Oldrim player here (I'll upgrade when AE is standardized in the modding community).. was wondering if in the SE, the poop deletes itself after a cell is departed or cleared? My toilet is backed up and I'm tired of holding it in.  If it does delete itself in SE, can it be ported over? I've ported over meshes and textures.. but this has scripts and such?

21 hours ago, AepSidh said:

Hi, i don't know what SLIF is, so I'm pretty sure these scripts are not usable for me. But since you are obviously capable in scripting maybe i can ask you about something different with regard to this mod.

This mod gives you the ability to set a NPC as a toilet. What i am not sure about is, if i can deselect the npc again, so the npc is no longer a "NPC Toilet". I looked at some source scripts to find some property which i could change using the console, but with my very limited (actually not present) abilities in understanding code, i was not successful.

Would you be able to tell me, if there is some property (something like "setNPCToilet 0" or "setNPCToilet 1" or something else) so that i can find and change the status of the NPC using the console. Unfortunately ingame you only get the message "NPCToilet set" but not something like "NPCToilet removed". I hope you understand what my problem is, and maybe you can help.

7 hours ago, Battlestar1965 said:

Hi, i don't know what SLIF is, so I'm pretty sure these scripts are not usable for me. But since you are obviously capable in scripting maybe i can ask you about something different with regard to this mod.

This mod gives you the ability to set a NPC as a toilet. What i am not sure about is, if i can deselect the npc again, so the npc is no longer a "NPC Toilet". I looked at some source scripts to find some property which i could change using the console, but with my very limited (actually not present) abilities in understanding code, i was not successful.

Would you be able to tell me, if there is some property (something like "setNPCToilet 0" or "setNPCToilet 1" or something else) so that i can find and change the status of the NPC using the console. Unfortunately ingame you only get the message "NPCToilet set" but not something like "NPCToilet removed". I hope you understand what my problem is, and maybe you can help.

You can read some about SLIF in the link but in short, it lets you use for example bodymorph instead of nio to scale nodes on player
it used to be the thing to go when more than one mod inflated a node since they used to overwrite each other. Slif was able to do additive scaling from many mods at once, something that is handled by bodymorph and race menu's skee settings once you set it up the way you want, as to removing actors from the PAF list you need to walk up to them, press the menu key and press "add actor" again, it should remove them from the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Whenever pooping, my character can no longer move unless I go into the console and type in enableplayercontrols. My second problem is now i can't use Q for favorites anymore. When I press Q, my character does a crouch animation and stays like that until I press Q again. There isn't a hotkey for Q so I don't understand why this is happening.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How the heck do I get this to compile? I've tried SE and LE CKs with their respective dependancies, I just keep getting errors no matter what.

Currently I'm using LE CK and I have installed DD, Sexlab, NiOverride, SKSE, The scripts that come with the CK, Sexlab Aroused (for DD) and ZaZ... I see others have gotten it to compile so what am I doing wrong? Do I need iNeed  the bathing mod and all the other stuff? Any help is appreciated I've been at this for hours now...

hi there. i love this mod and i have a qeustion.

when Dovakin eats food, Dovahkin has to pee and poo right away.

is this what modder want?

if i can, make foods less impact.

sorry for my bad English ^^a

Edited by gmo2mob

How easy of a task would it be to add in my own custom animations, should I make some for this mod? I'm assuming I'd have to  decompile/recompile a bunch of stuff, but if there's already sort of a framework here, I'd love to tweak it around a bit and make some of my own stuff with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone try to make a Dirt & Blood compatibility patch? I've seen someone in here requesting it and I would like it as well.

I also tried to add the hook that was mentionned by dave560 in the PAF script, but like Maibigbutt is saying, I also get non-stop errors when trying to recompile.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by UltraSeven
On 5/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, UltraSeven said:

Could anyone try to make a Dirt & Blood compatibility patch? I've seen someone in here requesting it and I would like it as well.

I also tried to add the hook that was mentionned by dave560 in the PAF script, but like Maibigbutt is saying, I also get non-stop errors when trying to recompile.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm trying to make a compatibility for this too, I spent almost two days without sleep trying until I gave up. I came here hoping to find something but now we will be two wanting kkkkkk. When I call the peeAndFart API, there are a lot of errors, some were able to be fixed, others I don't even know how to look for, I think they are old scripts, maybe I have to do it in the old version of Skyrim, I hoped the MOD author was still active, this one it's a good mod.

13 hours ago, minosaminamo said:

I'm trying to make a compatibility for this too, I spent almost two days without sleep trying until I gave up. I came here hoping to find something but now we will be two wanting kkkkkk. When I call the peeAndFart API, there are a lot of errors, some were able to be fixed, others I don't even know how to look for, I think they are old scripts, maybe I have to do it in the old version of Skyrim, I hoped the MOD author was still active, this one it's a good mod.

Did you see the comment of Beef Cheeks about recompiling the scripts for this mod (last comment of page 7)? It's seems that you indeed need the older LE scripts from various mod dependencies to be able to compile scripts for PAF.

I'd like to second the need to reduce the amount gained by eating and drinking, in my case by RND. I tried digging around in the scripts with a tool, but I'm way out of my element. Would appreciate if anyway knew an easy way to change it, if there's a variable or something that can be lowered.

12 hours ago, lrk19 said:

I'd like to second the need to reduce the amount gained by eating and drinking, in my case by RND. I tried digging around in the scripts with a tool, but I'm way out of my element. Would appreciate if anyway knew an easy way to change it, if there's a variable or something that can be lowered.

One thing worth mentioning is that you advance pee/fart stages instantly after eating/drinking, which is somewhat unrealistic. It may be good to add a delay between those.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 2:32 PM, UltraSeven said:

Did you see the comment of Beef Cheeks about recompiling the scripts for this mod (last comment of page 7)? It's seems that you indeed need the older LE scripts from various mod dependencies to be able to compile scripts for PAF.

I searched a lot but couldn't find all the files needed to compile Dirty_CleaningYoSelf for it to clean the pee and fart. If anyone can help probably adding the "PAF_MainQuestScript.GetApi().Bathe(PlayerREF)" in " Dirty_CleaningYoSelf" should work, but Compiling is the problem.

Not really sure how to work with this mod peeing and pooping works fine but animations dont seem to play and I can't exactly get my head around how kinks are supposed to be activated even though I click on them in the menu while having my crosshair over an npc I have set as an actor.

• 5 weeks later...