Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

This is a very nice little mod. Just had a few ideas that came to mind, if suggestions are still being considered.
Apologise in advance for poor grammer, spellings & such, as have issues with writing. Hopefully this is clear to read & easy to understand.

1) Bound By NPCs.
The players character is approached by random npcs, the npcs can say something like they just replaced there old bondage gear, & offeres to pay to tie up the players character.

From here the npc can either; A) refuse to pay & just leave the players character in a bind, B) robe them &/or take advatage of the characters helplessness , D) or just pay up.

2) Advertisement.
Laura simply gives the players character a handful of adverts to hand out, as well as locking on a transparant catsuit & maybe a few other restraints to show off some of the goods for sale, & draw peoples attention for better or worse. She'll only remove the items when the all the adverts have been handed out.

3) Earn The Release.
After the players character has been tied up by Laura, she asks if the player wants to play a game with the keys, if accepted she'll say that the player will have to earn the keys from some of her friends all with different requirements to earn said keys.
For example one could want the players character to be a maid/servant for a short time, while another might just want to tease & deny the players character.

4) Petsuit Bet.
A npc asks the player about making a bet, this sees the players character locked into a petsuit, & then will have to find the keys hidden nearby within a set time limit. If you get the keys before the time runs out then you get a reward, but failure means becoming the entertainment for the ncp & few of his friends for the night.

5) Laura's Challenge.
Laura must be bored standing around all day, so she asks if the players character would join her in a bondage challenge.  One challenge could be a short distace race while in hobble skirts, another could be a bondage escape challenge or somesort.
As for reward for the winner gets to remove there bonds, & the loser gets more bindings added or maybe have to do somesort of humilation forfeit?

6) Escalation For Locked Away.
The idea for Locked Away is, that at the end of each day you'll have to return to Laura for payment & for the adding of a new bondage item. The rest stays the same as it is with the more days you go the more your payed, but after each day ends a new item is fited adding a new challenge each day.
Example: Day 1 just a collar - 15g. Day 2 a collar & ankle chains - 35g. Day 3 a collar with ankle chains & armcuffs - 70g. Day 4 a collar, armcuff, ankle chains & a gag 90g ect ect.

Well, I remember this story, and I think that it is possible to implement quest with plot like this. 

https://www.deviantart.com/akabane85/art/Amy-in-Leather-Wear-645351222

Probably add a chance, when player enter to shop in Whiterun to talk with another customer who offer Dovakin a gift if dovakin try few items in near shop. A simple task with good reward. Also I suggest you to implement a party.

Or this quest may be a nice way to introduce Dovakin and Laura.

19 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

This is a very nice little mod. Just had a few ideas that came to mind, if suggestions are still being considered.
Apologise in advance for poor grammer, spellings & such, as have issues with writing. Hopefully this is clear to read & easy to understand.

1) Bound By NPCs.
The players character is approached by random npcs, the npcs can say something like they just replaced there old bondage gear, & offeres to pay to tie up the players character.

From here the npc can either; A) refuse to pay & just leave the players character in a bind, B) robe them &/or take advatage of the characters helplessness , D) or just pay up.

2) Advertisement.
Laura simply gives the players character a handful of adverts to hand out, as well as locking on a transparant catsuit & maybe a few other restraints to show off some of the goods for sale, & draw peoples attention for better or worse. She'll only remove the items when the all the adverts have been handed out.

3) Earn The Release.
After the players character has been tied up by Laura, she asks if the player wants to play a game with the keys, if accepted she'll say that the player will have to earn the keys from some of her friends all with different requirements to earn said keys.
For example one could want the players character to be a maid/servant for a short time, while another might just want to tease & deny the players character.

4) Petsuit Bet.
A npc asks the player about making a bet, this sees the players character locked into a petsuit, & then will have to find the keys hidden nearby within a set time limit. If you get the keys before the time runs out then you get a reward, but failure means becoming the entertainment for the ncp & few of his friends for the night.

5) Laura's Challenge.
Laura must be bored standing around all day, so she asks if the players character would join her in a bondage challenge.  One challenge could be a short distace race while in hobble skirts, another could be a bondage escape challenge or somesort.
As for reward for the winner gets to remove there bonds, & the loser gets more bindings added or maybe have to do somesort of humilation forfeit?

6) Escalation For Locked Away.
The idea for Locked Away is, that at the end of each day you'll have to return to Laura for payment & for the adding of a new bondage item. The rest stays the same as it is with the more days you go the more your payed, but after each day ends a new item is fited adding a new challenge each day.
Example: Day 1 just a collar - 15g. Day 2 a collar & ankle chains - 35g. Day 3 a collar with ankle chains & armcuffs - 70g. Day 4 a collar, armcuff, ankle chains & a gag 90g ect ect.

1) I was thinking of something like this for a demonstration quest.

2) That's a good one. I also had something like that in mind for a demonstration/advertising quest.

3) That won't be something Laura would do, but it could fit for a character I'm planning to make.

4) Having something like that could be really nice. A movement restrictive item and the task to find the key for that item in a room full of barrels and stuff. I like this one.

5) That sounds like fun. I'll have to find a good way to implement it first.

6) I wanted to do something like that. But I want to keep the Locked Away quest compatible with the other quests. Putting more restraints on the player could cause isssues with other quests.

8 hours ago, keter682 said:

Well, I remember this story, and I think that it is possible to implement quest with plot like this. 

https://www.deviantart.com/akabane85/art/Amy-in-Leather-Wear-645351222

Probably add a chance, when player enter to shop in Whiterun to talk with another customer who offer Dovakin a gift if dovakin try few items in near shop. A simple task with good reward. Also I suggest you to implement a party.

Or this quest may be a nice way to introduce Dovakin and Laura.

Could be nice for a free trial type mission with special restraints.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

1) I was thinking of something like this for a demonstration quest.

2) That's a good one. I also had something like that in mind for a demonstration/advertising quest.

3) That won't be something Laura would do, but it could fit for a character I'm planning to make.

4) Having something like that could be really nice. A movement restrictive item and the task to find the key for that item in a room full of barrels and stuff. I like this one.

5) That sounds like fun. I'll have to find a good way to implement it first.

6) I wanted to do something like that. But I want to keep the Locked Away quest compatible with the other quests. Putting more restraints on the player could cause isssues with other quests.

To 4) Don't forget then to put something else in the rest of the barrels or else you just can skim anything until it doesn't show the empty tag (not everybody suppresses this with mods)

To 5) Maybe just use generic items and a random number for Laura's chance to escape: both contestants get bound in the same set of equipment, and then calculate a random chance to unequip an item for Laura. The player has to struggle out by herself, of course. I think it also shouldn't be too hard to let Laura do the struggle animations, when you're already into scenes. Let her struggle and at the end of the animation, calculate if one item gets removed or not

9 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Probably you can add a opportunity to remove all Laura's items with a penalty, or add duty to return after a week, if not, player will be punished.

7 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

Is there a prerequisite that isnt listed or something?  I've reinstalled and redownloaded DD expansion three times, and gone through two batch builds, section by section in bodyslide and the hobble skirts and most catsuits are still rendering the PC body invisible.

This mod doesn't add Restraints by itself. You probably forgot something while installing Devious Devices.

Are you sure you had the Hobble Dresses and Catsuits checked when you batch built in Bodyslide?

9 hours ago, hwasinR said:

I have not download the mod, What is the diff between the mod and captured dreams shop?

Are you going to make the mod captured dreams shop 2th or a totally new-style quest line?☺️

This isn't meant as a replacement for CDS. It is a shop, but there are different types of characters and quests.

14 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

This mod doesn't add Restraints by itself. You probably forgot something while installing Devious Devices.

Are you sure you had the Hobble Dresses and Catsuits checked when you batch built in Bodyslide?

Very sure.  The only things I unchecked were the catsuits listed in the description that were supposed to be unchecked.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:59 AM, Reaper121 said:

Is there a prerequisite that isnt listed or something?  I've reinstalled and redownloaded DD expansion three times, and gone through two batch builds, section by section in bodyslide and the hobble skirts and most catsuits are still rendering the PC body invisible.

Do you have XPMSE (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended), and built FNIS with "skeleton arm fix"?

Suggestion

Hostage Follower - Search For Freedom

Wrap the players follower(s) up.  So tightly as to have no combat capability with, say, 3 main component restraint types, ie fully functional gag (gag blocks ALL comms of any kind until removed), bound feet (1 of hobbledress/boots+ankle chains); bound hands (1 of sjacket/handcuffed/secure yoke), with no release for any of these components other than by mod specific 'keys'

Have the keys needed possibly placed in various random locations in Skyrim, but make them NON functional outside the cell in which placed, so the player HAS TO take their helpless, and possibly combat useless, follower with them to each location, before they can be fully released. 

(Possibly also) randomise the possible key locations in a way that all the keys for any follower might be at one location, or none might be.  ie so player has no chance of guessing where any follower could then actually end up being set free

If player has more than 1 follower in any Whiterun Cell (so as to avoid player evading task by just leaving followers outside the shop), then randomise how many of these followers the player has to take round Skyrim, how many are kept hostage in the shop if there already, or just fully bound up where they are, until the player has fully freed those nominated to be taken thro' Skyrim on search for freedom.  Should reduce follower help available to the player

19 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Suggestion

Hostage Follower - Search For Freedom

Wrap the players follower(s) up.  So tightly as to have no combat capability with, say, 3 main component restraint types, ie fully functional gag (gag blocks ALL comms of any kind until removed), bound feet (1 of hobbledress/boots+ankle chains); bound hands (1 of sjacket/handcuffed/secure yoke), with no release for any of these components other than by mod specific 'keys'

Have the keys needed possibly placed in various random locations in Skyrim, but make them NON functional outside the cell in which placed, so the player HAS TO take their helpless, and possibly combat useless, follower with them to each location, before they can be fully released. 

(Possibly also) randomise the possible key locations in a way that all the keys for any follower might be at one location, or none might be.  ie so player has no chance of guessing where any follower could then actually end up being set free

If player has more than 1 follower in any Whiterun Cell (so as to avoid player evading task by just leaving followers outside the shop), then randomise how many of these followers the player has to take round Skyrim, how many are kept hostage in the shop if there already, or just fully bound up where they are, until the player has fully freed those nominated to be taken thro' Skyrim on search for freedom.  Should reduce follower help available to the player

Having restraints that need specific keys that are randomly distributed sounds fun. I don't know if I'll use it for followers. I don't use followers myself and DD items on NPCs don't work flawlessly, but I like the idea.

not sure if you would be able to do something like this or not.

have a quest to retrieve a strange item. the player would be sent to meet with a person in a major city( excluding whiterun) when you get there the person puts a gag on the player. while wearing the gag you cant fast travel. every 30 min to 3 in game hours with an option to have a random time frame between those 2 time frames a new item is equipped and those items being a belt with plugs, gloves, a suit, boots, and finally a collar. i wouldnt recomend  any heavy bondage items due to the fact you wont be able to fast travel.