On 1/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, hakchy said:

little question: how i can activate female ones for me for females and for randoms?

20210101124520_2.jpg

personally i use immersive AFT which has a transform command for followers vampire/werewolf/werebear

there is other mods or just use command line and select the follower

On 1/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, duzellx said:

personally i use immersive AFT which has a transform command for followers vampire/werewolf/werebear

there is other mods or just use command line and select the follower

what i mean how i change the chest, because i dont know and look ugly

I have managed to make the mod work for me using the following setups.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For an HDT-SMP Setup I recommend:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDT Werewolves SE

・HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5.7z (19.24 MB / June 11, 2019)

Other relevant mods I have installed include:

・Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- (by Caliente and Ousnius)

・CBBE 3BBB (aka. CBBE 3BA) (by Acro)

・CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR (by Shizof)

・Creature Framework (v.1.1.0-pre2A-SE) (by Ep1cL3w7z, LazyGirl and Tasairis. Ported by Pfiffy)

・Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE (by fore)

<--- (you need to run FNIS for the animations to register so that they will be applied to your game)

・HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) (by hydrogensaysHDT)

・More Nasty Critters Special Edition (by dentarr. Ported by Pfiffy)

・SKSE64

・Schlongs of Skyrim SE (v.1.1.4) (by VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario)

<--- (to make SOS Full compatible with HDT Werewolves SE, you must delete all files - in your SOS installation - that have "werewolf" in their names.)

・SexLab Animation Loader SSE (by Orxx. Ported by Andreis)

・SexLab Framework SE (v.1.63 BETA ? (by Ashal)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a CBPC Setup I recommend:

Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul

・Moonlight Tales SE 1_35 (261.4 MB / 20 Dec 2016)

<--- (to make MLT compatible with HDT Werewolves SE, you have to turn off the skin system provided by MLT in-game every time you start up a brand new game)

HDT Werewolves SE

・HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC.7z (19.24 MB / June 11, 2019)

・HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials.zip (26.21 MB / December 28, 2018)

・Moonlight Tales Female Werewolf Patch.7z (2 MB / June 22, 2020)

<--- (Miscurie - who uploaded the patch - said that it provides CBBE 3BA Functionality for HDT Werewolves, so it may be advisable to not install it if you do not use CBBE 3BA)

Other relevant mods I have installed include:

・BodySlide and Outfit Studio (by Caliente and Ousnius)

<--- (to make your female werewolves use CBBE 3BA, you will have to build the body in BodySlide before use)

・Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- (by Caliente and Ousnius)

・CBBE 3BBB (aka. CBBE 3BA) (by Acro)

・CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR (by Shizof)

・Creature Framework (v.1.1.0-pre2A-SE) (by Ep1cL3w7z, LazyGirl and Tasairis. Ported by Pfiffy)

・Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE (by fore)

<--- (you need to run FNIS for the animations to register so that they will be applied to your game)

・HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) (by hydrogensaysHDT)

・More Nasty Critters Special Edition (by dentarr. Ported by Pfiffy)

・RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition (by TMPhoenix)

<--- (to make RC compatible with MLT, you must delete the file PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex, located in the Script folder of your RC installation)

・SKSE64

・Schlongs of Skyrim SE (v.1.1.4) (by VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario)

<--- (to make SOS Full compatible with HDT Werewolves SE, you must delete all files - in your SOS installation - that have "werewolf" in their names.)

・SexLab Animation Loader SSE (by Orxx. Ported by Andreis)

・SexLab Framework SE (v.1.63 BETA ? (by Ashal)

I personally find that the first of these two setups yielded significantly better results.

Just as an added bonus, in case anyone else has also been looking frantically for a way to have consensual sex as a female werewolf; I highly recommend using the mods More Nasty Critters (for animations) and SexLab Simple Sexing (for initiating consensual sex).

Hope I could help!

(FYI., I use Vortex)

I would also like to ask two questions about the mod.

1. Will I - as a female werewolf - be able to engage in fully animated vaginal sex (missionary, doggy-style, reverse cowgirl, etc.) with regular male NPCs?

2. If so, do I need any specific third party SLAL packs and/or do you know of any SLAL packs that add such animations?

@Coalstorm I wish that portions of your post #381 would be included in the mod description. It would save a lot of headache, time, and forum posts to simply have something like "Disable the werewolf appearance changes in the Creature Framework MCM and in Moonlight Tales. They will overwrite the appearance of this mod." So many people, myself included, had to figure this out the hard way.

To answer the questions:

1 - Yes.

2 - I like Babo Creature and BIlly's SLAL Animations. Both are found here at LL. There are some others, but I've found these work the best for what you're looking for. I'd also recommend using Sexlab Tools to pick the animation you'd like, as Sexlab sometimes (understandably) picks incorrect animations where female werewolves are concerned.

36 minutes ago, wollboi said:

@Coalstorm I wish that portions of your post #381 would be included in the mod description. It would save a lot of headache, time, and forum posts to simply have something like "Disable the werewolf appearance changes in the Creature Framework MCM and in Moonlight Tales. They will overwrite the appearance of this mod." So many people, myself included, had to figure this out the hard way.

To answer the questions:

1 - Yes.

2 - I like Babo Creature and BIlly's SLAL Animations. Both are found here at LL. There are some others, but I've found these work the best for what you're looking for. I'd also recommend using Sexlab Tools to pick the animation you'd like, as Sexlab sometimes (understandably) picks incorrect animations where female werewolves are concerned.

I have been using Billy's SLAL Animations and Babo Creature for many years but have only ever seen male werewolf on female player/NPC interactions. I have never seen any female werewolf animations in the files, but then again, as I recently found out, there are supposedly female werewolf animations in Horny Creatures of Skyrim and MNC as well, even though I have thoroughly looked through MNC's files multiple times searching for such animations. The reason I might sound a bit lost on this is simply because I only recently started thinking about a female werewolf playthrough. It just never came to mind before, but I have been very intrigued to go for one since last week. 

If you are saying that there are some female werewolf animations in there that have somehow escaped me, then I take your word for it. They have always been in my builds.

On 1/6/2021 at 9:48 PM, hakchy said:

what i mean how i change the chest, because i dont know and look ugly

if you are refer to the textures look you can simply crack open the zip file and replace it with any other werewolf texture, problem is not many really geared for HDT or  details in this regards 

On 1/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, Andrastos said:

I already have a body mod, how well does lazybody work with other mods? And is there an Option just for werewolf-Bodies?

lazy body simply lets you target any npc/user and adjust values, your body style dosnt matter as long as its one that allows for weight adjustment so works on human, htd werewolf, vampirelord 

basically whatever values you use on the non werewolf form applies to the werewolf form 

On 1/7/2021 at 9:24 AM, Coalstorm said:

I would also like to ask two questions about the mod.

1. Will I - as a female werewolf - be able to engage in fully animated vaginal sex (missionary, doggy-style, reverse cowgirl, etc.) with regular male NPCs?

2. If so, do I need any specific third party SLAL packs and/or do you know of any SLAL packs that add such animations?

there was female SLA werewolf animations (i think in funny biz sla?)  i honestly dont recall the specific name but i know i tested a few 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, duzellx said:

if you are refer to the textures look you can simply crack open the zip file and replace it with any other werewolf texture, problem is not many really geared for HDT or  details in this regards 

lazy body simply lets you target any npc/user and adjust values, your body style dosnt matter as long as its one that allows for weight adjustment so works on human, htd werewolf, vampirelord 

basically whatever values you use on the non werewolf form applies to the werewolf form 

there was female SLA werewolf animations (i think in funny biz sla?)  i honestly dont recall the specific name but i know i tested a few 

i do that but didnt change nothing duno why, maybe i am stupid?

• 2 weeks later...

@Coalstorm I've switched over to using SOS Full with HDT Werewolves and it seems pretty stable. But the issue with werewolves having human dongs still persists. I know there are mods to address this, but removing all of the werewolf filenames makes them incompatible. Do you have this issue, and if so any ideas how to go about fixing it? Thanks.

@wollboi By "werewolves having human dongs" I presume that you are talking about male werewolves? If so, then I have not encountered the issue on my end. At least not yet.

To be fair, it could be happening on my end too without me knowing about it. I have not engaged in female player on male werewolf sex since some time before I installed HDT Werewolves. I have simply not taken the opportunity to do so, seeing as I have been busy trying to finish up my current 720~ mod SSE build since I started reworking it back in November.

The only reason I installed this mod is to have jiggle physics for female werewolves so that my immersion is not broken when I have sex with male NPCs as one. Thus, I have not really thought much about how the mod would affect male werewolves. TBH, I would be completely fine with male werewolves having human dongs.

While all of my builds feature sex - and other debauchery, such as slavery and bestiality - I always try to make sure that everything correlates as much as possible with established lore, and as far as I know, the lore of the Elder Scrolls does not say anything about Lycanthrope penises, so they could very well look like regular human dicks. The fact that most variations of Lycanthrope in the Elder Scrolls have almost completely humanoid bodies from the neck down leads me to believe that their genitalia probably is not much different from those of regular humanoids. As a general rule, unless lore tells me that something is supposed to be a certain way, I fall back on what seems most likely. For instance, lore tells us - in no uncertain terms - that Khajiit have barbed penises (just like cats do IRL), so I make sure that my build conforms to that reality of the Elder Scrolls universe.

In that nothing has been said about male Lycanthrope genitalia, and as I do not see any reason why their genitalia would look any particular way other than a regualr human (or elven) penis, it does not matter to me how they end up looking in my builds. Well, unless the werewolves all of a sudden started running around with frost atronach penises... That would certainly be a problem. ?

I am currently highly preoccupied with trying to solve another issue with my SSE build, but I will make sure to come back with a response as soon as my build is up and running, which it should be within one to three days.

As to whether I have any ideas as to what could be causing your issue, I think that the most likely culprit is either (1) a mod (such as More Nasty Critters or ABC) that - among other things - modifies werewolf schlongs, or (2) a mod (or SOS addon) that changes human and/or beast race schlongs.

48 minutes ago, wrath89dragon said:

im confused does this or does it not work with moonlight tales and diverse were wolf skins for pc and npc and if it doesnt is there a way it can

Have a look at this and tell us your results

On 1/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, Coalstorm said:

Have a look at this and tell us your results

it works for me personally , but then i cant predict everyones order or setups so i cant really make a use all  "how to setup " though some have posted tips in the mod help thread

16 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Do you have any mods such as Monster Facial Animations installed that might affect werewolf heads? 

yeah nothing like that. I had both HDT Werewolf and Moonlight Takes both active. When I just used Moonlight, My PC would not change all the back to a werewolf.

Are there settings for HDT Werewolf via MCM or a book? Can I get any unique skins? What is the first I can try if my female character has a male body, I confirmed correct in Sexlab.

3 hours ago, mulliganplummer said:

yeah nothing like that. I had both HDT Werewolf and Moonlight Takes both active. When I just used Moonlight, My PC would not change all the back to a werewolf.

Are there settings for HDT Werewolf via MCM or a book? Can I get any unique skins? What is the first I can try if my female character has a male body, I confirmed correct in Sexlab.

Ah, that'll do it. Moonlight Tales is likely the culprit as it add in unique werewolf forms while this add in a new werewolf transformation. 

• 2 weeks later...

ok how to explain this i have HDT Werewolves  and (sexlab) werewolf 4.1 working together but if i disable sexlab werewolf  i won't get the rape as werewolf functionality is it possible to add that Rape as Werewolf functionality to HDT Werewolves??   then i won't need sexlab werewolf  ?

On 2/28/2021 at 3:51 AM, gyypsy21 said:

ok how to explain this i have HDT Werewolves  and (sexlab) werewolf 4.1 working together but if i disable sexlab werewolf  i won't get the rape as werewolf functionality is it possible to add that Rape as Werewolf functionality to HDT Werewolves??   then i won't need sexlab werewolf  ?

hdt werewolf is just a mesh replacer...sexlab is the actual system you need for those types of actions, so no 

Hey, I've had problems with HDT Werewolf in the past but I'm pleased to report with the latest instructions it seems to be working perfectly! There's just one slight problem I'm having trouble with, which is using bodyslide. Which body am I supposed to build? I'm using a BHUNP setup. As you can see here, the breasts are quite saggy. Otherwise perfect, though.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png