Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

On 12/11/2023 at 1:02 PM, Laura said:

Here's the kicker, with that currency you can also buy punishments/kinky games. The problem is that I don't know what kind of punishments or games I want to add.

That's where you come in. What kind of punishments or kinky games would you like to see? Let me know. :)

I like the ideas of "display model" and "try to cum" games I've seen here. 

One idea that came to mind is a form of gambling. I assume the collar is meant to stay on for a certain period of time, kinda like the belt quest. So, you spend currency on a dice roll. If you get, I dunno, a 6, you get your collar time shortened. A 1, more time. 2-5 could be some generic punishment, like a restraint being added, or an hour in the cage. More of a "wasted currency" than anything else.

I'll be sure to post if I think of anything else.

On 12/13/2023 at 6:08 AM, Dogduigi said:

I did try this and it did nothing. The problem isn't that she's stuck. I even tried teleporting her to right outside the storage room door and she ran back to the cage.

Do you have mods like seperate translations or AI voice mods?

On 12/13/2023 at 10:41 PM, sarem said:

Hey, the game crashes when I start it with the mod installed. I have all the requirements, Skyrim version is SE 1.5.97

I don't see how this mod can crash a game. Maybe if something goes really wrong with the installation.

Do you have all the right requirements for the right version installed?

On 12/13/2023 at 10:47 PM, Miauzi said:

Or trying out "naughty" furniture... basically playing the test subject and then suggesting improvements to it

Furniture is already on the list. It'll be hard to keep it interesting because you can't really do anything but I really want to add it.

On 12/14/2023 at 4:40 AM, shrtjsrtj said:

Some more game/punishment ideas.

Hide contents

Key Hunt:

Kind of a kinky easter egg hunt.

Get locked in DD's and have to find keys to unlock them.

Could be timed but I think it would work better if it were a race against an NPC doing the same.

If you lose, you lose the keys you found and keep whatever DD items on you, on you. For the race version the winner gets to choose what the loser has to wear.

As for punishments, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Maybe you get an item you have to sell to the next customer and if you can't get them to buy it you have to wear it for a day. Have this repeat a few times and give the PC a chance to up sell the later customers the devices you will inevitably end up wearing for failing earlier.

Thief: Someone stole some keys from the store and it's probably your fault.

The keys are linked to the devices they open however, so if you wear the clothes associated with the keys you can track them down.

The more items you wear the more accurate the tracking will be.

Can't take them off until you find the thief.

The easter egg hunt sounds really fun. I could use the procedural generation I used in STC to randomize it..=

The selling idea is fun too. Having an inescapable restraints that only unlocks when you manage to sell it. Though it would be hard to write because it'll need some weird reason how it works.

Tracking keys could be fun. The tracking idea itself is great.

Thanks for the suggestions.

23 hours ago, albyznts said:

hi, I've been reading all proposals, some are very nice. Honestly when you mentioned Laura as a dom I got a bit surprised since she's always been on the sub side of things, even if she loves putting things on you. So my idea would be to make it a very progressive thing in which Laura finds herself out of position at the beginning and eventually discovers that she can feel comfortable as a dom. Maybe even include Kata in a supportive role at the very beginning. Kata has never been too interested in PC.

She's on the sub side but like @Miauzi said, that doesn't mean she can't play a domme. Kata won't really be involved though. It's not her thing.

I will say, as I've played your questline quite a lot of times and loved it, I'd love it if you put in some more of your amazing dialogue with laura teasing, praising the PC, etc. getting more carried away as the PC "gains" more restraints, and she develops herself as a dom. I understand restraints will be equipped on you by the thotium collar while you do other things, so the interactions with laura may be more far in between than that [sadly x)].

The roleplay thingy is meant as something you have alongside regular gameplay. There will be extra dialogue during those games/punishments though.

I'm a big fan of furniture done the right way. I very much liked the scene of PC being on the cell while Kata and Laura went about their daily lives. Maybe a scene could involve the PC in furniture while a client comes in to the store, comment on how good the PC looks on their restraints, and then do their business like usual. The client could even buy a restraint "just like the one PC is wearing", that'd get a nice reaction out of Laura. But maybe it doesn't fit/you dont want to come back to things you already did. Just ideas.

Display model is currently on the top of the list. :)

I'm a big fan of everything related to doms calling you a good girl/boy, so everything I come up with ends up in that direction. Not very helpful x)

Thanks for the SE update, good excuse to play it again :)

Don't think she'll call you that but maybe she'll get into it a bit too much. :P

23 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Well - Laura is not a dominatrix like you would see in a professional studio... and let me remind you - the women there only play the roles that their (mostly) male customers want.

The dominant women in the "private" BDSM scene are much more diverse... and you can also find "something different" there... people who "play" both sides - who switch back and forth between their dominant and submissive sides ... aka "Switcher".

And that's how I see the character "Laura" - whereby my own experience with BDSM and my own interpretation come into play here.

But look at her reactions to the quest with the chastity belt... the "little dominatrix" comes through very subtly.

Sure - Laura talks a lot about the "Master" and her "subordinate time" there - when she was able to let herself go and this "Master" made all the important decisions.

(I see this more as a homage to "capture dreams" - this mod probably opened the BDSM gate for Skyrim in the first place)

But Laura can also make decisions - the really big ones require the player's help... that's why the long series of quests to find the "perfect girl" is an important key to her development.

But the thing with the KG takes place before this quest arc... and of course the seemingly "arbitrary" extension of the gestation period is part of a popular interaction between a dominatrix and her willing "victim".

What the character "Laura" probably won't be... a "copy" or "sister in spirit" of the "Doll Maker" from the DCL mod... because that would probably require crossing a border - that was the case the author has so far excluded herself.

Right on the money.

Here's a snippet from work in progress dialogue:

Laura: I'm so nervous. Look at you. You're wearing my collar.
Laura: I have a sub. I'm a domme!
Katarina: Aren't dommes less... like that?
Laura: Well... I'm going to be strong and assertive in no time.

She will never be like the Doll Maker or CDS' Master like you said. It's gonna be a game, not actual enslavement. Which will never happen in my mod.

18 hours ago, Viri1 said:

I like the ideas of "display model" and "try to cum" games I've seen here. 

One idea that came to mind is a form of gambling. I assume the collar is meant to stay on for a certain period of time, kinda like the belt quest. So, you spend currency on a dice roll. If you get, I dunno, a 6, you get your collar time shortened. A 1, more time. 2-5 could be some generic punishment, like a restraint being added, or an hour in the cage. More of a "wasted currency" than anything else.

I'll be sure to post if I think of anything else.

The collar isn't going to be like the belt. It's more intrusive than the belt so you'll be able to quit at any time. I really like the gambling idea though.

Vor 13 Stunden sagte Laura:

Genau richtig am Geld.

Hier ist ein Ausschnitt aus dem Work-in-Progress-Dialog:

Laura: Ich bin so nervös. Sieh dich an. Du trägst meinen Kragen.
Laura: Ich habe einen Sub. Ich bin ein Domme!
Katarina: Sind Dominas nicht weniger... so?
Laura: Nun... ich werde in kürzester Zeit stark und durchsetzungsfähig sein.

Sie wird nie wie die Puppenmacherin oder CDS-Meisterin sein, wie Sie sagten. Es wird ein Spiel sein, keine echte Versklavung. Was in meinem Mod nie passieren wird.

Der Kragen wird nicht wie der Gürtel sein. Es ist aufdringlicher als der Gürtel, sodass Sie jederzeit damit aufhören können. Allerdings gefällt mir die Spielidee wirklich gut.

In the last few days, because of this thread, a lot of memories from the last 15 years have come back to my consciousness... but this little dialogue finally triggered a "flash":

Spoiler

2007 was something like the year of "revival" - at least that's how I perceived the events that brought about various things.

This year, as a complete newcomer to the BDSM scene, I was invited to the opening of a professional dominatrix studio - with the option of bringing a companion with me. ... Entrance, food and drink are free anyway - in return they asked for my help with the party.

Despite a 400 km long journey, I agreed and took a new friend with me as my companion... she basically lived on the road.

The studio was built in a medieval cellar vault - which served as a wine store for centuries and as a restaurant for a few decades - which is why the kitchen and counter facilities were still functional.

The studio rooms had around 400 m² of space and were equipped with everything a fetish and BDSM heart desires... the "torture" furniture alone cost more than 100,000 euros - all custom-made!

Around midnight - at the height of the party - our auxiliary services were over and we were now able to actively enjoy ourselves.

Actually, the "deal" was that the dominatrix - who had invited me - now "played" me and my partner... but they had a completely different plan:

She simply said that we should both "play" with each other - whereupon my companion immediately put her hands behind her back and a bundle of ropes was pressed into her hand.

From then on everything was like a movie for me... it was as if someone else was "directing"... of course I tied up my friend and did completely different things with her on the "torture bench"... and I suddenly realized -> "Hey - I'm the dominatrix"

There was literally a "hot wave" of power through my entire body - a crazy high feeling - like I've never had before... and a short time later something else... a thought "... just not that one Lose control - the "mouse" is helpless at your mercy - it is up to you that everything goes ahead without harm to suffering and soul..."

Until then, I considered myself to be submissive... but the experienced professional dominatrix had observed me all day and had come to a completely different conclusion and had "arranged" it accordingly (with the tacit consent of my acquaintances).

Of course she also watched us during our “game” - but her intervention was never necessary.

At the end of the party, the last guests are said goodbye and cleaned up enough so that the after-party can be celebrated.

Around 4 a.m. there were only 3 people sitting together - the dominatrix who had invited me (the studio boss) - her "right hand" and me.

Suddenly we all heard a very quiet "Help"... and the youngest of us searched the vaulted rooms of the studio.

Yes - there was one guest "left over"... who had tied himself to a cross of shackle... and supposedly couldn't get his shackles released.

The "cross" was a spider web made of stainless steel rods - a wonderful decorative piece.

The suggestion was made to him - to stay in the "spider's web" as a living decoration for the next week - that would certainly be a real high light for the first paying guests... now the handcuffs suddenly came off...

:joy:

---

For me the question arises - whether the sequel you are planning will also contain the element of a development of Laura (as a "dominatrix")?

Such developments (in real life) don't always run in a straight line - there are also setbacks... but you can learn from them and they would be a "dramatic" narrative element.

For me, the dominant part was usually associated with "... damn - I have the work and the sub has the pleasure..." - maybe I'm too much of a security and control freak.

You always have to keep a balance between what both people like... and that can vary.

For example, I'm not a fan of "... I'm now going to hit my sub on the ass 1,000 times with the riding crop - she 'flies' over the seas like an Albertro because of all the body's own hormones... I, on the other hand, have a "tennis... Poor" and have to be careful not to hit them in places where there might be permanent damage..."

I'd rather put her in a latex catsuit - she likes that too

and

tie her to the cross in the middle of the main room in the SM club - which she also likes

and

Restricting her perception of the outside world - with a hood (muffles her ears) and a blindfold - makes her really hot

and

Now I go to the bar and ask for a glass full of ice cubes... and with that glass in my hand - with a big grin on my face - I go back

and

whisper in her ear "Hello, my darling - I brought you a surprise" ... the ice cubes fit perfectly on the neck collar UNDER the catsuit ...

:innocent:

---

The point is - if you use SM furniture - the player is essentially passive - unless he has to "fight" his way out of the bondage.

But still the active part would essentially be "Laura" - which then means a lot of scripted actions.

Because of the special constellation - that the scenes take place in a game - many of the things that I would do as a dominatrix are... not possible at all.

For example, I like to make my sub "blind"... so that he has to concentrate on "hearing" and "smelling"... and this makes it much easier for me to mislead him.

So I play with his “expectation” of what I might do next.

Now you can't make the screen dark... the player wants to see what is being done to his avatar... even if he sees himself in his place in his "inner eyes".

Vor 48 Minuten sagte ninja9188:

Ich habe mich gefragt, ob Sie die V3.42-Version haben. Ich kann nicht, es ist für ein Mod-Pack, das ohne sie nicht gestartet werden kann.

Laura commented on this a few months ago to the effect that she will not be hosting old versions of her mod.

If someone adds your mod to their collection and then publishes it - that someone also has to make sure - that they keep up with the updates.

So you've come to the wrong place... and you're not the first to ask about this.

13 hours ago, Miauzi said:

In the last few days, because of this thread, a lot of memories from the last 15 years have come back to my consciousness... but this little dialogue finally triggered a "flash":

Reveal hidden contents

---

For me the question arises - whether the sequel you are planning will also contain the element of a development of Laura (as a "dominatrix")?

Such developments (in real life) don't always run in a straight line - there are also setbacks... but you can learn from them and they would be a "dramatic" narrative element.

For me, the dominant part was usually associated with "... damn - I have the work and the sub has the pleasure..." - maybe I'm too much of a security and control freak.

You always have to keep a balance between what both people like... and that can vary.

For example, I'm not a fan of "... I'm now going to hit my sub on the ass 1,000 times with the riding crop - she 'flies' over the seas like an Albertro because of all the body's own hormones... I, on the other hand, have a "tennis... Poor" and have to be careful not to hit them in places where there might be permanent damage..."

I'd rather put her in a latex catsuit - she likes that too

and

tie her to the cross in the middle of the main room in the SM club - which she also likes

and

Restricting her perception of the outside world - with a hood (muffles her ears) and a blindfold - makes her really hot

and

Now I go to the bar and ask for a glass full of ice cubes... and with that glass in my hand - with a big grin on my face - I go back

and

whisper in her ear "Hello, my darling - I brought you a surprise" ... the ice cubes fit perfectly on the neck collar UNDER the catsuit ...

:innocent:

---

The point is - if you use SM furniture - the player is essentially passive - unless he has to "fight" his way out of the bondage.

But still the active part would essentially be "Laura" - which then means a lot of scripted actions.

Because of the special constellation - that the scenes take place in a game - many of the things that I would do as a dominatrix are... not possible at all.

For example, I like to make my sub "blind"... so that he has to concentrate on "hearing" and "smelling"... and this makes it much easier for me to mislead him.

So I play with his “expectation” of what I might do next.

Now you can't make the screen dark... the player wants to see what is being done to his avatar... even if he sees himself in his place in his "inner eyes".

Thanks for sharing.

The shopkeeper won't be a full blown dominatrix though. I know it could be fun to see her move that way, but that's not in her nature and that would add a narrative to a theoretically endless quest which is not really feasable. She could play that role during one of the games we discussed, but it's not who she'll be.

While it isn't in her nature, the real reason is because I just don't like it. I want it to be a lighthearted game. Besides, there are plenty of mods who already do that.

14 hours ago, ninja9188 said:

i was wondering if you have the V3.42 version i can not fine it is for a mod pack that will not launch with out it.

I want to keep everyone on the most recent version to prevent confusion and troubleshooting errors. I suggest contacting the mod pack author. Sorry.

10 hours ago, Dogduigi said:

Uh yes, actually, I have the xvasynth voice file installed. Do you think that is the culprit?

Could be. They tend to overwrite things which can cause issues. Try playing it without mods like that and let me know if it works.

3 hours ago, Laura said:

Danke für das Teilen.

Der Ladenbesitzer wird jedoch keine ausgewachsene Domina sein. Ich weiß, es könnte Spaß machen, ihr dabei zuzusehen, wie sie sich auf diese Weise bewegt, aber das liegt nicht in ihrer Natur und würde einer theoretisch endlosen Suche, die nicht wirklich machbar ist, eine Erzählung hinzufügen. Sie könnte diese Rolle in einem der Spiele spielen, die wir besprochen haben, aber so wird sie nicht sein.

Auch wenn es nicht in ihrer Natur liegt, liegt der wahre Grund darin, dass es mir einfach nicht gefällt. Ich möchte, dass es ein unbeschwertes Spiel wird. Außerdem gibt es viele Mods, die das bereits tun.

I also don't see Laura as a pure dominatrix (not in any future either) - because she likes it far too much on the "submissive" side... in my eyes she is a classic "switcher".

So the planned interactions are more along the lines of "I'm going to play a little prank on you and I know that you won't really be angry with me because of it" ???

What else concerns me in this context:

Will Laura ever ask the player to help her explore her submissive side?

On 12/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, wdsj011 said:

sorry, english is not my native language. and i solve the problem, the new version of mod fuz rodoh have conflict with the tranlation version  of laura's

Yeah... I know that so well.... translation.....

I ended switching all my skyrim in english for compatibility (well... for debugging.... quest name.... items name and such...)

I installed the 3.43 SE version, and Laura's face has no texture (looks bright blue). As far as I remember, Laura had a face with scar's (if everyting works allright). Is this texture missing (maybe only in the SE version) ? I have installed the "Face Discoloration Fix", so a missing face tint cannot be the reason.

Edit: Found the reason, "Distributed Bodypaints and Overlays". Removed the face overlays from Laura with the helper spell, and now her face looks ok.

Edited by nopse0

Laura, you're getting lots of ideas, I think this will be fun!

I definitely agree some sort of "display model" punishment will work.

Personally I think spanking and other physical punishments would be nice but I totally understand it's not your thing, so I don't expect it.

Back to display stuff: What if a customer walked in, saw the pc on display, and asked Laura if they could rent the pc for their own display for a short time? Laura could give the pc the option of agreeing to this (which would make Laura money) or refusing, which would make Laura add a little more display time. 

Or, the pc is on display. Customer walks in, whispers to the pc "I know Laura won't allow me to take you away. Will you meet me secretly?" The pc can have options like "Yes, I'd love to meet with you after", or "No, that doesn't sound right to me". Choosing no means the customer secretly puts an intense vag piercing on you and leaves. This of course drives the pc wild and she has uncontrolled orgasms until Laura releases her.

A mini punishment: Laura suddenly casts a spell and it immediately causes the player to orgasm. But after the player is unable to stand and must crawl around, following Laura for a short time. 

Another: PC is stripped, put in an armbinder, and a belt with vibrating plug. We know the vibe will activate but we don't know when. Roll the dice if you dare! 1, 2, 3 and your time in bondage is reduced. 4, 5, 6 and time is added to your predicament which means the vibe will almost surely activate. 

Another: Help Laura sell! Customers come in, but Laura has put you in some sexy arm and leg cuffs and nothing else. Talk to the customers and try to sell the arm cuffs as well as the leg cuffs. The customers might buy one or both, which would release you. They might say they aren't interested. Or they may even make an alternative offer to buy them (which you can accept or decline of course)?

Currently stuck in the slave cave at the storage cell. Every time I get the key for it to get the ledger and go into it my character stops at the entrance and won't go any further into the storage cell. I waited for an hour to see if anything would happen and even reloaded the quest and nothing happens....  Any ideas on this?

43 minutes ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Currently stuck in the slave cave at the storage cell. Every time I get the key for it to get the ledger and go into it my character stops at the entrance and won't go any further into the storage cell. I waited for an hour to see if anything would happen and even reloaded the quest and nothing happens....  Any ideas on this?

Happened to me once. I had forgotten the blindfold was still on me. You can't read the ledger with a blindfold on, so I assume there was something built in that stopped me from entering. Once I got rid of it I was able to go back and enter the cage. 

Vor 9 Minuten sagte JustMe469:

Ist mir einmal passiert. Ich hatte vergessen, dass ich noch eine Augenbinde trug. Mit verbundenen Augen kann man das Hauptbuch nicht lesen, also gehe ich davon aus, dass etwas eingebaut war, das mich am Betreten hinderte. Nachdem ich es losgeworden war, konnte ich zurückgehen und den Käfig betreten. 

The blacksmith changes the blindfold for something else... a gag or something

In addition, the diversion maneuver with "No. 27" must be active

Edited by Miauzi
8 hours ago, JustMe469 said:

Happened to me once. I had forgotten the blindfold was still on me. You can't read the ledger with a blindfold on, so I assume there was something built in that stopped me from entering. Once I got rid of it I was able to go back and enter the cage. 

Currently do not have the blindfold on. My character is literally stuck in there. Can't move forward or leave the storage cage. The NPC's in the quest are moving around but mine is literally stuck and doesn't move at all...

On 12/16/2023 at 7:52 PM, Miauzi said:

I also don't see Laura as a pure dominatrix (not in any future either) - because she likes it far too much on the "submissive" side... in my eyes she is a classic "switcher".

So the planned interactions are more along the lines of "I'm going to play a little prank on you and I know that you won't really be angry with me because of it" ???

What else concerns me in this context:

Will Laura ever ask the player to help her explore her submissive side?

I won't let the player explore the shopkeepers sub side. Both her and Kata are kinda like self-inserts so I don't want people to mess with them that way.

If I do add domme stuff for the player I'd use a different character.

On 12/17/2023 at 5:59 AM, leesjig said:

All these yrs Laura has been wearing that ol'ugly catsuit...could she wear something cuter, hotter, kinky.  hehe.

I still like the catsuit. It's sexy without actually revealing anything. Besides, it's kinda iconic.

2 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Currently do not have the blindfold on. My character is literally stuck in there. Can't move forward or leave the storage cage. The NPC's in the quest are moving around but mine is literally stuck and doesn't move at all...

In certain situations, a scene is started there which also takes away your contols. But it sounds like it didn't start properly.

What's your install like? Did you install the right versions? Do you have mods that randomly take control of npcs? Does this always happen you try it?

On 12/17/2023 at 11:41 PM, JustMe469 said:

Laura, you're getting lots of ideas, I think this will be fun!

I definitely agree some sort of "display model" punishment will work.

Personally I think spanking and other physical punishments would be nice but I totally understand it's not your thing, so I don't expect it.

Back to display stuff: What if a customer walked in, saw the pc on display, and asked Laura if they could rent the pc for their own display for a short time? Laura could give the pc the option of agreeing to this (which would make Laura money) or refusing, which would make Laura add a little more display time.

Not a fan of renting the player out like that. I wouldn't trust a stranger with the player like that.

Or, the pc is on display. Customer walks in, whispers to the pc "I know Laura won't allow me to take you away. Will you meet me secretly?" The pc can have options like "Yes, I'd love to meet with you after", or "No, that doesn't sound right to me". Choosing no means the customer secretly puts an intense vag piercing on you and leaves. This of course drives the pc wild and she has uncontrolled orgasms until Laura releases her.

Not gonna happen. The player saying no and them still violating you like that? No thanks.

A mini punishment: Laura suddenly casts a spell and it immediately causes the player to orgasm. But after the player is unable to stand and must crawl around, following Laura for a short time.

Not sure about this. Don't know if I can make the player crawl either.

Another: PC is stripped, put in an armbinder, and a belt with vibrating plug. We know the vibe will activate but we don't know when. Roll the dice if you dare! 1, 2, 3 and your time in bondage is reduced. 4, 5, 6 and time is added to your predicament which means the vibe will almost surely activate.

That's a good one. Something similar was already in my notes.

Another: Help Laura sell! Customers come in, but Laura has put you in some sexy arm and leg cuffs and nothing else. Talk to the customers and try to sell the arm cuffs as well as the leg cuffs. The customers might buy one or both, which would release you. They might say they aren't interested. Or they may even make an alternative offer to buy them (which you can accept or decline of course)?

Trying to convince the customer yourself could be really fun.

1 hour ago, Laura said:

In certain situations, a scene is started there which also takes away your contols. But it sounds like it didn't start properly.

What's your install like? Did you install the right versions? Do you have mods that randomly take control of npcs? Does this always happen you try it?

I installed the SSE edition of the game even though I have the Sexlab AE version along with the AE version of SKSE. Don't have any mods that take control of other NPC's and it always happens when I start the scene over again. I will restart the quests to see if I might have missed something...

18 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

I installed the SSE edition of the game even though I have the Sexlab AE version along with the AE version of SKSE. Don't have any mods that take control of other NPC's and it always happens when I start the scene over again. I will restart the quests to see if I might have missed something...

At that point Daubeny is supposed to do something. Is he at the gate of the storage room?

3 hours ago, chrism_s62 said:

Managed to get through to a familiar face, when Jade spawns behind you she does nothing and it seems to freeze up.

Are you using translations or AI voice mods?

Does this happen everytime?

Do you have all the correct versions installed?

32 minutes ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

He stays at the gate but I have read in an earlier post on here the girl labeled #27 is supposed to cause a distraction but all she says it "that it suits you". Is that true?

Yeah, but not doing the puzzle correctly shouldn't freeze your game.

Could you share the papyrus log from when it goes wrong?