heyo, really great mod.
my only issue is, that I'm missing the kinky animations (or I'm to dump to choose the right one).
Is there a seperate animationpack I need to have?

I wouldn't even mind the reverse stuff some peaple here mention, just some animations would be nice...

thanks ?

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion that I had whilst using the mod.. I've toyed around with this myself, but haven't had much luck getting it implemented.

On player (or NPC) death they relive themselves, because.. well, that's what happens on death.  Would go well paired with a death cam time extender mod.

I have noticed however, that with a mod, if the player dies close to having to either a 1 or 2, they will be resurrected to do the action.  Not sure how easy it would be to stop adding or updating on death. The way I've played with it is inserting a boolean value, and setting that to true if conditions are met. If the value is false, then continue doing what the mod does.

Additionally, separate functions will need to be created that do not cause the player to be animated.

Still fairly new to making mods and scripting, but I'll keep playing with it.. Maybe attempt to fix some of the bugs noted here and release it, if permission is given.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know whether or not this is a known issue, but when I try to use an NPC as a toilet, or let them use me, it does the opposite. 

I'll try to use an NPC as a toilet but the animation will show me in the 'receiving' position rather than the 'giving' position.

And it's not as though just the text is backwards, I'll still relieve myself and become filthy, but the whole time I'm just rimming the NPC.

The opposite happens when I try to let an NPC use me.

I tried scouring through the mod files and scripts, but I have basically no knowledge about any of that stuff, so I had no clue what I was even looking at most of the time. I imagine if someone knew how to read the mod's script properly it would just be a simple matter of swapping the animations between the two choices.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, FoxinTale said:

Suggestion that I had whilst using the mod.. I've toyed around with this myself, but haven't had much luck getting it implemented.

On player (or NPC) death they relive themselves, because.. well, that's what happens on death.  Would go well paired with a death cam time extender mod.

I have noticed however, that with a mod, if the player dies close to having to either a 1 or 2, they will be resurrected to do the action.  Not sure how easy it would be to stop adding or updating on death. The way I've played with it is inserting a boolean value, and setting that to true if conditions are met. If the value is false, then continue doing what the mod does.

Additionally, separate functions will need to be created that do not cause the player to be animated.

Still fairly new to making mods and scripting, but I'll keep playing with it.. Maybe attempt to fix some of the bugs noted here and release it, if permission is given.

Hey, I've been looking into this as well. I have made a standalone script (Borrowed meshes/sounds from this, of course) which does this for the player. I am also pretty much completely new to all this, and this was the first thing I made, but if you want to work on it together or have the code, just let me know. I don't know if there's a PM thing on here or anything.

All the best!

On 4/29/2021 at 3:37 AM, Humerez said:

Hey, I've been looking into this as well. I have made a standalone script (Borrowed meshes/sounds from this, of course) which does this for the player. I am also pretty much completely new to all this, and this was the first thing I made, but if you want to work on it together or have the code, just let me know. I don't know if there's a PM thing on here or anything.

All the best!

I wouldn't mind working on it, though I don't have the code as I scrapped it since it didn't work.  I was mainly appending to / editing  the main script file.  There is PMs on here, click on a profile and there should be a "Message" box somewhere just left of centre.  Sorry for being a bit behind, it was finals week in college last week.. Was quite busy.

Edit: Nevermind, I dug through backups and I do still have the code, though as mentioned, it didn't really work that well, if at all.  Still got the notes I have from what I think would need to be done though. Those are probably important.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I installed the mod and all its requirements, and while it shows up in MCM, I am unable to use the hotkey. Pressure doesn't add up and it generally feels as if it is there, but not functioning properly. I made sure to click on the iNeed Add-on during installing, too, but I'm not sure what it going wrong... Are there any known mods that may be conflicting with it? Anyone else experience the same issue?

• 3 weeks later...

A really great mod, glad to see it working in SSE.

But unfortunately its very slow. I have been using it in LE for some time and now in SE. In LE, the response to any action was somewhat more tolerable, but in this version it just takes way longer to do any of the actions. After using either one of the PAF functions, it takes almost entire minute for the animations to start. I don't even have problems with other mods and things are running smoothly.
Is there any way to make those things load up faster? Or its some bethesda/papyrus limitation?

20 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

A really great mod, glad to see it working in SSE.

But unfortunately its very slow. I have been using it in LE for some time and now in SE. In LE, the response to any action was somewhat more tolerable, but in this version it just takes way longer to do any of the actions. After using either one of the PAF functions, it takes almost entire minute for the animations to start. I don't even have problems with other mods and things are running smoothly.
Is there any way to make those things load up faster? Or its some bethesda/papyrus limitation?

Boulo_92 posted a script fix towards the bottom of page 5 of the comments. it worked for me. 

5 minutes ago, captyogi said:

Boulo_92 posted a script fix towards the bottom of page 5 of the comments. it worked for me. 

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. Downloaded, installed and..... all animations started within 1 second, almost instantly. Even the check for toilet paper went instantly instead of having to wait 20 or so seconds. This fix should be pinned by mod author. Its amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 8:42 AM, dirtygremlin said:

Hi there!

I installed the mod and all its requirements, and while it shows up in MCM, I am unable to use the hotkey. Pressure doesn't add up and it generally feels as if it is there, but not functioning properly. I made sure to click on the iNeed Add-on during installing, too, but I'm not sure what it going wrong... Are there any known mods that may be conflicting with it? Anyone else experience the same issue?

Have you found solution to this? I'm having the same issue. I went and tried installing 2.7 of the LE version and it worked! Well sort of... I got the hotkeys and spells but since it's not SE compatible the pc and all npcs were stuck in a standing pose. I don't understand the issue though cause when I compared the files of both versions, their pretty much identical. I would really like to enjoy this mod like the those who have it working (at least for the most part) ?

Edited by boygaymer
Typo
  • 1 month later...
On 9/13/2020 at 11:12 AM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

I think I have found the cause of the poor performance when pooping or peeing, as if the character was very constipated, and proposes a patch.

This is because of the way in which the checks of DD devices weared by the PC (check if she wears an anal plug, armbinder, chastity belt or gag) are implemented, in the PAF_DDQuestScript.psc script.
Checks are done via the zadLibs.GetWornDevice function, which scans the entire character's inventory, which takes a long time to run depending on the total number of objects in the inventory.
And these checks are done multiple times when pooping or peeing.

Fix:
I modified and recompiled the PAF_DDQuestScript.psc script after replacing the zadLibs.GetWornDevice function with the zadLibs.isWearingDeviceType function, much faster and sufficient for the script's need.
In addition, to be compatible with the latest versions of DD, I replaced the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinder by the keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, which includes all the wristrestraints (armbinder, yoke, ...)

I did some tests using the toilet : before, it took me several minutes for pooping / peeing ; with this fix it takes less than 30 seconds for the entire sequence.

For those who are interested in trying this fix on their environment, the attached file contains the script PAF_DDQuestScript.pex and its source file PAF_DDQuestScript.psc.
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / scripts / source

FIX PAF Performances PAF_DDQuestScript.rar 2 kB · 170 downloads

Many thanks to the developer of this mod.

Just curious: Is this needed/safe to use when I DON'T have DD installed?

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Just curious: Is this needed/safe to use when I DON'T have DD installed?

Hi,

no, the patch is of no use if you don't have DD installed, as I had specified 3 posts after the one you quoted :

On 9/16/2020 at 12:33 AM, Boulo_92 said:

Regarding my performance fix, I forgot to specify that it is only useful if Devious Devices is installed (even if it may seem obvious).
Only the script of the interface with Devious Devices is modified by the fix.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there Trognog,

For starters, your mod is fantastic. Easily one of my favourites.

I have a Khajiit male follower and watching some of the positions he gets into to have a piss is downright hilarious. Today he was laying on the floor of my house, pissing all over the floor and when I approached him he just looks at me and reckons "yes?" hahaha while continuing to piss everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Random FYI: If anybody is having issues with the mod being present but not seeming to "work" or do anything, download the script files for all of the optional mods and put them in your load. (You do not need the .esp files or the mods themselves, just the script pex and psc files.) It is because the quest holding it is looking for a script that doesn't exist so it cannot initialize and start. Getting the missing script files fixes that.

Have had this mod working flawlessly for over a year.  

Just started a new playthrough (after updating a few mods and installing SSE Display Fixes) and now I have to reload a save in order to get the hotkey to start pee or poop.  Put another way, after pressing the hot key, neither animation will start unless I save and reload, at which point the animations run fine.

I doubt its something with this mod or with SSE Display Fixes or with the mods I updated (Project Proteus, Babo Dialogue, SLHH Expansion, Realm of Lorkhan and Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Update) but those are the only changes in my load order.

Anyone have a diagnosis?  It's like the scripts are refusing to run until I reload the game.

I've been using, from the very beginning, the Fomod, Sexlab Pee and Fart SE (fixed), Fix PAF Performances PAF_DDQuestScript and PAF Guard Fix.  

Thanks for your anticipated responses.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks, quick question for you. I'm trying to edit the alcohol script for compatibility with iWant RND CACO (just commenting out one line), but when I go to compile it I get an avalanche of error messages that seem to relate to Sexlab's source files and then the compiler crashes.

image.png.4c93094aa8e9703f695b2749c8e976ff.png

Any thoughts on how to fix this? Do I need to compile it with the scripts for an older version of Sexlab or something?

On 11/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, quick question for you. I'm trying to edit the alcohol script for compatibility with iWant RND CACO (just commenting out one line), but when I go to compile it I get an avalanche of error messages that seem to relate to Sexlab's source files and then the compiler crashes.

image.png.4c93094aa8e9703f695b2749c8e976ff.png

Any thoughts on how to fix this? Do I need to compile it with the scripts for an older version of Sexlab or something?

Did you try compiling using the CK? It produces errors pertaining to missing classes and functions that are probably needed to compile.

I should mention these scripts were made for LE. In order to compile you'll probably need the LE sources of certain scripts, but the compiled script should then work with the SE version in the game.

Compiling requires the sources of all dependencies. NiOverride is a common one people miss and it needs the LE source.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
12 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

Did you try compiling using the CK? It produces errors pertaining to missing classes and functions that are probably needed to compile.

I should mention these scripts were made for LE. In order to compile you'll probably need the LE sources of certain scripts, but the compiled script should then work with the SE version in the game.

Compiling requires the sources of all dependencies. NiOverride is a common one people miss and it needs the LE source.

Thanks, this is very helpful! I haven't tried in the CK yet but your other two points seem very likely to be related to my issue.