44 minutes ago, Davop said:

I know, I'm used to them, normally in my playthroughs I disable the dirt debuff because I have already the "dirt and blood" debuff, so I play just with bladder and bowels buffs. Thing is that with these new versions, in the active effects menu each 3-4 seconds some random buff appear in a instant and disappear, and it's a bit annoying because as I said it happens every 3-4 seconds with the active effects menu opened. If this is not happening to anyone else I think is because I'm using the mod "survival mode improved" that could be incompatible with your mod. If that is the scenario I will unistall that mod, yours is essential for my survival experience. I recorded my game to see clearly what was happening and the thing is that the "Paff Bladder" buff is the one that disappears and appears in less of a second in cycles of 3-4 seconds in the active effects menu.

Ah, 4 seconds sound suspicious as that is exactly the time between two status checks where PAF does recalculations. The buffs are added by a script that decides which buffs need to be applied. Because I was too lazy to code checks for already applied buffs, I just removed all PAF buffs and re-added those that are still applicable. So the buff is removed very shortly and then re-added again. That probably leads to the flickering you see. Shouldn't do anything bad aside the flickering and it isn't a compatibility issue.

I put it on the list to fix.

I'm so glad you're working on this again trognog! I'm really excited to see what changes and improvements are made because it's a mod I love having but am sometimes reluctant due to the jank.

Something I wanted to ask the thread, though -- does PaF support custom races? I was trying out Tera Elin Remastered and found that I was unable to get PaF to work at all. It seems to detect the player, but none of the buffs nor debuffs apply. I get notifications about my bladder or bowels being full, but upon using the action key it said they were empty. Moreover, switching to a vanilla race immediately resolved the issues. Is there any simple way to add compatibility, or does it require some serious rewriting?

How required is the toilets mod? Will PAF detect regular Skyrim outhouses, or outhouses added by player home mods etc.? I'm using JKs Skyrim and it also adds outhouses in settlements and the big cities.

Also, I cannot find the bodyslide files in bodyslide for some reason. Installed in MO2, the files are there, but they do not show up in Bodyslide.

EDIT: The file structure for the bodyslide files is incorrect. It needs to be CalienteTools>BodySlide> *slidersets and shapedata*

Edited by MysticDaedra
10 hours ago, Appolon77793 said:

I have the same problem but the problem is that it happens on all races.  And I think that if the author tries to explain to me how to make a patch, then I will do it

17 hours ago, Offcycle said:

I'm so glad you're working on this again trognog! I'm really excited to see what changes and improvements are made because it's a mod I love having but am sometimes reluctant due to the jank.

Something I wanted to ask the thread, though -- does PaF support custom races? I was trying out Tera Elin Remastered and found that I was unable to get PaF to work at all. It seems to detect the player, but none of the buffs nor debuffs apply. I get notifications about my bladder or bowels being full, but upon using the action key it said they were empty. Moreover, switching to a vanilla race immediately resolved the issues. Is there any simple way to add compatibility, or does it require some serious rewriting?

I actually don't know what could be the issue here and why it wouldn't work and would say that it does support different races (untested). I actually have it on my list that I need to check if a tracked PAF NPC is a horse. And even that should work, at least for the game logic in the background, there just aren't any animations for horses. I have a few functions that check if the character is valid to play animations on. Most of these checks I delegate to Sexlab. Are these races working there correctly?

But if PAF reports that you have to pee and then it says that you don't when you try to do that, it failed these specific checks:

bool function PlayerReady()
    return !(PlayerREF.IsInCombat() || PlayerREF.GetSitState() != 0 || PlayerREF.GetSleepState() != 0 || PlayerREF.IsOnMount() || PlayerREF.IsSneaking() || PlayerREF.IsSwimming())
endFunction

bool function ReadyToAnimate(Actor a_actor)
    return PlayerReady() && SexLab.ValidateActor(a_actor) == 1 && !isAnimating && !IsInMenuMode()
endFunction

the flag isAnimating is used internally by PAF. It is only relevant if you are already playing a PAF animation.

That would probably leave the Sexlab validation failing. Perhaps it would work if you find some Sexlab compatibility patches for the races you are using.

I use the validation from Sexlab to keep PAF from playing any animations while any Sexlab animation plays and it also checks for some additional things that must be true for character being able to play animations.

Edited by trognog
1 hour ago, Battlestar1965 said:

What a pleasant surprise. I wasn't really believing or hoping anymore that we will see an upgrade of this mod. This is great news. One request i do have, though....Please, try to keep the kinky features of this mod alive, too. And maybe have a look at Fallout 4, too ......

It seems we now have animated arseholes. Games without that just aren't playable.

I love Fallout 4 and thought about converting PAF. But everytime I started modding I kept writing some weird patches to make my game less weird. I love Fallout 4, but damn is it a buggy mess...

12 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

How required is the toilets mod? Will PAF detect regular Skyrim outhouses, or outhouses added by player home mods etc.? I'm using JKs Skyrim and it also adds outhouses in settlements and the big cities.

Also, I cannot find the bodyslide files in bodyslide for some reason. Installed in MO2, the files are there, but they do not show up in Bodyslide.

EDIT: The file structure for the bodyslide files is incorrect. It needs to be CalienteTools>BodySlide> *slidersets and shapedata*

Not too well, this is why I added a function to add some at least. I don't think I ever found an outhouse in vanilla. I just recently found Dooty, which screams for integration. JK is on my modlist too. Dooty and JK seem to be compatible as I have both seen on the modlist I follow. Currently still running a minimal setup for testing though, so it might take a while.

Oh man, i love pee and fart. Thank you @trognog for coming back and trying to update the mod!!! I've used this mod in so many playthroughs IMO  i think the mod should be a lot less script heavy and with less dependencies as possible. The animations should be done through DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) and perhaps not rely so much on ZaZ or SexLab. I think this mod should go mainstream IMO lol perhaps make it compatible with Jayserpa's Dirt and Blood and Sunhelm which are the 2 more popular needs mods right now. I'm not a modding expert so i can't say if this is easy to do, but i hope we get to see some really nice updates from PAF.

Edited by MrSavage89

Fantastic to find this mod still active and worked on since my last time in Skyrim. Thank you Trognog it's always been one of my favourite add-ons to the game.

Version 4 seems to be working great for me so far. I had issues with v3 not working, no MCM etc, but v4 so far so good : -)

The only issue I'm finding in v4 is that in kink scenes triggered by PAF, my PC has no visual pee stream. The visual stream does work fine if I tick the MCM option for peeing in every SexLab scene (A hotkey to trigger this during a scene would be fantastic btw, rather than just MCM options).

I thought at first it was some conflict with Toys & Love which adds a squirt visual, but after some testing (i.e. deactivating visual squirt in T&L's MCM) I don't think it is now. Also MO2 shows no overwrites and I've experimented with changing the load order.

Edited by Not a prisoner
Typo
4 hours ago, MrSavage89 said:

Oh man, i love pee and fart. Thank you @trognog for coming back and trying to update the mod!!! I've used this mod in many playthroughs IMO i think the mod should be a lot less script heavy and with less dependencies as possible. The animations should require DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) and perhaps not rely so much on ZaZ or SexLab. I think this mod should go mainstream IMO lol perhaps make it compatible with Jayserpa's Dirt and Blood and Sunhelm which are the 2 more popular needs mods right now. I'm not a modding expert so i can't say if this is easy to do, but i hope we get to see some really nice updates from PAF.

DAR is great but I wouldn't like it as a hard PAF requirement. I've had no luck getting DAR to work reliably in my current playthrough, even using the January 9th update. Latest v4 PAF has I think dropped the ZAZ requirement.

Edited by Not a prisoner

On 2/7/2023 at 3:31 PM, MrSavage89 said:

Oh man, i love pee and fart. Thank you @trognog for coming back and trying to update the mod!!! I've used this mod in so many playthroughs IMO  i think the mod should be a lot less script heavy and with less dependencies as possible. The animations should be done through DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) and perhaps not rely so much on ZaZ or SexLab. I think this mod should go mainstream IMO lol perhaps make it compatible with Jayserpa's Dirt and Blood and Sunhelm which are the 2 more popular needs mods right now. I'm not a modding expert so i can't say if this is easy to do, but i hope we get to see some really nice updates from PAF.

Exactly, sexlab is so heavily scripted, really hope the new PAF would relies on nothing but its own. 

@trognog

The bucket is rotated the wrong way so this is the correct placement here, just in case you didnt notice so it can be included whenever you decide to update again.

bucket.nif

Also wondering if there is a way to speed up how long the animations take? takes like 30 sec sometimes.

Edited by tamai
On 2/7/2023 at 8:31 AM, MrSavage89 said:

I am currently refactoring, but I haven't decided yet if I make Sexlab an optional module. Apart from the integration, I use Sexlab to detect gender for the core survival features to play the correct animations. But maybe I can do it differently. It just supplied an easy API for it which other mods use as well.

I tried Dirt and Blood and it looked compatible on the first look. Is there a specific incompatibility you have noticed? I only checked if overlays were applied and it seemed to be that case. But I didn't test most features.

ZAZ isn't a hard dependency anymore, but I still use its assets. I haven't found any other particle effects I could use. I have dabbled with animations and somehow even managed to include some, but how the ZAZ crew managed to do this is still a mystery to me.

I will always play with slavetats and I think it is a mod everyone should use, because it is so awesome, but I might change how overlays are applied with the help of racemenu. Just to drop further dependencies. I think slavetats is still state of the art to do that though, so I will only drop it if it doesn't lead to compatibility issues.

On 2/7/2023 at 12:42 PM, Not a prisoner said:

DAR is great but I wouldn't like it as a hard PAF requirement. I've had no luck getting DAR to work reliably in my current playthrough, even using the January 9th update. Latest v4 PAF has I think dropped the ZAZ requirement.

DAR seems great, but integration would take some time. For the time being I will stick to FNIS and Nemesis

On 2/15/2023 at 12:31 AM, tamai said:

@trognog

The bucket is rotated the wrong way so this is the correct placement here, just in case you didnt notice so it can be included whenever you decide to update again.

bucket.nif 111.82 kB · 4 downloads

Also wondering if there is a way to speed up how long the animations take? takes like 30 sec sometimes.

Thank you soo much! I noticed it and tried to correct the alignment of the animation marker with nifscope and manual editing. But I always managed to somehow destroy the file while doing so. Will certainly include that!

There currently isn't a way to speed things up, but I also think that it is too long right now for normal gameplay. I will look at the timing again and maybe include an option to adjust it to a certain degree.

41 minutes ago, trognog said:

Thank you soo much! I noticed it and tried to correct the alignment of the animation marker with nifscope and manual editing. But I always managed to somehow destroy the file while doing so. Will certainly include that!

There currently isn't a way to speed things up, but I also think that it is too long right now for normal gameplay. I will look at the timing again and maybe include an option to adjust it to a certain degree.

welcome! and yes that would be amazing ^^

Hey I accidentally did something wrong and now my pee is invisible, how do I fix it?

20230220234105_1.jpg

the puddles are still there and the animation works just fine, but I seem to have lost the pee prop somehow 

EDIT : I've narrowed the problem down to something with Sexlabs freecam, if it's used at all it seems to mess up the prop loading / unloading like clothes pee etc. Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by dongkongdinglong
On 2/21/2023 at 5:58 AM, dongkongdinglong said:

Hey I accidentally did something wrong and now my pee is invisible, how do I fix it?

20230220234105_1.jpg

the puddles are still there and the animation works just fine, but I seem to have lost the pee prop somehow 

EDIT : I've narrowed the problem down to something with Sexlabs freecam, if it's used at all it seems to mess up the prop loading / unloading like clothes pee etc. Is there any way to fix this?

Not sure what could cause this. Do you have partial stripping enabled in the PAF options? Usually the pee should always be visible. For debugging you could try to change your gender in Sexlab. If the stream is visible after toggling that I probably messed up to apply the correct animation. If so please give me a note, I cannot currently reproduce the issue.

On 2/22/2023 at 12:27 PM, trognog said:

Not sure what could cause this. Do you have partial stripping enabled in the PAF options? Usually the pee should always be visible. For debugging you could try to change your gender in Sexlab. If the stream is visible after toggling that I probably messed up to apply the correct animation. If so please give me a note, I cannot currently reproduce the issue.

nah I don't have partial stripping.

I fixed it by reinstalling sexlab but it happens everytime I use freecam outside of a scene that enables freecam by default. Idk what the actual problem is technically like I barely know shit about modding lol. but my guess would maybe be that sexlab doesn't have an exception for it and when it goes into freecam maybe it does something where when it comes back it doesnt load the pee streams? strangely enough I see the dripping effects from being aroused.

Going to bed now but I can try the gender thing tomorrow 

Edited by dongkongdinglong
15 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

I just installed this mod but I'm having an issue, its saying that "there are no empty bottles" when I try to use the fill action but I there are both empty mead and wine bottles in my inventory.

I'm not sure, but I think this happens, if you have another mod, which changes the vanilla bottles, and/or introduces more bottles of different types. Maybe, if you have "Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul" installed, you get this problem. Because, I have that mod installed, and I have the same "problem". But I'm just guessing....

On 2/28/2023 at 8:08 AM, Battlestar1965 said:

I'm not sure, but I think this happens, if you have another mod, which changes the vanilla bottles, and/or introduces more bottles of different types. Maybe, if you have "Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul" installed, you get this problem. Because, I have that mod installed, and I have the same "problem". But I'm just guessing....

I have Sunhelm for the survival stuff, I remember a long time ago I used to use iNeeds and that worked well with this mod. Could Sunhelm be it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

- some DD plugs seem to not be an obstacle for the poo :)

- V4 seems to not update fullness after eating or drinking. So basically its only the timer.

Reversed to the previous version. Fullness works correctly. DD same problem. I guess its because of DD 5.3 version. But this... i can't reverse :)

THANKS FOR YOU PORT!!! 

And waiting for the big fix. Have fun `! :)

• 3 weeks later...