I can't trigger the quest but when I set them back to default the quest start without any prob, it's probably on my side.

If no one tells ya they have this bug it will be my PC's fault.

That's a weird one. I haven't heard this before.

Does that also happen with a new game?

Can you share a papyrus log from when it fails to start? I can still take a look at it.

14 hours ago, DiceRubberslut said:

I've run into trouble. When belt removal starts Laura puts me in cage and leave to get keys, but when she gets them and gets back, nothing happens. She just walks away right after it.

Sounds like something failed to start the scene for you.

Please share a papyrus log from when that happens. I'll take a look at it.

4 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Just wondering, but can you fill us in on how the mod is going? I would like to hear about what to expect in the next version.

The mess made by the CK has been cleaned up and it's coming along nicely.

It will add multiple quests that continue the story started by the What She Deserves quest.

I'll be ready to give to give a beta version to the testers in about 1-2 weeks.

I can't tell you how long the testing will take, but if all things go the way we want. It could be ready for release in 1-2 months.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Like @piotsze said, adding a requirement would make installing my mod more confusing and the mod itself more prone to errors.

But it's mostly because I don't like it. It looks cruel, painfull and it doesn't fit my mod.

I would still love to hear what you had in mind for it though.

i had 2 ideas

1) trying to get the "cursed items" from chests only to get ambushed by (insert some faction like bandits or slavers and such) and managing to escape with that restraint. you could then have that restraint used to either "advertise" the shop or "punish" the npcs and make them work for you (since you can control them) or a few similar ideas.

btw i am pretty sure you could add the restraint to your mod if you ask the modder for permissions. there are other modders who have done the same. though i can understand the idea of it looking painful, then again, an armbinder is also painful looking. to me this looks more like a bondage where you have no free will or control.

The mess made by the CK has been cleaned up and it's coming along nicely.

sounds neat. good to know you fixed it.

It will add multiple quests that continue the story started by the What She Deserves quest.

HYPE!!! hope you add the option to redo the quest line so i dont have to have a back up save before the quest.

I'll be ready to give to give a beta version to the testers in about 1-2 weeks.

I can't tell you how long the testing will take, but if all things go the way we want. It could be ready for release in 1-2 months.

making the calendar.

2 hours ago, johntrine said:

i had 2 ideas

1) trying to get the "cursed items" from chests only to get ambushed by (insert some faction like bandits or slavers and such) and managing to escape with that restraint. you could then have that restraint used to either "advertise" the shop or "punish" the npcs and make them work for you (since you can control them) or a few similar ideas.

That sounds interesting.

btw i am pretty sure you could add the restraint to your mod if you ask the modder for permissions. there are other modders who have done the same. though i can understand the idea of it looking painful, then again, an armbinder is also painful looking. to me this looks more like a bondage where you have no free will or control.

Armbinders aren't actually that painful. You do have to make sure that it doesn't restrict the bloodflow to the hands too much. Most people can safely wear one for 30 mins, but it depends on how flexible the person is and how tight the armbinder is.

I remember that the dwarven cuirass had a description that said something like how it hurts the wearer if they try to get out. Probably with the spikes that seem to impale the wearer. The position of the arms also look really painful. I don't like it at all, sorry.

HYPE!!! hope you add the option to redo the quest line so i dont have to have a back up save before the quest.

That's not planned for this update because it will delay it by quite a bit, but I still want to add that feature eventually.

39 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That sounds interesting

i know. right?

40 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Armbinders aren't actually that painful. You do have to make sure that it doesn't restrict the bloodflow to the hands too much. Most people can safely wear one for 30 mins, but it depends on how flexible the person is and how tight the armbinder is.

yeah... they aren't painful... unless you are not flexible.. in which case, it hurts.

42 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I remember that the dwarven cuirass had a description that said something like how it hurts the wearer if they try to get out.

checked it. it doesnt. as far as i can see.

43 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The position of the arms also look really painful.

depends upon flexibility. i mean there technically a bondage posture like this. it's called reverse prayer bondage.

44 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's not planned for this update because it will delay it by quite a bit, but I still want to add that feature eventually.

hmmm. quicker release minus the redo mission option vs longer release time but with redo mission option... i'll take either!

41 minutes ago, johntrine said:

depends upon flexibility. i mean there technically a bondage posture like this. it's called reverse prayer bondage.

I'm very flexible myself, I can wear an armbinder for around an hour because of it. I can also put my arms in a reverse prayer, but it's very uncomfortable.

I know you really want to see it, but I'm not going to include it. I don't like it and it doesn't fit, sorry.

But, the no free will thing is something that I already planned to explore.

28 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

But, the no free will thing is something that I already planned to explore.

cool. it's the idea that matter btw. not the resources used. so far you've done a wonderful job so i trust your judgement!

On 5/8/2019 at 12:23 PM, johntrine said:

i had 2 ideas

sounds neat. good to know you fixed it.

making the calendar.

what if laura used the nifs from the dwarven mod and aded it to her mod with meshes andtextures that wouldnt add more requirements would it ?

2 hours ago, badbat111 said:

what if laura used the nifs from the dwarven mod and aded it to her mod with meshes andtextures that wouldnt add more requirements would it ?

Packing it with my mod would eliminate the requirement, but that means that people will need to run BodySlide after installing my mod.

Having it as a requirement instead would mean that people who already have it installed won't need to run BodySlide, but an extra requirement is also not something I want. Both methods have downsides.

I know some people want to see it. But I really don't like it, so I'm not going to use it.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Many of your added NPCs have texture problems. Mostly grey or brown faces with a different body color.

Thanks for letting me know.

One of the testers also found this and it should be fixed in the next version. I probably forgot the put the FaceGen files in download. :/

On 5/15/2019 at 4:53 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I know some people want to see it. But I really don't like it, so I'm not going to use it.

Haha, I said no to this item a while back for the same reason, so I guess they're trying your luck with you now! :D

22 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Haha, I said no to this item a while back for the same reason, so I guess they're trying your luck with you now! :D

XD is it bad that i WAS gonna ask you. typed it out but then went, you know what? nah.... but i guess someone beat me to it! :P 

42 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks for letting me know.

One of the testers also found this and it should be fixed in the next version. I probably forgot the put the FaceGen files in download. :/

I think they are the NPCs added with the new quests. You can find them in every city.

i used the console code to do placeatme to carry on i have a suggestion you could carry on with the jade thing and bring in sloana as a npc with her place to have a longer questline and have it so after stuff happens in the sloanas location

sloana would invite laura to her place to see how her slave is laura arrives to find out its the dragonbornand tells sloana that theres been a mistake and they both release the dragon born and give the dragonborn a option to play as a slave in chat option in lauras shop to go back to sloana to repeat sloanas place

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:15 PM, tznvlw said:

@Laura 'Lokomootje'

I like your mod the Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop?and i have ported it for sse to myself use. and I have a small suggestion, that's add reset quests option so that we can replay them? CD Have similar options

Just curious if Laura is okay with it do you think I could get the SSE port from you