On 1/5/2024 at 4:11 PM, ThOrVaLd said:

Are you still working on this mod?

I would like to Know the same as would ask Trognog's permissions to up 
load my fixes and Addons I created.
I would very much like to share my work. I would call it PAF fixes and addons. 
Although it does add more scripts and some new functionality!
I'm not sure how to go about PM or how to get ahold of Trognog or anybody for that matter outside 
of this post.

Offers Multi threading NPC tracked actors going paf, instead of only one at time and incrementally
    (going incrementally really stalls papyrus, so multithread better here!) 
    I'm still testing this, but so far so good.
Offers MCM options for all except the above, the multi thread bit requires complete overwrite of the 
    NPC script. MCM options can't help their!
Offers Latrine spell, cast it somewhere and followers go their instead of on your bedroll lol. Tested 
    works great
Offers Dooty mod(outhouses) integration, Tested works perfect. Although I would need permissions their 
    as well!
Offers DootyBreak a new function that if player sits first, any outsided paf/Dooty outhouse. upon getting 
    up when done, followers go incremently if they gotta go! Tested works
Offers Followers if in Habitable(city or town) location if gotta go(not wearing a diaper, and couldn't find toilet)
    will hold it and notify(nag) you They need a toilet. So take them to a
    toilet for goodness sake. if a Paf tracked toilet they should pick up on it when they are close enough, if a Dooty
    you will have to command them sit or use DootyBreak...
    Note if you ignore them or don't get them to a toilet quick enough they can still have an accident! Tested works great.
Offers eating and drinking cause increase in bowel and or bladder. Will not increase if just went paf then decided to eat 
    or drink! Only increases two times when eating
    then goes two hour cooldown before eating or drinking increase's again so as not to unimmersivley over do it! If no needs 
    mods, tracks VendorItemFoodkeyword and wont
    tell the difference between eating or drinking(the only thing to drink in vanilla is mead or wine). If Caco is installed, 
    checks his specific keywords(if their there!) and will differentiate between Alcohol water and solid food. And OR If 
    Realistic needs is installed will check any of Rnads Mgef's and can differentiate between drinking water or eat food.    
    I do not use any other mod myself so just these two or vanilla whichever floats your boat! Oh yeah I almost forgot
    drinking potions can increase, as well as eating ingredient's.
    Tested Works Perfect!
Offers Devious device tracking if the mod is installed. Not required! Paf 3.0 had working solutions for this but was removed 
    in 4.0. My version is not tested!
    But the checks when peeing or pooping or whatever are super fast! I use DD but its extremely rare
    (only if Defeated and captured or Pops..) so I haven't tested yet. see previous post last page my example.
Offers The shits! Yup! if non vampire and getting any disease(if Rnad, Rnad overwrights them all. I cant remenmber now if I 
    used my own patch or if integrated through if instaled-
    -I will look back n see, pretty sure I may be able to accomadate through mod checks like if GetFormFromFile(Blah, blah)) 
    may get the shits, or If vampire and feeding off
    too many dead things(bad blood) or if If BV installed if to many stale blood potions can get the shits. The shits I made 
    really out of humor, its kinda inimmersive but yeah! LOL!
    Ware if you get the shits you will have a volcanic ass! literally and Dragonborn poop is poisioness and will cause harm 
    if spraying somebody! Ware if in habital location
    may cause force greet guard arrest further violance and or maybee just a teed off NPC. Only player as yet can get the shits. 
    Usually takes 1.5 to two days to cured! requires to wakeing up from sleep at least 12+ hours into a new day
    Tested works great.
Offers several bug fixes throught things work as intended(not fully tested lol), Not getting into detail their! I did Not touch any 
    of the sexlab stuff, except of how its gets called on 
    in the NPC script NPCRelieving function and is
    much lighter check and alot faster. e.g. if you have all paf Sexlab stuff switched off in the mcm this check just skips right past 
    a lot of unnecessary code!
    I personally don't use these features! So any of the Sexy Paf stuff is what is!
    All Optimized for performance! I have not noticed any lag or unwanted latency, but systems may differ!
    I did not include KIC patch PAF already has it. Although I didn't know that when I installed 4.0, so I made my own separately! 
    I don't use Bathing in Skyrim so No nothing about it!

Edited by Dg75
On 1/7/2024 at 2:47 AM, Dg75 said:

Assuming you're interested I could pass you some vanilla esque icons to add to the HUD for PAF, I'm not very much a fan of SL Widgets/IWant Bars so I'd much rather just have it integrated with PAF if that's up your alley.

Well, assuming you feel comfortable even releasing this patch of yours down the line.

On 1/10/2024 at 7:54 PM, MEyahMegusta said:

Assuming you're interested I could pass you some vanilla esque icons to add to the HUD for PAF, I'm not very much a fan of SL Widgets/IWant Bars so I'd much rather just have it integrated with PAF if that's up your alley.

Well, assuming you feel comfortable even releasing this patch of yours down the line.

That would be great, except I wouldn't know how to edit or add anything to the HUD. I've never done anything like that, but I suppose couldn't hurt to try. 

As far uploading my fixes, I would need permissions, and have yet to receive, and I'm still testing a few things and adding voiced comments....Almost done!

I'm not sure how to go about PM or how to get ahold of Trognog or anybody for that matter outside 
of this post.

Offers...

That sounds great, but for a person only using pee scripts like me, would the diarrhea activate regardless or is it linked to the poop scripts directly?

Also I tried the 4.0 version I tried today and the 'pressure' animation does NOT play if the player wets herself or on NPCs at all.

Edited by Medieval Genie
Grammar and writing

Just thought I'd mention for people who don't use Slavetatsa fairly significant annoying bug; 

Spoiler

PAF seems to have a huge mishap when it comes to users who don't have Slavetats.
In the menus, there is an option to "disable dirt" so you don't get the overlays from slavetats, however this option is unable to be toggled if you install the mod without slavetats. The problem being, PAF doesn't seem to actually stop calling from Slavetats when it hides this option (or it handles it wrong for users without slavetats), this will create an issue where everytime a fart scene is executed a persistent bug will occur after every SexLab Scene (probably more things in the game too?) where each time a scene ends the player will not be able to use thier inventory. This can be solved by using console and entering "enableplayercontrols" however it will now always come back after every lab scene as long as a single fart one has been executed. To fix this fully you can seemingly just reset PAF in the menu and it will fix, but next fart scene will make the issue come back all over again because of this seeming call to slavetats when its not installed or mishandling, not sure of the specifics or if its already been discussed in this thread (I took a look and saw nothing)

So because of this slight oversight (I assume its an oversight because if the mod can tell slavetats isn't there and it disables dirt in the menu automatically I'm going to assume that means its trying to cover for people without slavetats, even if it doesn't actually manage.)

In other words, if you want to use this mod without slavetats installed, just install slavetats and disable dirt in menu, wont work right any other way.
In regards to author, apologies if this isn't actually a bug but I thought it would be worth jotting it down here in case anyone else is hit by this problem.
Assuming this autodetection behaviour can not be fixed, I'd recommend making slavetats a hard requirement to avoid problems.

On 1/14/2024 at 6:49 PM, Dg75 said:

That would be great, except I wouldn't know how to edit or add anything to the HUD. I've never done anything like that, but I suppose couldn't hurt to try. 

As far uploading my fixes, I would need permissions, and have yet to receive, and I'm still testing a few things and adding voiced comments....Almost done!

Oh don't worry, I was purely adding a suggestion, I'm not much a fan of IwantWidgets etc because it seems to always somewhat function incorrectly and I've never been a fan of that, so I'd just rather not use that and have PAF natively do that.
If you're unable to do it that's fine! Its just a suggestion. I can try to get back to you with the icons soon, been a bit more busy lately and I've spent ridiculous night diagnosing bugs!

On 1/15/2024 at 4:15 PM, Medieval Genie said:

That sounds great, but for a person only using pee scripts like me, would the diarrhea activate regardless or is it linked to the poop scripts directly?

Also I tried the 4.0 version I tried today and the 'pressure' animation does NOT play if the player wets herself or on NPCs at all.

It would bypass Pee and fart's mcm for poop, but it has its own mcm option to turn it off if you don't want it on.

About the pressure animations not working, All my anims  seem to work fine.  The pressure anim should only tick one time with a warning message you have to pee urgently, or whatever message applies! then plays the idle PAF_Aroused01. Then awhile later leek or poop or whatever.

Calling idles to play via script can be fickle at times as if another idle tries or is currently playing one or the other may get bumped. 

So their may be times the idle skips or don't play. Other than that its matter of correct install and running fnis.

Edited by Dg75

of this post.

Offers Multi threading NPC tracked actors going paf, instead of only one at time and incrementally
    (going incrementally really stalls papyrus, so multithread better here!) 
    I'm still testing this, but so far so good.
Offers MCM options for all except the above, the multi thread bit requires complete overwrite of the 
    NPC script. MCM options can't help their!
Offers Latrine spell, cast it somewhere and followers go their instead of on your bedroll lol. Tested 
    works great
Offers Dooty mod(outhouses) integration, Tested works perfect. Although I would need permissions their 
    as well!
Offers DootyBreak a new function that if player sits first, any outsided paf/Dooty outhouse. upon getting 
    up when done, followers go incremently if they gotta go! Tested works
Offers Followers if in Habitable(city or town) location if gotta go(not wearing a diaper, and couldn't find toilet)
    will hold it and notify(nag) you They need a toilet. So take them to a
    toilet for goodness sake. if a Paf tracked toilet they should pick up on it when they are close enough, if a Dooty
    you will have to command them sit or use DootyBreak...
    Note if you ignore them or don't get them to a toilet quick enough they can still have an accident! Tested works great.
Offers eating and drinking cause increase in bowel and or bladder. Will not increase if just went paf then decided to eat 
    or drink! Only increases two times when eating
    then goes two hour cooldown before eating or drinking increase's again so as not to unimmersivley over do it! If no needs 
    mods, tracks VendorItemFoodkeyword and wont
    tell the difference between eating or drinking(the only thing to drink in vanilla is mead or wine). If Caco is installed, 
    checks his specific keywords(if their there!) and will differentiate between Alcohol water and solid food. And OR If 
    Realistic needs is installed will check any of Rnads Mgef's and can differentiate between drinking water or eat food.    
    I do not use any other mod myself so just these two or vanilla whichever floats your boat! Oh yeah I almost forgot
    drinking potions can increase, as well as eating ingredient's.
    Tested Works Perfect!
Offers several bug fixes throught things work as intended(not fully tested lol), Not getting into detail their! I did Not touch any 
    of the sexlab stuff, except of how its gets called on 
    in the NPC script NPCRelieving function and is
    much lighter check and alot faster. e.g. if you have all paf Sexlab stuff switched off in the mcm this check just skips right past 
    a lot of unnecessary code!
    I personally don't use these features! So any of the Sexy Paf stuff is what is!
    All Optimized for performance! I have not noticed any lag or unwanted latency, but systems may differ!
    I did not include KIC patch PAF already has it. Although I didn't know that when I installed 4.0, so I made my own separately! 
    I don't use Bathing in Skyrim so No nothing about it!

If you could upload it for us to sample, that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 1:05 PM, Medieval Genie said:

If you could upload it for us to sample, that would be great.

I have a completed and functional copy, and would like to release it. Although you must understand this is trognogs mod and his work, and not just out of rsepect but rules are rules.

Gotta have permissions. Ive sent messages out, though I have no idea if trognog ever gets it.  

Would it be possible to integrate this mod into death? Maybe add some settings that allow us to choose to have bladder release on death, and the chances of it happening (so it doesn't happen all the time).

You wouldn't have to add many animations. Just something that makes it so that once the actor is down, the bladder (or optionally, the bowels as well) gets released.

Edited by VG55
On 1/28/2024 at 5:11 PM, Dg75 said:

I have a completed and functional copy, and would like to release it. Although you must understand this is trognogs mod and his work, and not just out of rsepect but rules are rules.

Gotta have permissions. Ive sent messages out, though I have no idea if trognog ever gets it.  

just post the file here on thread, literally every sexlab mod ever has patches scattered around posts like this, also often in life asking for forgiveness is way easier than asking for permission, specially considering you are doing the community a favor and without seeking profit, once you get permission you can make a proper mod page for the patches...

specially stuff like the dooty patch, what, are you going to get permission from the dooty author too? don't worry to much about this stuff friend lol

8 hours ago, 2Dimm said:

just post the file here on thread, literally every sexlab mod ever has patches scattered around posts like this, also often in life asking for forgiveness is way easier than asking for permission, specially considering you are doing the community a favor and without seeking profit, once you get permission you can make a proper mod page for the patches...

specially stuff like the dooty patch, what, are you going to get permission from the dooty author too? don't worry to much about this stuff friend lol

I agree with this.  It's common for authors to post mods in forums while waiting for permission.  Often, authors upload mods with a disclaimer that if original author requests removal that it will get removed.  There are way's to deal with mod authors going MIA.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:06 PM, 2Dimm said:

Well hell! Trognog never replied, So I guess I'll give it a go. Trognog if you don't want this here let me know, it will come down! 

This is a Patch and addons for Pee and Fart 4.0, as in not compatible with earlier versions. Requires Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and SexLab, SkyUI, and of course Skse

This only makes so NPC's can Paf at same time, doesn't mean they always do though as that depends on how/when their States  update. Adds support for DD(still untested)

eating/drinking increase states(listens for Rnad and or caco). Adds some locational tracking and voiced commentary. Dooty mod integration with a separate patch.

Voiced Dialogue(optional) requires my Comment Manager mod, is a pack of resources and framework https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/31907-comment-manager/

Some other addon stuff as well, see the mcm. Earlier post of mine has more detail. Oh yeah I packed in the SexTalk Script(optional) requires the Comment Manager.

To install this, New game is best, otherwise first (before installing PFA), load your save check your Paf tracked actors Pee/Poop states are not getting ready to paf, make them go and 

clear their states or even better reset Pee and fart through the mcm(optional but recomended).  The NPC script is heavily overwritten, not sure what would happen if was active at time of install. Install Comment Manager if you want to give it try.  Install this 

Then if you use Dooty house mod you may want this 

This is a wip, so if you value your save file back it up! Or wait until you see some positive feedback(if any). I need testers, as I cannot test every scenerio myself

If you were haveing issues getting Pee and Fart idles or whatever, this wont fix that as its probably a fnis or skse or install issue. Pee and Fart has worked 

great for me as is. Probably shouldn't blow up any more of trognogs forums on PFA bugs, Dont have a mod page for this yet, so use the Comment Manager's

forums for that, I'll support where I can. And give credits and thanks to Trognog for pee and fart Mod!

Edited by Dg75
29 minutes ago, Dg75 said:

Well hell! Trognog never replied, So I guess I'll give it a go. Trognog if you don't want this here let me know, it will come down! 

This is a Patch and addons for Pee and Fart 4.0, as in not compatible with earlier versions. Requires Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and SexLab, SkyUI, and of course Skse

This only makes so NPC's can Paf at same time, doesn't mean they always do though as that depends on how/when their States  update. Adds support for DD(still untested)

eating/drinking increase states(listens for Rnad and or caco). Adds some locational tracking and voiced commentary. Dooty mod integration with a separate patch.

Voiced Dialogue(optional) requires my Comment Manager mod, is a pack of resources and framework https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/31907-comment-manager/

Some other addon stuff as well, see the mcm. Earlier post of mine has more detail. Oh yeah I packed in the SexTalk Script(optional) requires the Comment Manager.

To install this, New game is best, otherwise first (before installing PFA), load your save check your Paf tracked actors Pee/Poop states are not getting ready to paf, make them go and 

clear their states or even better reset Pee and fart through the mcm(optional but recomended).  The NPC script is heavily overwritten, not sure what would happen if was active at time of install. Install Comment Manager if you want to give it try.  Install this PAF fixes and Addons.7z

Then if you use Dooty house mod you may want this PFA_DootyPatch.7z

This is a wip, so if you value your save file back it up! Or wait until you see some positive feedback(if any). I need testers, as I cannot test every scenerio myself

If you were haveing issues getting Pee and Fart idles or whatever, this wont fix that as its probably a fnis or skse or install issue. Pee and Fart has worked 

great for me as is. Probably shouldn't blow up any more of trognogs forums on PFA bugs, Dont have a mod page for this yet, so use the Comment Manager's

forums for that, I'll support where I can. And give credits and thanks to Trognog for pee and fart Mod!

Oh yeah forgot to mention, after install you need to sleep to get it all full initialized. I know weird right! Just didn't want stuff ticking if a new game and in Helgan.

If using the Comment Manger, you'd probably want that installed first as PFA looks for it when loading.

Tried it in testing, I'll summarise my experience.

Firstly, the circumstances:

• I loaded, reset the mod to remove actors and turned all pee/poop off without deleting the mod, then saved.
  • I was using the fixes with PeeAndFart 4.0 Loose RC3.
  • I started using the PAF Fixes as pee only, so no poop interface was tested.
  • All your patches including Comment Manager were installed and activated.
  • I made sure to sleep in-game so it initialised like you requested. There were automatic success messages.
  • I have yet to test queuing for toilets, but I do not have any separate Dooty mod installed, only your related patch and default PAF toilets.

The results and feedback:

• Bladder tracking worked as normal in Mod Configuration Manager, but the Info key (I have rebound to K) brought no manual messages on player or tracked actors.
  • Automatic messages about the player and other actors worked as normal despite the above.
  • The spell to assign 'latrine' spot on the ground worked, messages said the characters would use the pee spot and they did so.
  • Automatic messages informed me when followers or other characters needed to pee in a settlement without them going on the floor.
  • Despite the ticked PAF option for Unholding and Pressure animations, followers have always wet themselves without any animation other than pee particle effects and sounds*.
  • If followers/others request to pee/poop, it would be nice if they also have an animation (like the existing 'pressure' one for the player) reflecting this.

(*This includes before the fixes were installed. Player is affected properly without issue.)

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot to activate the Comment Manager mod!

Edited by Medieval Genie
EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot to activate the Comment Manager mod!
1 hour ago, Medieval Genie said:

Tried it in testing, I'll summarise my experience.

Firstly, the circumstances:

• I loaded, reset the mod to remove actors and turned all pee/poop off without deleting the mod, then saved.
  • I was using the fixes with PeeAndFart 4.0 Loose RC3.
  • I started using the PAF Fixes as pee only, so no poop interface was tested.
  • All your patches including Comment Manager were installed and activated.
  • I made sure to sleep in-game so it initialised like you requested. There were automatic success messages.
  • I have yet to test queuing for toilets, but I do not have any separate Dooty mod installed, only your related patch and default PAF toilets.

The results and feedback:

• Bladder tracking worked as normal in Mod Configuration Manager, but the Info key (I have rebound to K) brought no manual messages on player or tracked actors.
  • Automatic messages about the player and other actors worked as normal despite the above.
  • The spell to assign 'latrine' spot on the ground worked, messages said the characters would use the pee spot and they did so.
  • Automatic messages informed me when followers or other characters needed to pee in a settlement without them going on the floor.
  • Despite the ticked PAF option for Unholding and Pressure animations, followers have always wet themselves without any animation other than pee particle effects and sounds*.
  • If followers/others request to pee/poop, it would be nice if they also have an animation (like the existing 'pressure' one for the player) reflecting this.

(*This includes before the fixes were installed. Player is affected properly without issue.)

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote up top, but it looks as if you installed the PFADooty patch without the Dooty mod.
The Dooty patch requires Dooty.esp as masters. Well surely I misunderstood as I doubt Skyrim would of loaded with missing 
master!
Are you getting Voiced comments? Try placing multiple toilets each your followers if they gotta go should pick an unoccupied 
toilet if one available. They if not accident state wait until one gets available. As far as the pressure animations working 
the followers. I don't recall if their supposed to or not, I'll have to look in to it. PFA didn't remove any functionality
from PAF, just rearranged some things to make it work like it dose. As far as your Status or info key(K) not working, PFA didn't touch PAF MCM,

although I edited so only displays message for player if No crosshairs or whoever you are looking at isn't a tracked actor, Otherwise it displays

Tracked actors status. You gotta have them in Xhairs. 

If you are getting an awkward All Done message after all Followers finished going, I purposefully left that message their temporarily for testing

Its absolute crucial an AllDone() function gets ticked after the last follower is done, so it unlocks stuff otherwise shit gets locked down, leaving followers behind when paffing and you going through loading door, or stack dumps from any mod can cause this. I built fail safes that should 

fix things if it ever happens. As long as you get the All Done message your good. I will remove it in time.

Edited by Dg75