Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Tokyoghoul67:

Nur mein Glück. Ich habe beschlossen, zwei Mods zu entfernen, die mir nicht gefallen, und jetzt ist mein Spiel beschädigt und ich muss von vorne mit Level 1 beginnen. LOL!!!!

Which is completely normal... if you remove a mod from a running game - an old save will usually no longer work with the now modified game.

Changing the loading order is often enough.

Even re-installing the removed mods doesn't help...unless you're able to restore the exact same loading order as before uninstalling.

(very experienced mod users can do this)

Why do you think I now have way more than 20-25 restarts of my game?

If you "play around" with mods, this is one of the consequences!

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Which is completely normal... if you remove a mod from a running game - an old save will usually no longer work with the now modified game.

Changing the loading order is often enough.

Even re-installing the removed mods doesn't help...unless you're able to restore the exact same loading order as before uninstalling.

(very experienced mod users can do this)

Why do you think I now have way more than 20-25 restarts of my game?

If you "play around" with mods, this is one of the consequences!

Usually this doesn't happen to me when I uninstall a mod or two... When I uninstall quite a few, then it becomes corrupted. Not from uninstalling just two mods...

18 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Just my luck. Decided to remove two mods that I don't like and now my game is corrupted and have to start all over from level 1 LOL!!!!

Well... you already know where everything is. ?

Edited by Laura

Heyho,

I've just updated the voice pack for this mod! What's new?

• xVASynth v3 usage, which should result in better sound quality, better pronounciation and more lifelike emphasis
  • LIP files generated with the Creation Kit
  • loose FUZ files, so it works without any conversions for both LE and SE
    • additionally, no plugin is needed anymore for bsa loading, so no concerns about compatibility problems with new updates!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26758-xvasynth-voice-packs/

Hey Laura, any chance you could make a anal plugs with the Pleaser and Teaser effects, and maybe make a gag similar to the Workout gag from Toys and Love? The one from Shout like a Virgin can force orgasms, but it would be cool to have a set of plugs, piercings and gag that have the Pleaser and Teaser effects. Another idea I had was you could have an option for Laura tying you up, where you can ask her to tie you up in a full set of inescapable restraints, with a similar time frame to the chastity belt. It would be fun to get locked up in a belt, bra, collar, gag, blindfold, plugs, piercings, cuffs, and a yoke for a few days. It would also be cool if you could pay Laura to wear the full delivery set outside of the delivery jobs, maybe forgo the reward to keep them on? Just a few ideas.

Hey guys, Im having some issues and I dont know what the problems may be. The outfits and restrains work perfectly fine, however, when I get restrained by the game during the first mission, I just appear naked, with no restrains on me. And during the second mission, I can't get past through Xayah's dialogues. 

I don't know what the problem may be, so far it's only happening with this mod's missions, other missions where I get restrained work perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Lenwd said:

Hey guys, Im having some issues and I dont know what the problems may be. The outfits and restrains work perfectly fine, however, when I get restrained by the game during the first mission, I just appear naked, with no restrains on me. And during the second mission, I can't get past through Xayah's dialogues. 

I don't know what the problem may be, so far it's only happening with this mod's missions, other missions where I get restrained work perfectly fine.

Check your version of Fus. If it is the right one, try sticking it at the end of your load order. That fixed that problem for me.

On 10/13/2023 at 1:42 PM, twsnider1138 said:

You’re supposed to wait patiently for a little bit and Jade should make you follow her after a while. When I found her, she was in the Blue Palace basement and I got stuck there for like 2 minutes while she completed her circuit and went to the bedroom. As much fun as the mod is, Laura does have a habit of yanking control away from the player a good deal in story missions. ?

Honestly, when it's working (which it does for me), that's part of the fun ?

On top of Fus, you might be using Improved Camera, which is a great mod and whatnot, but it really doesn't play nice whenever you disable/enable player controls. I've actually had to fiddle so much with that mod to play nice with others. And recently, playing Laura or CD, which have some of such scenes, the problems arose again.

In most cases, starting such scripted events while being in first person camera fixes them. I'm still on the "I prefer not having Improved Camera to dealing with this" boat.

@Laura I just finished the main story and read your note. Thank you for sharing what you did and I’m sorry for complaining about not being able to kill Sloane earlier. I won’t lie that being able to shank her in the back when I could wasn’t incredibly satisfying though. Thank you for this fun little mod.

also, just a technical note, finishing Gemme’s vision removed pretty much everything I was equipped with when I went in, including 35,000 worth of gold. Not sure if this happened to anybody else but maybe a warning on the tablet to store your gear before clicking?

5 hours ago, threp said:

Check your version of Fus. If it is the right one, try sticking it at the end of your load order. That fixed that problem for me.

I still have the same problem. Fus fixxed some dialogue issues, but I still can't get my bounds to be visible.

When a NPC equips bounds on me, this is what happens https://gyazo.com/62370b51ab4c342b042ca7ee2e513df6

However if I equip them myself, they are visible https://gyazo.com/894bf74c67223c7af12b18f43b135378

It even gets weirder when some mods that the one that equips bounds in you when you open a door woork perfectly fine but this doesn't.

And on another technical note, I’m suddenly noticing that some of the locations are now showing up in German when I try to move to another cell. For example, Lod’s house is now coming up as Lod’s Haus or Potemas Tomb  is coming up as Potema’s Katakomben. ?

9 hours ago, Lenwd said:

I still have the same problem. Fus fixxed some dialogue issues, but I still can't get my bounds to be visible.

Do you have any other mods that change the behaviour of DDs? Devious Lore is okay, what about Unforgiving Devices? Anyone played Laura with that?

The only issue I had in my playthrough of 3.43 was with the prisoner chains when Sloane was in the shop, but that's an old glitch.

3 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

And on another technical note, I’m suddenly noticing that some of the locations are now showing up in German when I try to move to another cell. For example, Lod’s house is now coming up as Lod’s Haus or Potemas Tomb  is coming up as Potema’s Katakomben. ?

As Laura (the mod author) is dutch, it's definitely not from this mod. Go to one of those locations, open the console and click on the loading door, this should tell you which mod made the last changes to it.

Hello. I'm on SSE. I've had this mod in my load order for a while and I've never played out any of the quests on this until now. Previously, I have used the shop as a utility and aesthetics. 

On "A Strange Rock": I go to return the thotium to Laura and she's not taking it. I've looked through the thread and haven't seen a solution that fits. Any suggestions? Apologies if there is a big glaring sign over a possible fix I might have skipped over.

Maybe I need to wait a little bit...?

3 minutes ago, Tseverin said:

Hello. I'm on SSE. I've had this mod in my load order for a while and I've never played out any of the quests on this until now. Previously, I have used the shop as a utility and aesthetics. 

On "A Strange Rock": I go to return the thotium to Laura and she's not taking it. I've looked through the thread and haven't seen a solution that fits. Any suggestions? Apologies if there is a big glaring sign over a possible fix I might have skipped over.

Maybe I need to wait a little bit...?

Because this is a new game, I'll go back to a previous save before I took the quest and get some vanilla stuff out of the way. Still open to suggestions.

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Tseverin:

Da es sich um ein neues Spiel handelt, gehe ich zu einem früheren Speicherstand zurück, bevor ich die Quest angenommen habe, und hole ein paar einfache Dinge aus dem Weg. Immer noch offen für Vorschläge.

Does Katharina actually “undress” in the store?

The correct quest sequence is important - some players run straight to the shop immediately after being locked up... without first stopping by the priestess in the temple - so the necessary conversation option in the shop cannot be triggered.

Ask:

Do the simple quests - like locking yourself in the chastity belt - work without any problems?

2 hours ago, Tseverin said:

On "A Strange Rock": I go to return the thotium to Laura and she's not taking it.

Of course not. Your Quest Journal tells you to give it to Katarina.

If you didn't visit Sona on your way back, Katarina will tell you to go to the temple first.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Do you have any other mods that change the behaviour of DDs? Devious Lore is okay, what about Unforgiving Devices? Anyone played Laura with that?

The only issue I had in my playthrough of 3.43 was with the prisoner chains when Sloane was in the shop, but that's an old glitch.

As Laura (the mod author) is dutch, it's definitely not from this mod. Go to one of those locations, open the console and click on the loading door, this should tell you which mod made the last changes to it.

Most of my mod list is from here, but again, it only happens with Laura's interactions. Other mods that have NPCs tying me up or undressing me work perfectly fine.

4 hours ago, Lenwd said:

Most of my mod list is from here, but again, it only happens with Laura's interactions. Other mods that have NPCs tying me up or undressing me work perfectly fine.

(link to Devious Skyrim 2.0 thread)

Oh dear, did you ever even tried your hand at debugging? "Other mods" isn't helpful at all. What if i tell you that others users don't have these problems? Would that solve yours? No? Thought so.

Which game version are you on - LE, SE or AE? Where's your Load order? Can you see at least the ground model of the items, either in the shop dialogue or Add Item Menu? Which mod manager do you use? Does that stupid thing actually know where the BS output has to go?

That Devious Skyrim thread you're referring to is old and no longer maintained. There are mods in the list that have been taken down since, or haven't seen neither an update nor the mod author in years. Half of the mods further to the bottom of the list aren't even compatible to each other.

Oh, and before I go to bed: Did you enable all four EPSs of DD 5.2? Vortex happily ticks only one and leaves you with a useless install if you don't kick it in the shins.

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Oh dear, did you ever even tried your hand at debugging? "Other mods" isn't helpful at all. What if i tell you that others users don't have these problems? Would that solve yours? No? Thought so.

Which game version are you on - LE, SE or AE? Where's your Load order? Can you see at least the ground model of the items, either in the shop dialogue or Add Item Menu? Which mod manager do you use? Does that stupid thing actually know where the BS output has to go?

That Devious Skyrim thread you're referring to is old and no longer maintained. There are mods in the list that have been taken down since, or haven't seen neither an update nor the mod author in years. Half of the mods further to the bottom of the list aren't even compatible to each other.

Oh, and before I go to bed: Did you enable all four EPSs of DD 5.2? Vortex happily ticks only one and leaves you with a useless install if you don't kick it in the shins.

I am playing on LE, I am using vortex and my current load order is:

Spoiler

DLCs

Zaz

Sexlab

SkyUI

Sexlab Aroused

DDa

DDi

DDe

DDc

DDl

Deviously Accesible

DR

DCL

Devously Pink

Devious Followers

Devious Devices Equip

Devious Carriages

Laura Bondage Shop

HDT High Heel

Treasure Hunter Whore

Prison Overhaul

Public Whore

SLUTS

Ballet Boots

Simple slavery

Angrim Apprentice

Submissive Lola

Naked defeat

KS Hairdo

The facility

Shiny catsuits

FNIS

DD NPC Fixup

SexLabDisparity

Key Replacer

Devious Sounds

Devious Body Alteration

Mimic Clothin

DD Enchanted Chests

dcc-dm2

petcollar

DeviousInterests

SSR Comments

DD Helpers

Devious Lore Hair Patch

SlaveTats

RaceMenu

XPMSE

Alternate start

Moredevious start

Deviously Cursed loot.

All plugins are enabled and I can see the items around the shop and even equip them on myself, I just don't see them when the stone equip those.

Vor 58 Minuten sagte Lenwd:

Ich spiele auf LE, verwende Vortex und meine aktuelle Ladereihenfolge ist:

Verborgene Inhalte aufdecken

DLCs

Zaz

Sexlab

SkyUI

Sexlab Aroused

DDa

DDi

DDe

DDc

DDl

Deviously Accesible

DR

DCL

Devously Pink

Devious Followers

Devious Devices Equip

Devious Carriages

Laura Bondage Shop

HDT High Heel

Treasure Hunter Whore

Prison Overhaul

Public Whore

SLUTS

Ballet Boots

Simple slavery

Angrim Apprentice

Submissive Lola

Naked defeat

KS Hairdo

The facility

Shiny catsuits

FNIS

DD NPC Fixup

SexLabDisparity

Key Replacer

Devious Sounds

Devious Body Alteration

Mimic Clothin

DD Enchanted Chests

dcc-dm2

petcollar

DeviousInterests

SSR Comments

DD Helpers

Devious Lore Hair Patch

SlaveTats

RaceMenu

XPMSE

Alternate start

Moredevious start

Deviously Cursed loot.

Alle Plugins sind aktiviert und ich kann die Gegenstände im Shop sehen und sie sogar selbst ausrüsten. Ich sehe sie nur nicht, wenn der Stein sie ausrüstet.

@CaptainJ03 wrote this post a few weeks ago for another user - who obviously had the same problem as you.

The bondage set activated by the stone should then look like this.

Spoiler

Kapitel05_05.png

Kapitel05_06.png

If it is not equipped - the cause may be the following:

a) something (another mod that uses DD) is blocking equipping

b) the parts to equip it don't exist - usually a problem with bodyslide

On 1/4/2024 at 1:25 AM, SeraSylver said:

Hey Laura, any chance you could make a anal plugs with the Pleaser and Teaser effects, and maybe make a gag similar to the Workout gag from Toys and Love? The one from Shout like a Virgin can force orgasms, but it would be cool to have a set of plugs, piercings and gag that have the Pleaser and Teaser effects.

Don't think I'll add that. They don't make much sense to me and the current plugs work really well.

On 1/4/2024 at 1:25 AM, SeraSylver said:

Another idea I had was you could have an option for Laura tying you up, where you can ask her to tie you up in a full set of inescapable restraints, with a similar time frame to the chastity belt. It would be fun to get locked up in a belt, bra, collar, gag, blindfold, plugs, piercings, cuffs, and a yoke for a few days. It would also be cool if you could pay Laura to wear the full delivery set outside of the delivery jobs, maybe forgo the reward to keep them on? Just a few ideas.

I get the appeal but that would lock the player out of playing most of the game. Kinky stuff is fun but I think it'll get old quick.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:24 PM, twsnider1138 said:

@Laura I just finished the main story and read your note. Thank you for sharing what you did and I’m sorry for complaining about not being able to kill Sloane earlier. I won’t lie that being able to shank her in the back when I could wasn’t incredibly satisfying though. Thank you for this fun little mod.

❤️

On 1/4/2024 at 9:24 PM, twsnider1138 said:

also, just a technical note, finishing Gemme’s vision removed pretty much everything I was equipped with when I went in, including 35,000 worth of gold. Not sure if this happened to anybody else but maybe a warning on the tablet to store your gear before clicking?

I'm not gonna add a warning because you're supposed to get it all back. ?

Have you played through it multiple times? If you did, did it fail to return your stuff everytime?

14 hours ago, Lenwd said:

I am playing on LE, I am using vortex and my current load order is:

Reveal hidden contents

DLCs

Zaz

Sexlab

SkyUI

Sexlab Aroused

DDa

DDi

DDe

DDc

DDl

Deviously Accesible

DR

DCL

Devously Pink

Devious Followers

Devious Devices Equip

Devious Carriages

Laura Bondage Shop

HDT High Heel

Treasure Hunter Whore

Prison Overhaul

Public Whore

SLUTS

Ballet Boots

Simple slavery

Angrim Apprentice

Submissive Lola

Naked defeat

KS Hairdo

The facility

Shiny catsuits

FNIS

DD NPC Fixup

SexLabDisparity

Key Replacer

Devious Sounds

Devious Body Alteration

Mimic Clothin

DD Enchanted Chests

dcc-dm2

petcollar

DeviousInterests

SSR Comments

DD Helpers

Devious Lore Hair Patch

SlaveTats

RaceMenu

XPMSE

Alternate start

Moredevious start

Deviously Cursed loot.

All plugins are enabled and I can see the items around the shop and even equip them on myself, I just don't see them when the stone equip those.

Doesn't look too weird to me, and as others like DFC and DCL manage to bind you, so should this mod.

Script lag might be an issue - ist there a mod in the list that really needs HDT High Heels? AFAIK that makes more stress on the Papyrus than necessary, modern heels just need racemenu or nioverride.

One daft question, just to check the odd possibility: do you have only the current 5.x version of Devious Devices? Laura switched to that a while ago, and it applies different routines/ scripts to equip DDs than the 4.x version. Which errors (if any) appear in the Papyrus.log on an equip call? When did you last reboot your computer? I know this sounds more than stupid, but turning it off and on is just some kind of extended standby, that's not a reboot.

As it seems that your LO is hand written: Vortex mods-tab, click Open - Open Game Application Data Folder and your current plugin load order is the file "plugins.txt".