34 minutes ago, restrict said:

I got said I had similar experience, but that always because some DD items interfere combat animation, Maybe use DCL to free your character, then use AddItemMenu to wearing one by one to find out which one and which mod cause it.

Not wearing any dd or cursed loot items, well non that I am aware off anyway, and all the weapons are vanilla stuff and the spells are also base game.  Though it may be that something on that character is glitching as I do not seem to have the problem on another one I played a bit yesterday.  I may start a new character and see if that has the same problem, if not then it may be easier to simply delete that character and start again.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 3/20/2019 at 2:08 PM, SkyLover37 said:

I already have code in place for several events from a break. Simple slavery, npcs will give a random piece of clothing based on skimpiness type, and a rape event. But I havnt touched packages/scenes too much, but now that the core is basically done, the events should be actually in-game next update. as for the old upcoming events description, I forget the exact series of events that caused it, but the events description got deleted and I didn't have a backup. So I just rewrote the stuff I had already partially started. I still plan on at least attempting all the ideas I originally wrote.

Could you post a papyrus log? 

Sounds awesome, been liking the changes to this, seems to be working good and as intended. Looks like a good foundation for introducing some of those events and spicing up gameplay some. Thanks!

I've been playing with this mod but all the armor if seen seems to be "Well Fitted." Is there an armor pack to use for when you are more voluptuous? As I understand it, there is meant to be a progression until nothing fits, not a jump,

The reset worn armor doesn't seem to actually change the well fitted either. 

Version 563

EDIT: V564 fixed my problems, Thanks. I'm still interest in how people have set up their armor skimpiness. Do you have 5 leather armors in game with different amounts of flesh showing?

5 hours ago, master151194 said:

Armor Skimpiness seems to not work properly for me, with armor unequipping at every value

Did you set the max armor size for the equipped armors type and skimpiness?

Edit: I just tested it again, and its working fine for me. Keep in mind it compares your current body size difference against the skimpiest armor first. So it checks your body difference in this order: Arousing, suggestive, tight, Well fitted. So even if your 'Well fitted' tier up setting is set to not go up a tier till body difference of, say, 5. If your arousing armor tier up is still at 2 it will still assume your past the threshold.  Also, the max armor size is per armor type, not universal.

I have some confusion around various values in this mod.

First what are the default body sizes, or how can I set the default sizes, the sliders show 0 and I can't change that value the slider is 0 at both ends.

Second from the sounds of your previous post the size requirement is how much greater then default, rather than how much greater than previous which is what the tooltip says.

Third can I see the current size of my character for the sake of A.S.S. like is my body currently "well fitted", "tight", etc.; or would I have to math that out myself.

A slight request for confirmation, In the A.S.S. settings: is the "size" armor limit the body size at which you can no longer fit at all into that armor size, or the maximum body size you can be and still fit into that armor size.

2 hours ago, Tenri said:

I have some confusion around various values in this mod.

First what are the default body sizes, or how can I set the default sizes, the sliders show 0 and I can't change that value the slider is 0 at both ends.

Second from the sounds of your previous post the size requirement is how much greater then default, rather than how much greater than previous which is what the tooltip says.

Third can I see the current size of my character for the sake of A.S.S. like is my body currently "well fitted", "tight", etc.; or would I have to math that out myself.

A slight request for confirmation, In the A.S.S. settings: is the "size" armor limit the body size at which you can no longer fit at all into that armor size, or the maximum body size you can be and still fit into that armor size.

1. Default body sizes is the users way of telling the mod: "Hey, I know 32 breasts seems large, but its fine.". the sizes are displayed, and can be altered via the "Set base body values to 0', which sets all start values to 0 and the 'reset default body values' which will get your current body sizes from SLIF and make it that. 

2. I definitely need to change those tool tips, it's how much above default body size, not previous values. 

3. You can not at the moment. Sounds like a nice thing to add though so probably will see that in V0.6

4. the armor limit is the max that armor can go before unequipped. so if well made armor is set to 'max arousing' then it will become arousing but unequip when it reaches micro armor

7 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

1. Default body sizes is the users way of telling the mod: "Hey, I know 32 breasts seems large, but its fine.". the sizes are displayed, and can be altered via the "Set base body values to 0', which sets all start values to 0 and the 'reset default body values' which will get your current body sizes from SLIF and make it that. 

2. I definitely need to change those tool tips, it's how much above default body size, not previous values. 

3. You can not at the moment. Sounds like a nice thing to add though so probably will see that in V0.6

4. the armor limit is the max that armor can go before unequipped. so if well made armor is set to 'max arousing' then it will become arousing but unequip when it reaches micro armor

cool most of that is what I figured, my main confusion with 1 is the listed values next to the button to (re)set them never changed from 0 when clicking on reset default, might be because I think my current sizes are all less than 1 and it can only display integers?

On 3/28/2019 at 5:34 AM, SkyLover37 said:

Did you set the max armor size for the equipped armors type and skimpiness?

Edit: I just tested it again, and its working fine for me. Keep in mind it compares your current body size difference against the skimpiest armor first. So it checks your body difference in this order: Arousing, suggestive, tight, Well fitted. So even if your 'Well fitted' tier up setting is set to not go up a tier till body difference of, say, 5. If your arousing armor tier up is still at 2 it will still assume your past the threshold.  Also, the max armor size is per armor type, not universal.

Im still testing it, as I m pretty sure ive set up everything. The problem seems to come with the new update. However the heavy armor max tier keep resetting for me, so there might be some problem there.

Edit: cant seems to figure out the problem, tried a clean save and what nots. The heavy armor tier keep resetting to revealing, arousing, micro, and micro.

Will try to revert to the older version, and see how it go

Edit 2: older version work ok haha

Ok, either the armor skimpiness system isn't working correctly or I really don't understand how to set it up.

The spoiler below has a screenshot of the mcm showing how I have light armor set up.

Spoiler

20190401211006_1.thumb.jpg.c8bfac15c1c8b15ebbe52f4b64440453.jpg

The current armor values for light armor are as default but I will list them here:

• Well Fitted - 2.00
  • Suggestive - 3.00
  • Revealing - 5.00
  • Arousing - 10.00

Now with my body not inflated by anything I should be able to equip any light armor and set it to any skimpiness level and it should not unequip, am I right?

When I equip some armor and I see the new dialog box to select what level of skimpiness the armor should be set to I can choose "Well fitted", "Tight", "Micro armor" or "Nipple tassles" and it will remain equipped, but if I select "Revealing" or "Arousing" it will unequip.

This doesn't seem right to me, can you explain it?

The same thing happens to clothing and heavy armor I have just used light armor for reference.

I got a few problems when upgrading to a newer version
when I played Skyrim I noticed there was a new version of this mod, so i downloaded it and installed it... on first bootup it did not work
 so I thought i might need a clean save! and so I did, and now I have this "Initializing Fall of the Dragonborn" pop up every 15sec but nothing happens.
some features of the mod still works and some don't.

It might be me who is wrong in thinking that I don't need to make a new game, I thought so since it seems so many people use this mod so surely they can't make a new game every new version.
But if I'm wrong or missed something in the description please do tell me, and i'll be sorry for wasting thy excellence time! (I'd love to help if you need any clarification)

Edit: nvm, i started a new game, and all is working fine... i think the problem i had was caused by not uninstalling the mod correctly

On 4/1/2019 at 4:35 PM, NikkiW said:

Ok, either the armor skimpiness system isn't working correctly or I really don't understand how to set it up.

The spoiler below has a screenshot of the mcm showing how I have light armor set up.

Reveal hidden contents

20190401211006_1.thumb.jpg.c8bfac15c1c8b15ebbe52f4b64440453.jpg

The current armor values for light armor are as default but I will list them here:

• Well Fitted - 2.00
  • Suggestive - 3.00
  • Revealing - 5.00
  • Arousing - 10.00

Now with my body not inflated by anything I should be able to equip any light armor and set it to any skimpiness level and it should not unequip, am I right?

When I equip some armor and I see the new dialog box to select what level of skimpiness the armor should be set to I can choose "Well fitted", "Tight", "Micro armor" or "Nipple tassles" and it will remain equipped, but if I select "Revealing" or "Arousing" it will unequip.

This doesn't seem right to me, can you explain it?

The same thing happens to clothing and heavy armor I have just used light armor for reference.

Found the issue. Just a massive issue with what values are being compared. Sadly for right now, until I change it we'll have to consider the auto unequip straight broken for revealing/arousing. Sorry. :/

I am working on it now, dunno when the update will be out though.

9 hours ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

I got a few problems when upgrading to a newer version
when I played Skyrim I noticed there was a new version of this mod, so i downloaded it and installed it... on first bootup it did not work
 so I thought i might need a clean save! and so I did, and now I have this "Initializing Fall of the Dragonborn" pop up every 15sec but nothing happens.
some features of the mod still works and some don't.

It might be me who is wrong in thinking that I don't need to make a new game, I thought so since it seems so many people use this mod so surely they can't make a new game every new version.
But if I'm wrong or missed something in the description please do tell me, and i'll be sorry for wasting thy excellence time! (I'd love to help if you need any clarification)

A new version shouldn't be required within the same major update. So if your going from 0.4 to 0.5, yes new game will be required as new properties will have been added. If its small updates, so 0.55 to 0.56, new game shouldn't be required as those are script changes/fixes. If you can post a papyrus log, that might help find out the issue.

3 hours ago, ScotchGuy said:

Any chance of adding "Beeing Female" to the list of supported mods? Quite frankly it really is the best pregnancy mod for Skyrim

If it has cum inflation, yes. I'll look into it.

I'm not sure if that leads to "crap, all work for nothing" but i'm wondering if you're aware of 

Monoman had a similar approach with Milk addict, just for tits and then he decided he wanted more and put this mod up which is supposed to work as kind of a framework, although it works alone. It isn't finished and i didn't personally try it yet, but it sounds like you might make use of it at least some time later. 

With Milk addict two things can happen to your clothes:

1. You drop/unequip them if they don't fit anymore.

2. They can break. Depending on how close you are to max (or even above), wearing them while jumping/sprinting/... it's more likely to happen and during combat anyways.

Mortal combat also has tailors so you can repair/refit your armor, but most stuff you loot will have low durability or not even fit at all (body size aside, they're sex specific). All in all it sounds like a more complex but great thing that you might want to use instead of creating everything on your own - even if it's just for compatibility. At least in the long run.

14 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I'm not sure if that leads to "crap, all work for nothing" but i'm wondering if you're aware of 

Monoman had a similar approach with Milk addict, just for tits and then he decided he wanted more and put this mod up which is supposed to work as kind of a framework, although it works alone. It isn't finished and i didn't personally try it yet, but it sounds like you might make use of it at least some time later. 

With Milk addict two things can happen to your clothes:

1. You drop/unequip them if they don't fit anymore.

2. They can break. Depending on how close you are to max (or even above), wearing them while jumping/sprinting/... it's more likely to happen and during combat anyways.

Mortal combat also has tailors so you can repair/refit your armor, but most stuff you loot will have low durability or not even fit at all (body size aside, they're sex specific). All in all it sounds like a more complex but great thing that you might want to use instead of creating everything on your own - even if it's just for compatibility. At least in the long run.

Once I have all the kinks worked with the skimpiness system I hope to integrate with MW&A, something along the lines of armors durability drops when you go up a rating. I don't plan on adding more features to the skimpiness system other than potentially using aliases, but I could not get aliases to fill consistently when I tried it so I gave up for now. I did briefly think about letting users pick what nodes specific armors can be effected by, but I felt that would be going a bit to far.

6 hours ago, ScotchGuy said:

It doesn't have "Cum Inflation" but it does have an expanding belly node as it goes through stages of pregnancy. Player Succubus Quest is also another to consider ;)

Thanks

I guess I am confused as to what you want support for either of those to be added for. I am assuming you want it for the humiliation value, but that gets the node value directly from SLIF, so as long as the mod is registered there it will get it.

Does this mod makes tones of npcs following pc all over the places? This is annoying!

Or Fame mod does this!?

How to turn it off?

Please

Spoiler

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Feminine Females.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
SLSO.esp
DeviousTraining.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
XPMSE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
TDF Equipment Restriction.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
zzzSXP.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
TrainAndStudy.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp
DeviousAdventures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Bondage Furniture World.esp
Tomes.esp
Player_Exhibitionist.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Frostfall.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
Missives.esp
iNeed.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
SC_TW3Hairdos.esp
WetFunction.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
dvmb.esp
No_stretching.esp
No_stretching_Markarth.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
ApparelLayer.esp
Backshields.esp
MB_Cleric_v2.esp
Realistic Capacity.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
firekeeper.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Apropos2.esp
SL_shrines.esp
SlaveTats.esp
GlevLoadScreens.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
Botox.esp
Botox_CharGen.esp
Brows.esp
iActivate.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
Syanna+Henrietta.esp
MBO 0041 by Team TAL.esp
MBO 0049 by Team TAL.esp
MBO 0051 by Team TAL.esp
PyP_Legendary.esp
Order My Items.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Aroused Vampirism.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
SLAdventures.esp
SkyrimReputation_S2011.esp
C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger UUNP.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
DW.esp
FISS.esp
mrt_ARCC.esp
DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
CiriOutfit.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
PetProject.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
MLU.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

13 minutes ago, REALnomad said:

Does this mod makes tones of npcs following pc all over the places? This is annoying!

Or Fame mod does this!?

How to turn it off?

Please

Fotd does not cause that. Just retried V0.566 to make sure, as I do have npc travel to player packages, they are just commented out ATM. and the mod acted as normal, no npcs following or anything.

18 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Fotd does not cause that. Just retried V0.566 to make sure, as I do have npc travel to player packages, they are just commented out ATM. and the mod acted as normal, no npcs following or anything.

Thank you.

Dont bother I found the solution.

Sometimes remaining scripts even of non ACTIVE mods can cause trouble!

Love the possibilities of this mod.  Thank you for making it :)  I love the idea of possibly adding random npcs that would strip you of your clothes and steal them.  You should work on that feature next "would be so cool :)  There was another mod that had a similar idea with npcs stripping your character that came out awhile ago but has pretty much been abandoned.  It was called "Get Stripped Again!"  It had great embarrassed animations with it.  Just a thought.  Oh didn't see the very first posts for suggestions that people made earlier.  The random strippers idea seems pretty popular :)