I just installed and tried out this mod - all good so far thank you!

I have one small request please: the 'moan' for pooping is rather high-pitched and Anime-sounding. A lower female straining and grunt might be better?

I can't see any way to change the sound so I assume it's being picked out of Sexlab or something? It's your mod so it's up to you anyway. ?

Thanks!

PS - I used to use Private Needs but your mod has a huge benefit: actual toilets with animations! No more pooping on the floor in Lakeview! ?

PPS - I can't see it quickly, but would this mod work with CBBE's Body morphs?

On 9/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, Moprop said:

Is it possible to increase the amount of NPCs supported?

Currently not without changing and recompiling the scripts. I will put it on the list to maybe extend it a bit, but I would have to check performance issues. Currently the NPC do their business sequentially, because there is just one script to control them all. so it might get weird with a larger number of NPC. The way it is currently implemented doesn't scale well to a massive amount of characters.

On 9/18/2019 at 2:08 AM, Bob Loblaw said:

I'm running into an issue where everything is working except for the kink animations. The PC and the NPC selected get undressed and then stand in place. I ran FNIS generate for users, and the other animations in the mod work correctly. I have all the required mods as well. The animations seem to be the only issue, the sound play and the PC starts peeing when the notification pops up. Any help?

Sounds like an animation issue. In the animation menu of PAF at the bottom you can select the animations to be played in the scenes. Maybe try to set different ones or reset the mod. The standard pre-selected animations are all vanilla sexlab animations and should work. Maybe try to reset the animation registry of sexlab. Otherwise I have no clue what could cause this.

At first I loved this mod. But sadly I had to withdraw it from my game because every follower was pissing.

I tried a number of things to stop it, but it was a relentless, endless wall of piss from every follower.  ?

I'll gladly come back to it when this is fixed. So, shall track for now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, Bluegunk said:

At first I loved this mod. But sadly I had to withdraw it from my game because every follower was pissing.

I tried a number of things to stop it, but it was a relentless, endless wall of piss from every follower.  ?

I do have a few questions concerning your problem, as I have yet to come across anything like it.  

First of all, did you mark the followers for tracking? This mod should run on the PC only unless you add NPCs via the options menu.

Second, assuming you did add your followers yourself, did you add them right away? If so, did you add them all at once?

Finally, what do you have the progression rate for the needs set at?

The reason I ask all of this is because the progression rate is universal, affecting both PC and NPCs. However, the major difference is the progression rate of NPCs starts at the moment they are added to the tracking list, and not synced with the PC's present rate. So if you added NPCs like your followers all at once, or have very little variance in the time they were added, then combined with a short progression rate, you will have an "endless wall of piss from every follower" as you put it.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, Bluegunk said:

Also, if you have Follow Me For Sex, and have enabled peeing, that could be causing it too - I know I had that problem.  Just a thought.    As for this mod, I'm still hoping that some beautiful day a VR friendly version comes out, even if it is stripped down.  

1 hour ago, Aceofsppades said:

I'm having the problem where the mod doesnt work. I can open the mcm and change the settings but no matter what the mod doesnt do anything. I tried installing manually but that didnt work either.

Try some naughty fun first... - in both holes or ether one you prefer :)

On 10/21/2019 at 7:36 PM, Phoenix Flame said:

FYI I fixed the message "RND not found" myself by recompiling a script.

This is for anyone who need it.

SexLab Pee And Fart SE (fixed).zip 19.5 MB · 6 downloads

Next time if you could include the source code with the compiled scripts, it would be nice. SexLab Inflation Framework overwrites these scripts and I have no idea what you changed to merge with the SLIF patches.

19 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Next time if you could include the source code with the compiled scripts, it would be nice. SexLab Inflation Framework overwrites these scripts and I have no idea what you changed to merge with the SLIF patches.

I did not modify any source script, just recompile the source file concerning the LoadGame method.

That mean the provided compiled scripts is not coherent with its source files.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, Phoenix Flame said:

I did not modify any source script, just recompile the source file concerning the LoadGame method.

That mean the provided compiled scripts is not coherent with its source files.

Does that mean this might fix the problem with bounty and crime still being applied if being caught peeing in public even with the option disabled?

Everythings working great apart from one small issue I'm having. When trying stuff from the kink menu it works, but it puts the actors in the wrong order so the one performing the kink is in the wrong role of the animation. Any ideas how to solve that?

On 10/31/2019 at 4:06 AM, cminnow said:

Does that mean this might fix the problem with bounty and crime still being applied if being caught peeing in public even with the option disabled?

You can just set the penalty bounty to zero, or you can try my quick fix :

PAF Guard Fix.zip

On 10/31/2019 at 11:30 AM, panacea said:

Everythings working great apart from one small issue I'm having. When trying stuff from the kink menu it works, but it puts the actors in the wrong order so the one performing the kink is in the wrong role of the animation. Any ideas how to solve that?

Does it always happen or just for certain animations?

I can modify the script to switch the role but I'm not sure about the cause.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:35 PM, Phoenix Flame said:

You can just set the penalty bounty to zero, or you can try my quick fix :

PAF Guard Fix.zip 32.09 kB · 3 downloads

Does it always happen or just for certain animations?

I can modify the script to switch the role but I'm not sure about the cause.

It seems to be happening for all animations. it applies the effects including SlaveTats features to the correct actor, they're just taking the wrong role for some reason. I'd rely on the = hotkey but it unfortunately kills the SlaveTats features that way and it's also not something I can correct when NPC's engage each other. 

Edit: On further inspection it seems to be a bigger issue. Not only do the animations play the wrong way round but the NPC actors needs no longer count down either. Definitely seems to be a conflict of some sort but tracking it down could be a pretty lengthy process.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have DD Integration working with this? The MCM says "Not found" for DDI, even though I have Devious Devices Integration installed. I looked at the source and it doesn't look like there's anything wrong with the DDI version check... The filename of the ESM and the formID it checks matches from the ESM.... I can't seem to figure this out.

• 5 weeks later...
[SP+18]   0x8F95FFE940       (char*) "warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_menuParams" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[PAF_MCMQuest (7B000D62)].paf_mcmquestscript.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 90\n\t[alias PlayerAlias on quest PAF_MCMQuest (7B000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6"

Getting the above in a stack trace for a CTD (using NetScriptFramework). Full crash dump attached.

This is making loading saves very very difficult. Nine in ten saves crash every time... and the rest crash about half the time. This is when loading from the main menu. Once i've gotten a save to load loading other saves crashes about one in ten. But the crash dump always has the above line near the top of the stack trace.

Crash_2019_12_17_11-28-31.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like follower's needs don't ever lower/reset. I added a follower as a tracked NPC and once their need to pee reached 1 they would stop and pee and then the animation would end only to start again a few seconds later. Tried adding the player as a toilet just to see if that maybe fixed it (it didn't) and I get the swapped roles issue as mentioned by others but also noticed that the message that the follower peed on the player only appears in the default switched role animation, if I switch places the message doesn't appear.

Papyrus scripting makes my head hurt, but perhaps when that message event triggers it should also be the trigger for the appropriate need to be reduced/reset.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 10:46 AM, MeatSackGamer said:

Seems like follower's needs don't ever lower/reset. I added a follower as a tracked NPC and once their need to pee reached 1 they would stop and pee and then the animation would end only to start again a few seconds later. Tried adding the player as a toilet just to see if that maybe fixed it (it didn't) and I get the swapped roles issue as mentioned by others but also noticed that the message that the follower peed on the player only appears in the default switched role animation, if I switch places the message doesn't appear.

Papyrus scripting makes my head hurt, but perhaps when that message event triggers it should also be the trigger for the appropriate need to be reduced/reset.

Good idea to do a bit of testing. Hopefully someone picks up this mod again and works on it.