On 8/8/2020 at 6:08 AM, SittingDuck said:

Anyone getting the bug where you choose the option for your follower to poo/pee in your mouth but the opposite happens? Also happens when trying to do your business in your follower's mouth, but opposite animation plays.

Yeah I was having the same issue with 3.0 & SE (I didn't have the issue with 2.x & LE). The correct party does their business, but the animation always has the actors in the opposite position.

I couldn't get it fixed so I just settled for swapping the actors with SexLab (this is bound to = by default) at the start.

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I have tried moving it around my load order and such, and it's definitely installed because its animations show up in the list when I FNIS and I can make diapers and toilet paper at tanning racks, but it doesn't show up in my MCM. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do?  I really want to use this mod. :P

On 10/2/2020 at 9:47 PM, FatGugu1973 said:

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I have tried moving it around my load order and such, and it's definitely installed because its animations show up in the list when I FNIS and I can make diapers and toilet paper at tanning racks, but it doesn't show up in my MCM. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do?  I really want to use this mod. :P

Please check if you installed the core files correctly. The mod definitely works.

On 9/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, roulk said:

Is there any way to adjust the pee stream for females? The way it looks now, it looks like it's coming out of her vaginal canal instead of her urethra. I know that's a trivial matter, but it does sometimes break the immersion when I notice it. 

You're getting a stream? I haven't been getting one regardless of race.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, naturallyselected77 said:

Yup. The puddle forms and to make sure, despite not enjoying it, I tested out the poop as well and it spawns. But there's no stream that comes from the character. They just stand there and the puddle forms.

Ok this is weird, I don't get any puddle ever, ONLY the stream. I'm starting to wonder if we're using different mods now. 

The only time I've ever seen a urine puddle in skyrim was when I used Private Needs, and aside from that, I did not like that mod at all. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, Luka10 said:

iS there an MCM menu for this?

Yes.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, Luka10 said:

will i have to run FNIS to get this working if I install it?

If it has behavior files, yes the mod requires you to rerun FNIS if you update, remove, or install a mod that has/had those files. Pee and Fart has behavior files, so yes you need to rerun FNIS if you install it.

You can see if a mod has behavior files by browsing to meshes/actors/character/behaviors. If the folder exists, the mod will require you to rerun FNIS, without a doubt.

Some mods also install animations in the meshes/actors/character/animations folder in certain ways that are intended to be picked up by FNIS. In these cases the mod author will tell you the mod requires FNIS. If they state this, then you must do it regardless if it has behavior files or not.

The other case is if a mod you install is intended to overwrite OTHER mods that use behavior files. Like patches or addons. These are overwriting animations that are used with behavior files, so you will also need to re-run FNIS for that.

In general, I prefer to be safe. If I am replacing animations I prefer to just rerun FNIS. When I get in-game, I disable all SLAL animations, reset sexlab registry, reload JSON data, re-enable all animations, and register them all. (All of these 5 options are in the SLAL MCM). If you have Creature Framework installed, after you do this I advise to re-register all mods in the CF MCM. These instructions I just listed are from the Creature Framework troubleshooting guide, so props go to the author for those recommendations.

This will ensure your animations continue to work after an FNIS regeneration on a current save. Should be seemless.

Generally when you update or install new mods on a current save it's best practice to do it in a smaller cell (like a house or an uninhabited cave). This reduces script load and chances for things to interfere while the animations reset and the mods' scripts initialize for the first time.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a reason that the diaper will not behave with bodyslide? Earlier today I managed to get amazing world of bikini armor to fit my hefty character and her smaller follower, that didn't have any issue. But every time I try to resize the diaper and make it bigger, it still clips into my player characters hips, like it's inside her body. The morphs option for bodyslide does nothing. 

I could exaggerate it wildly in outfit studio, but then it'll be way too big on my follower. It's not changing sizes between both characters like other armor does. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Humble request for a Dirt & Blood patch so that when you're dirty, the cleaning animation from D&B will clean yourself so that you don't need toilet paper. I tried making one using the script lines from the patch for Keep it Clean, but I was never able to compile the .psc to a .pex file. So if someone can do it, I would be thankful!

This seems to be the script needed to "hook" the PAF's script to D&B's script. This script must be played when the actor lunch the bathing action from D&B:

;PAF 3.0 dirty script hook
        PAF_MainQuestScript.GetApi().Bathe(PlayerREF)

I can NOT get the MCM to appear. I've got all the core files needed. I've tried both the FOMOD version (using Vortex) and the Loose files version. I've used both the console command to refresh MCMs, and I've even installed the MCM Kicker to try to get it to appear. No success. I can get the craftable items to show...but that's all.

9 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324 said:

Can someone link me the ZAZAnimationPack and SlaveTats for SE since loverslab is annoying and doesn't have a way to just search for mods. 

The sse is the last bottom file. Yea I agree, I Hate loverslab search thing, but for the future, MOST mods will show up if you just google it. :)

• 2 weeks later...