I believe that the Bathing in Skyrim script provided by this mod conflicts with the same script in Bathing in Skyrim SE 1.43 Haz Improved Water Detection.  See spoiler.

If the mzinBatheQuest.pex script from PAF has higher priority in MO2 than the same script in the patch in the spoiler, the "not enough water to bathe" warning appears for me in the body of water next to Ivarstead (and next to Riften too since they're the same body of water). 

That's my experience at least.  Those are the only conflicts I see between the two mods.  Please let me know if I've missed something.

Thanks!

Edited by Dez65
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the dirt feature work ? I can't get it to work, the textures are also not available in Slavetats (I clicked the add/remove tattos). And on the mod status, Slavetats is detected as being on 1.0.0 but I'm on the latest 1.3.7 version, idk if that matters.

Edit : Nevermind, I had to convert textures to SE with CAO.

Edited by Baroudi
On 7/24/2022 at 6:13 PM, Dez65 said:

I believe that the Bathing in Skyrim script provided by this mod conflicts with the same script in Bathing in Skyrim SE 1.43 Haz Improved Water Detection.  See spoiler.

If the mzinBatheQuest.pex script from PAF has higher priority in MO2 than the same script in the patch in the spoiler, the "not enough water to bathe" warning appears for me in the body of water next to Ivarstead (and next to Riften too since they're the same body of water). 

That's my experience at least.  Those are the only conflicts I see between the two mods.  Please let me know if I've missed something.

Thanks!

If you untick the ‘bathing requires water’ box in the mcm, you can get around this conflict 

Hi,

I’ve used this successfully on other playthroughs with RND and KIC and with Last Seed and BIS. This time (in order to reduce script lag) I’m using Dirt & Blood plus iNeed. I’ve installed the patch for the latter via the FOMOD but none of the activation/menu keys or spells work. The mod is installed, the MCM works and the magic effects are visible but they don’t change over time - this is after more than 30 in game days.

looking into the LO In MO, I can see that there are a couple of script lines being overwritten by Kryptopyr’s patch hub - specifically to do with the CACO/iNeed patch.

My questions are:

1. If I delete kryptopyr’s CACO patch, what incompatibility issues am I likely to run into?

2. If I reinstall P&F but without the iNeed patch, will it just function on the internal timer and run fine but independently or will there be likely issues?

anyone who has experience of using these mods together who could shed some light would be much appreciated 

?

Edited by djimac74
On 7/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, Dez65 said:

Thanks!

On 8/25/2022 at 8:22 AM, djimac74 said:

If you untick the ‘bathing requires water’ box in the mcm, you can get around this conflict 

There is someone who made scripts for for both PAF and Haz Improved Detection to work together, though you have to download the Bathing in Skyrim tweaked that Monoman made and the patch for BiS Tweak and Haz detection to work together first. After all that you can download the script in this link.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, JohnConquest12 said:

So installed the mod, ran fnis and the MCM in game shows up just fine but the hotkeys dont work, im unable to open the action menu and the mod doesn't seem to be running right cause I have no urges to pee and fart and I've been playing the game for 30 in game days with no urge to pee whatsoever

Have you got Kryptopyr's patch hub installed? Specifically the CACO iNeed patch? if so, make sure that PAF overwrites it. I found that otherwise the timer doesn't work and neither doe the hotkeys as the PlayerAlias script in the patch overwrites PAF's script

24 minutes ago, djimac74 said:

Have you got Kryptopyr's patch hub installed? Specifically the CACO iNeed patch? if so, make sure that PAF overwrites it. I found that otherwise the timer doesn't work and neither doe the hotkeys as the PlayerAlias script in the patch overwrites PAF's script

i dont have those mods but i have the same problem, cant do anything but i can see the mcm menu.

On 8/31/2022 at 1:10 PM, Baroudi said:

There is someone who made scripts for for both PAF and Haz Improved Detection to work together, though you have to download the Bathing in Skyrim tweaked that Monoman made and the patch for BiS Tweak and Haz detection to work together first. After all that you can download the script in this link.

Thanks!  I'll give it a shot!  I had been avoiding the tweaked version because I thought it was for Oldrim only - I'm playing SE.

9 hours ago, djimac74 said:

Have you tried moving PAF to the bottom of your priority list in MO’s left pane? 

On 8/25/2022 at 8:29 AM, djimac74 said:

Hi,

I’ve used this successfully on other playthroughs with RND and KIC and with Last Seed and BIS. This time (in order to reduce script lag) I’m using Dirt & Blood plus iNeed. I’ve installed the patch for the latter via the FOMOD but none of the activation/menu keys or spells work. The mod is installed, the MCM works and the magic effects are visible but they don’t change over time - this is after more than 30 in game days.

looking into the LO In MO, I can see that there are a couple of script lines being overwritten by Kryptopyr’s patch hub - specifically to do with the CACO/iNeed patch.

My questions are:

1. If I delete kryptopyr’s CACO patch, what incompatibility issues am I likely to run into?

2. If I reinstall P&F but without the iNeed patch, will it just function on the internal timer and run fine but independently or will there be likely issues?

anyone who has experience of using these mods together who could shed some light would be much appreciated 

?

I got it working by moving PAF below Kryptopyr’s patch but every time I eat, my character immediately needs to go to the toilet. I suspect it’s not working properly with iNeed. 

CTD for my part, just after the game logo!

I installed the LOOSE version, no CTD.
The mod loads but after, impossible in the mcm to choose npcs to add. Nor to choose an animation of sex for the mod has share the animations of Mitos and facesitting.

Edited by hana120
On 9/1/2022 at 11:16 PM, djimac74 said:

Have you tried moving PAF to the bottom of your priority list in MO’s left pane? 

I have the P&F mod dead last in the load order but it still doesn't work. And no I don't have any of kryptor's patch hub mods installed nor do I use iNeed but I do use CACO. Might be some sort of patch interfering with that and the only thing that overwrites my P&F load order are some 4k retextures of the dirt according to MO2 and nothing else.

I have a question, everytime I set an NPC as an actor and I click "pee in mouth" in the kink section, my PC and the NPC just play normal SL animations, there is no peeing. Everything else works fine but not the pee in mouth feature. Like I said, it just plays normal sex animations, am I missing something?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 6:01 PM, kupa11 said:

Buttons response with delay, even with menu hotkey. Anyone got replacament?

I have had delay between pressing pee key and start peeing about 40 seconds. the issue was in Devious devices check in file PAF_DDQuestScript.psc, I added a hard link to DD.
Also I decreased time delays in pee animation in file PAF_MainQuestScript.psc in function peeFemale() calls of Wait().
As a result a duration of undress + pee animations is 25 seconds instead of 82 seconds before.
I play SSE and mods are DD, iNeed, BIS and PAF, I don't use CACO bc it very buggy.
I marked my changes by comment "; ( add | changed by 15", you could make your own changes and recompile.

PeeAndFart 3.0 DD Fix.7z

On 10/26/2022 at 6:42 AM, WreckedRonin77 said:

Downloaded the latest version of Slave Tats for SEE and the the latest Racemenu for SEE and It still keeps saying Slave Tats need Racemenu or NIS. Not sure what to do. I've reinstalled both various times. Should I install NIS for OldRim as well?

If under NIS you mean FINS SE 7.6 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038 then FINS SE 7.6 will be enough.