Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Hey, i installed the SSE Version  and ran into two issues:

1. Spoiler
    1. My pc got still devices equiped after the Thotium collar was removed by Sona witch broke the next quest Origin, because its impossible to cook the cabbage soup with a gag equipped. (i have nothing against gagged cooks, but DD hides all food items from the inventory.)
    2. The new Cell names with an _ brake the SSE Save Profiles( Minor Issuse, but its annoying to search for saves made in that zones under all Saves)

Edited by verel
7 minutes ago, verel said:

Hey, i installed the SSE Version  and ran into two issues:

1. Spoiler

My pc got still devices equiped after the Thotium collar was removed by Sona witch broke the next quest Origin, because its impossible to cook the cabbage soup with a gag equipped. (i have nothing against gagged cooks, but DD hides all food items from the inventory.)

Spoiler

That's obviously not supposed to happen. They should all equip before you reach her. How did you go to her? Did you fast travel?

7 minutes ago, verel said:
  1. Spoiler

The new Cell names with an _ brake the SSE Save Profiles( Minor Issuse, but its annoying to search for saves made in that zones under all Saves)

Spoiler

Didn't know that was thing.

Edited by Laura
6 minutes ago, verel said:

My pc got still devices equiped after the Thotium collar was removed by Sona

Did you get into combat? There is code in place that prevents items being equipped during fights, but the conditions might need to be looked at if that's the case.

Alright, got to the end. Spoiler review:

Spoiler

Well, I wasn't expecting this story. This was very plot-driven, and quite dark. Sad that it ended right as we seem to solve the mystery. We still don't know Hilde's master's methods (mind control, maybe?), nor what stake Jade has in all of this. Came for the NSFW, stayed for the mystery, lol

Loved the thotium collar idea. I'm thinking it will end up being useful, somehow. I wonder if we can then play with it back in the shop. The puzzle was entertaining, if a bit short. 

Didn't really see any problems, other than having had to reload once because the arm cuffs the collar equipped didn't come off the first time after talking to Sona. And there were two times the silent dialogues didn't show subtitles. However, I am 99% sure it is related to DD and FuzRoDah being finicky, not this mod. Other than that, yeah, very smooth, bug-free mod, especially taking into the account the complexity of the totem quest. I'm impressed!

I hope you do manage to finish the storyline without big obstacles! I know these things a hella lot of time, but if your "customers" are left screaming for more, it's a good sign. :P

8 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Alright, got to the end. Spoiler review:

Hide contents

Well, I wasn't expecting this story. This was very plot-driven, and quite dark. Sad that it ended right as we seem to solve the mystery. We still don't know Hilde's master's methods (mind control, maybe?), nor what stake Jade has in all of this. Came for the NSFW, stayed for the mystery, lol

Loved the thotium collar idea. I'm thinking it will end up being useful, somehow. I wonder if we can then play with it back in the shop. The puzzle was entertaining, if a bit short. 

Didn't really see any problems, other than having had to reload once because the arm cuffs the collar equipped didn't come off the first time after talking to Sona. And there were two times the silent dialogues didn't show subtitles. However, I am 99% sure it is related to DD and FuzRoDah being finicky, not this mod. Other than that, yeah, very smooth, bug-free mod, especially taking into the account the complexity of the totem quest. I'm impressed!

I hope you do manage to finish the storyline without big obstacles! I know these things a hella lot of time, but if your "customers" are left screaming for more, it's a good sign. :P

Thanks for the review. ❤️

4 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

What are the prerequisites for these quests?  I visited her on a relatively fresh save and she just had 2 quests for me - chastity, and retrieving the rock.

These 2 new quests are the newest ones in the quest chain that starts with retrieving the rock.

Hey,

Spoiler

i tried made the run from the Mine to shop to Sona without issuses this time. It seems to be just a glitch. But i ran into combat the first time and was defeatet and got into a bleedout from the Mod Peril.

On the topic of dialogue in Origin, to write 2 thousands seems a bit odd to me and breakes continuity with the rest of the game.

2000.jpg

Edited by verel
Added Screenshot
21 minutes ago, IlCata00 said:

i have a problem during one of the new quest

Hide contents

during origin after the "dream", when i had to go back to the shop, it was empty and laura and katarina are still near helgen but if i speak with them i don't have any option regarding the quest

Try using wait. Maybe they'll teleport to where they need to be.

If that doesn't work, please try it again and if it still doesn't work, post the papyrus log.

9 minutes ago, verel said:

Hey,

Hide contents

i tried made the run from the Mine to shop to Sona without issuses this time. It seems to be just a glitch. But i ran into combat the first time and was defeatet and got into a bleedout from the Mod Peril.

Good to hear.

9 minutes ago, verel said:

On the topic of dialogue in Origin, to write 2 thousands seems a bit odd to me and breakes continuity with the rest of the game.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Edited by Laura
22 minutes ago, IlCata00 said:

i have a problem during one of the new quest

Reveal hidden contents

during origin after the "dream", when i had to go back to the shop, it was empty and laura and katarina are still near helgen but if i speak with them i don't have any option regarding the quest

i actually solved it. 

Spoiler

i had a saving in the dream, i loaded it and it worked. 

it was really nice to go back to play this mod, thank you for it. i'll wait for the next part 

2 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Pretty sure they mean that "2 thousand" is unusual phrasing. Usually it's either "2000", or "two thousand".

Oh, I get it. Thanks. I'm a bit dumb right now. Sorry.

Edited by Laura
5 hours ago, Laura said:

I think I found the issue. Please give this a try and let me know if the first quest works. Laura's Bondage Shop v3.31 Beta 1.7z

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I had to RL for a while.  Yes, that fixed it, I was able to get into your Embershard instance.  Thanks!! :)

Two things regarding nakedness but sort of contain spoilers:  

Spoiler

When in the dream I am supposed to go gather food and weapons, I also found her husband's body and put his clothes on.   I remained clothed for the rest of the dream, not sure if you wanted that to happen.  

After I got back to the shop after the dream, Laura was (still, from the dream I assume) naked and remains so after the end of the content notification.  

It was fun, great update!  Looking forward to the continuation of the story.  

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!

I'm playing on SE and finished the original questline probably about 200 save games ago.  I noticed in the changes that it looks like some tweaks were made to some of the original quests ... along with the new content being added.  If I update from where I am at and continue playing my current game will there be anything significant that I miss?  I know that I will have to drop the voice file for Laura's from my load, since it is for V 3.21 SSE, but this is insignificant.  I generally do not update mods during a play-through but for this mod I am considering making an exception!  I really want to check out this update but I don't want to start a new play-through and lose all of my progress.  Can I have my cake ... and eat it too?

If this question has already been asked and answered, please excuse me ... as I have intentionally avoided reading ANY of the recent posts to avoid even accidentally discovering ANYTHING about the new content.