Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

4 hours ago, zorin0815 said:

Thanks for a wonderful mod with a great story.

I hit two minor bugs:

#1: While travveling back to the shop with master, I accidentally hit him with splash damage (chain lighning) while fighting other enemies along the path. This turned master into an enemy with a red bar. When entering Lauras shop, the story events did not trigger and I got stuck there. I had to revert to an older save before the fight.

# 2: At the very end of the story, my character is still wearing evenyns arm cuffs that don't come off.

❤️

#1: Dunno if I can change that. Lemme check.

#2: Haven't heard this one before. Did you play that quest multiple times? If so, did it fail everytime?

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Laura:

❤️

#1: Keine Ahnung, ob ich das ändern kann. Lass mich nachsehen.

#2: Das habe ich noch nie gehört. Hast du diese Quest mehrmals gespielt? Wenn ja, ist es jedes Mal fehlgeschlagen?

Unfortunately, chain lightning has a habit of "jumping" on companions - it has happened to me from time to time that this turns them into enemies.

For this reason, I no longer use this spell... and since it is a basic game mechanic of Skyrim - it would be quite conceivable that something like this could happen to the "master".

The same thing can happen with fireballs - that's why I make sure that NON-magical companions don't pick up wands and then use them... in fact, any area-of-effect spell that causes damage is a candidate.

Hey all!

New update for ya. It's really tiny. More a proof of life than anything.

Here's the changelog:

Spoiler

Version 3.43:

Changed: [Taking Control] The letter in the inn is now less hidden. It now also hints to which bridge it's referring to.
As suggested by everyone. :P

Changed: I changed some of the dialogue in the [A Good Fit] quest.
In the last big update I went through all story quests and adjusted it but I forgot the other quests.

Fixed: The prices for the furniture keys didn't work properly in the MCM. This should be fixed.
As reported by slicksly.

Fixed: [Taking Control] Fixed an error in the code that could cause it to fail to unlock a gag.
Thanks to krzp for finding it.

So, I'm currenty working on something that I need help with. It's a light domme&sub thing with the shopkeeper. She gives you a collar with progressive bondage and a few daily objectives. You can earn a currency by doing those and with that currency you can be freed from restraints.

Here's the kicker, with that currency you can also buy punishments/kinky games. The problem is that I don't know what kind of punishments or games I want to add.

That's where you come in. What kind of punishments or kinky games would you like to see? Let me know. :)

Edited by Laura
27 minutes ago, Laura said:

Here's the kicker, with that currency you can also buy punishments/kinky games. The problem is that I don't know what kind of punishments or games I want to add.

That's where you come in. What kind of punishments or kinky games would you like to see? Let me know. :)

Dragonbabe needs a good ass-paddling.

bonus if it works with 'Spank that Ass'

hang the dragonbabe up outside the shop in bondage gear for all to see (advertising) - passersby can touch and fondle all they want, possibly bringing DB close to orgasm, but not all the way. Blissful release only after 'x' amount of sales.

42 minutes ago, Laura said:

A couple of ideas:

Guess the next customer, if you're wrong you will...

Display time in the shop, if you get bored and give up then,...

47 minutes ago, Laura said:

Is it intended to be long or short term games? And who should be involved?

As the shopkeeper (Laura) is kinky herself, how about adding her as play partner? Maybe she inserts a plug into herself and you get a spell to control its vibration. Goal is to keep Laura above a certain arousal level without letting her cum. Either build your own arousal tracking for that (more work, most control) or hook into an existing arousal framework (less work, less control)

Give the player x amount of kinky items (maybe some paired, eg arm + leg cuffs or plugs + chastity belt) and a certain amount of time (not too much). Any item, that the player wasn't able to lock on to any NPC (with a custom dialogue), will be locked on the player herself. Maybe restrict the dialogue so you won't be able to break quests or remove all locked items once the game finished.

Insert a custom plug into the player and lock her into a chastity belt. The plug reacts to certain things (magic, running, whatever) and keeps the player on the edge. Goal is to cum somehow (as the plug alone won't let her). If you don't make it in a certain amount of time, you loose and the belt stays on for some more time, edging the player constantly.

Customize ideas from other mods:

Little bondage adventure by DCUR - Player gets tied up and transported anywhere in the wilderness. Make it back to the shop for release, punishment is everything that happens on your way. Works best with things that add rape when tied or something.

Treasure Hunter Whore meets the Thotium quest - Let the player fetch some more thotium, the mineral ties the player pregressively more and more on her way back.

Other game adaptions

Escape room - lock the player into a series of rooms with small riddles. Each one has an easy solution that ties the player more and more, and a tedious version. Example: the first room could be a prison cell, filled with many containers (chests, sacks, strongboxes, ...) Everything contains only junk except for one random container that holds the key to the cell door. Or you just lock yourself into the armbinder that's on a table in the cell. Next thing could be a very dark labyrinth with only a torch to take at the beginning. Can't hold that torch with tied hands...

Vor einer Stunde sagte Laura:

Hallo zusammen!

Neues Update für dich. Es ist wirklich winzig. Eher ein Lebensbeweis als alles andere.

Hier ist das Changelog:

Inhalte ausblenden

Version 3.43:

Geändert : [Kontrolle übernehmen] Der Brief im Gasthaus ist jetzt weniger versteckt. Es wird nun auch angegeben, um welche Brücke es sich handelt.
Wie von allen vorgeschlagen. :P

Geändert: Ich habe einige Dialoge in der Quest „A Good Fit“ geändert.
Im letzten großen Update habe ich alle Story-Quests durchgesehen und angepasst, aber die anderen Quests habe ich vergessen.

Behoben: Die Preise für die Möbelschlüssel funktionierten im MCM nicht richtig. Dies sollte behoben werden.
Wie von slicksly berichtet.

Behoben: [Kontrolle übernehmen] Es wurde ein Fehler im Code behoben, der dazu führen konnte, dass ein Gag nicht freigeschaltet werden konnte.
Vielen Dank an krzp, dass Sie es gefunden haben.

Ich arbeite derzeit an etwas, bei dem ich Hilfe benötige. Es ist eine leichte Domme&Sub-Sache mit dem Ladenbesitzer. Sie schenkt Ihnen ein Halsband mit progressiver Fesselung und ein paar Tageszielen. Dadurch können Sie eine Währung verdienen und mit dieser Währung von Beschränkungen befreit werden.

Hier ist der Clou: Mit dieser Währung können Sie auch Strafen/perverse Spiele kaufen. Das Problem ist, dass ich nicht weiß, welche Art von Strafen oder Spielen ich hinzufügen möchte.

Hier kommen Sie ins Spiel. Welche Art von Strafen oder versauten Spielen würden Sie gerne sehen? Lass es mich wissen. :)

"Easy" dom-sub games... very difficult stuff - because every SM couple understands something different about it.

For my partner/wife and me... I'll give an example:

My "sweetheart" always complains about her "high" weight - but every time we were guests in our little SM bar - she attacked the peanuts and pretzel sticks like an army of caterpillars.

So one evening I tied her to the bar stool and placed the bowl with these treats so far away from her - that she could NOT get within a few centimeters... so I "fed" her very sparingly... we both had enough A big grin on our faces for hours.

Was it actually a punishment?

Actually not - because I didn't deny her her treats... apart from that - she was finally successful with her little provocations... I spent the whole evening working intensively with her.

Ultimately, your planned games also depend on how deep you want to go in the relationship between Laura and the player character... the planned actions definitely have a sexual component (for me, "sex" is much more than "sexual intercourse").

For me, "body training" would be an approach here... Laura herself walks around in ballet boots (thanks to the body substitute she uses).

Wearing the chastity set for a limited time already offers a starting point - this could be expanded further by wearing corsets for the waist and neck.

Another strand would be "pony" games... whereby the new "pony" would first have to learn to walk in the new equipment.

(But so far these are just quick thoughts written down - as can be seen from the previous texts - every user has their own kink)

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

AFAIK Spank that Ass has been taken down by the author - and the only thing it ever did reliably was break other SL scenes...

I'd prefer scenarios that don't involve other people's mods, because those might change without notice, or get taken down, rendering all the work that went into that scene useless.

Would love to see some customer interaction. Be it testing furniture, or showcasing some DDs. I always like the bits when the PC gets forcewalked. Make the shop a catwalk.

And of cource the return of the Thotium Collar. Cursed Loot's Dollmaker has a collar that expands to a yoke when the job isn't done in a certain time, might do something similar.

For some random interaction between PC and Laura/Kat what about foot licking?

special services

Laura locks you in some devices and you report to certain person wearing them, then have to perform a service for them.  service could be sex with person,

person sends you to have sex with someone else, serve as a maid/eye-candy during a dinner, or parade through town as a warning to others, or other things.

fashion show

Laura locks you in a couple of devices (random set of 2-4 devices) and sends you to someone to show them to that person. 

person decides they like that look so return to Laura and get released and it ends.  

person decides they do not like that look, so return to Laura and she removes the devices, but does not end.  you can take a break to do other things until

Laura locks another set of random devices on you and you go back and see if they like this look.  ends when they like the look.

you could end up in the same set but if it is a random selection the likely hood of the same set twice in a row should be low.

really like the thotium idea by Mister X.  while you would know what is going to happen (getting bound up) you would not know where it will start at, which

means you could be lucky and only end up lightly bound by the time you get back, or unlucky and totally bound and depending on where you find the thotium

at (and other mods) it could make for a very "fun" time.

edit

if you do the thotium idea something that could make it more interesting is to have different levels of thotium.  they all look exactly the same,

but the thotium could "run out" of charge after equipping a number of restraints which would mean you never know how bound you will end 

up.  a strong thorium would end up binding you fully, where a weak one might only bind you with a couple of devices.  that would make

it really unpredictable.

end edit

Edited by valcon767
1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

hang the dragonbabe up outside the shop in bondage gear for all to see (advertising) - passersby can touch and fondle all they want, possibly bringing DB close to orgasm, but not all the way. Blissful release only after 'x' amount of sales.

Not a fan of random people touching but I like the idea of using the player as advertising.

That reminds me. DD furniture would work really well here.

1 hour ago, Tetras66 said:

A couple of ideas:

Guess the next customer, if you're wrong you will...

Display time in the shop, if you get bored and give up then,...

A guessing game would be really fun. Being used as a diplay model or to demonstrate gear would be really fun.

51 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Is it intended to be long or short term games? And who should be involved?

As the shopkeeper (Laura) is kinky herself, how about adding her as play partner? Maybe she inserts a plug into herself and you get a spell to control its vibration. Goal is to keep Laura above a certain arousal level without letting her cum. Either build your own arousal tracking for that (more work, most control) or hook into an existing arousal framework (less work, less control)

It's for short 10-15 min games. The shopkeeper will be involved as an organiser of sort. She'll mess around with you but nothing will be done with her. (Kata will kill you)

Give the player x amount of kinky items (maybe some paired, eg arm + leg cuffs or plugs + chastity belt) and a certain amount of time (not too much). Any item, that the player wasn't able to lock on to any NPC (with a custom dialogue), will be locked on the player herself. Maybe restrict the dialogue so you won't be able to break quests or remove all locked items once the game finished.

The task to put items on npcs is interesting. That could be fun.

Insert a custom plug into the player and lock her into a chastity belt. The plug reacts to certain things (magic, running, whatever) and keeps the player on the edge. Goal is to cum somehow (as the plug alone won't let her). If you don't make it in a certain amount of time, you loose and the belt stays on for some more time, edging the player constantly.

A game where you have to find a way to climax could also be fun.

Customize ideas from other mods:

Little bondage adventure by DCUR - Player gets tied up and transported anywhere in the wilderness. Make it back to the shop for release, punishment is everything that happens on your way. Works best with things that add rape when tied or something.

Randomly dropping the player somewhere could be fun. Not gonna facilitate rape though.

Treasure Hunter Whore meets the Thotium quest - Let the player fetch some more thotium, the mineral ties the player pregressively more and more on her way back.

That would be too similar to the collar you get from her.

Other game adaptions

Escape room - lock the player into a series of rooms with small riddles. Each one has an easy solution that ties the player more and more, and a tedious version. Example: the first room could be a prison cell, filled with many containers (chests, sacks, strongboxes, ...) Everything contains only junk except for one random container that holds the key to the cell door. Or you just lock yourself into the armbinder that's on a table in the cell. Next thing could be a very dark labyrinth with only a torch to take at the beginning. Can't hold that torch with tied hands...

Really interesting. Probably too mcuh work though.

47 minutes ago, Mister X said:

I'd love to see some more predicament bondage scenarios, it's a pity that those are hard to create in Skyrim.

Something like "keep your legs up or get shocked" only works in an RL play session :/ 

Maybe it could be done. Combined with the custom plug you mentioned earlier or movement based. It's maybe not impossible.

29 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

"Easy" dom-sub games... very difficult stuff - because every SM couple understands something different about it.

For my partner/wife and me... I'll give an example:

My "sweetheart" always complains about her "high" weight - but every time we were guests in our little SM bar - she attacked the peanuts and pretzel sticks like an army of caterpillars.

So one evening I tied her to the bar stool and placed the bowl with these treats so far away from her - that she could NOT get within a few centimeters... so I "fed" her very sparingly... we both had enough A big grin on our faces for hours.

Was it actually a punishment?

Actually not - because I didn't deny her her treats... apart from that - she was finally successful with her little provocations... I spent the whole evening working intensively with her.

Ultimately, your planned games also depend on how deep you want to go in the relationship between Laura and the player character... the planned actions definitely have a sexual component (for me, "sex" is much more than "sexual intercourse").

For me, "body training" would be an approach here... Laura herself walks around in ballet boots (thanks to the body substitute she uses).

Wearing the chastity set for a limited time already offers a starting point - this could be expanded further by wearing corsets for the waist and neck.

Another strand would be "pony" games... whereby the new "pony" would first have to learn to walk in the new equipment.

(But so far these are just quick thoughts written down - as can be seen from the previous texts - every user has their own kink)

That's a cute story. Would be hard to replicate something like that ingame though.

Not a fan of body training myself. Pony stuff also isn't up my alley.

Also, she doesn't ballet boots. She wear those ebonite socks. I did that deliberately because ballet boots or heels wouldn't fit her personality.

18 minutes ago, arfrr said:

so the new version is SE compatible or just for LE , and the SE version will be updated later?

I'd wait for the SE conversion. It's just a few fixes so you're not really missing out.

37 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

AFAIK Spank that Ass has been taken down by the author - and the only thing it ever did reliably was break other SL scenes...

I'd prefer scenarios that don't involve other people's mods, because those might change without notice, or get taken down, rendering all the work that went into that scene useless.

Would love to see some customer interaction. Be it testing furniture, or showcasing some DDs. I always like the bits when the PC gets forcewalked. Make the shop a catwalk.

Restraint demonstration is already on the list and very likely to make it. That would be really fun.

And of cource the return of the Thotium Collar. Cursed Loot's Dollmaker has a collar that expands to a yoke when the job isn't done in a certain time, might do something similar.

The thotium collar will already return. That's the collar with progressive bondage I mentioned. I maybe should've been clearer.

For some random interaction between PC and Laura/Kat what about foot licking?

No, not a fan.

37 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

special services

Laura locks you in some devices and you report to certain person wearing them, then have to perform a service for them.  service could be sex with person,

person sends you to have sex with someone else, serve as a maid/eye-candy during a dinner, or parade through town as a warning to others, or other things.

That could be work. She'd dress you up and send you to a customer. If the player wants to ofcourse.

fashion show

Laura locks you in a couple of devices (random set of 2-4 devices) and sends you to someone to show them to that person. 

person decides they like that look so return to Laura and get released and it ends.  

person decides they do not like that look, so return to Laura and she removes the devices, but does not end.  you can take a break to do other things until

Laura locks another set of random devices on you and you go back and see if they like this look.  ends when they like the look.

you could end up in the same set but if it is a random selection the likely hood of the same set twice in a row should be low.

The travelling would get annoying. This would work much better in the shop as a display model.

really like the thotium idea by Mister X.  while you would know what is going to happen (getting bound up) you would not know where it will start at, which

means you could be lucky and only end up lightly bound by the time you get back, or unlucky and totally bound and depending on where you find the thotium

at (and other mods) it could make for a very "fun" time.

edit

if you do the thotium idea something that could make it more interesting is to have different levels of thotium.  they all look exactly the same,

but the thotium could "run out" of charge after equipping a number of restraints which would mean you never know how bound you will end 

up.  a strong thorium would end up binding you fully, where a weak one might only bind you with a couple of devices.  that would make

it really unpredictable.

end edit

The progressive bondage I mentioned is from a Thotium collar. It's not part of a game/punishment it's will be part of the sub/domme quest itself. I should've explained it better.

Alright, so here's some more info about that quest. (WIP names: The Arrangement/ A Name On Your Collar)

When you accept the quest thing, you get a Thotium infused collar equipped. It will slowly tie you up with regular restraints. Right now you can choose between ebonite, leather and metal.

You also get daily objectives to complete like gathering and crafting. Completing that gives you currency that can be used to get freed or start a game. You also get currency from jobs like the deliveries.

It will also save your life if you get low on health. But when it does it also immediately equips the next restraint. Speeding up the process.

That's the idea anyway. Nothing is set in stone. It's currently in the planning/writing phase. Which I can now share because it's not a story quest with spoilers.

8 minutes ago, Tetras66 said:

What happens when you reach full restraints?

Well, you're in trouble. ? I want to use regular restraints so you could try to get out the regular way. You could also try to complete objectives or shop jobs to earn currency to get freed.

Why, do you have a suggestion or idea?

15 minutes ago, Laura said:

Why, do you have a suggestion or idea?

Umm. Not really, but I noticed in other mods that often nothing happens and I think I find it..., I don't know, disappointing?

Maybe because, if the idea (in this case) is that the collar represents a dastardly plan (on behalf of the dom-inclined person), then once the plan is achieved (i.e. "hey, I got you all tied up!") and then the mod goes: "hey, well, now you just got to struggle out of them", it's like, but what was the plan then? Just to watch me?

So, I think it would be cool if there was a consequence, e.g. some fun scenes, even if nothing happens in terms of quests, just as an acknowledgement?

Edited by Tetras66

Will this end up with outright enslavement of the PC, slow corruption of the PC or is it just a play between the PC and Laura?

I am also curious, is this the start of a relationship between the PC and Laura?

Having Laura slowly corrupt the PC and mold her into being what she wants would be interesting, but I am not sure if you are into that.

One other thing that you are probably very not into would be it culminating in using something like "Dwarven Cybernetic Framework" on the PC, that would be interesting.

5 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

Umm. Not really, but I noticed in other mods that often nothing happens and I think I find it..., I don't know, disappointing?

Maybe because, if the idea (in this case) is that the collar represents a dastardly plan (on behalf of the dom-inclined person), then once the plan is achieved (i.e. "hey, I got you all tied up!") and then the mod goes: "hey, well, now you just got to struggle out of them", it's like, but what was the plan then? Just to watch me?

So, I think it would be cool if there was a consequence, e.g. some fun scenes, even if nothing happens in terms of quests, just as an acknowledgement?

You're 100% right. It's slowly going somewhere so it needs some kind of climax. It's not part of an evil plan or something though. She just thinks it's fun.

How about this, after it fully ties you up there's one stage left. When that hits, the restraints change into unremovable ones and you get the objective to go back to the shop. When you arrive the shopkeeper senses the thotium and puts you in the cell for her own safety. After some time they do something that changes it back to removable restraints. At that point you can have it removed or do a job to earn currency if you can't afford it yet.

2 hours ago, Voidson22222 said:

Will this end up with outright enslavement of the PC, slow corruption of the PC or is it just a play between the PC and Laura?

It's just play. Actual enslavement will never happen.

I am also curious, is this the start of a relationship between the PC and Laura?

Not really.

Having Laura slowly corrupt the PC and mold her into being what she wants would be interesting, but I am not sure if you are into that.

No.

One other thing that you are probably very not into would be it culminating in using something like "Dwarven Cybernetic Framework" on the PC, that would be interesting.

I don't know what that is and I don't know if I want to know.

Vor 7 Stunden sagte Laura:

Das ist eine süße Geschichte. Es wäre jedoch schwierig, so etwas im Spiel zu reproduzieren.

Ich selbst bin kein Fan von Körpertraining. Pony-Sachen sind auch nicht mein Ding.

Außerdem trägt sie keine Ballerinas. Sie trägt diese Ebonit-Socken. Ich habe das bewusst gemacht, weil Ballerinas oder High Heels nicht zu ihrer Persönlichkeit passen würden.

I only mentioned this story to show how broad the fetish and BDSM area is... on the one hand, implementing it would be quite difficult and also doesn't fit the theme of business stores.

---

You yourself had already mentioned a few months ago that you were aiming to expand the business area... Laura herself gave a first indication of this - which I interpreted as the planned distribution of bondage furniture.

I planned the use of such furniture in my story - it even enables me to have an important story arc in the second part.

In the first part I purchased a "bondage house" with an empty basement - which I had the companion "Recoder" furnish with such furniture... the preferred source of supply for this is Laura's shop.

So if you are planning a sub-dom game between Laura and the player... my suggestion would be to make the player the "tester" of this furniture... and to install a separate basement cell under the ground floor - called the "test room". serves.

In a second stage, this game can also be expanded to include the aspect of customer presentation - the cell with the previous shop remains untouched apart from a cellar hatch.

Possible candidates for such furniture range from purely "medieval" to "modern"... ultimately you as the author decide which one fits best into the context of your mod.

1 hour ago, Laura said:

How about this, after it fully ties you up there's one stage left. When that hits, the restraints change into unremovable ones and you get the objective to go back to the shop. When you arrive the shopkeeper senses the thotium and puts you in the cell for her own safety. After some time they do something that changes it back to removable restraints. At that point you can have it removed or do a job to earn currency if you can't afford it yet.

If the dialogue is good, then it could work!

What about if the thotium has weird consequences when worn too long and the mod randomly picks some kind of sexy or comedy outcome for it, like light behaviour modification (e.g. player can't help but call everybody in the shop master, or customers think the player is the sexiest sub they ever saw and want to buy paintings or clothes they wear from the store).

7 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

What about if the thotium has weird consequences when worn too long and the mod randomly picks some kind of sexy or comedy outcome for it, like light behaviour modification (e.g. player can't help but call everybody in the shop master, or customers think the player is the sexiest sub they ever saw and want to buy paintings or clothes they wear from the store).

Oh, I love that idea! Some kind of aura that grows stronger the more and longer the person is tied up and influences both the wearer and people around her! That would explain, too, why it wasn't recognized during the first fetching quest, the player simply didn't wear it long enough for the aura to grow recognizably strong ^^

@Laura I have to admit, I get why you asked for help ^^
- Has to be feasible to create in Skyrim engine

- Should be somewhat fun to actually come by - even though the kinky aspect helps against the feeling of the umptillionth generic fetch quest, they shouldn't be too tedious to play

- Has to fit into the overall "playful" atmosphere of your mod

- 10-15 mins for each game

Those specifications really make it complicated to come up with new ideas ^^

I still believe, that the general idea of predicament bondage can provide some ideas: one tedious/tiring/stressful and one painful/restricting option with the player to choose which they endure. The main problem with that is to get something playable like that into Skyrim.

Edited by Mister X
9 hours ago, Laura said:

It's just play. Actual enslavement will never happen.

I see, it is kind of out of character for Laura, though there could be some rivalry or tension between the PC and Kata resulting in some pranks and other things.

When I played though this mod it was almost entirely for the story where there were real stakes and characters were the real deal. That was great fun. I don't know if you ever plan to continue that type of stuff, but I hope you do. 

Anyway my point is that in story telling it just works better if there is a conflict of any sort. I think it would make things more interesting if there was some sort of conflict involved rather than straight up play with no twists.

I don't know what that is and I don't know if I want to know.

LOL I guess it is an aquired taste. Though you did handle some pretty dark themes in the main story.

Edited by Voidson22222
Vor 21 Minuten sagte xyzxyz:

Schön zu sehen, dass Sie immer noch daran arbeiten :)Gibt es Fortschritte bei den sonstigen Quests nach der Hauptquest?

That's exactly what it's all about:

What happens after the main quest ends?

What does the planned “expansion” of the business area look like?