Suggestions:

• More Kinks (and the existing kinks don't quite do what they say :( )
  • Option to try to 'hold it' (like if you're in a city and need to go urgently, perhaps with some penalty)
  • Undress animations should be skipped (if enabled) if you're already undressed

Issues:

• Sometimes followers urinate continuously, you can temporarily fix it if you have "Follow Me For Sex" and order them to pee but it comes back later.
  • Sometimes followers will decide to relieve themselves in the middle of a sex animation which breaks things.   Should be some way to check if the actor is busy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 11:19 AM, poplan said:

Suggestions:

• More Kinks (and the existing kinks don't quite do what they say :( )
  • Option to try to 'hold it' (like if you're in a city and need to go urgently, perhaps with some penalty)
  • Undress animations should be skipped (if enabled) if you're already undressed

Issues:

• Sometimes followers urinate continuously, you can temporarily fix it if you have "Follow Me For Sex" and order them to pee but it comes back later.
  • Sometimes followers will decide to relieve themselves in the middle of a sex animation which breaks things.   Should be some way to check if the actor is busy?

In order to fully realize new kinks or get current ones to work as they are described, new animation files would have to be written. I do like the other suggestions though, should be similar to type of debuffs that CPU uses for MiniNeeds. If you can do without the kinks and placeable toilets, I would recommend it.

@trognog: On another note, the KiC compatibility needs to be redone, as the most recent version of KiC has restructured and rewritten scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

I have all of the required mods installed, but this mod isn't appearing under the Mod Config menu :( 

Is there a specific mod that is known to conflict with it? Is it listed under another mods tab? Am I messing something up? Probably 

Edit: Yes, I did mess up. I forgot to check the PAF box during installation because I didn't realize that was the main mod file. Whoops! 

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the time-based needs don't seem to be working for me... I'm just using this as a needs add-on to make the game/camping experience more realistic and I got tired of her almost crapping her pants twice a day, so I turned it all the way up to 48 hours (which means she should only have to poop every 8 days, right?,) but she still needs to go twice a day.  Maybe I have another mod affecting it?  I don't know.

On 12/12/2018 at 8:45 AM, rabidhamster87 said:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the time-based needs don't seem to be working for me... I'm just using this as a needs add-on to make the game/camping experience more realistic and I got tired of her almost crapping her pants twice a day, so I turned it all the way up to 48 hours (which means she should only have to poop every 8 days, right?,) but she still needs to go twice a day.  Maybe I have another mod affecting it?  I don't know.

It is possible, yes. Are you also using iNeed or RND, and do you have the associated patch for it if you are? If you use either of these needs mods and their associated compatibility patch, the timer won't mean a whole lot. With these, you will pee and crap 2-3 hours after drinking and eating, respectively. If you want to go off PAF's timer, you need to omit the compatibility patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for the mod. I really like it.

I am running in real script problem. Gwen must wear belt with anal plug (DD cursed collar adventure). No way to poo. She survives by Dragonborn magic :D

The issue is :

Must poo Message appears. Normal animation (walk, run,fight) stops. Then the „can not poo“ message appears. When Gwen is in combat mode she is not able to use her weapon or cast spells. I have to change weapon before Gwen use one again. Getting the message during swimming, cause to switch from swimming animation to walk :D Due it it happens quite often, I had to deactivate the mod.

Now I am guessing:

Script finds max value in bowel. Call forced poo. Start animation. Check finds locked anal plug. Cancel poo. Display desperate message. Repeat check bowel.

It will be a pleasure to sent a log when somebody tell me how to produce one. Preferred a log limited to this mod. :D

For some reason bodyslide for the diapers don't work for me, no matter what I do, they always have clipping issues with my character and other clothing/armor. 

It would help to know for which body the original diapers are. As far as I know even CBBE has two different a least.

Do not get me wrong. It is perfect to convert them to personal favourit. If I do not know the start body.....

First and most important. I appreciate your mod and like it. I any other case I would not write annoying text. Can you judge it as constructive criticism, please?

I post this in forum to get more helpful comments. DO NOT TROLL! I mean it! :D

I played quite a time with this mod. And I state: Good in 10 of 10 cases. To be great it could be improved.

Why the Dragon do not empty bowels and bladder at the same time if needed by default?

Why they are no info messages before the need is very high? I do not want not press N every 10 minutes. Do not overburden me, please. A message 10 realtime minutes before forced release is enough. Then I have plenty of time to find a private place (if I want to. :D)

Besides these easy design (in my opinion) suggestions I do have some issues in script design. I do not know if anything of my suggestion is even possible.

Why does it take ages before the Dragonborn ease herself? Is it not possible to stop any script and movement immediately after the “pee” command? Also block any keyboard input. I image: this will speed a lot.

Same for cleaning. Eased and the it take 10 (realtime) sec before the Dragonborn is clean (even without animation). Don get my wrong 10 sec is nothing in RL but an age during playing.

I like the animations. Really! Seeing them a 100 times is boring. Is there an option to play with your mod without animation? Ideal world would show any animation once (or a default time) and then just by request. (My holy and divined opinion)

Diaper: I really like the idea to put the great and mighty Dragonborn I a diaper. I was able to convert the diaper to actual CBBE body. It works well in case no devious devices (DD) are used.

Another thing is using the diaper as outfit. At the moment I am forced to be nearly naked with a diaper. I guess reason to wear a forced diaper is: Do not litter the streets. Being as good as naked will upset the lawful citizen :D. Is it not possible to use it in the same way as DD use the chastity belts? Not in the same slot, of course. Ideal world has layers: plug(s), chastity belt, diaper, outfit. Perhaps add a forced amulet saying: This subject littered the streets (cause price/speechcraft reduction).

• 3 weeks later...

The mod itself is good so far just the diapers seem to be "not well integrated".

1st. Basicly the diaper kinda dosent fit the body and clips.

2nd. It would be nice if i could hide the diaper that I equiped under my armor. If you get a forced  diaper as a punishment, beeing naked except the diaper seems a solid punishment but if I equip one by myself i would love to hide it under my armor. Like uneqip armor and i can see it, and reequip armor its hidden.

If this could be done this mod is going to be a solid 10/10 imo.

On 1/16/2019 at 8:27 AM, Relomag said:

The mod itself is good so far just the diapers seem to be "not well integrated".

1st. Basicly the diaper kinda dosent fit the body and clips.

2nd. It would be nice if i could hide the diaper that I equiped under my armor. If you get a forced  diaper as a punishment, beeing naked except the diaper seems a solid punishment but if I equip one by myself i would love to hide it under my armor. Like uneqip armor and i can see it, and reequip armor its hidden.

If this could be done this mod is going to be a solid 10/10 imo.

Hmm, I have been looking for a decent replacement for the diaper myself, but haven't found anything that looks immersive yet. 

As for hiding the diaper, you can already do that (kinda) if you use Devious Devices. DD has a function called "Devices Underneath" and hides devices in certain body slots when the main body armor slot is in use. The diaper occupies slot 52, which is the same slot used by chastity belts. PaF also has DD support, so there's that.

20 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Hmm, I have been looking for a decent replacement for the diaper myself, but haven't found anything that looks immersive yet. 

As for hiding the diaper, you can already do that (kinda) if you use Devious Devices. DD has a function called "Devices Underneath" and hides devices in certain body slots when the main body armor slot is in use. The diaper occupies slot 52, which is the same slot used by chastity belts. PaF also has DD support, so there's that.

But the problem is that the Diaper overrides slot 32 so thats why your armor gets unequped while wearing it. The diaper itself is set on slot 52 but on that diapermesh is also a body that uses slot 32 thats why your armor gets uneqiped. So the diapermesh uses slot 32 and 52 while in the mod its set on 52. I tryed to edit it a bit to make it more suitable for my interests but failed miserably. I Kinda dont want to install DD but i think im gonna give it a try then and see if that works.

Update: It dosent work.

3 hours ago, Relomag said:

But the problem is that the Diaper overrides slot 32 so thats why your armor gets unequped while wearing it. The diaper itself is set on slot 52 but on that diapermesh is also a body that uses slot 32 thats why your armor gets uneqiped. So the diapermesh uses slot 32 and 52 while in the mod its set on 52. I tryed to edit it a bit to make it more suitable for my interests but failed miserably. I Kinda dont want to install DD but i think im gonna give it a try then and see if that works.

Update: It dosent work.

Hmm, like I said, I'm looking for immersive or semi-immersive replacement meshes/textures. The diaper model/meshes/textures for PaF comes from Diaper Lovers of Skyrim by Lucia1, and monitoring that mod I found that they have a cloth diaper model added as part of the mod. I'll send a message to Lucia1 and trognog concerning this, and experiment a bit with it myself. I help trognog spitball different ideas and things to try for PaF, but nothing is definitive until he makes actual changes himself.

Hi,

This is my first time with this mods and i don´t know if i had the mod installe right.

I downlad the mod and requirements install it with NMM, but it doesn´t work. Can someone help me because explain me what i made wrong ?

And is here who can explain it me in German.

Greeting Nobody

10 hours ago, Nobody112 said:

Hi,

This is my first time with this mods and i don´t know if i had the mod installe right.

I downlad the mod and requirements install it with NMM, but it doesn´t work. Can someone help me because explain me what i made wrong ?

And is here who can explain it me in German. 

Greeting Nobody

I am German ?. Send me PM with more details. Do you have the MCM entry, for example?

Statement: "Do not work" give other guys no real hint and is not a good base for getting support. In 9,5/10 you will never get an answer.

• 1 month later...

Having issues with keeping my peeing and pooping seperate.  I know I am only tapping the action key (not holding for 1+ second) but every time I pee I end up pooping also (even at the lowest stage for both).  I have the sex settings disabled, Auto leak disabled, Crime disabled (I AM POOPING IN THE WOODS Mr. Imperial Soldier), etc.  The only thing else I can think of that may be a factor is remapping my action key (I use Real Needs and Dieseses and B is mapped to Drink from River).  I have tried RALT and NP- Keys.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

All my stuff is up to date (skse, other mods).

4 hours ago, llddb said:

Having issues with keeping my peeing and pooping seperate.  I know I am only tapping the action key (not holding for 1+ second) but every time I pee I end up pooping also (even at the lowest stage for both).  I have the sex settings disabled, Auto leak disabled, Crime disabled (I AM POOPING IN THE WOODS Mr. Imperial Soldier), etc.  The only thing else I can think of that may be a factor is remapping my action key (I use Real Needs and Dieseses and B is mapped to Drink from River).  I have tried RALT and NP- Keys.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

All my stuff is up to date (skse, other mods).

The action key, regardless of what you assign it to, is always sensitive to how it's pressed, and will more often then not do both at once. Better to use the menu key and select your action then the actual action key.

9 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

The action key, regardless of what you assign it to, is always sensitive to how it's pressed, and will more often then not do both at once. Better to use the menu key and select your action then the actual action key.

I did not know that was a thing, I never used the menu key.  I will take a look at it the next time I am in game.  Thanks a Bunch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...