Great mod, it's pretty well rounded giving folks who enjoy immersion, and of course for the folks who enjoy it for other reasons. 

One suggestion I'd like to make is perhaps integrating a mechanic from Dripping When Aroused?

Perhaps when the PC " Is about to wet yourself". Your character starts to drip. Just recolor the dripping to a more yellow color?

Another suggestion is making some of the notifications first person i.e "I really need to pee" or "I'm about to wet myself". 

Anyway would love to see some future updates! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I'm not up to speed as to how to actually get a script to compile.

Maybe someone that knows how can do this?

It's an edit for the PAF_DDQuestScript

bool function HasDeviousBelt(Actor a_actor)
    if (DD != none)
        Armor belt = (DD as zadLibs).GetWornDevice(a_actor, (DD as zadLibs).zad_DeviousBelt)
        Armor beltopen = (DD as zadLibs).GetWornDevice(a_actor, (DD as zadLibs).zad_PermitAnal)
        if (belt  == none)
            If (beltopen != none)
                return false
            endif
            return true
        endif
    endif
    return false
endFunction

All I really did was as a second if under if a belt was detected, and make it return false if the belt has the tag "PermitAnal", so you can do your business wearing an open belt, as intended.

Can someone who knows how to compile scripts do this and upload the compiled version?

PAF_DDQuestScript.psc

Similar to how you made the Butt Scaling Factor in the Animation Settings for holding in too much poo, is it possible to add a bladder bulge for having holding in too much pee? 

A suggestion to make this work is in the bodyslide & outfit studio, have a body morph that modifies the "tuck" value under the Belly Settings from its initial value and then decrease the number as you hold pee until your character is about to wet themselves as the "tuck" value is somewhere between -50 to -100 to show the bulge (maximum value can be your choice but the number has to be a negative value).

Another suggestion is being able to type in our scaling numbers rather than using a slider and changing the scaling settings to allow the option to disable poo / pee scaling (for testing reasons or player's preference).

Looking forward to more future updates!

On 6/1/2023 at 2:07 AM, Player1432 said:

애니메이션 설정에서 똥을 너무 많이 참기 위해 엉덩이 스케일링 팩터를 만든 것과 유사하게, 오줌을 너무 많이 참았을 때 방광 돌출부를 추가할 수 있습니까?

이 작업을 수행하기위한 제안은 바디 슬라이드 및 의상 스튜디오에 있으며, 배꼽 설정 아래의 "턱"값을 초기 값에서 수정 한 다음 "턱"값이 -50에서 -100 사이 인 것처럼 캐릭터가 젖을 때까지 오줌을 참을 때 숫자를 줄여 팽창을 보여줍니다 (최대 값은 선택할 수 있지만 숫자는 음수여야 함) 값).

또 다른 제안은 슬라이더를 사용하는 대신 스케일링 번호를 입력하고 스케일링 설정을 변경하여 똥/오줌 스케일링을 비활성화하는 옵션을 허용하는 것입니다(테스트 이유 또는 플레이어의 선호도를 위해).

앞으로 더 많은 업데이트를 기대합니다!

I'm looking forward to this feature as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 10:35 PM, zergface said:

How long until the pee pudles and poop despawn? Idk if the poops will cause save bloats.

The poop despawns in most cells as any other item after a while (although it might take a long while for cells to refresh). It does not despawn in cells where other loot doesn't either. So theoretically you could poop in your house so much that everything breaks. That is unlikely to happen though and if it really goes that far, a save could be easily salvaged. It is a non persistent item and behaves like if you would spawn in cheese via console.

The puddles are impact effects and behave similar to blood splatters. I don't exactly know when they get cleaned up, but at some point they do.

I believe that is the cleanest way to handle items put into the world. You could track the poop with scripts that add despawn timers, but that just creates references which tend to easily break, which can cause severe problems down the road, especially on installing/uninstalling the mod. So best leave it to the vanilla garbage collector of Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this mod ! Always added to my game:)

I noticed once whilst pooping over a puddle of water that I got some splash effects, sounds etc. I'm crap at modding but for any updates just adding water to the toilet bucket would be amazing and add to the immersion.

So this mod was working fine till I decided to start a new game and thereafter either this mod doesn't appear in MCM which after multiple reinstalls I was able to get it back to mcm but none of the features are working as the mod is now in MCM. But none of the stats are getting applied is there any way to identify if something is blocking this mod ? The mod is active and its animation is also read by fnis but the slwidgets are not updating nor the hotkey presses are working. Also does it conflict with babo dialogue as that's the only thing I noticed recently when installing as both of em don't work simultaneously.

Edited by tattooleak
  • 2 weeks later...

Tracked NPCs don't seem to advance needs if I have "disable needs for the player" checked when I enroll them.

If I don't, but later check it, they keep advancing needs until they go once, then get stuck at 0 again.

I'm also not sure if they still track needs if I'm not in the same cell as them, from what little testing I've been able to do.

I want to track needs on followers/maybe other NPCs but not the PC, but it seems like I can't do that.

Anyone know if I did something wrong, or if there's a fix for this?

5 hours ago, mickey090 said:

hello  

for some reason i cant get this mod to show up in the MCM menu ingame    i dunno what am doing wrong   any help is greatly obliged

I had the same problem, for me it was solved by making sure that XPMSSE, SexLab, and SlaveTats were all properly installed along with all of their prerequisites, and in the right order. I'm not sure what exactly I had wrong at the start, but redoing everything and being careful about the prerequisites fixed it for me.

I also start new games with Alternate Start and before I even touch the statue of Mara, I wait for everything to load in the top left that's going to (including PAF) and then go start Sexlab, wait patiently for it to update, and once it's completed I reset PAF from the menu and wait for that to finish, then start playing.

I wasn't able to get FNIS to work with current AE version of Skyrim, so I'm using Nemesis ionstead. It can be a bit of extra grief to get set up, but after a few times carefully reading through its install instructions, I was able to get it going. Be sure to hit the button to update it before you do anything else in it. And once you have all of your mods in place, in order, and properly installed, for Nemesis you'll need to open/run it again, let it find Sexlab and PAF and whatever else, and generate everything for it, in the process for me it automatically generated an FNIS.esp which showed up in the plugins tab and then running LOOT put it in the right place in the load order. Hope that helps, it took me a while to get it set up at all and working/showing up.

I've noticed that this mod seems to be incompatible with powerofthree's new photo mode.

After relieving yourself the camera controls in photo mode stop working after a few seconds. You can open photo mode again and move the camera but the controls will always stop functioning, this happens at the same time as UI elements being hidden (A Matter of Time's widget, the compass, and Sunhelm's widgets for example). Controls can be reenabled briefly by typing enableplayercontrols in the console, however they stop functioning again after a short period. Presumably it is caused by how this mod handles disabling player controls during an animation.

The issue persists on a save after it first occurs, and as far as I can tell it can only be resolved by reverting to a save before first using PAF. I've tested this on a new game with only this mod, photo mode and their requirements installed and it is consistently repeatable. I'm running SE 1.5.97, PAF 4.0 RC3 and Photo Mode 1.1.6. 

Don't know if there is possibility for this to be patched but thought I'd leave this here is case anyone else had the same issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

mcm and buttons work but get the error you do not have to pee/poop even though the preassure is too high

on release canidate 3 and have sexlab installed

EDIT forgot to hit the install button on sexlab 

mod works properly

Edited by AAARRR420