Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Tokyoghoul67:

Er bleibt am Tor, aber ich habe in einem früheren Beitrag hier gelesen, dass das Mädchen mit der Aufschrift Nr. 27 für Ablenkung sorgen soll, aber sie sagt nur „dass es dir passt“. Ist das wahr?

There's actually about 1/3 of the quest chain missing - because in order to get No. 27's cooperation - the player has to do her a favor.

Details about this in the following chapter of my blog story

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Laura said:

Yeah, but not doing the puzzle correctly shouldn't freeze your game.

Could you share the papyrus log from when it goes wrong?

It finally worked. Don't know how but I completed the quest. I did noticed a few things after I read the blog below. When I initially started this quest some of the conversations were missing and I also noticed that #27 didn't have clothes on when I initially started. She did when I played it today though along with the dialog from the other NPC's....

7 hours ago, Miauzi said:

There's actually about 1/3 of the quest chain missing - because in order to get No. 27's cooperation - the player has to do her a favor.

Details about this in the following chapter of my blog story

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you! I read your blog and finished the quest. I did however notice some discrepancies when I was in the cave. The dialog wasn't there and also #27 didn't have clothes on the previous times I tried it (she did this last time). 

Danke schön! Ich habe deinen Blog gelesen und die Quest abgeschlossen. Als ich in der Höhle war, bemerkte ich jedoch einige Unstimmigkeiten. Der Dialog war nicht da und auch #27 hatte bei den vorherigen Versuchen keine Kleidung an (das hat sie beim letzten Mal gemacht). 

I'm very happy that I could help... the idea of including this mod in my story in this way was obviously not in vain

Vor 42 Minuten sagte Tokyoghoul67:

Nun bin ich auf einen weiteren Fehler gestoßen. Ich kann Dynane nirgendwo finden. Bin 10 Mal um den See/Wasserfall herumgegangen, habe die Etappe mindestens 5 Mal neu gestartet, wo ich mit Laura gesprochen habe, die mich zu ihrer Schwester schickt, aber nichts. Gibt es eine Questmarkierung, wo sich Dynane befindet?

Is it the first quest with Dynane or the second?

It's the second quest... I initially ignored the one with the sister.

You were then certainly in the mine and then in prison... looking for her after she killed the bandit boss in prison.

Now go to the town's sawmill near the city gate (the one to Helgen)... at the sawmill there is a small lake (or rather "pond")

(the sawmill of the big lake in the north is NOT meant here!)

Now on the SOUTH bank -> go upstream... i.e. against the water current.

The girl is standing under a tree on the bank... you do NOT have to go to the small waterfall... but only to the place where the water flows down over a few stones.

Vor 2 Stunden sagte Vampir2005:

Ich habe den kompletten Blog gelesen. Aber sie sagt, Holden sperrt sie in ihren Käfig (nicht von mir), in meinem Spiel will er Sex, aber es gibt keine Szene und er geht weg.

Vielleicht hat mir jemand die Queststage gegeben, um voranzukommen.

For one thing, in Laura's mod they can refuse ANY SEX... it has no consequences for them or the plot.

You usually have a corresponding option in the dialog... if this doesn't exist... there can be many reasons

Sometimes it is, among other things, a translation that is not updated for the mod version used. But remember - Laura allows the use of such translations - but the creator is responsible for updating them accordingly!!

Quest stages are not specified here... because the mod is far too complex - to get clean quest progress this way!

Question in this context:

Does the SexLab framework even work?

Are the usual animation mods installed and initialized in the game via MCM?

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Is it the first quest with Dynane or the second?

It's the second quest... I initially ignored the one with the sister.

You were then certainly in the mine and then in prison... looking for her after she killed the bandit boss in prison.

Now go to the town's sawmill near the city gate (the one to Helgen)... at the sawmill there is a small lake (or rather "pond")

(the sawmill of the big lake in the north is NOT meant here!)

Now on the SOUTH bank -> go upstream... i.e. against the water current.

The girl is standing under a tree on the bank... you do NOT have to go to the small waterfall... but only to the place where the water flows down over a few stones.

Once again thank you!!!!!

Vor 4 Minuten sagte Tokyoghoul67:

Nochmals vielen Dank!!!!!

Found? Yes? ... Fine!

Finding this girl is really the hardest part of this quest... many users have already asked where to find her.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take an acceptable photo (screenshot) that shows the area around where it was found.

And I didn't want to describe it too clearly in the story... because quite a few users see the bloody rags on the floor in front of the cell - but don't interact with them.

So the quest doesn't move forward "internally" and the search remains unsuccessful - because the girl only appears at the watercourse after touching the rags.

But no matter - they were able to solve the quest.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Found? Yes? ... Fine!

Finding this girl is really the hardest part of this quest... many users have already asked where to find her.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take an acceptable photo (screenshot) that shows the area around where it was found.

And I didn't want to describe it too clearly in the story... because quite a few users see the bloody rags on the floor in front of the cell - but don't interact with them.

So the quest doesn't move forward "internally" and the search remains unsuccessful - because the girl only appears at the watercourse after touching the rags.

But no matter - they were able to solve the quest.

No worries about the photo.... This quest has me intrigued so I can't stop playing it right now... Didn't like the bondage mods before this one... 

4 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Didn't like the bondage mods before this one... 

Yes, this mod is a completely different league.

Most scenes are consensual, there's an actual story, and there's always a reason why you get tied up, not just some "you ran into yet another trap"

Nun, ich stecke wieder fest... Ich habe drei Stunden lang versucht, Notiz Nr. 2 in Ivarstead zu finden, habe nach Notiz Nr. 2 gesucht und Hinweise auf das Mädchen gefunden, ohne Erfolg. Habe beim Neuladen/Neustarten dieser Quest das Gleiche wie zuvor gemacht ... Soll ich auf Laura warten????

No - the next quest progress only triggers when all 3 notes have been found... then you find a barrel "downhill" with another note

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

No - the next quest progress only triggers when all 3 notes have been found... then you find a barrel "downhill" with another note

The only barrow down the hill that I found was in front of a house.... It didn't have any journal on it.... I read your blog but I still can't figure out where to look/go...   Well I found the table that it was sitting on alongside the river. After picking it up nothing happened. No "Quest" started and I and still have the  investigating Ivarstatt quest going....

Edited by Tokyoghoul67
Vor 49 Minuten sagte Tokyoghoul67:

Der einzige Hügelkarren, den ich unten am Hügel gefunden habe, stand vor einem Haus ... Da war kein Tagebuch drauf ... Ich habe Ihren Blog gelesen, weiß aber immer noch nicht, wo ich suchen/gehen soll. ..

The first note is in the guest room - I assume that's what they found.

The second note... lies under a bridge. Well - this town has two of them - one leads up to the monastery - the other goes south - the main route to Riften - it must be underneath (the bridge forms the town boundary)

The third note is on the northern shore of the lake... you have to walk for quite a long time - until you find both the small castle ruins and the waterfall in front of it (the lake flows from it).

Pay attention to the chair by the water... from the bridge near Ivarstadt to the chair there are a few empty beer bottles... basically a "breadcrumb" trail.

When you are at the chair on the river bank and have picked up the last note... turn your character so that he has the lake behind him... he is now facing north.

Now go up to the edge of the slope and very very carefully down the slope. The waterfall is on the right side.

You should now see several large boulders... there is also the barrel you are looking for with the next message - which will lead you to the small mining settlement... to meet Jade there.

There are ultimately three “stumbling blocks” in this quest before being captured.

a) the second note (diary page) under the bridge

b) the mash of jade in the barrel - which is in the middle of the slope

c) Find Jade itself OUTSIDE the small mining settlement

20 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

The first note is in the guest room - I assume that's what they found.

The second note... lies under a bridge. Well - this town has two of them - one leads up to the monastery - the other goes south - the main route to Riften - it must be underneath (the bridge forms the town boundary)

The third note is on the northern shore of the lake... you have to walk for quite a long time - until you find both the small castle ruins and the waterfall in front of it (the lake flows from it).

Pay attention to the chair by the water... from the bridge near Ivarstadt to the chair there are a few empty beer bottles... basically a "breadcrumb" trail.

When you are at the chair on the river bank and have picked up the last note... turn your character so that he has the lake behind him... he is now facing north.

Now go up to the edge of the slope and very very carefully down the slope. The waterfall is on the right side.

You should now see several large boulders... there is also the barrel you are looking for with the next message - which will lead you to the small mining settlement... to meet Jade there.

There are ultimately three “stumbling blocks” in this quest before being captured.

a) the second note (diary page) under the bridge

b) the mash of jade in the barrel - which is in the middle of the slope

c) Find Jade itself OUTSIDE the small mining settlement

Thank you and to be honest.... All of the quests should have quest markers in it... This is getting very frustrated for me...

Vor 12 Minuten sagte Tokyoghoul67:

Vielen Dank und um ehrlich zu sein ... Alle Quests sollten Questmarker enthalten ... Das frustriert mich sehr ...

The idea of quest markers... well I'm glad there aren't any in this mod.

I come from a generation of players myself - we didn't know anything like quest markers.

In "Skyrim" or "Fallout" I'm taken by the hand like this... the element of "searching" is so completely missing - which I think is a shame.

I don't think it's a bad thing that you sometimes have to search a little longer... and today there is the Internet with forums - you can ask for help there.

And Laura as an author sees it similarly - so far she has strictly refused all requests for such quest markers!

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

The idea of quest markers... well I'm glad there aren't any in this mod.

I come from a generation of players myself - we didn't know anything like quest markers.

In "Skyrim" or "Fallout" I'm taken by the hand like this... the element of "searching" is so completely missing - which I think is a shame.

I don't think it's a bad thing that you sometimes have to search a little longer... and today there is the Internet with forums - you can ask for help there.

And Laura as an author sees it similarly - so far she has strictly refused all requests for such quest markers!

I understand where you are coming from and I do love this mod. Never in a million years would I have found that barrel without your help. I just think that for something as hard as that there should be at least a marker for that....

2 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

I understand where you are coming from and I do love this mod. Never in a million years would I have found that barrel without your help. I just think that for something as hard as that there should be at least a marker for that....

Whatever you do, never, ever, play Myst: Riven.

You will lose your mind completely.

5 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Thank you and to be honest.... All of the quests should have quest markers in it... This is getting very frustrated for me...

Are you playing the current version that's been up for ~2 weeks? Laura wrote in the changelog that she'd updated this quest and the hints on where to find the notes.

(I haven't, this quest arch takes too long to play it with every new character, so I have no ideas about the actual changes she made)

On 12/21/2023 at 3:47 PM, Viri1 said:

Liselle: "Now this looks like a job for me!"

?

8 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Are the searches too difficult/vague or are you just not a fan of searches?