Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

2 minutes ago, Kasia_IksDe said:

No, I not. as i said before, I overwritten previous save (I use only quicksaves/autosaves, not via menu). After cleared the mine, i left. I was outside before installing beta, with the hope that it will be okay.

If you have the beta installed, could you go back to a save from before you entered the mine and check if it happens again?

6 minutes ago, Laura said:
  Hide contents

Thanks for the response. Maybe there's a navmesh issue in the SSE version. ?

By the way, what do you mean when you said you left accidentally?

It could be, I didn't think anything of it, since pathing between rooms (and doors) is often screwy in Skyrim.

Left accidentally: I was looking for the book and I couldn't find it (my screen is really dark) and I thought I did something wrong so I walked out of the cave. When I went back, it was full of bandits, so I thought I had broken the quest and reloaded the save prior to entry. I couldn't figure out any way to make it trigger a second time.

Is there a console command Kasia can use to do this? 

@Laura and All users for DDLBS: 

Here, I recompiled all the scripts (358 files) of the mod and regenerated the SEQ file for SSE, you can try it, I don’t guarantee it will work. if you still have questions, please ask @Laura

Laura's Bondage Shop (DD-LBS) v3.30SE scripts and seq.7z

Some tips:

Spoiler

If you encounter a problem (such as the quest is stuck and cannot move forward), you can use "sqs <quest ID>" to display the task stage, and then use the "setstage <quest ID> <stage #>" (set the current stage of the given quest.) command to solve the problem. !!! but here I want to remind you, unless It is a problem caused by bugs in the mod itself, otherwise it is not recommended that you use these commands, because it will lose the fun of the game!!!!

QuestID                                           Quest Name

Laura_SecureBeltQuest                    Locked Away
Laura_AStrangeRockQuest              A Strange Rock
Laura_WhatSheDeservesQuest        What She Deserves
Laura_STC_Quest                              Seeking The Cure
Laura_BI_Quest                                Blending In
Laura_SR1_Quest                            The Lost Merchant
Laura_SR2_Quest                            The Broken Warrior
Laura_SR3_Quest                            The Trapped Hunter
Laura_DeliveryIntro_Quest             A Good Fit
Laura_Delivery_Quest                     On The Clock
Laura_SQ07_Quest                         Ghosts Of The Past
Laura_SQ08_Quest                         A Familiar Face
Laura_SQ09_Quest                         Origin

Edited by tznvlw
8 minutes ago, Tetras66 said:

It could be, I didn't think anything of it, since pathing between rooms (and doors) is often screwy in Skyrim.

Hide contents

Left accidentally: I was looking for the book and I couldn't find it (my screen is really dark) and I thought I did something wrong so I walked out of the cave. When I went back, it was full of bandits, so I thought I had broken the quest and reloaded the save prior to entry. I couldn't figure out any way to make it trigger a second time.

Is there a console command Kasia can use to do this? 

Yeah, you have no idea how annoying it is to get npcs to where they need to be. They're idiots. :P

5 minutes ago, Kasia_IksDe said:

No. I can't. I want only complete the quest and for Laura give me other task than "You already doing something for me".

You can try using this command: resetquest Laura_SQ08_Quest

This resets and stops the quest and you should be able to start other quests again. There is a chance that you can't progesss the story anymore though.

2 hours ago, Laura said:

Hey all,

If you're using SSE, have you had issues with freezing? If so, at what point did it freeze?

Hi, in my case, the issue only arise on Origin quest when PC was sent into dream. When PC was enslaved and sent in prison, after PC slept for one night, the PC suppose to follow the guard. That is the point when issue arise as in my case, the guard is just standing there, no moving at all.

Awesome update. Love the new quests!

Could you please add an option to skip quests or export/import quest progress via the MCM?

In the time between updates I end up changing so many mods that loading an old save to continue the story is not an option.

The story has become so long (and interesting) that starting the questline from scrtach, when the new update comes out, will be a 3-4 hour pain in the ass.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Edited by sstearh
2 hours ago, sstearh said:

Awesome update. Love the new quests!

Could you please add an option to skip quests or export/import quest progress via the MCM?

In the time between updates I end up changing so many mods that loading an old save to continue the story is not an option.

The story has become so long (and interesting) that starting the questline from scrtach, when the new update comes out, will be a 3-4 hour pain in the ass.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

What mod author puts quest stage skips in their mcm?  Really!!

37 minutes ago, the_game_123 said:
  Hide contents

How do I get the second key? I have the first and third, and managed to get unbound other than the dress. The key is stuck inside a rock next to some mushrooms.

Spoiler

If it got pushed into the wall or a rock or whatever, go to console, make sure nothing is selected, and type 'tcl'.  That is toggle clip mode, you can now move toward the key until you can grab it.  Then back out and hit tcl in console again.   

14 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi I just download the SSE version of the MOD V3.30. I got a problem when playing the origin quest. On the dream, the guard suppose to lead my PC to new cell, but he just stand there did nothing. I try to wait in game, but the guard is just not moving. No new dialougue with him as well.

I eventually figure where my PC suppose to go and just go by myself. The quest journal close on follow the guard, bug there is no update of the quest journal and no one come to see PC. As a result, the game is stuck there.

I am having this same issue on SSE v3.30

Enjoying the update though. Thanks Laura!

Edited by gamer098

Hi,

I never got around posting here when I first discovered this mod but I just finished playing through the new update.

This quickly has become my favourite DD Questmod and I'm looking foward to new adventures. Keep up the good work Laura ?

Spoiler

Finally Jade found her way back into the story ?

Edited by G-man²

Guard Issue: SSE

Spoiler

I have on SE the same issue in the new quest with the Guard.

He doesn't move. i tried a lot (manual forwarding the stage), just run directly in the cage etc. it looks like not a single scene is starting. I was able for example to perform the cooking and than again everything is stuck.

Edited by coffeeink

I'd just like to say thank you for this wonderful update! The two quests were very fun and I can't wait to find out how it continues from here.
Like someone else I did have occasionally missing subtitles, so I was missing part of the dialogue and had to reload and try again... until I turned on global subtitles. Since I did that pretty late into the questlines though, I am not sure if that was a sure fix or just good luck. Oh and it was also on older quests, so it definitely should be some other underlying issue, and not one with your mod.
Now, as for the new content:

Spoiler

So, I did replay everything on a new save and it was great. And then I got to the two new quests and oh my... My absolute favourite part was from the moment I searched the chest in the mine and suddenly Jade was behind me up to having returned to the shop. The escape sequence was fun and short enough to not be tedious, the walk back to the shop was fun as well, as soon as I realised that the collar is still active. Really, the Thotium collar is just wonderful. That quest was in general lots of fun.
As for the second quest... that one got real dark. It was a great story, but wow, you did not pull your punches there.

But now I am left hungering for the next update, I really really really want to know how it continues :D

And as for bugs, I did not encounter any problems whatsoever, I did however not go out of my way to try to break stuff. Really good work on those new quests.

Spoiler

That one time I thought I might have a bug I was just too stupid to just pick up the damn bucket and spent about five minutes searching every centimeter of that damn cell. I thought something had bugged, but when I finally picked up the bucket I felt pretty stupid.

14 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

In What She Deserves, 

Reveal hidden contents

...jade mentions putting in a gag before the hood, but no gag is ever equipped. 

Also, the suit is almost vantablack, making it hard to see any of the features of the character therin.

The hood is the bondage hood type that also activates gag functions. So there is no need to equip a seperate gag item, I am not even sure they use different equipment slots, besides, those would be some serious clipping issues. The flavour is however that it is a gag below a hood, while just using the bondage hood for that makes it easy on the gameplay part.

Bug report!

I started a new playthrough of this mod, and at the very beginning after delivering the Thotium to Katrina/Katarina/Whatever her name is, she unlocks all my devices that were equipped earlier, save for the blindfold. It just stays there. Can't remove it by any means.

I've tried using console commands, those didn't work, and I even used DCL's free me option to remove all devices which too did nothing.

Any help?

3 hours ago, Frostgestalt said:

The hood is the bondage hood type that also activates gag functions. So there is no need to equip a seperate gag item, I am not even sure they use different equipment slots, besides, those would be some serious clipping issues. The flavour is however that it is a gag below a hood, while just using the bondage hood for that makes it easy on the gameplay part.

The later dialog (when you're in the cage) specifically mentioned a large ball gag in your mouth - but yet, there isn't one.
Also, the DD hoods don't cause clipping issues with gags.