On 4/6/2019 at 11:00 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

But I do have this teaser for you.

Reveal hidden contents

961984074_MainTeaser.png.01dc741e2dd2b66b80553827750e710f.png

Please be patient and I love you all.
❤️

Oh my god ! ❤️

Tell me I will be one of those girls !

Thank you for your mod, I love it, can't wait for the next release !

6 hours ago, johntrine said:

i mean i got 1 ctd when i was replying to you while playing skyrim. mind you my pc is shit and i had chrome running... :P  chrome the eater or ram..

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
BodyTypes.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
paradise_halls.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RemoveExteriorFog-AIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Lighting Remover.esp
DragongodmodsClothesPack.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
SkyUI.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
UIExtensions.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
ArshesNeiBikini.esp
AllFemaleGuards.esp
Guard Torch Remover.esp
noguardhelmets.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
SexyEveningDress.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
ScribeOverlays.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UtopiumUtilities.esp
CH-Havok_Breast_Physics_Object.esp
NicholasQuickMenu.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Scrolling Speed.esp
KatwomanArmor.esp
TheOneShoe.esp
SexyOutfitHDT.esp
BBD_NereidPirate.esp
WTF Cyborg Bikini Armor.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
Sayaka_Suit.esp
NIOVHH.esp
S-Outfit.esp
Black Rose.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
Elvenia.esp
Ebokini.esp
LB Lady Chaos.esp
SupertightBody.esp
SupertightTop.esp
SuperTeddy.esp
Dragon Quest Warrior Armor.esp
Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
Headcrab_BunnyXmasAddon.esp
titkit.esp
chinaDressRavana (Daiemonic edit).esp
Tda China Dress (edit by Daie).esp
aradia_latex.esp
LoveVenus.esp
WT Tribal Clothe.esp
Egyptsibyl.esp
Rachel Nurse Outfit.esp
GangMen Nurse.esp
Partizan Nurse.esp
TreestumpConversions.esp
SisterSlave.esp
EdhildildNightTemptress.esp
NightsuckersArmor.esp
HUG V 1.0.esp
kaz doa_nyo_suit_1.esp
GomaArmorEgypt.esp
PeroPeroGoma_Bodysuit.esp
[BS] FO4 Pampas Set Extended.esp
ChaPi Clothing.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
[GLT]Gazelle.esp
[GLT]Goddess Nemain.esp
XPMSE.esp
RM_GrandMagister.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Lady Jasmine.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
Devious Lore.esp
YurianaWench.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ViceroyInquisitor.esp
Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
Black Viper's Will.esp
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp
prisoner_replacer_v2.0.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
DEM Collection.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
WetFunction.esp
dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Apropos.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
FloppySOS.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
DW.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLSO.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
Dwarven -BAF- Kit.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
MilkyObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
DragonSong.esp
FNIS.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
AnotherVampireLeatherArmor.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
Skyrim Mandarin Dress.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
RRTattoos.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
Shimmer Heels.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Extended UI.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
Batheile.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
rebecca.esp
Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
Neo's Selene.esp
Slooty Vault Jumpsuit.esp
Neo's Scouter Set.esp
Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
CityBondage.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
FNISspells.esp
DopplegangerFollower.esp
Cre Sailor Moon costume CBBE HDT.esp
DEM Ritual.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Always Clear Weather.esp
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
tbskPastiesNexus.esp
XX_bnspackclothesHH.esp
[COCO]chunli_qipao.esp

plugins.txt 5.3 kB · 1 download

also, does anyone jnow how to make it so that blindfolds dont disable compass?

220 mods is a lot for a weak PC. I don't know what you've done with it graphicly, but weaker PCs can also struggle to handle scripts.

I see a lot of armor mods. Those usually only increase load times, so they're probably not to blame. But I suggest that you look at the bigger mods that run scripts in the background and decide which one should go. When you do uninstall something, remember to start a new game.

Also, make sure that the MCM settings for the bigger mods like DD and DCUR are as light as possible. Setting things like Slotted NPCs lower in DD MCM could help with performance.

I understand that you probably don't want to remove Cursed Loot, but you can disable the rape and public indecency features if you haven't already. Those features scan the area regularly. That's usually not a big deal, but it is when your PC is struggling.

54 minutes ago, Hellethia said:

Oh my god ! ❤️

Tell me I will be one of those girls !

Thank you for your mod, I love it, can't wait for the next release !

;)

6 hours ago, johntrine said:

my pc is shit

What's your rig, mate?

You are about 30 away from the max plugin count.

Some SKSE plugins and settings can also help mitigate the memory issues. What value is your heap allocation set in the SKSE config?

Feel free to drop me a dm with the issues, I don't want to clutter up this thread.

24 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

220 mods is a lot for a weak PC. I don't know what you've done with it graphicly, but weaker PCs can also struggle to handle scripts.

I see a lot of armor mods. Those usually only increase load times, so they're probably not to blame. But I suggest that you look at the bigger mods that run scripts in the background and decide which one should go.

yeah... though my skyrim currently is pretty stable... slow and laggy but very very stable.... i dont know why and at this point i'm too afraid to try and figure out... XD

25 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

When you do uninstall something, remember to start a new game.

ugh... i really gotta do that... huh... i'll have to set up mcm menu again and other stuff...

26 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Also, make sure that the MCM settings for the bigger mods like DD and DCUR are as light as possible. Setting things like Slotted NPCs lower in DD MCM could help with performance.

the what in the how?

27 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I understand that you probably don't want to remove Cursed Loot, but you can disable the rape and public indecency features if you haven't already. Those features scan the area regularly. That's usually not a big deal, but it is when your PC is struggling.

i disabled those after like the third npc annoying me mid quest...

14 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

What's your rig, mate?

4th gen i5 with 4 gb ram...

i know it's pretty shit...

15 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

You are about 30 away from the max plugin count.

yep... dont plan on adding any more plugins.. at least in this profile.

15 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Some SKSE plugins and settings can also help mitigate the memory issues

i have the crash fixes and other such stuff...

16 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

What value is your heap allocation set in the SKSE config?

huh... i think default... i didnt change it. should i? i was under the impression that for a 4gb ram system, it was unnecessary.

1 minute ago, piotsze said:

Ow man - i know the feeling! When you can "almost" play... You are one step closer to do this:

yeah man... and my fear is that by the time i'll get a good pc to mod and play skyrim, skyrim 2.0 will come out and all the modders will move to it and i will find out that my pc is great for running modded skyrim but too slow for skyrim 2.0...

8 minutes ago, johntrine said:

yeah man... and my fear is that by the time i'll get a good pc to mod and play skyrim, skyrim 2.0 will come out and all the modders will move to it and i will find out that my pc is great for running modded skyrim but too slow for skyrim 2.0...

If you have like CTD's from opening containers - make Bashed Patch - seriously now. Don't merge plugins! Just make a patch. ? 

EDIT: hmm, to speak true - can you share when those CTD's happens? Is it after loading? Or totally random?

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

If you have like CTD's from opening containers - make Bashed Patch - seriously now. Don't merge plugins! Just make a patch. ? 

EDIT: hmm, to speak true - can you share when those CTD's happens? Is it after loading? Or totally random?

ctds occur only under 2 to 3 circumstances.

1-just loaded into a new area or room (mostly in areas with too many people ie cities)

2-walking too quickly in the open without giving the game a chance to load

3-quickly reloading multiple saves

i can guess all the three happen due to shit pc cos i'll be honest, i kinda feel my built (for a shit laptop) is pretty stable.

31 minutes ago, johntrine said:

ctds occur only under 2 to 3 circumstances.

1-just loaded into a new area or room (mostly in areas with too many people ie cities)

2-walking too quickly in the open without giving the game a chance to load

3-quickly reloading multiple saves

i can guess all the three happen due to shit pc cos i'll be honest, i kinda feel my built (for a shit laptop) is pretty stable.

Ok so i have nVidia GeForce 940mx with 2048MB of VRAM. Optimized textures for 2K (max). I have used Ordinador and SMCO (both programs from nexus). But before the times when i actually compressed .dds files i have had a CTD's also in those cases:

1- Yes, like 80% chance to happen, especially when many of female NPC's have modded textures or ks'hairdos (Bijin NPC's) or meshes or are too unique with some high-polygon meshe armors or high quality skin/face textures (4K is not for me). Also happens alot when entering Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Becouse many of mods just places NPC's there.

Ekhm... than there are mods like Skyrim Healer Onean or Skyrim Tanker Neisa. Looks like author just had a very powerfull PC rigg. Never wanted to make them followers or he/she never bothered to compress textures (they are huge!) and both of this mod has got like such complicated body meshes -> uunp vagina <- and every one hair on that is just made a separate 3D object (sic!). It has got more meshe triangles than their bodies. It takes like 250MB to 400MB of VRAM just to load one of this follower. Not kidding. Hardware hungry.

2- No CTD's - but games freezed for me at infinite loading screen (so: LAlt+F4)

3- 50% chance to happen when fast hitting F5 (quicksave) than F9 (quickload) multiple times, also same as equipping and unequiping couple armor pieces Very Fastly

9 hours ago, piotsze said:

Ok so i have nVidia GeForce 940mx with 2048MB of VRAM. Optimized textures for 2K (max). I have used Ordinador and SMCO (both programs from nexus). But before the times when i actually compressed .dds files i have had a CTD's also in those cases:

1- Yes, like 80% chance to happen, especially when many of female NPC's have modded textures or ks'hairdos (Bijin NPC's) or meshes or are too unique with some high-polygon meshe armors or high quality skin/face textures (4K is not for me). Also happens alot when entering Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Becouse many of mods just places NPC's there.

Ekhm... than there are mods like Skyrim Healer Onean or Skyrim Tanker Neisa. Looks like author just had a very powerfull PC rigg. Never wanted to make them followers or he/she never bothered to compress textures (they are huge!) and both of this mod has got like such complicated body meshes -> uunp vagina <- and every one hair on that is just made a separate 3D object (sic!). It has got more meshe triangles than their bodies. It takes like 250MB to 400MB of VRAM just to load one of this follower. Not kidding. Hardware hungry.

2- No CTD's - but games freezed for me at infinite loading screen (so: LAlt+F4)

3- 50% chance to happen when fast hitting F5 (quicksave) than F9 (quickload) multiple times, also same as equipping and unequiping couple armor pieces Very Fastly

dude...  my pc is so shit that ordinador doesnt work... XD it starts but freezes at 48%

btw, @Laura 'Lokomootje' an idea, how about having a job option which is to advertise the shop and you get three options

1) laura walks you around town in bondage

2) you walk laura around in bondage

3) both laura and you are walked around in bondage by the bodyguard.

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

btw, @Laura 'Lokomootje' an idea, how about having a job option which is to advertise the shop and you get three options

1) laura walks you around town in bondage

2) you walk laura around in bondage

3) both laura and you are walked around in bondage by the bodyguard.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I already have something in mind for an advertising quest. But this also sounds interesting.

54 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks for the suggestion.

I already have something in mind for an advertising quest. But this also sounds interesting.

yeah... the only better advertisement method for a bondage shop would be a "hands on experience" on a model i guess. ?

Laura, have you thought about doing away with the messagebox displaying the prices on key purchase? I feel having them displayed on the appropriate responses would improve the conversation flow, and the game allows for displaying values of globals in player dialogue options.

2 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Laura, have you thought about doing away with the messagebox displaying the prices on key purchase? I feel having them displayed on the appropriate responses would improve the conversation flow, and the game allows for displaying values of globals in player dialogue options.

I agree that not having a message box would be a lot cleaner and I thought about doing it like that at first.

I saw that I could put the prices in the dia choices, but not in the NPC's responses. It would be a bit weird to me that the player would suddenly know how much they were.

It makes more sense to me this way, but it currently isn't as clean as it could be. I'll consider it.

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I agree that not having a message box would be a lot cleaner and I thought about doing it like that at first.

I saw that I could put the prices in the dia choices, but not in the NPC's responses. It would be a bit weird to me that the player would suddenly know how much they were.

It makes more sense to me this way, but it currently isn't as clean as it could be. I'll consider it.

Maybe a whole other possibility, though probably more complex: how about an extra shop window especially for keys? Then everytime the shop opens, the key prices can be calculated or something like that 

my two cent is that it looks ok. to me it feels like she just shows you a "menu" of option and the prices for each option.... you know... like a restaurant.

It would be a bit weird to me that the player would suddenly know how much they were.

If you just detach the messagebox script, while keeping the "Here are my prices" line, one could assume the player is told/shown the price of the items, so them knowing it in the responses won't feel out of place anymore.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:51 PM, Mister X said:

Maybe a whole other possibility, though probably more complex: how about an extra shop window especially for keys? Then everytime the shop opens, the key prices can be calculated or something like that 

I think that that would be too much.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, johntrine said:

my two cent is that it looks ok. to me it feels like she just shows you a "menu" of option and the prices for each option.... you know... like a restaurant.

That's what I was going for.

On 4/16/2019 at 10:02 PM, Taki17 said:

If you just detach the messagebox script, while keeping the "Here are my prices" line, one could assume the player is told/shown the price of the items, so them knowing it in the responses won't feel out of place anymore.

That could work. I like both methods, but I don't think that I'll change it for something I like just a much.

Hi friend, I'm hoping you can help me. I'm getting no text displaying in game, exclusively for this mod. Everything is displaying as empty black boxes. Is this something you've encountered before? Have I missed a crucial font mod? Did I mess up the installation? HALP?

56 minutes ago, Porochu said:

Hi friend, I'm hoping you can help me. I'm getting no text displaying in game, exclusively for this mod. Everything is displaying as empty black boxes. Is this something you've encountered before? Have I missed a crucial font mod? Did I mess up the installation? HALP?

Are you running the basegame in any other language than english?

And which version and localization of the mod do you have installed?

9 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Are you running the basegame in any other language than english?

And which version and localization of the mod do you have installed?

I'm an idiot, and I love you. I had somehow grabbed the RUS localization.

How is seeking the curse supposed to work? I select the "obtain restraints" option, Laura tells me to talk to a specific person, I talk to that person, but the only dialogue options are DCL options (like the DCL shopping quest and the bondage dialogue).

19 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

How is seeking the curse supposed to work? I select the "obtain restraints" option, Laura tells me to talk to a specific person, I talk to that person, but the only dialogue options are DCL options (like the DCL shopping quest and the bondage dialogue).

They should greet you with dialogue from the quest. Sona will say: "There you are, welcome." and the others have something similar.

Their dialogue has the highest priority to keep other mods from interfering, I tested it with DCL installed and didn't cause issues.

Can you give me some more info?

Please use the console command "Sqv Laura_STC_Quest" and tell me what I says.

Do the other quests from my mod have the same issue?

Did it work before?

What changed since it stopped working?

The other quests seem to work fine.  The precursor quest prior to this quest worked,  But Seeking the Curse itself hasn't worked afaik because I haven't done it before. I will let you know of the status of that command.

edit: console says the quest is not enabled.

13 hours ago, Seph64 said:

The other quests seem to work fine.  The precursor quest prior to this quest worked,  But Seeking the Curse itself hasn't worked afaik because I haven't done it before. I will let you know of the status of that command.

edit: console says the quest is not enabled.

Sounds like the quest failed to start because of an alias filling failure.

You probably didn't see the quest objective pop up.

Can you share the papyrus log from when it fails to start?

I'll take a look at it.