Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

3 hours ago, Sidorowicz said:

First of all - your mod is brilliant - I recently downloaded it on the SE version, everything works for me - including DD, chains, etc. But for some reason, during the first task - bringing thotium, Katarina cannot remove any DD accessories from the character. I don't know what the problem is, even Debug in MM cannot remove them

If you still have one, try reloading a save before going into the shop and try to get her to remove it again.  Might be script lag or something.   If that fails or you don't have a save, you could try adding "Laura's Secret Key" I think it is called, via console.  However... I remember that one set of the quest items won't open with that key and it might be that one, the first set.  So if that happens, you could try the debug options in DD itself, and maybe even Deviously Cursed Loot if you use it.  DCL has a "Free Me!" button that can remove quest objects... but that might be reserved for only DCL objects, I don't actually know if it can free you from other mods' items.  

Vor 4 Stunden sagte Sidorowicz:

Zunächst einmal – Ihr Mod ist brillant – ich habe ihn kürzlich auf die SE-Version heruntergeladen, bei mir funktioniert alles – einschließlich DD, Ketten usw. Aber aus irgendeinem Grund kann Katarina während der ersten Aufgabe – Thotium bringen – kein DD-Zubehör entfernen der Charakter. Ich weiß nicht, wo das Problem liegt, selbst Debug in MM kann sie nicht entfernen

Well - without a complete list of their mods (in a spoiler please) we can't really get any further here.

We addressed your error here for another user just a few weeks ago.

Vor 27 Minuten sagte OlegMokry:

Hallo. Kannst du mir helfen? Ich habe Probleme mit „vertrautes Gesicht“. Ich habe alle drei Schlüssel gefunden, aber ich kann keinen Tresor öffnen.

Can't you describe it a little more precisely... I, for example, do NOT have a "crystal ball" and at the moment I don't feel like guessing blindly... thank you

20 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Can't you describe it a little more precisely... I, for example, do NOT have a "crystal ball" and at the moment I don't feel like guessing blindly... thank you

i`ve found all three keys, and then i can`t understand what i need to do next. i can only to change my restraints. A strongbox is not active. i try  to open it, but nothing happens. All idols work. What i need to do next? i`ve tried every restraints set but a strongbox didn`t activate,

ScreenShot3.bmp

Edited by OlegMokry
Vor einer Stunde sagte OlegMokry:

Ich habe alle drei Schlüssel gefunden und verstehe dann nicht, was ich als nächstes tun soll. Ich kann nur meine Fesseln ändern. Ein Tresor ist nicht aktiv. Ich versuche es zu öffnen, aber es passiert nichts. Alle Idole funktionieren. Was muss ich als nächstes tun? Ich habe alle Fesseln ausprobiert, aber ein Tresor ließ sich nicht aktivieren.

ScreenShot3.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

According to the picture you sent, you have already opened the box (???) ... it contains the key with which you can leave the mine ... it belongs to the grille door behind the drawbridge

The problem is not unknown to me... it has been discussed at least once in this thread... I just don't remember where.

So it only helps to look through the last 200 pages ...

Edited by Miauzi
49 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

According to the picture you sent, you have already opened the box (???) ... it contains the key with which you can leave the mine ... it belongs to the grille door behind the drawbridge

but i didn`t get a key. This strongbox is active when i don`t have any  of three keys. maybe i can use older versions of this mod. I will check my other mods. Maybe one of them caused it

Gerade eben sagte OlegMokry:

Aber ich habe keinen Schlüssel bekommen. Dieser Tresor ist aktiv, wenn ich keinen der drei Schlüssel habe. Vielleicht kann ich ältere Versionen dieses Mods verwenden. Ich werde meine anderen Mods überprüfen. Vielleicht hat es einer von ihnen verursacht

Well - the current version works - I used it to create my blog story

But translations of the subtitles or packages that give the mod's NPC "voices" - can lead to errors... although usually in dialogues

The reason that a "box" doesn't work is usually due to a conflict with another mod... but without a complete mod list (in a spoiler) we can't help you

On 10/26/2023 at 9:14 PM, lmTAYLA said:

Going to sound like a broken record but i've tried every listed fix for that one stage in taking control, I saved outside the shop, master literally couldn't be closer to me, go inside, he comes in just fine, no laura trigger, spawn laura, has the first line of dialogue then back to usual shop dialogue, masters dialogue will trigger when he says "make her" and you can respond but after that nothing. autosaves don't do it, talking to master outside is a nope, inside nope, might try killing viggo tomorrow see if that fixes it.
did not kill viggo in case it's linked to that.
SSE.

Nope, just went back and tried that myself, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

So far, the closest I got was by manually doing what the TpSonaAndLaura function does, but you can only talk to each once before they go back to their normal dialog. I did try and brute force it along, but due to the issues, it really didn't help all that much. I will include what I did in a spoiler below, in case you want to try and break shit as well.

Spoiler

This is super janky, and brute forces your way though, but has some MAJOR issues due to missing scripts.

Move and enable Sona: prid xx029057, moveto player, enable

Talk to Sona.

Enable Laura: prid xx004f08, enable

Talk to Laura & Master.

Based on the code, somewhere in here it looks like you would attack Laura. Trying that when not asked doesn't help other than make people yell and run around.

Manually set the quest stage to 1400, then 1500.

Manually unlock the thotium case under the front desk and touch it. The quest stage should now be 1600.

Re-enable Laura.

Set it to 1650. This is the dialog that indicates what should be happening right now. (function: FreePlayer2)

"Sona slowly puts her hands near the collar and seems to drain it. As she drains it, master fades away and the rest of the steel restraints disappear. She then carefully removes the collar and then takes off the gag."

Since this doesn't happen, you're left with all your restraints.

Find a way to get the restraints off of yourself. Use the console, or give youself the key (xx01c35a). I used the console, then unequiped them from my inventory.

Disable Master to get him out of the way.

Talk to Laura, she will remove all the leather restraints. It would have re-enabled fast travel, but it doesn't since the script didn't run, so that's a problem... (function: FreePlayer3)

Set the stage to 1800, Manually unlock the front door and re-lock the thotium case is you wish. (function: StartStage1800)

Talk to Laura. She asks if you're ready to go, but she never follows.

At this point, I got stuck since there's no quest marker or objective.

Hello i have a problem on a first quest "A Strange Rock Quest" from Laura where when i take the rock from Faleesa and the rock began to activate and it suppose to bound me but it didnt i just get naked and start masterbating and thats it there was no bondage gear pop up to be force to equipped on me i need help fixing this thank you

Vor 11 Minuten sagte Shameii:

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit der ersten Quest „A Strange Rock Quest“ von Laura. Als ich den Stein von Faleesa nahm und der Stein anfing, sich zu aktivieren und er mich fesseln sollte, aber das tat er nicht, zog ich mich einfach aus und fing an zu mastern, und das war's Es gab keine Knechtschaftsausrüstung, die man mir mit Gewalt anlegen konnte. Ich brauche Hilfe bei der Reparatur, vielen Dank

Without the full list of your installed mods - in a spoiler please - we CANNOT help you.

I suspect that they forgot to install something important... but without a mod list we can't investigate.

4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Without the full list of your installed mods - in a spoiler please - we CANNOT help you.

I suspect that they forgot to install something important... but without a mod list we can't investigate.

im sorry you are the first person who will help me and my first someone will help me. here is my list of my mods, thank you for helping me

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5 hours ago, Shameii said:

Hello i have a problem on a first quest "A Strange Rock Quest" from Laura where when i take the rock from Faleesa and the rock began to activate and it suppose to bound me but it didnt i just get naked and start masterbating and thats it there was no bondage gear pop up to be force to equipped on me

Do the items appear in your inventory, but are invisible on your body? - in that case you need to run BodySlide.

If nothing happens at all, make sure that your DD5.x is installed and running. Yes that comes with 4 esp's which all need to be installed and activated. Unfortunately you can still find the old, outdated DD assets, integration, and expansion as separate files - any of these will fuck up your installation.

And lastly: keep a small modlist for a playthrough of this mod. Anything prone for scriptlag will kill your experience.

5 hours ago, Shameii said:

i need help fixing this thank you

Yup, punctuation and grammar, but that'd be offtopic here. ?

2 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Do the items appear in your inventory, but are invisible on your body? - in that case you need to run BodySlide.

If nothing happens at all, make sure that your DD5.x is installed and running. Yes that comes with 4 esp's which all need to be installed and activated. Unfortunately you can still find the old, outdated DD assets, integration, and expansion as separate files - any of these will fuck up your installation.

And lastly: keep a small modlist for a playthrough of this mod. Anything prone for scriptlag will kill your experience.

Yup, punctuation and grammar, but that'd be offtopic here. ?

it doesnt appear on my inventory or in my body bondage gears are missing when i collect the rock i also try to continue the other quest the gears that suppost to be equipped on me are not appearing on my inventory or on my body

Vor 52 Minuten sagte Shameii:

Es erscheint nicht in meinem Inventar oder in meinem Körper. Es fehlen Bondage-Ausrüstung. Wenn ich den Stein sammle, versuche ich auch, die andere Quest fortzusetzen. Die Ausrüstung, die ich tragen soll, erscheint nicht in meinem Inventar oder an meinem Körper

As @KapitänJ03 mentioned (and I suspected) - you are missing a clean installation of DD 5.X.

Since I see "Devious Devices NG" in the mod list...

Here the “hard” requirement is DD 5.2... the link to the download is provided

My advice to you:

First install DD 5.2 and check the mod's functions on a newly created player character

Remember - that the clothing (the "meshes") must be created using "bodyslide".

You use "alternative start"... in the dungeon cell, for example, you can "cheat" some items of clothing into your inventory using the mod "AdditemMenu" and then put them on or put them on

only when this actually works... your character can visibly wear a catsuit or a chastity belt from DD 5.2... carry out the installation of "Laura's Bondage Shop"... here too, clothing and equipment must be created using "bodyslide".

Since I also find "DCL" in the mod list... does it work?

Here too, clothing and equipment have to be created via “body slide”.

and yes - the mod list is quite long - I reiterate the advice I already gave you to shorten it

@Shameii

something else is also going on.  in the pics above where you posted your modlist there is a warning MO is giving you that needs attention.

when you look at MO in the upper right is a red triangle (around an exclamation point) with the number 2 on it.

this is MO telling you there is at least 2 issues that need attention.  if you click on that triangle it will tell you what the 2 issues are, it might

be short on details but at least it will be a starting point for those issues.  if it says "files in the overwrite folder" this is usually not a big deal.

but still should be checked. however if it say "missing masters" that is something that does need to be corrected.

if you have the missing masters warning it means that a master file is either not there at all or is loading after a mod that requires it.

On 11/5/2023 at 1:21 PM, OlegMokry said:

but i didn`t get a key. This strongbox is active when i don`t have any  of three keys. maybe i can use older versions of this mod. I will check my other mods. Maybe one of them caused it

Did you by chance get a letter or note from Jade at some point of this quest. I don't remember exactly where in that quest, but I do remember being stuck in that dungeon for a while and replaying it a second time, until I figured out, that I could only progress the quest by reading that note.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
Vor 3 Stunden sagte NoNickNeeded:

Hast du zufällig irgendwann während dieser Quest einen Brief oder eine Notiz von Jade erhalten? Ich weiß nicht mehr genau, wo in dieser Quest, aber ich erinnere mich, dass ich eine Weile in diesem Verlies feststeckte und es ein zweites Mal durchspielte, bis mir klar wurde, dass ich die Quest nur durch das Lesen dieser Notiz voranbringen konnte.

Kapitel13_10.png

exactly - you MUST read the note/letter...otherwise the key is NOT in the small box

Kapitel13_12.png

17 hours ago, valcon767 said:

@Shameii

something else is also going on.  in the pics above where you posted your modlist there is a warning MO is giving you that needs attention.

when you look at MO in the upper right is a red triangle (around an exclamation point) with the number 2 on it.

this is MO telling you there is at least 2 issues that need attention.  if you click on that triangle it will tell you what the 2 issues are, it might

be short on details but at least it will be a starting point for those issues.  if it says "files in the overwrite folder" this is usually not a big deal.

but still should be checked. however if it say "missing masters" that is something that does need to be corrected.

if you have the missing masters warning it means that a master file is either not there at all or is loading after a mod that requires it.

I was having the same problem.  It turns out to be Devious Devices NG.  I turned the mod off and the restraints were getting added again.  So far so good on that.

If I can help in other ways let me know.

On 11/10/2023 at 12:07 AM, durrik said:

I was having the same problem.  It turns out to be Devious Devices NG.  I turned the mod off and the restraints were getting added again.  So far so good on that.

If I can help in other ways let me know.

Also just found out I have the same problem. I have a lot other animations which require DAR or it's successor OAR though. I guess DD NG changes some RefIDs of props the mod is using, so the author somehow has to deal with that because FNIS is extremely old, Nemesis doesn't work well with everything DD or SL related and so the only option for me is DAR/OAR.

Then I checked the DD NG topic and by chance, I found a patch made by another user. I will link it here. It solves the problem

However, once again this is the same devolopment we all can already witness with the original DD and - even worse - DCL: people (sometimes even devs) stumble over bugs, report them and even create patches for them. Then one would expect that the authors apply these patches or include the improvements in following releases. But that does rarely happen. And for DCL in particular this is a shame as many glitches and bugs from March 2021 still persist and have never been addressed by devs but only by other users. So finding patches is sometimes really hard if you have to go through 100+ pages of a thread.

The current example proves that once more as the patch is for the last NG version, not the current one, but still solves an issue that has just been carried over to the current version.

Edited by postal192
Vor 3 Stunden sagte postal192:

Habe auch gerade herausgefunden, dass ich das gleiche Problem habe. Ich habe jedoch viele andere Animationen, die DAR oder dessen Nachfolger OAR erfordern. Ich vermute, dass DD NG einige RefIDs von Requisiten ändert, die der Mod verwendet, also muss sich der Autor irgendwie damit auseinandersetzen, weil FNIS extrem alt ist, Nemesis nicht gut mit allem funktioniert, was mit DD oder SL zu tun hat und daher ist die einzige Option für mich DAR /RUDER.

Dann habe ich das Thema „DD NG“ durchgesehen und zufällig einen Patch gefunden, der von einem anderen Benutzer erstellt wurde. verlinken Ich werde es hier . Es löst das Problem

Dies ist jedoch wieder einmal die gleiche Entwicklung, die wir alle bereits mit der ursprünglichen DD und – noch schlimmer – der DCL beobachten können: Leute (manchmal sogar Entwickler) stolpern über Fehler, melden sie und erstellen sogar Patches für sie. Dann würde man erwarten, dass die Autoren diese Patches anwenden oder die Verbesserungen in nachfolgende Releases integrieren. Aber das kommt selten vor. Und insbesondere für DCL ist das eine Schande, da viele Störungen und Bugs vom März 2021 immer noch bestehen und nie von Entwicklern, sondern nur von anderen Benutzern behoben wurden. Daher ist es manchmal wirklich schwierig, Patches zu finden, wenn man mehr als 100 Seiten eines Threads durchgehen muss.

Das aktuelle Beispiel beweist einmal mehr, dass der Patch zwar für die letzte NG-Version und nicht für die aktuelle Version gedacht ist, aber dennoch ein Problem behebt, das gerade auf die aktuelle Version übertragen wurde.

Schön - und was bitte hat das jetzt mit dem Mod von Laura zu tun?

Und bitte zu was soll sie ... verpflichtet sein?

ich wüsste nicht das "DD NG" in ihrer Anforderungsliste steht

37 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Schön - und was bitte hat das jetzt mit dem Mod von Laura zu tun?

Und bitte zu was soll sie ... verpflichtet sein?

ich wüsste nicht das "DD NG" in ihrer Anforderungsliste steht

Easy there... I was not referring to this particular mod here. If you want to check the DD NG thread you will see that the issue so far has not been adopted by the devs, at least in no noticable way. I have the most current version at this moment and yet, this problem still exists and I have to use a patch for an older version. Such things annoy me because it makes an update in some ways at least questionable and also will not relieve the dev from recurring questions. Also, in that matter, it didn't look like witchcraft.

6 minutes ago, postal192 said:

I have the most current version at this moment and yet, this problem still exists and I have to use a patch for an older version.

Can't confirm what you're experiencing, I use the latest version of NG and Laura got no problem with it.

I'd suggest going over to the NG thread to continue the discussion.

1 hour ago, krzp said:

Can't confirm what you're experiencing, I use the latest version of NG and Laura got no problem with it.

I'd suggest going over to the NG thread to continue the discussion.

No discussion needed, problem long time solved. I just wanted to point out that it's possible to use this specific mod with DD NG as opposed to the other guy who deleted the latter. The patch will contribute to that and it showed me that I am not the only one with this issue. If it worked out for you so far without doing anything, fine by me ?

1 hour ago, postal192 said:

The patch will contribute to that and it showed me that I am not the only one with this issue.

If you look at the contents of the patch you've linked to and compare it to the newer version, you'd find out that the files are identical. So if your game fixed itself because you copied the same file over the same file - good for you, but using outdated patches on a mod in active development is a practice that I'd recommend avoiding. ?