On 1/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, Teleway said:

I can NOT get the MCM to appear. I've got all the core files needed. I've tried both the FOMOD version (using Vortex) and the Loose files version. I've used both the console command to refresh MCMs, and I've even installed the MCM Kicker to try to get it to appear. No success. I can get the craftable items to show...but that's all.

I had this same issue on an in-progress game (new game worked fine) - I uninstalled this mod, then reset SexLab framework from it's MCM, then resintalled this mod. That cleared the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I made something for myself and wanted to share, hope it helps!

IneedPeeFart.rar An update from Ineed 1.94 but I think it works on any version. Another thing I'm using Pee And Fart 3.0 it probably works here too.

I tried to leave the values following pee and fart, so you can make combinations with the time bars of Ineed and PeeAndFart to spend more or less time without going to the bathroom!

DirtCumPee.rar to use with Dirt and Blood and Dirt & Blood & Cum if you want to clear everything in one shot!

DirtPee.raror this case did not want to use  Dirt & Blood & Cum.

Scripts only, overwrite the originals and it should work.

8 hours ago, minosaminamo said:

Guys I made something for myself and wanted to share, hope it helps!

IneedPeeFart.rar An update from Ineed 1.94 but I think it works on any version. Another thing I'm using Pee And Fart 3.0 it probably works here too.

I tried to leave the values following pee and fart, so you can make combinations with the time bars of Ineed and PeeAndFart to spend more or less time without going to the bathroom!

DirtCumPee.rar to use with Dirt and Blood and Dirt & Blood & Cum if you want to clear everything in one shot!

DirtPee.raror this case did not want to use  Dirt & Blood & Cum.

Scripts only, overwrite the originals and it should work.

Thank you kind sir! I've been waiting for literal years for a brave soul to post a compatibility patch between PAF and D&B! God bless! ?

Edit: After a quick test, I found out that your patch was overwriting another patch I used, which is the Baka Animation Replacer for D&B on Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79489?tab=description). Would you be able to recompile the Dirty_BathingQuest from this mod with your fix for the PAF & D&B compatibility so the 2 of them works?

Thank you again!

Edited by UltraSeven
3 hours ago, UltraSeven said:

Thank you kind sir! I've been waiting for literal years for a brave soul to post a compatibility patch between PAF and D&B! God bless! ?

Edit: After a quick test, I found out that your patch was overwriting another patch I used, which is the Baka Animation Replacer for D&B on Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79489?tab=description). Would you be able to recompile the Dirty_BathingQuest from this mod with your fix for the PAF & D&B compatibility so the 2 of them works?

Thank you again!

Pee Dirt and Blood - Baka animations patch.rar I know how you feel, no more year, enjoy!

PS: It's a simple update and that's why I didn't test it, leave my file after the original one and if possible reply if works so I can do a more serious update or so that others can download it too!

43 minutes ago, minosaminamo said:

Pee Dirt and Blood - Baka animations patch.rar I know how you feel, no more year, enjoy!

PS: It's a simple update and that's why I didn't test it, leave my file after the original one and if possible reply if works so I can do a more serious update or so that others can download it too!

Once again, thank you so much! I tested it with regular Dirt & Blood with Baka Animations Replacer and it seems to work perfectly! Kudos to you! There's a ton of other people who'll appreciate your patch, no doubt!

34 minutes ago, Appolon77793 said:

Dude you are the best, I have been looking for this for a long time.  Of course, it’s inconvenient to ask, but is there a ZaZ working without animations in your magical secret Pee and Fart box?

EDIT: Again my translator messed up.  I meant that Pee and Fart would work without ZaZ animations.  since I recently stopped using them and I think that I will not return to them in the near future.

Sry dude, it would be a lot of work to remove it from the code, I would still have to make a new animation system because, without the peeAnd Fart animation, it's no fun. In addition to the fact that ZAZ8 plus is a requirement in many good mods, you will eventually have to use it. Unlike DD it is not buggy. Devious Device I don't use!
? I'm not that good at programming and without contact with the original creator even compiling is a labor!

Can someone who's good with scripts make a peeing effect on death, even if it's just the player (though NPCs would be cool too)? This mod already has an animation where the pee just comes out while you're moving (when you wet yourself), so could someone take that stream and implement it a few seconds after death? 

So, when you're killed or if you kill someone you/they would fall dead then, a few seconds later, the pee (or poop too) comes out as if you're wetting yourself. Well, technically you would be doing this in reality.

Edited by VG55
43 minutes ago, Appolon77793 said:

I will share my feelings about this miracle.  In general, a crooked port with a lot of problems, crooked and oblique scripts, old scripts that need to be updated for a long time, creating problems in the mod system, fall off here and there.  In general, I’m not ashamed to install even with fixes, it’s all exactly a curve and it’s not stable!  Guess we just have to wait for some good person to try to revive this dead guy and make Pee and Fart Remastered.

Yeah, some lazy dude really needs to do that...

Just installed Skyrim again. Was really looking forward to a stable mod environment. This was not the case.... The latest version of PAF was released shortly after SE came around and it was painful to patch it together. There is a decent chunk of Oldrim in there...

So now there is an AE version, an alternative to FNIS and also discontinued; bodies I have never heard of... need to do research what people are actually using in 2023... cannot promise anything, this isn't a quick patch. I need to revisit all dependencies and their compatibilities.

6 hours ago, trognog said:

Yeah, some lazy dude really needs to do that...

Just installed Skyrim again. Was really looking forward to a stable mod environment. This was not the case.... The latest version of PAF was released shortly after SE came around and it was painful to patch it together. There is a decent chunk of Oldrim in there...

So now there is an AE version, an alternative to FNIS and also discontinued; bodies I have never heard of... need to do research what people are actually using in 2023... cannot promise anything, this isn't a quick patch. I need to revisit all dependencies and their compatibilities.

Ignore Nemesis, stick with FNIS if you like, or if you want to "upgrade" you might look into Dynamic Animation Replacer options for animations.

The main bodies are 3BBB (latest version is 3BAv2, is based on CBBE) and BHUNP, with 3BA being the most popular.

SE vs AE only matters for SKSE plugins. Most things that work in SE also work in AE, except for a few Nexus mods.

Glad to have you back, we always need more modders on LL! :)

13 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Ignore Nemesis, stick with FNIS if you like, or if you want to "upgrade" you might look into Dynamic Animation Replacer options for animations.

The main bodies are 3BBB (latest version is 3BAv2, is based on CBBE) and BHUNP, with 3BA being the most popular.

SE vs AE only matters for SKSE plugins. Most things that work in SE also work in AE, except for a few Nexus mods.

Glad to have you back, we always need more modders on LL! :)

Decided to stick to FNIS, seems to be more compatible and in an overall better state. Will test the animation replacer later. I may remove the scaling options though. As far as I can tell on first glace, 3BA doesn't have a proper belly node? The morphs looks weird to say the least... was a gimmicky feature in the first place. Will try to fix the other stuff first. At least the basic functionality seems to work with the ZAZ8+ and the newest slavetats. Haven't tested much more at this point or any of the addons. Will very likely only test for Skyrim AE 1.6.640 for the time being.

Thinking about the other integrations. Might kick out Devious Devices for now too. Bloats the code a bit for the additional checks. Does anyone use the new vanilla survival features? Or is the THE absolute best survival mod worth integrating? The PAF dirt textures look weird on newer bodies. Might look into Dirt & Blood. Seems like a mod I would want to use myself.

1 hour ago, trognog said:

Decided to stick to FNIS, seems to be more compatible and in an overall better state. Will test the animation replacer later. I may remove the scaling options though. As far as I can tell on first glace, 3BA doesn't have a proper belly node? The morphs looks weird to say the least... was a gimmicky feature in the first place. Will try to fix the other stuff first. At least the basic functionality seems to work with the ZAZ8+ and the newest slavetats. Haven't tested much more at this point or any of the addons. Will very likely only test for Skyrim AE 1.6.640 for the time being.

Thinking about the other integrations. Might kick out Devious Devices for now too. Bloats the code a bit for the additional checks. Does anyone use the new vanilla survival features? Or is the THE absolute best survival mod worth integrating? The PAF dirt textures look weird on newer bodies. Might look into Dirt & Blood. Seems like a mod I would want to use myself.

It depends on what you want to do with the belly node, but generally PregnancyBelly is the go-to for inflation morph mods. It looks much more "realistic" than previous body mods were capable of.

I'm not sure about vanilla survival features, I believe those are AE only? Sunhelm is a pretty good survival-lite mod that a lot of people use (including myself hah): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39414 I've used Dirt & Blood in the past, that could definitely be an option!

Before deciding for sure on removing DD as a dependency, check out the new DD beta, maybe leave a comment there or something. It's probably changed a LOT on the back-end since you last looked at it:

17 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

It depends on what you want to do with the belly node, but generally PregnancyBelly is the go-to for inflation morph mods. It looks much more "realistic" than previous body mods were capable of.

I'm not sure about vanilla survival features, I believe those are AE only? Sunhelm is a pretty good survival-lite mod that a lot of people use (including myself hah): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39414 I've used Dirt & Blood in the past, that could definitely be an option!

Before deciding for sure on removing DD as a dependency, check out the new DD beta, maybe leave a comment there or something. It's probably changed a LOT on the back-end since you last looked at it:

Thanks, will take a look at pregnancybelly. Got everything to compile again. Surprisingly it seems easier to set everything up now and I didn't need to hunt some of the more arcane dependencies. The modding package from racemenu is from 2018, but I believe they included some necessary compatibility stuff from oldrim. Will remove all these functions and revise the scaling system.

Will also look at DD. Seems to be updated quite recently. It just needs a lot of script logic, as you have to check for blocked orifices in a lot of places. I will leave in those checks for the time being, they don't do anything bad if you don't use DD. Integrating other mods is otherwise far more simple.

Also found ZAZ9. ZAZ is a huge dependency and I since I needed to redownload everything I have reached all the download limits for now... PAF only uses a tiny but essential piece of ZAZ (the particle effects for peeing mostly). Would really like to drop the dependency here, although ZAZ doesn't do anything bad in my experience. You could probably use any version you find somewhere, even the oldest ones. Still quite a huge chunk that isn't strictly needed... It was just a convenient package to use as it also supplies some fitting animations I use as default.

14 hours ago, Appolon77793 said:

I absolutely agree with you if it weren’t for one thing, but, as a rule, you shouldn’t rush and integrate non-DD survival modes into Pee and Fart, since it’s fashionable to repeat the fate of the old Pee and Fart, which you can now download.  You can provide the necessary patches in the future, for example, I do not use anything other than SL, Wet Function Redux, Dirt and Blood and Dirt & Blood & Cum.  And I think that you should look at the useful and unnecessary functions of the old Pee and Fart and remove the unnecessary, as there are many functions that are obsolete and no longer needed.  But anyway, I'm ready to test and talk about errors and bugs when you make this mod.  Why did I express myself this way?  I think that the mod is already 60% dead and 80% will have to be redone almost from scratch

Agreed and I could use anyone wanting to test. I am actually looking at reducing all dependencies to make the mod lighter. I just want to provide compatibility with other mods. Blood and Dirt is a prime example as it applies overlays that could conflict. Might not be possible with the base mod as it seems to use magic effects with an applied shader, but with stuff like dirt & blood & cum, which uses a better method of applying overlays, compatibility isn't too hard. It it probably as simple as using different overlay slots and hooking up to any cleaning actions in such mods mostly isn't too difficult. I think slave tats is still the best way to apply overlays (everyone should use slave tats), but I need to check some things so it doesn't conflict with other often used mods.

Still, any integration sometimes requires overwriting scripts of the original mods (yes, that is a dirty way to integrate them). That is dangerous if said mods are newer than PAF, which most of them are by now... I would therefore heavily advice to not install any addons with the current version for the time being. First priority is indeed to strip that baggage, but the core mod should still run in its current form.

General Info: You do NOT need the addons for PAF to be compatible with mods like INeed or KIC or the other survival mods. It will be compatible without it. It will fall back to a strictly time based needs integration and if you get cleaned in another mod, the dirt from PAF will stay and has to removed separately. I would recommend to not install addons or use some patched version some people provided in this thread. You are awesome btw!

Edited by trognog
On 2/4/2023 at 2:17 PM, Appolon77793 said:

Hmm... I just don't get it, if you think about it.  You need to build on realism, your stomach doesn’t swell if you don’t go to the toilet for 3-4 hours?  I also think not.  I think that half of the functions are unnecessary and old.  I'm leaning towards making Pee and Fart less bloated than it is now.  I think that DD is not really needed either, most of the functions that are in Pee and Fart are unnecessary and are not used by ordinary players.  It is possible to combine ZaZ Animation with Pee and Fart as done in Alive Peeing.  But at least do your best to make Pee and Fart easier and playable.

It is not always about realism, but yes, the scaling is silly :D. Should be disabled by default. I do indeed want to make the mod lighter and remove old dependencies. Will reevaluate all addons.

Here is a version without the ZAZ dependency with repackaged resources and a very crude vanilla survival integration... Still extremely VIP...

-- snip -- removed file here, please use the version that is uploaded as release

Edited by trognog
32 minutes ago, davop96 said:

I got the same bugs with the newest version in the download section. Perhaps is because I used the same file to test both version and also I'm not using any ZAZ mod. Pee particles are working without ZAZ but not the animations.

Did you run FNIS after installation? Animations registry has changed, so you need to generate a new behavior file.

23 minutes ago, Appolon77793 said:

In general, I tested the new version, and everything remained as it was.  The same glitches remain, and again the character has a full bladder but I can't go to the toilet.  The same functions remained that do not make sense, plus Nemesis started to crash.

The logic remained the same. Did you reset the mod? Did you try to pee without a toilet? Do you have mods that change time progression?

4 minutes ago, davop96 said:

I'm running Nemesis, but I didn't before, now animations are working again, however the problem with the debuff effects is still happening. The only solution I found is to uncheck in mcm these debuffs

There are buffs/debuffs if you have empty/full bladder/bowels or when you are dirty. You can disable the debuffs in the MCM. Personally I don't use them either. What was weird about them, did you get penalties even when you had an empty bladder/bowels?

Hi Trognog. Your mod is a must-have for me. I really need the realistic needs other than hunger or thirst. But recently i feel really upset about the more and more CTDs since I installed the LOD. So I was just wondering, is it possible to make a lite version so you dont need sexlab as requirements? I only need to simply pee and fart with my followers. Thx in advance, and dont worry if its not ok.

4 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Hey, I am interested of this mod and tried to install it but there seems to be problem with MO2. The mod organizer can't see the options even you have set them up.

It's a loose file, you only need to get rid of the data file by extracting and compressing.