Laura 'Lokomootje'

Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (07-nov-2018) V1.20

View File

Laura's Bondage Shop V1.20 07-nov-2018

V1.20 now also has a Russian translation provided by stas2503.

Description:
Laura started her own Devious Devices shop after being a willing slave for a long time. She runs it with her guard, friend and assistant Katarina.
The shop is located just south of Whiterun.

Installation:
Use a Mod Manager or manually drop the contents of the zip in Skyrims Data folder.

Requirements: (All requirements are the latest versions as of 07-11-2018)
SexLab Framework V1.62
Sexlab Aroused Redux V28b
Devious Devices Assets V3.0E
Devious Devices Integration V4.2
Devious Devices Expansion V4.2
Fuz Ro D-oh V61
SkyUI V5.1
And obviously also the requirements those above need

Features:
Laura's Bondage Shop sells a wide variety of Devious Devices. She also sells Restraints Keys, Chastity keys and Piercing Removal Tools. The prices of these keys are configurable in the MCM.
She can also tie you up for free with her favorite restraints and anwer your questions.

You can have your jammed locks repaired and she can tie you up for free using her favorite restraints.

Quests:

A Strange Rock

Help them by following up on rumors about a strange rock.

What She Deserves

There is a thief stealing and sneaking all over Skyrim.

They have a plan to catch her.

Locked Away

Laura is willing to give you money if wear a chastity belt for her.

She will pay you for everyday you wear it, but she will only release you when you've worn it long enough.

The daily reward and how long you have to wear it can be changed in the MCM.

You can also choose a plug. Including the 2 custom plugs: Laura's Teaser and Laura Pleasurer.

These quests work with the belt from [Locked Away] and they can also handle regular restraints. But quest devices from other mods can interfere.

Conflicts:
This mod places the shop south of the whiterun stables. It will likely cause issues with others mods that place something in the same spot.
Please report any conflicts this creates. I want to know if I have to relocate it.

The quest A Strange Rock can handle generic devices, but I don't suggest doing the quest when you're wearing quest items from other mods. It won't break, but something won't make sense.

Credits:
Special thanks to Veladarius and Kimy for helping me out. ❤️

Big thanks to stas2503 for providing the Russian translation.

Thanks to SiegfreidZ pointing out my mistakes in the dialogue.
Thanks to the Devious Devices team for making a great framework with the best stuff in it. (DD is the reason I bought my own armbinder)
Thanks to the SexLab team for making a great animation framework.
Thanks to all the people that worked on the mods and software that made this possible.

Permissions:
Do not reupload this mod (altered or not) anywhere without my permission.
Do not use this mod as a requirement for your mod.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome, but keep in mind that this is my first mod. There are many things that I don't know how to do yet.
This is obviously an open-source mod.

Change Log:

V1.20

This mod works with the newest DDi and DDx versions.
This update does NOT need a new save, but make sure you load a save where the Locked Away and A Strange Rock quests are NOT active. The Locked Away quest can break when you load a save where you're wearing the belt.

Added: The quest [Locked Away] has been overhauled.
When you start the quest, Laura will decide how long you have to wear that belt, but she won't tell you how long.
Just be careful, when you ask her to remove it before the time is up can cause her to decide that you'll have to wear it for a few days more.
The time you need to wear the belt is a random number of days decided between a Min and a Max value.
Both the Min and Max value can be changed in the MCM. Setting both Min and Max to 1 means she'll always remove it after 1 day, but that's not fun. :P
You'll get gold for everyday you wear it. You can change the base daily reward in the MCM and it also scales with your player level to keep it relevant. The extra reward per level is 2 gold.
Thanks to zenetx, keter682 and shadowwolf2k7 for their suggestions.

Special thanks to Fenroo for helping me shape this quest.

Added: The quest [What She Deserves] has been added.
Help Laura and Katarina track down and capture a notorious thief.
This quest unlocks after you complete the [A Strange Rock] quest.
Thanks to pikachu345 for the idea.

Added: Key prices can now be calculated differently. You can now add a custom amount of gold per level that will be added to the base price.
The formula works like this: BasePrice + PricePerLevel x PlayerLevel = KeyPrice.
The default value for Price Per Level is 0. That means it's disabled and that only the Base Price will be used.
Thanks to qawsedrftg765 for the suggestion.

Changed: Small changes to the store. Like a few more restraints on and around the counter and a rug on the floor of the jailcell.

Changed: The top part of the jailcell is now also covered with bars.
As suggested by someone who I forgot to put in the notes and I also couldn't find your post in the mod thread. :(

Changed: Laura now also sells the Rope Body. I forgot to add it.

Changed: A few small improvements to the [A Strange Rock Quest].

Changed: The MCM is now a bit tidier.

Changed: Laura's Teaser plug is now stronger. The vibration strength used to be random each time it went off. It's now on the strongest setting everytime it goes off.
You can blame Fenroo for the stronger plug. :P

Changed: The Cursed Loot gag dialogue should no longer interfere with my mod.

Changed: When you buy keys it shows their prices in the pop-up. But it also shows how much gold the player has now.

Fixed: The vanilla navmesh that came with the interior of the shop was a bit shoddy. It should now be better.

Fixed: The 2 custom plugs now also have the Zad_BlockGeneric keyword. They were getting removed by some removal functions even though a belt locked them in place. That should no longer happen.

Fixed: Some script function were moved to the LauraLibs script to centralise general functions.

Fixed: The quest [A Strange Rock] didn't start correctly for some people. This should now be fixed.
Thanks to TWX45G for helping me out.

Fixed: A silly spelling mistake in a message box.
Thanks to SiegfreidZ for pointing it out.

V1.10

Added: New Quest [Locked Away]. You can now earn some gold for wearing a chastity belt you can't remove yourself. You can ask her to remove it at anytime and you're paid for everyday you've worn it. The amount of gold you earn each day is configurable in the MCM.
Thanks to UnEvenSteven and Fenroo for their suggestions.

Added: 2 custom vaginal plugs, Laura's Teaser and Laura's Pleasurer. Both can be bought from Laura, and you can also get them as optional plugs for the Locked Away quest.

Added: New Quest [A Strange Rock]. Follow up on a clue about a strange rock.
Thanks to qawsedrftg765 for the suggestion.

Added: There are now restraints on and around the counter. It used to be a bit empty.
Thanks to MstrN for the suggestion.

Added: There is now a jailcell in the shop for future use.

Added: A fancy new MCM image.
Thanks to CGI for showing me how to properly make a DDS file.

Fixed: Some bugs in the Jammed Lock Repair function.

V1.03

Added: You can now have your jammed locks fixed in the shop. Price configurable in the MCM
Thanks to glebbus13 for the suggestion.

Added: The "Please bind me like a helpless slave." option now has 6 random outcomes instead of just one.
Thanks to _SpaceHamster_ for the suggestion.

Added: Laura now sells even more restraints. Including black leather, red leather, white leather, black ebonite, red ebonite and white ebonite restraints.
Thanks to _SpaceHamster_ for the suggestion.

Changed: It should now be easier to buy multiple keys. Dialog now loops back after buying a key.
Thanks to Krynn for the suggestion.

Fixed: My terrible comma usage in the dialogue.
Big thanks to SiegfreidZ for helping me to english good.

V1.02

Added: Laura now takes your keys before tying you up. It's a lot less fun when you can easily get out. Trust me. :D
Thanks to Zaflis for the suggestion.

Added: A new MCM toggle for those that want to stop Laura from selling keys when they're restrained.
Thanks to MetZwerg for the suggestion.

Added: New MCM option descriptions for clarity.

Changed: The key prices slider in the MCM now has a minimum of 500 and increments of 250 to allow for more customisation.
Thanks to Lowzar for the suggestion.

Changed: The doors to their bedrooms in the shop are now locked. It was weird that you could freely walk around in their house.
Thanks to markdf for pointing that out.

Fixed: The mod had now been cleaned by TES5edit. Something I should have done earlier.
Fixed: TES5edit wasn't very happy with me because I deleted some base shrubbery. I have moved them out of the way instead of deleting them.
Fixed: I accidentally edited some things in the Drunken Huntsman. These accidental edits have been removed.
Thanks to Krynn for pointing it out.

v1.01
The shop has been moved a bit to the west to solve a conflict with the Whiterun Brothel mod

v1:
Intial release

Please post your questions, issues and suggestions in this thread and not as a direct message to me. Others with the same issue can see your post and replies to that post when you post it here. I don't want to get too many messages in my inbox.

For those that encountered an issue, read these first:

My body/restraint is invisible!

That's highly likely because you didn't build the device correctly.

This mod doesn't use it's own devices. It uses the ones from Devious Devices. That means you didn't correctly install that mod.

That's understandable, building stuff in Bodyslide seems impossible at first.

That's why I made this guide:

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

I still have an issue with the catsuit!

Some people had issues with the Bodyslide building of the catsuit (where they were invisible). I used to have that issue too, because there are many old versions of the catsuit that show up in Bodyslide.

There is a chance that you used "mxw catsuit", which isn't the right one. That is likely left over from previous DD versions.

These are the ones you should build:

DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit
DDX - CBBE MXW_Catsuit TBBP

And these if you also use Cursed Loot

DCL - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit
DCL - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit TBBP

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

13 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

This is my first mod and I'm really nervous. ?

Don't be, it looks cool.

3 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks ?

I've actually wanted to see something like this for a while. So, good on you.

Has this been tested with Captured Dreams? Just checking if the 2 don't conflict, as that shop also has the option to remove items, though it doesn't sell keys, so maybe it's fine.

Also, in Cannabis Skyrim, when you walk down to where the horse n carriage is, and turn right, right there on the right side of the road is Your Highness, the shop that sells weed n stuff. Is this shop right there in that spot too? If so, instant conflict. If not, all gravy.

8 minutes ago, lanastara said:

Does the shop also buy restrains you "find" during your travels?

Just a note on this, if you have Deviously Cursed Loot, you can sell them in Dawnstar. But also if you get the skill 50 speech perk, you can sell restraints to all merchants in Skyrim. If you can get enough gold, you can buy the skill from bard's college.

10 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Has this been tested with Captured Dreams? Just checking if the 2 don't conflict, as that shop also has the option to remove items, though it doesn't sell keys, so maybe it's fine.

Also, in Cannabis Skyrim, when you walk down to where the horse n carriage is, and turn right, right there on the right side of the road is Your Highness, the shop that sells weed n stuff. Is this shop right there in that spot too? If so, instant conflict. If not, all gravy.

Thanks for letting me know about the cannabis mod. I'll move the shop if needed.

It doesn't conflict with CDS, but it does provide roughly the same feature. Laura sells keys, while CDS' master removes restraints herself. But I don't see any reason to call it a conflict.

3 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like I'll have to move the shop in the next update.

Seems that S. Whiterun is a popular place. :classic_wink:

1 minute ago, Tyrant99 said:

Seems that S. Whiterun is a popular place. :classic_wink:

It is, but I didn't want to put the shop in the middle of nowhere. I talked to Vel about this. He put the shop in the middle of nowhere to avoid this, but I still see people reporting conflicts in his thread. I'll likely move the shop, but there is no surefire way to prevent this.

Yeah it's a popular place to add a mod building. :classic_tongue:

Thx for response, I kinda figured CD wouldn't mess with this mod. Glad I asked before installing about the shop location. Maybe just place it on the other side of the road? Everyone always wants to place theirs on the right side of the road...or perhaps put it just after Whiterun Watchtower. As far as I know, no one ever uses that area for their mods.

Eager to visit your shop once it relocates.. It is always nice to have somewhere to buy sell and play with DD items..  Good luck finding the perfect spot for the shop.

1 minute ago, Shiori栞 said:

Yeah it's a popular place to add a mod building. :classic_tongue:

Thx for response, I kinda figured CD wouldn't mess with this mod. Glad I asked before installing about the shop location. Maybe just place it on the other side of the road? Everyone always wants to place theirs on the right side of the road...or perhaps put it just after Whiterun Watchtower. As far as I know, no one ever uses that area for their mods.

If I were to move it, I'll keep it in the Whiterun area. The shop has whiterun architecture with whiterun interior so moving it far from whiterun will make it look very out of place.

Mod works as far as i can tell, all the features. I did have to quicksave and load for MCM menu to appear (most mods have this issue so don't worry too much). She didn't take away my keys after tying up, should? Maybe fine as is. DCL did trigger them to rape and that removed my 9 chastity keys.

2 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Eager to visit your shop once it relocates.. It is always nice to have somewhere to buy sell and play with DD items..  Good luck finding the perfect spot for the shop.

I'll move the shop to somewhere near whiterun. Which mod is conflicting with the shop for you?

9 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It is, but I didn't want to put the shop in the middle of nowhere. I talked to Vel about this. He put the shop in the middle of nowhere to avoid this, but I still see people reporting conflicts in his thread. I'll likely move the shop, but there is no surefire way to prevent this.

Yes, you're right, there is no perfect place to put anything.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up as WRB is also a DD genre mod.

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

Mod works as far as i can tell, all the features. I did have to quicksave and load for MCM menu to appear (most mods have this issue so don't worry too much). She didn't take away my keys after tying up, should? Maybe fine as is. DCL did trigger them to rape and that removed my 9 chastity keys.

MCM menu is indeed a known issue. One that modders can't do anything about as far as I know.

She doesn't take your keys right now. Do you want her to do that?

12 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

She doesn't take your keys right now. Do you want her to do that?

MCM option? If she doesn't take them away and i already have keys, i can straight away take them all off and sell back to her for just profit. Playing with settings that keys aren't consumed on use.

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

MCM option? If she doesn't take them away and i already have keys, i can straight away take them all off and sell back to her for just profit. Playing with settings that keys aren't consumed on use.

Good point. I'll make her take your keys in the next update.