17 hours ago, sidfu said:

do u know what would cause his. everythng was fine before the bathing update. it was fine at frist but i changed one of the textures for a higher res of same texture so did  clean everyone and redetec since then pc face dont get dirty. for companions is same but it eah is differnt like one will get no face dirt but another might get no face dirty but hands and feat also dont get dirty.

Have you tried changing back to the old texture?

tried it but that not it. it seems to be related to  doing the remove overlays before doing the rescan textures. ima check some older saves and also new game when i get a chance.

@Monoman1
hmm u would have to do some testing to see if what i found is correct.
starting a new game its fine it works perfect. got myself and a few companions dirty to test. hand,body, feet and face all get dirty np. now when u remove the dirt overlay by using the remove overlay this is where it started bugging for me.

1. when i used the mcm remove dirt overlays it removes them but also they wont get dirty again till game restart or mod restart
2. once i remove the overlay this is when it starts bugging. hands might not get dirty on 1 but on other they do or face might not. the only constant is the body is does get dirty.

update 2

kinda got it working again. i had to disable the mod ingame. then save and exit restart game and then save exit. after 3 times it started working right. so the issue does seem to be the remove overlays.

Heya, regarding Bathing in Skyrim, I'm wondering if there's some way to have the dirt overlay apply to SOS futa cocks? I'm not sure if this is an issue with male SOS bodies or not, but I've always had this issue with my futa character where her body will be filthy and cock sparkly fresh. I'm not using the equippable version, though it may still count as occupying an equip slot and therefore doesn't receive the overlays? I'm not sure, just theorizing here.

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.jpg.bfe5536c5220f4c03c9f02f84fa908c8.jpg

1 hour ago, u1tIscYtHe said:

hello, i use cum overlays and it can't apply textures on body(face,hands,feet are all OK ), i have tried install/uninstall for many times, but not work. i don't know why, do you have any idea? thanks.

Have you tried cleaning system in Sexlab?

3 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Check nioverride.ini in \skse\plugin find [Overlays/Body] and change iNumOverlays=20 ; iSpellOverlays=20.

re-launch the game and see if anything happens.

if i'm not wrong, iSpellOverlays means whether to use spell overlays, only has value 0 or 1, and my iNumOverlays set to 12 but useless

[I do not speak English]

I don't know where to ask for a mod, but ..

can you make an adjustment to the estrus? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102
an adjustment causing the victims' lives to be sucked up during the animation of the estrus (but only in hostile characters), I usually use them on enemies and it would be interesting if after the animation they were dead or lifeless to the point of surrendering without fight

Here's another mod idea. It would be a great tweak to supplement the bodybuilders mod. It would be to change NPC muscle definition based on combat skills. So in essence it would function the same way as wetfunction or shieldmaiden muscle slider (weight based). If you want the technical aspect you could look into bodytypes of skyrim mod which has this feature, but unfortunately it's too bloated with other features and difficult setup.

Sorry folks but I'm not modding at the moment. 

On 3/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, saltshade said:

My character doesn't gain any dirt on sex, and I've tried configuring it to give 10% per interval. I disabled and enabled the mod before testing just in case. It doesn't work on a new game either.

Try disabling the mod, exit the mcm, wait 3 seconds, and re-enable. 

I think I figured out why overlays werent showing up for bathing in skyrim, it had to do with overlay number settings in nioverride.ini (see spoiler) when the setting were set to 10 for hands feet and face, the texture would not appear on those areas but when setting it to the same number as the body overlays then it would. I tested this with basically only bathing in skyrim installed so i am pretty sure this is the issue most ppl might be having.

Spoiler

143902472_Annotation2020-03-18134555.png.814417bf38f30cfc55ddd5a2e6af7226.png839178596_Annotation2020-03-18134712.png.9e155c810d1977ae3cfec5f6f7943be2.png

What makes it strange is that all those slots were empty but i guess it just figured that since the body has an overlay slot of 30 that the rest do as well.

18 hours ago, tamai said:

What makes it strange is that all those slots were empty but i guess it just figured that since the body has an overlay slot of 30 that the rest do as well.

Don't see why this should be a problem. GetEmptySlot() is called for each individual area (face/body/feet/hands) when applying the dirt overlay. 

For a second there I thought maybe I was only getting the empty slot for one area and trying to apply it to the same slot in every other area. But that's not the case. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't see why this should be a problem. GetEmptySlot() is called for each individual area (face/body/feet/hands) when applying the dirt overlay. 

For a second there I thought maybe I was only getting the empty slot for one area and trying to apply it to the same slot in every other area. But that's not the case. 

yea its very strange not sure why it should of been an issue tbh honestly i believe i was getting the same thing happening with appropos the tears werent showing on the face, even though slavetats still would appear on the forehead through slaverun.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:52 PM, tamai said:

could also be:

Slavetats handles overlay slots up to 12

10 overlays in nioverride are already too low nowadays with Slavetats related mods

so I guess if you rise all overlay settings over at least 13 you won't see any vanishing dirt anymore?

Wasn't there also issues with magic effect overlays that a MM1 tweak patched?