• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 4:31 PM, The Lonesome Spirit said:

Great mod, it's pretty well rounded giving folks who enjoy immersion, and of course for the folks who enjoy it for other reasons. 

One suggestion I'd like to make is perhaps integrating a mechanic from Dripping When Aroused?

Perhaps when the PC " Is about to wet yourself". Your character starts to drip. Just recolor the dripping to a more yellow color?

Another suggestion is making some of the notifications first person i.e "I really need to pee" or "I'm about to wet myself". 

Anyway would love to see some future updates! 

Came back to this cause I wanted to see if I could get it to work. I loaded up the PAF_MainQuestScript.psc with Notepad ++ with papyrus plugin to compile.

Attempting to make the verbose messages 1st person is more difficult then I thought it would.

That said, I received a bunch of errors. I wasn't able to generate an updated .pex

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions let me know. 

Edited by The Lonesome Spirit
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 6:02 PM, Zapper762 said:

Hello. For some reason the kink options do not work properly. Whenever I use them it does a random (not assigned in paf mcm) animation. No pee streams etc. How do I fix this?

I have the same issue, I think it's for the last update of the mod or the compatibility with SexLab.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 1:50 AM, The Lonesome Spirit said:

Came back to this cause I wanted to see if I could get it to work. I loaded up the PAF_MainQuestScript.psc with Notepad ++ with papyrus plugin to compile.

Attempting to make the verbose messages 1st person is more difficult then I thought it would.

That said, I received a bunch of errors. I wasn't able to generate an updated .pex

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions let me know. 

Did you get anywhere with this..?  I've had a go at it myself in the past but never got anywhere.

I've edited most of the item card comments (the buffs and debuffs) to first person, using xedit, but the notifications still elude me. Notepad++, Creation Kit, whatever, it always fails when compiling the pex.  I know very little about mod construction etc, though, so maybe it's just something I'm doing wrong.

I also opened up a few Your Own Thoughts patch mods in xedit to see if I could work out how it's done with YOT, but didn't get far with that either.

Your other idea about dripping ... In my game I've got a couple of hotkeys set up for equipping a urine stream whenever I want. Which is a lot of fun and works well. You can do the same with drips and squirts, but for your idea I guess it really needs to happen automatically. I suppose it's a "simple" matter of adding a spell that triggers when the "You're about to wet yourself" conditions are met. Maybe I'll work that out sometime : -)   Making it more yellow, I suppose you'd just edit the Zaz file in a graphics editor, but then that would change all the drips. You'd have to make a copy of it just for urine leaking and then point the spell to that. Like I say though, I know very little about all this.

On 12/3/2023 at 2:04 PM, Zukzukarr said:

Player controls gets disabled randomly while this mod is active. (Solved by using command "epc") I have the pressure animations disabled but still have the same issue?

They get disabled permanently? I have the same thing in my game, but I thought it was being caused by SkyClimb.  With PAF I've just found that player control is lost temporarily, for ten seconds maybe, after the wiping with toilet paper animation plays. It just takes a little while for player control to be restored.  I did notice in xedit that there are various entries for disabling control, maybe it would be worth experimenting with those and seeing what happens. 

Thanks for making this mod. I would like to replace the sfx with something more realistic/immersive. Had no issues replacing the poop sfx but cannot for the life of me figure out how the pee sfx is implemented. Im guessing the mod is using a stock game sound (maybe waterfall sfx?) but i just cant figure it out in zEdit and my creation kit is bugged at the moment. Could you please enlighten me as to how i can go about replacing the pee sound. Thanks in advance!

On 12/7/2023 at 11:42 AM, Not a prisoner said:

Did you get anywhere with this..?  I've had a go at it myself in the past but never got anywhere.

I've edited most of the item card comments (the buffs and debuffs) to first person, using xedit, but the notifications still elude me. Notepad++, Creation Kit, whatever, it always fails when compiling the pex.  I know very little about mod construction etc, though, so maybe it's just something I'm doing wrong.

I also opened up a few Your Own Thoughts patch mods in xedit to see if I could work out how it's done with YOT, but didn't get far with that either.

Your other idea about dripping ... In my game I've got a couple of hotkeys set up for equipping a urine stream whenever I want. Which is a lot of fun and works well. You can do the same with drips and squirts, but for your idea I guess it really needs to happen automatically. I suppose it's a "simple" matter of adding a spell that triggers when the "You're about to wet yourself" conditions are met. Maybe I'll work that out sometime : -)   Making it more yellow, I suppose you'd just edit the Zaz file in a graphics editor, but then that would change all the drips. You'd have to make a copy of it just for urine leaking and then point the spell to that. Like I say though, I know very little about all this.

Compiling has always failed for me as well. Someone more experienced or the mod author will need to do it I suppose. 

16 hours ago, Gunslinger0988 said:

same issue here, have all the req installed but it just wont show up :( did you find an fix?

If you have a lot of mods, try loading your game with PAF disabled. Get your mods all loaded and ready top go, then save and quit. Then enable PAF and reload.

I've found that with a heavy load order, PAF often fails to load properly.

A few alterations for P&F connaiseurs.

I changed the female moan sounds (the ladies now sound like they're enjoying their deed)

and I took some dirt textures from Dirt&Blood and put them in a json file for Slavetats. (goes really well with P&F dirt)

My slaves are really into it. ;-)

I apologize in advance, if some modauthor is pissed at me not asking for using his stuff...I'm really not a modder myself and I don't know about etiquette.

Just let me know and I remove the files.

Have fun, u pervs :-)

SlaveTats-Dirty Slaves.7z sound.7z

Edited by paradoxUnseen
Meant to attach a screenshot, can't figure it out. I'm old and crap :-)
  • 2 weeks later...

A BUG!

I've sometimes ran into issues when placing toilets via Paf menu that have resulted in broken functionality Paf page mcm and or the very least paf menu failing to launch via OnKeyUp. Reloading prior save fixes.
This is caused by a While loop getting stuck infinitely under peculiar circumstances, and while using Paf menu options, and trying to run that same function again tends to break things.
e.g.  paf menu has options to have npc tracked actor to go paf, and or add/remove actor. Both of these functions will call a WaitLockedActors() to run.
Note below the: || >= 120 bit is the bugger! This is an (OR) condition as in the || j >= 120 only ever gets looked at if the primary while condition (_lock_actors) gets false.
So if say a given circumstance the player was near two actors. Lydia, and Serana. Lydia has already been added as a Paf Tracked actor, Serana Has not. So if you were to
look at Lydia(crosshairs) and open Paf Menu and select Pee. or poop, both...Then WaitLockedActors() gets called the primary _lock_actors bool is false, So the || j >= 120 checks and is false because its  it hasn't looped or counted yet.
So it doesn't loop, and it rolls through this function setting the Bool _lock_actors to true. So far Hunky Dorey, but let say the player after closing the menu on Lydia(Lydia is beginning to go Paf by now and the _lock_actors bool is true) 
The player then turns to Serana and opens Paf Menu on her, selecting Add Actor. Well Add Actor also runs WaitLockedActors() and the the primary condition _lock_actors is True now.
This causes the While Loop to fire up.
Question? How long does it take Lydia to finish Paffing and for that Bool _lock_actors to false again? If 120 seconds or longer it wouldn't matter because the || >= 120 will indefinitly keep that While loop whirling right on around until something breaks! Be your save file or Paf functionality.

Placing toilets also has own version of WaitLockedToilets() that's identical in structure. 
Long story short. the >= bit should be a <(less than) instead, as in it should only loop While j < 120 seconds, assumeing the bool was even false. Then it safely stops looping upon 120 seconds went by.
I have also taken note this has been persistent bug for many years now, as I have  a BU 3.0 version of Paf that's also has this condition written as is, and I presume even early versions as well! LOL!

int function WaitLockedActors()  ;WaitLockedToilets is identical in stucture, but a seperate function found on Toilet Quest script
    int j = 0;
    while(_lock_actors || j >= 120)
        j += 1
        Utility.Wait(1)
    endWhile    
    if (j == 120)
        _lock_toilets = false
        return -1        
    endif    
    _lock_toilets = true
    return 0
endfunction

The WaitLockedActors, and  WaitLockedToilets funcs are only for Player convenience when selecting an option in the Spell or Paf Menu, whichever you use. As in if Paf has other shit running in the background of witch should be of concern that your selected Option Shouldn't be running along side it, then WaitLockedActors() is supposed to only loop for 120 seconds max then return, else if the primary bool would of gotten false before 120 seconds then your selected Option would happen with no problemo!

How many Times have you placed a Toilet and it didn't place immediately?  Note here if a tracked actor is Pathing to a tiolet and you at the same time trying to Place a Toilet. I haven't tested this one fully, but as stated above had to reload a save because things broke here!
I patched my copy, by just ;ticking off the function call all together for both WaitLockedActors and WaitLockedToilets funcs so as they never get called, and the only two functions that may have called them added condion: if _lock_actors, return, else _lock_actors = true , good to go!

e.g: Note Edited by DG. and also note the ; means Payrus will ignore everything after..
   ;in this example their is no player convenience dynamic wait time, If shit can't run return the damn thing I'll try again later!

function AddActor(Actor a_actor)
    if  _lock_actors                 ;(WaitLockedActors() == -1)                Edited by DG
        PAF_MainQuest.DisplayMessage("PAF: Could not process actor") ;  Maybee: ("Serana is constipated and cannot shit right now, even if she tried!")  '-' DG
        return
    endif  ;if it didn't return above then we're good to go!, DG
    _lock_actors = True                       ; Added by DG
    int i = IsTrackedActor(a_actor)
    if (i != -1)
        RemoveActor(i)
    else
        if (_actor_index <= MAX_ACTOR_COUNT - 1)
            PAF_TrackedActors[_actor_index] = a_actor
            NPC_PeeState[_actor_index] = 0
            NPC_PoopState[_actor_index] = 0
            NPC_DirtState[_actor_index] = 0
            NPC_last_pee[_actor_index] = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
            NPC_last_poop[_actor_index] = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
            _actor_index += 1
            PAF_MainQuest.DisplayMessage("PAF: Adding actor")
        else
            PAF_MainQuest.DisplayMessage("PAF: You cannot track more actors! Please release someone...")
        endif
    endif
    _lock_actors = false
endfunction

If anybody rather run WaitLockedActors, and WaitLockedToilets funcs

they really need adjusted, Change the OR to an AND and change >= to <. so as they look like 

int function WaitLockedActors()     ;WaitLockedToilets  should be identical
    int j = 0;
    while ( _lock_actors && j < 120 )  ;idea is to loop wait if locked actors is true, but only for 120 seconds! this runs an AND so both gotta be true to loop
        j += 1
        Utility.Wait(1)
    endWhile    
    if (j == 120)
        _lock_toilets = false
        return -1        
    endif    
    _lock_toilets = true
    return 0
endfunction

Edited by Dg75

Just to add a little more about my above post! This is a great mod! I have always enjoyed it!

I've been using Pee and Fart for years, and I really just now ran into this bug. It don't think the bug can happen and you not know something is wrong, because Functionality will break.

So if your on an unpatched paf don't ignore something not working correctly, like if you place a toilet and it never places. Don't just walk away say the heck with it, because 

chances are you may have the stuck loop! So you can always test it by placing a Toilet, and taking note that your followers are paffing regularly like they should, or can try

add/remove an actor. As long as you have functionality you are fine! Placing a Toilet that doesn't immediately spawn, but does spawn is normal, just means that buggy wait loop completed. Just remember as with any mod, if it something didn't work like it was supposed to, DON'T IGNORE IT!

You may have to reload that same save and wait a game hour or longer and test again. If still broken I would recommend reloading prior saves until not broken.

On 8/27/2023 at 7:38 PM, etwas123 said:

Mine keeps saying that DD is not installed. 

Latest version of DD has functions  ;ticked out.  so nothing is found. Probably something Trognog is looking into for next update.

You could add your own check to Paf's DDscript, easy enough if you know how to compile.

just  a simple matter utilizing Pafs PlayerAlias script to add OnPlayerLoadGame() event and have check if Keywords zad_DeviousPlug, 

and zad_Lockable are loaded via Skse's Keyword.GetKeyword(KW) . Then send those Keywords to Paf DD Script for storage and usage.

would have create two Keyword vars within PAFDDscripts white space and recieving function to fill them. Gets them one time per load game.

Then I would probably use GetWornForm() functions to check Player/NPC worn and if HasKeyword any of the ones PAFDDscript checks on

Then Got DD...

example:  in Paf's DDscript 

Keyword PDevise
Keyword LDevise

Function Check_Keyword_DD(Keyword P = None, Keyword L = None)  ;this will fill every playerload game from PAF_PlayerAliasScript
    PDevise = P
    LDevise = L
EndFunction

;0x00040000 slot 48 Anal plug
;0x00010000 slot 46 Armbinder
;0x00080000) slot 49 Chasity Belt

Bool Function CheckWorn(Actor a_actor, Int Slot = 0, Int KWType = 0)   ;KWType 1 is a Plug devise, 2 other lockable device, 2 may work for a plug untested
    Keyword DDKW
    if  KWType == 1
        if  !PDevise
            Return False
        endif
        DDKW = PDevise
    else
        if  !LDevise
            Return False
        endif
        DDKW = LDevise
    endif        
    Return (a_actor && (a_actor.GetWornForm(Slot) as Armor).HasKeyword(DDKW))
EndFunction

bool function HasArmbinder(Actor a_actor)  ;this would call from like Poop(when PC/npc is pooping or whatever, to check if has DD and can wipe or not!)
    ;if (DD != none)  Ignore anything that is marked with ;
    ;    return (DD as zadLibs).GetWornDevice(a_actor, (DD as zadLibs).zad_DeviousArmbinder) != none
    ;endif
    ;return false
    Return (CheckWorn(a_actor, 0x00010000, 2)) 
endFunction

so and so on, have a func to check for belt slot 49, or plug slot 48

Edited by Dg75
On 12/11/2023 at 1:44 PM, Not a prisoner said:

If you have a lot of mods, try loading your game with PAF disabled. Get your mods all loaded and ready top go, then save and quit. Then enable PAF and reload.

I've found that with a heavy load order, PAF often fails to load properly.

hi thanks for taking time to reply my friend. you where absolutely correct  it was because my load order was very heavy. I was able to get around it by installing menu maid 2. i was over the mcm limit and by using this mod i could just search it up ?

17 hours ago, Gunslinger0988 said:

hi thanks for taking time to reply my friend. you where absolutely correct  it was because my load order was very heavy. I was able to get around it by installing menu maid 2. i was over the mcm limit and by using this mod i could just search it up ?

Glad you got it sorted.

It does seem quite random. I've just started a new game with +2k mods, and PAF is loaded up and running great so far (about a week of Skyrim time). Before this though I did find that loading up a new game with PAF disabled, and then enabling it once all my mods were up and running, did work pretty well.

I use MenuMaid as well, it's very good. It's great being able to hide all those "set and forget" mods from the MCM and only leave those ones that I still access in a playthrough.  Occasionally my MCM does get screwed up, but MenuMaid's debug and maintenance tab has always fixed that very well.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a problem with the behavior file. At random, when i enter new cells, my character's health, stamina and magicka, keep changing at random for no reason, not even status effects show anything. Could it be a incompatibility with another mod? I found the error after disabling the mod's files one by one.

14 hours ago, ThOrVaLd said:

There's a problem with the behavior file. At random, when i enter new cells, my character's health, stamina and magicka, keep changing at random for no reason, not even status effects show anything. Could it be a incompatibility with another mod? I found the error after disabling the mod's files one by one.

I use nemesis btw

8 hours ago, 117xxx said:

When pee or poop,many animathion especially ZAZ animation don't work.
Toliet can not be put
No pee squirt when peeing 

When disable the dirty it still says you don't have toliet paper

Did you run nemesis or FNIS?