Hello all

I just installed this mod on my Skyrim SE and all is working. The only issue i have is that its very slow. 

Its like papyrus is super slow with this mod. I have this mod on LE too and it wasnt that slow. My other mods are not that slow.

Is it normal ?

On 4/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, Quest_Items said:

Hello all

I just installed this mod on my Skyrim SE and all is working. The only issue i have is that its very slow. 

Its like papyrus is super slow with this mod. I have this mod on LE too and it wasnt that slow. My other mods are not that slow.

Is it normal ?

Same, it takes like a minute to start taking a dump after i clicked the option. That's why i stuck with private needs in LE, i had the same issue there.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this mod still being supported? If so, I have a few questions.

Firstly, excellent successor to the original private needs mod from LE.

However, is it possible to fix the toilet so when you sit down to get your business sorted, you don't spout piss over the side onto the floor?

Spoiler

ScreenShot10.png.fa3d06ddabeb4d04a34e13ac055af9e2.png

I've read the page thoroughly, and have all the req files, but when I try building outdoor shit-houses, all that appears is a floating door. Is something missing? Or did I break it?

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.2a443ef9ec396cfa62ae527b6bbf2ceb.png

Finally, is there any possible way to make it so rather than just a bucket, you can make the crapper into one of these....

A bucket to shit in fits fine for simple houses like Breezehome, but when you start building Hearthfire houses, or get a nifty place like...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2397

A simple bucket seems insufficient.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:54 PM, XenoDrake said:

Does anyone have DD Integration working with this? The MCM says "Not found" for DDI, even though I have Devious Devices Integration installed. I looked at the source and it doesn't look like there's anything wrong with the DDI version check... The filename of the ESM and the formID it checks matches from the ESM.... I can't seem to figure this out.

I have noticed when installing the DD patch with FOMOD the DD patch doesn't get installed. Download the loose version and copy the files from the DD patch folder.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:55 AM, Mister_Discrete said:

(snip)

I worked with Trognog a bit on this with testing while he was still active, so I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.

First, there isn't really much that can be done about the piss arc when sitting on the bucket because of the way the animation is set up. It would require a new animation file, and I don't know how to do that.

Second, for the toilet house, you need this:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4086

And finally, we actually did try using that Dwemer Toilet resource, and I tested through it extensively. It wasn't included in regular release because the clipping into the static toilet itself was excessive, for both male and female. Even with the animation markers placed as high as they could go, the clipping was unacceptable. It would require a complete reworking of the mesh to adapt it to the PAF animation marker.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

I worked with Trognog a bit on this with testing while he was still active, so I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.

First, there isn't really much that can be done about the piss arc when sitting on the bucket because of the way the animation is set up. It would require a new animation file, and I don't know how to do that.

Second, for the toilet house, you need this:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4086

And finally, we actually did try using that Dwemer Toilet resource, and I tested through it extensively. It wasn't included in regular release because the clipping into the static toilet itself was excessive, for both male and female. Even with the animation markers placed as high as they could go, the clipping was unacceptable. It would require a complete reworking of the mesh to adapt it to the PAF animation marker.

Hope this helps.

It does help very much. Thank you.

In relation to the toilet. There was a very similar dwemer style toilet in the LE mod T-Bucket for Private needs several years ago. A different model than the one that I linked. I remember it worked quite well. Would it be plausible to extract that resource somehow and update it?

4 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

It does help very much. Thank you.

In relation to the toilet. There was a very similar dwemer style toilet in the LE mod T-Bucket for Private needs several years ago. A different model than the one that I linked. I remember it worked quite well. Would it be plausible to extract that resource somehow and update it?

There is a couple of ideas that I'm working on independently, but as I'm not very adept with scripting there is only so much I can do.
However, I'll keep that in mind while I test other resources, including some from WilliamSea's Leveler's Tower.

27 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

There is a couple of ideas that I'm working on independently, but as I'm not very adept with scripting there is only so much I can do.
However, I'll keep that in mind while I test other resources, including some from WilliamSea's Leveler's Tower.

Excellent. I have an idea I'm going to try as well. If it works, I will tell you about it in private messages.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I'm late to the development party. but I was wondering if there is any chance to hook this mod with the "Super Simple Bathing" mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3758

I usually use Private Needs, and that hooks up well with SSB.  But I kind of prefer this mod and it would be good if the bathing buffs in that would act as the cleaning that this mod requires.

PS - never did get to the bottom of the "wall of piss" issue.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for bother I installed a time ago and the peeing particles was working  fine, but yesterday I've made some changes in my mods, I didn't uninstal this one but the peeing particles are just not appearing, Idk if I messed up with something

also I love really enjoyed this mod , it's part of my 3 most essential mods ^-^

also I don't know the difference between the loose and the fomod, but I'm almost sure I downloaded the fomod one

so after hours of playing around with stuff to see if i could fix it myself. would anyone have a suggestion as to why the mod doesn't work for example it'll say my character is about to piss and crap theirself so i press and hold the button to relive them and 5 or 10 minutes pass i tried using the spells nothing. still just standing there and it keeps giving me notifications. about their impending doom i've reset it reinstalled and checked to see if it might have been a animation issue. short answer it wasn't... so yeah suggestions?

On 6/3/2020 at 11:14 PM, migueloureza9 said:

sorry for bother I installed a time ago and the peeing particles was working  fine, but yesterday I've made some changes in my mods, I didn't uninstal this one but the peeing particles are just not appearing, Idk if I messed up with something

also I love really enjoyed this mod , it's part of my 3 most essential mods ^-^

also I don't know the difference between the loose and the fomod, but I'm almost sure I downloaded the fomod one

If you're using a mod manager perhaps you just need to move PAF lower down so that the particles aren't being overwritten or something. Changing mods around during a playthrough though, that's generally guaranteed to screw things up until you start a new game.

Hi Guys! I loved the mod, but my dingus is invisible. I am using SOS with the Smurf Addon, Tempered Skins for Males and Joy of Perspective.

My schlong only disappears when I set stripping on, like it was a equipment. If I get naked manually it works as intended.

Can anyone help?

Has anyone done a kind of iNeed on-screen widget for this mod? 

I get no warning of a torrential bowl movement until I get a quick on-screen message I'm going to 'Poop my Pants'. Split seconds later I'm doing a poop all over Orgnar's feet in the Sleeping Giant. Funny but...   

In the absence of a widget, the mod offers no messages on your state until seconds before the poo explosion.  Even checking my needs is weird: I'll tap the Info hotkey and I'll get a reply: "there's little pressure...(etc) ",  Mere seconds later I have gone down with terminal dysentery and need an extreme bowel movement with prejudice... 

? ? 

With some adjustments this mod could be made better.  Please??

• 1 month later...

Lol I played with this mod month ago but now I installed this again and nothing works. MCM doesn't see mod, bodyslide too. I tried installing it with Vortex and manually but it just doesn't work :(

Edit: I reinstalled all my mods again and now it works lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I've had this mod installed since Tuesday, and most of it works just as it should. One thing I've noticed though is that even when I have my character relieving themselves one foot away from a guard (the guard will even talk to me sometimes while doing so), they don't ever penalize me, even though I have checked several times to make sure I have the bounty set and the diaper option on. If there another plugin or mod I might be missing?

I saw a page or two earlier there's a "guard fix" patch, but I'm not sure if that's going to fix the problem I'm having. 

On 4/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, kevanlol said:

Same, it takes like a minute to start taking a dump after i clicked the option. That's why i stuck with private needs in LE, i had the same issue there.

Same happens to me too, and the toilet option, the house toilet option is even worse, because i use frostfall and it takes so long that i always freeze to death before finishing when i use it, don't know if it is an issue the mod has or maybe script lag (i have over 200 esp).

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what changed, but somehow I managed to get the diaper on without a game crash. Which is somewhat of a win. 

The only problem is, the character I've made is kind of dummy thicc, so the diaper's size is too small for her. Anyone know of a good way to scale the diaper size so it fits her without going inside of her butt cheeks? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I think I have found the cause of the poor performance when pooping or peeing, as if the character was very constipated, and proposes a patch.

This is because of the way in which the checks of DD devices weared by the PC (check if she wears an anal plug, armbinder, chastity belt or gag) are implemented, in the PAF_DDQuestScript.psc script.
Checks are done via the zadLibs.GetWornDevice function, which scans the entire character's inventory, which takes a long time to run depending on the total number of objects in the inventory.
And these checks are done multiple times when pooping or peeing.

Fix:
I modified and recompiled the PAF_DDQuestScript.psc script after replacing the zadLibs.GetWornDevice function with the zadLibs.isWearingDeviceType function, much faster and sufficient for the script's need.
In addition, to be compatible with the latest versions of DD, I replaced the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinder by the keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, which includes all the wristrestraints (armbinder, yoke, ...)

I did some tests using the toilet : before, it took me several minutes for pooping / peeing ; with this fix it takes less than 30 seconds for the entire sequence.

For those who are interested in trying this fix on their environment, the attached file contains the script PAF_DDQuestScript.pex and its source file PAF_DDQuestScript.psc.
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / scripts / source

FIX PAF Performances PAF_DDQuestScript.rar

Many thanks to the developer of this mod.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:12 PM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

I think I have found the cause of the poor performance when pooping or peeing, as if the character was very constipated, and proposes a patch.

This is because of the way in which the checks of DD devices weared by the PC (check if she wears an anal plug, armbinder, chastity belt or gag) are implemented, in the PAF_DDQuestScript.psc script.
Checks are done via the zadLibs.GetWornDevice function, which scans the entire character's inventory, which takes a long time to run depending on the total number of objects in the inventory.
And these checks are done multiple times when pooping or peeing.

Fix:
I modified and recompiled the PAF_DDQuestScript.psc script after replacing the zadLibs.GetWornDevice function with the zadLibs.isWearingDeviceType function, much faster and sufficient for the script's need.
In addition, to be compatible with the latest versions of DD, I replaced the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinder by the keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, which includes all the wristrestraints (armbinder, yoke, ...)

I did some tests using the toilet : before, it took me several minutes for pooping / peeing ; with this fix it takes less than 30 seconds for the entire sequence.

For those who are interested in trying this fix on their environment, the attached file contains the script PAF_DDQuestScript.pex and its source file PAF_DDQuestScript.psc.
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / scripts / source

FIX PAF Performances PAF_DDQuestScript.rar 2 kB · 2 downloads

Many thanks to the developer of this mod.

Sounds awesome i will try it out :)

I played a little bit with your fixes. It seems to work fine. No crashes/errors and the sequence was noticeable faster.

The Bathing in Skyrim / Keep it clean / slavetats integration also works.

RND / Ineed integration works too, but the time setting does not seem to affect the urges created from consuming.

In my setup the effect seems rather strong. After eating even small pieces of food the bowels become instant full.

I had noticed the same problem with Ineed when I installed PAF by selecting the Ineed interface in the fomod.
I then reinstalled PAF without selecting the Ineed interface to avoid this problem.

Regarding my performance fix, I forgot to specify that it is only useful if Devious Devices is installed (even if it may seem obvious).
Only the script of the interface with Devious Devices is modified by the fix.