14 hours ago, Bogstandard said:

Hey, I've had problems with HDT Werewolf in the past but I'm pleased to report with the latest instructions it seems to be working perfectly! There's just one slight problem I'm having trouble with, which is using bodyslide. Which body am I supposed to build? I'm using a BHUNP setup. As you can see here, the breasts are quite saggy. Otherwise perfect, though.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

depends on what system your using body wise and what setup you have for physics , the look makes me think smp is in charge 

So I'm facing a strange bug and also have a question, the question being is there any way to get the HDT-SMP version of this working with Moonlight Tales without running into the headless/limbless werewolf problem (I have that problem even when disabling the skin system)

The strange bug is that although the body looks fine (with MLT disabled) my character disappears a few seconds after transforming and doesn't reappear until I transform back, and also in the Underforge scene, Aela is in her normal form, not a werewolf strangely enough, here's my load order if that helps: https://pastebin.com/9sAxFmPi

On 3/7/2021 at 7:43 PM, remihesky said:

So I'm facing a strange bug and also have a question, the question being is there any way to get the HDT-SMP version of this working with Moonlight Tales without running into the headless/limbless werewolf problem (I have that problem even when disabling the skin system)

The strange bug is that although the body looks fine (with MLT disabled) my character disappears a few seconds after transforming and doesn't reappear until I transform back, and also in the Underforge scene, Aela is in her normal form, not a werewolf strangely enough, here's my load order if that helps: https://pastebin.com/9sAxFmPi

did you check the OP for the new instructions? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 3:50 AM, yaki0912 said:

Hi, 

Has anyone managed to get this mod to work correctly with "Diverse Werewolves" ?

I got headless-limbless-tailless torsos when spawning them through console commands.

I would guess there is some mesh-texture mapping issue, but no idea how to troubleshoot it if this is the case...

I'm rather new to modding so any help is appreciated. My Load Order

i never had a problem with diverse werewolves , you might want to look at the troubleshooting guide on the OP ,  also read the install instructions 

Im doing some trouble shooting now, but I cant seem to get the breast to move with the moonlight tales patch for 3BBA, and without it the breast and butt sink to the floor. Neither the HDT 2.7, 2.5. or CBPH versions work for me. For what its worth, it is most likely the fact im tying to use Nemesis instead of FNIS, simply using an ultimate combat and creature compatability patch, and then ticking the FNIS.esp patch that Nemesis creates. 

Im doing so because I cant get my combat mods (ultimate combat, I forgoe CGO or the like, because I like my pretty DAR animations and messing with that and CGO is a mess) to work with creature framework sexmods. So im hoping thats not what's going on here. Of course Im aware since im not following the insturctions 100% anyone is completely in their right to just tell me to fuck off, but if anyones managed to get this working with Nemesis, I would love some advice. 

5 hours ago, dclzexon said:

Im doing some trouble shooting now, but I cant seem to get the breast to move with the moonlight tales patch for 3BBA, and without it the breast and butt sink to the floor. Neither the HDT 2.7, 2.5. or CBPH versions work for me. For what its worth, it is most likely the fact im tying to use Nemesis instead of FNIS, simply using an ultimate combat and creature compatability patch, and then ticking the FNIS.esp patch that Nemesis creates. 

Im doing so because I cant get my combat mods (ultimate combat, I forgoe CGO or the like, because I like my pretty DAR animations and messing with that and CGO is a mess) to work with creature framework sexmods. So im hoping thats not what's going on here. Of course Im aware since im not following the insturctions 100% anyone is completely in their right to just tell me to fuck off, but if anyones managed to get this working with Nemesis, I would love some advice. 

never tried nemesis so your in unknown territory for me 

are you using cbpc , cbpc+hdt smp , or smp? 

you also need to build a body in bodyslide to get the phsyics to work on the female body

@dclzexon I'm using it with Nemesis, but I have FNIS and Nemesis both working. Nemesis doesn't support creature framework mods (as you probably know). For instructions on getting it to work in MO2:

Spoiler

* Clear your overwrite. Activate FNIS Behavior but deactivate Nemesis (checkboxes in your load order)

* Run FNIS. Click de-install creatures button. Checkbox what you need and run as you normally would.

* After it's done, make a FNIS Overwrite mod from your overwrite and activate it

* Now deactivate FNIS Behavior and activate Nemesis. Leave FNIS Creature Framework checked.

* Run Nemesis as you normally would.

* When it's done, create a Nemesis Overwrite mod from your overwrite. Activate it and move the FNIS.esp plugin it creates to close to the bottom of your load order.

No matter what I try, I cannot get either CBPC or 3BBB versions of this to cooperate with the cbpc+hdt smp I have set up. I've run both Bodyslide and FNIS in that order, but the breasts just don't move at all with my character which is really strange because it works just fine when I'm not a werewolf.

7 hours ago, Anon183Amous said:

No matter what I try, I cannot get either CBPC or 3BBB versions of this to cooperate with the cbpc+hdt smp I have set up. I've run both Bodyslide and FNIS in that order, but the breasts just don't move at all with my character which is really strange because it works just fine when I'm not a werewolf.

are you using the cbpc werewolf hdt or the smp? it matters in how the hookups are called

On 4/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, wollboi said:

@dclzexon I'm using it with Nemesis, but I have FNIS and Nemesis both working. Nemesis doesn't support creature framework mods (as you probably know). For instructions on getting it to work in MO2:

Hide contents

* Clear your overwrite. Activate FNIS Behavior but deactivate Nemesis (checkboxes in your load order)

* Run FNIS. Click de-install creatures button. Checkbox what you need and run as you normally would.

* After it's done, make a FNIS Overwrite mod from your overwrite and activate it

* Now deactivate FNIS Behavior and activate Nemesis. Leave FNIS Creature Framework checked.

* Run Nemesis as you normally would.

* When it's done, create a Nemesis Overwrite mod from your overwrite. Activate it and move the FNIS.esp plugin it creates to close to the bottom of your load order.

A week late to this, but I simply jsut gave up on FNIS all together since with Nemesis, I cant get any creature animations to play. So I just made a FNIS skyrim for all my sex mods and a Nemisis version for my try hard roleplay and combat mods. 

@dclzexon I would try my instructions before you throw in the towel. I've ran it a hundred times now and it works fine with both FNIS and Nemesis.

@DragonkingKyo Yes, it does. Dunno about herm werewolves though. I use Aroused Creatures and the additional addon for it, and I'd imagine if you do that then for herm werewolves you'd just enable MM animations.

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@dclzexon I would try my instructions before you throw in the towel. I've ran it a hundred times now and it works fine with both FNIS and Nemesis.

@DragonkingKyo Yes, it does. Dunno about herm werewolves though. I use Aroused Creatures and the additional addon for it, and I'd imagine if you do that then for herm werewolves you'd just enable MM animations.

I admit, the process you offer is slightly different from how I was told to get them to work. Honestly I would try your advice, but I've found my nemesis CTD's at around 15000 animations,  so I just removed any sexual animations and use FNIS XXL for the all the sexlab stuff. Idont get the best of both worlds, but thats what you get when your a mod pack rat who cant ditch any of his 600 mods xD

I'll try it with my sexlab version of skyrim later. Untill then, thanks for the info in general. It might just help me alot in the future, Im prone to constantly re organizing my mods. 

On 3/25/2021 at 9:14 AM, duzellx said:

i never had a problem with diverse werewolves , you might want to look at the troubleshooting guide on the OP ,  also read the install instructions 

Thanks for the reply.

I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions on the OP. From the troubleshooting guide the closest relevant issue seems to be "Invisible Objects":

"an issue with the body slots in the nif not lining up with the body slots in the esp (or, body slots on the nif not lining up with what it actually covers)"

And the instructions are to contact the mod author to get it fixed... :'(

Also the odd thing is male werewolves do work as expected. But the females werewolves are just floating torsos (boob physics do work at least...)

ScreenShot2.png.6729bc20dd14aafbbeeec871a5becf23.png

6 hours ago, wollboi said:

@yaki0912 Are you using the full version of SOS? Mine did that when I first tried it, including male werewolves working fine. Solution was to reinstall it and make sure I deleted everything with the word "werewolf" in the folder structure (each and every folder for SOS).

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not currently using SOS at all.

I did however try checking the nif files on nifskope. I compared the male and female models. And reordering the BSTriShape parts made it so that butts are now rendered correctly (can now confirm that butt physics do work).

However there are still no heads, tails, hands nor feet:

ScreenShot3.png.38b49b6124958f690e2effe545620b8b.png

Those werewolves look sort of like what happens when an "armor addon" entry is trying to cover a bodypart it doesn't have textures for (or told not to cover a body part that it has textures for, one of those.)

I sometimes get that when converting armor from LE to skyrim SE. My wrists and calves will be 100% invisible like your werewolf heads and so I gotta go into the "armor addon" in creation kit and activate the inviisble body parts so that they show up  in game.

On 4/11/2021 at 5:45 PM, venomr said:

Those werewolves look sort of like what happens when an "armor addon" entry is trying to cover a bodypart it doesn't have textures for (or told not to cover a body part that it has textures for, one of those.)

I sometimes get that when converting armor from LE to skyrim SE. My wrists and calves will be 100% invisible like your werewolf heads and so I gotta go into the "armor addon" in creation kit and activate the inviisble body parts so that they show up  in game.

Well, this worked XD... though I did using sseedit, so thanks! 

I went through each armor addon added by the DWC for werewolves and activated the flags for: head, body, hands, forearms, feet, calves and tail and now it looks like this: 

Which I shall deem good enough for now... (since my texture editing skills are non-existent)

ScreenShot5.png

On 4/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, wollboi said:

For the record, I finally did get it working on my main game version with less mods. The way I managed it was by actually de activating the moonlight tales female werewolf patch actually. If it was activated with the HDT weerewolf SSE 2.5 CBPC version, the boobs just sank through the floor. and If I tried the HDT version, it simply didnt move the breast at all.

For clarification with anyone else who has this unique problem, yes, I ran FNIS as instructed and then ran nemesis. The only step I didnt follow is that in my M02, I have it set so that they automaticaly generate their files into an output mod folder. So I didnt have to clear my overwrite. You still might have to if you have old Nemesis or FNIS files in there. Now just to figure out if theres a skin system I can use for this as well like the pictures above.

EDIT:Scratch that, may have spoken too soon, let me do some more testing

@zergface In addition to disabling the appearance of werewolves in Moonlight Tales, you also need to disable it in Creature Framework (page 8 in its MCM I think). Other than that, just install it as you normally would any LL mod. And move the meshes in Windows explorer if you want to switch to the 6T mesh.

@dclzexon Didn't know MO2 could do that. I'd still want to create them manually, but that's good to know.

Recommenting for elaboration.  I'm having an issue where after the model loads, the whole thing disappears.  When used with Growl, after this happens, I can't feed.  It also happens with Moonlight Tales, but I can still feed and do all the stuff, but there's no model.  Sometimes it will reappear, but it won't do it the initial time I transform.