Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

I am off to invent a time machine so I can try this mod when it is finished and fully fleshed out..  The waiting is killing me haha..  

Joking aside, take your time get it right and glad to see everyones ideas are giving you inspiration for future fun  :D

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Very nice mod. I was wondering if you could add some kinky armors for sale?

Thanks.

Right now she just uses the items from Devious Devices. I could give some devices armor properties, but Deviously Cursed Loot already has that covered.

I also don't intend to add more requirements, so having her sell stuff from other mods is unlikely.

11 minutes ago, Globulopolis said:

When I entering shop I can not find Laura and her guard. What's wrong?

Is everything else in your Skyrim game working correctly? (including the stuff from other mods)

How old is the save you tried it on?

Does it also happen with a new game?

4 minutes ago, TapingFan said:

How about a quest where someone wants to have a pet for a little while pays for the player to go their home or store and walk around in the petsuit and occasionally beg for food form the owner, being released by the renter at the end of play time.

Choosing to be someone's sub for a reward is a good idea. Others have suggested it aswell and I already have something like that in my notes.

I like the petsuit, but petplay is something I don't like. So don't expect me to force the player to behave like a dog.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:19 PM, Fenroo said:

Hey Laura, awesome mod. I see some potential here for some of my favorite kinks, so I feel compelled to ask: I'm really into enforced chastity and tease/denial, are there any future plans involving those sorts of thing? :)

Thanks.

I'm working on quests right now and I'm finishing up the testing of the first one.

It's a special unremovable belt you can choose to wear. You can ask her to remove it anytime you want and you get paid for every day you've worn it.

That could be something you might like.

The forced chastity also sounds interesting. I'll add it to my notes.

15 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks. ?

I'm working on quests right now and I'm finishing up the testing of the first one.

It's a special unremovable belt you can choose to wear. You can ask her to remove it anytime you want and you get paid for every day you've worn it.

That could be something you might like.

It IS something I like ?

The forced chastity also sounds interesting. I'll add it to my notes.

For example, using the above quest: After it's over, Laura might pay the PC but decline to remove the belt. "You seem to be enjoying this, I'm going to leave you in it a while longer".  If the PC complains, she'll say, "Keep whining and it stays on longer". (And it does, too!) Just Laura getting off on a power trip and acting bitchy (which is ?)

Anyway something to play with and let your imagination roam.

Again, a nice mod. 

On 10/3/2018 at 12:09 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Is everything else in your Skyrim game working correctly? (including the stuff from other mods)

How old is the save you tried it on?

Does it also happen with a new game?

Yes.

It's a new save.

This happens just right after upgrade from 1.0 version. But with new save. :(

1 hour ago, Globulopolis said:

Yes.

It's a new save.

This happens just right after upgrade from 1.0 version. But with new save. :(

So you updated the mod and started a new game and they aren't in the shop.

What have you already tried?

Where do you spawn when you load that new game save?

Are they also gone in your old saves?

Also, please post your papyrus log here so I can take a look.

New version is up!

V1.10

Added: New Quest [Locked Away]. You can now earn some gold for wearing a chastity belt you can't remove yourself. You can ask her to remove it at anytime and you're paid for everyday you've worn it. The amount of gold you earn each day is configurable in the MCM.
Thanks to UnEvenSteven and Fenroo for their suggestions.

Added: 2 custom vaginal plugs, Laura's Teaser and Laura's Pleasurer. Both can be bought from Laura, and you can also get them as optional plugs for the Locked Away quest.

Added: New Quest [A Strange Rock]. Follow up on a clue about a strange rock.
Thanks to qawsedrftg765 for the suggestion.

Added: There are now restraints on and around the counter. It used to be a bit empty.
Thanks to MstrN for the suggestion.

Added: There is now a jailcell in the shop for future use.

Added: A fancy new MCM image.
Thanks to CGI for showing me how to properly make a DDS file.

Fixed: Some bugs in the Jammed Lock Repair function.

If you encounter any bugs or general wierdness, let me know.

Suggestions and feedback are ofcourse very welcome.

Mod looks promising I'm eager to see what comes of it)

As for new quests

1 I talk with Laura about Sona, but no quests starts and Sona have no dialogue options.

2 Looks like Locked Away quest gives player only steel belt, why dont you give player options for different belt finishes?

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

How about a Quest to get trapped in Deviously Cursed Items and bring them to her ? It wouldn´t make Deviously Cursed Loot a requirement since you would just have to come to her in Restraints for her to realise.

-Aki

Others have suggested that too and I had that idea too about 6 months ago. I posted that as a suggestion for CDS, but he said it wouldn't fit his mod. He was right, but I liked that idea so much that I decided to learn how to make a mod myself. I have it in my notes as [Seeking The Curse] and the idea is almost fully fleshed out.

But I had to learn how to use the CK, make a mod, create custom devices, quests and scripts first.

This update is a big step towards making a big repeatable quest like that.

2 hours ago, Fenroo said:

Awesome Laura! Thanks for the shout out, this looks awesome. I'll try the new version today.

No problem.

I also couldn't help but notice your chastity suggestions all over LL. ?

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

thanks for the update, everything works perfectly for me, I'm looking forward to more! :classic_wub:

There is definitely more to come. I really like making this stuff.

2 hours ago, chapaevcsv said:

As for new quests

1 I talk with Laura about Sona, but no quests starts and Sona have no dialogue options.

2 Looks like Locked Away quest gives player only steel belt, why dont you give player options for different belt finishes?

When you start the quest to go to Sona, does it show up on the Quest Journal?

What is the last thing she says?

Does this also happen with a new game?

Also, please post your papyrus log from when you start the quest. I can't really help you if you don't post that.

I could add more color options for that belt, but that means I'd have to make more custom devices. I don't know if I'll do it, but I'll put it in the notes for the future.

I think it's a pity that you can get rid of the belt quickly, there would be something missing.
a little vulgar machanik that Laura then says you have not worn it long enough and for a long time not enough people have responded.

I'm referring to Vel's idea with his cursed gods devices.
I thought it was great, too bad it is no longer story, would be very exciting and certainly even its own mod!
But maybe as a little idea for this strange stone.
:classic_wink:

a cup of juniper wine on you Vel! :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, chapaevcsv said:

As for new quests

Personally, I do not care what the belt looks like.
The good old steel has still kept the best! :classic_wink:
If you absolutely do not like it, then you can easily change it in the textures.
as an example the texture from corsed loot, takes no 2 minutes...

IMG_20181011_163510.jpg

IMG_20181011_163806.jpg

PS: my skyrim is not blue, these are the mobile pictures, because it does not get better.

7 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

New mod version seems to work fine. No errors so far. Can we start working on a wishlist for the next version, or is it too soon?

I wish a continuing history with this stone,..
maybe something from daedra or even better hermaeus mora! :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

No problem.

I also couldn't help but notice your chastity suggestions all over LL. ?

It's a very exciting topic for me, obviously ?

Maybe the next update could introduce some enforced chastity. Malfunctioning device is ok, but it's much more exciting when it's one of the female NPCs enforcing it. Captured Dreams has an interesting dynamic where the player gets a "free trial" for a chastity device. How long the trial lasts depends on how submissive the character is, based on conversation choices and initial settings via the MCM. If the player is on the far end of the submissive scale, the Master keeps saying "another week, another week, you're really submissive and you need this", apparently stretching into the distant future. ?

So perhaps your alter ego in Skyrim could adopt such an attitude. For example, the longer the player waits before asking for money for wearing the belt, the less likely Laura is to remove it. Oh, she'll pay the character but refuse to remove the belt.  "I can tell you're enjoying this a lot, let's leave it on a while longer." Something like that, perhaps. Configurable via the MCM somehow. 

I do also like the idea of another female NPC who's more dominant in personality and would just leave it on because she gets off on control and enjoying the character's frustration. Maybe gives the character humiliating tasks to complete and then "maybe" she'll take it off. Probably not though.

Anyway just throwing out ideas here. Love your work. Thanks again. 

21 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I think it's a pity that you can get rid of the belt quickly, there would be something missing.
a little vulgar machanik that Laura then says you have not worn it long enough and for a long time not enough people have responded.

I'm referring to Vel's idea with his cursed gods devices.
I thought it was great, too bad it is no longer story, would be very exciting and certainly even its own mod!
But maybe as a little idea for this strange stone.
:classic_wink:

a cup of juniper wine on you Vel! :classic_smile:

I like the idea of being controlled with a chastity belt by an npc. But I don't think Laura would do that. I'm thinking of adding a new npc for that.

19 minutes ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Thanks for implementing my idea ^.^

?

7 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

New mod version seems to work fine. No errors so far. Can we start working on a wishlist for the next version, or is it too soon?

The suggestion gates are open. I'm currently deciding what to do for the next update using the large list of ideas and suggestions.

I'll probably start prepping for the next update soon.

2 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

It's a very exciting topic for me, obviously ?

Maybe the next update could introduce some enforced chastity. Malfunctioning device is ok, but it's much more exciting when it's one of the female NPCs enforcing it. Captured Dreams has an interesting dynamic where the player gets a "free trial" for a chastity device. How long the trial lasts depends on how submissive the character is, based on conversation choices and initial settings via the MCM. If the player is on the far end of the submissive scale, the Master keeps saying "another week, another week, you're really submissive and you need this", apparently stretching into the distant future. ?

So perhaps your alter ego in Skyrim could adopt such an attitude. For example, the longer the player waits before asking for money for wearing the belt, the less likely Laura is to remove it. Oh, she'll pay the character but refuse to remove the belt.  "I can tell you're enjoying this a lot, let's leave it on a while longer." Something like that, perhaps. Configurable via the MCM somehow. 

I do also like the idea of another female NPC who's more dominant in personality and would just leave it on because she gets off on control and enjoying the character's frustration. Maybe gives the character humiliating tasks to complete and then "maybe" she'll take it off. Probably not though.

Anyway just throwing out ideas here. Love your work. Thanks again. 

Having to do quests to appease the dominant npc is a good one. I'll added to the notes.