• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, Toolazytoname said:

So how can I enable diapers. I was once able to enable the diaper stuff but now I have no idea how to. Please help.

Diapers are always enabled. You just have to craft it at the tanning rack.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2019 at 1:31 AM, Goggsinton said:

Okay so i got the animations and everything working, but one thing i don't have working or know if works is the pee/poop in mouth kink, the game just carries on and i still yet to pee in Lydia's mouth! :P  Any help for me?

You have to mark her as target. You can do that with the menu, you just have to target her when opening it. It might take a few seconds until the animation is started.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:34 PM, Cristhalion said:

Any chance of doing a conversion for SL Light so this mod will work in VR?  Cheers!

I do have a headset but haven't tried the VR version of Skyrim yet. It will probably require a new control scheme at least. Will probably check it out at some point, but that could take a while.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:25 AM, sallygurl said:

Can you enable the ability to poop while in chastity?  If you aren't plugged that is. ;)

Maybe. I want to overhaul the DD integration. I believe there is a different device which is open on the back. That might allow you to poop already, but I haven't checked if that is working right know. Haven't touched the DD integration since the SE version of the mod.

I love this mod, and everything seems to working absolutely fine... except puddles. A little minor bug, probably something on my end, but no puddles appear. I don't run any mods that deal with peeing other than this mod, as well as ZAZ animation pack and sexlab. Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, DrakkenAmore said:

I love this mod, and everything seems to working absolutely fine... except puddles. A little minor bug, probably something on my end, but no puddles appear. I don't run any mods that deal with peeing other than this mod, as well as ZAZ animation pack and sexlab. Am I missing something?

Hm, strange. Never had problems with those. They might not show up depending on the surface. They basically use the same mechanisms as blood splatter. I believe I used a texture from ZAZ, but I am not 100% sure. I currently use ZAZ 8 SE Rev 2 and they show up in my game. There is an option to deactivate puddles, maybe that is toggled? If not, you could try to activate/deactivate the option or resetting the mod. Otherwise I have no immediate idea what could be the cause.

On 8/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, trognog said:

Hm, strange. Never had problems with those. They might not show up depending on the surface. They basically use the same mechanisms as blood splatter. I believe I used a texture from ZAZ, but I am not 100% sure. I currently use ZAZ 8 SE Rev 2 and they show up in my game. There is an option to deactivate puddles, maybe that is toggled? If not, you could try to activate/deactivate the option or resetting the mod. Otherwise I have no immediate idea what could be the cause.

Alright thanks for the tips, I'll try them all. I have Zaz animation pack, I believe the same one you just said, so I'll try resetting the mod and toggling the option! (I have it set so puddles should show, but well XD mistakes happen)

Which reminds me of another possible bug. I have it set so peeing in public is legal, but if I wet myself in public it's classed as a crime. Why is that? I can pee in public, literally in front of guards absolutely fine, but if I wet myself anywhere near people guards arrest me (and because I have no crime option set it doesn't even set a bounty I can pay off, my only options are jail or run away).

On 7/30/2019 at 12:31 AM, Goggsinton said:

Okay so i got the animations and everything working, but one thing i don't have working or know if works is the pee/poop in mouth kink, the game just carries on and i still yet to pee in Lydia's mouth! :P  Any help for me?

I believe you have to set Lydia as a target. Not quite sure what it's called, but set the PAF menu to the shout button, press it and open it, then press Set NPC I think and it'll set her as a target, then obviously go into kinks, and press "Pee in Mouth" while aiming at Lydia (works best if you're close and can already talk to her)

I am having an issue where the mod doesn't work - it shows in MCM, but none of the keys nor the spells work. The MCM menu does not add spells to my inventory.

Is there a conflict with another mod perhaps?

1 hour ago, kickman1227 said:

So I have all of the requirements installed and enabled but when I go into the mod configuriation the mod does not show up please help I also used vortex for the installation

Make sure you checked PAF at the fomod screen, the screen where you also choose addons.

14 hours ago, Nameraca said:

I am having an issue where the mod doesn't work - it shows in MCM, but none of the keys nor the spells work. The MCM menu does not add spells to my inventory.

Is there a conflict with another mod perhaps?

Make sure you checked PAF at the fomod screen, the screen where you also choose addons.

So I checked the box on installation and the items show up in crafting and stuff but the mod still does not show up in mod config and I cannot get to the mod menu or perform any of the mods actions

Great mod. Thank you for porting it SSE for us lazy folk. I have been testing it extensively along other mods and a couple things i have noticed that have caused me concern are that the dirty effect seems to remove tattoos / body paints. Cleaning the character (via TP or Swimming) doesnt seem to return them either. I actually have to open Racemenu and reapply all my tattoos again. Do you think i could fix this by loading any tattoo / overlays AFTER this mod?

Also i have noticed under some circumstances that peeing animations persist after the animation has completed. I ran all around Whiterun peeing on everything for hours. Lol. I noticed that usually if i play another peeing animation a few times, it works itself out though. ?

any idea about how to fix the tattoo / overlay problem would be great though!

On 8/17/2019 at 5:26 AM, spammertonsmith said:

Great mod. Thank you for porting it SSE for us lazy folk. I have been testing it extensively along other mods and a couple things i have noticed that have caused me concern are that the dirty effect seems to remove tattoos / body paints. Cleaning the character (via TP or Swimming) doesnt seem to return them either. I actually have to open Racemenu and reapply all my tattoos again. Do you think i could fix this by loading any tattoo / overlays AFTER this mod?

Also i have noticed under some circumstances that peeing animations persist after the animation has completed. I ran all around Whiterun peeing on everything for hours. Lol. I noticed that usually if i play another peeing animation a few times, it works itself out though. ?

any idea about how to fix the tattoo / overlay problem would be great though!

heh, yes sometime the pee animation (which is an equipped item) fails to get removed. Peeing again should fix the issue in most cases. Haven't found anything that could cause this as of yet. I might add an additional check that would remove the tinkle effect if no animation is playing.

As for slavetats I just used some specific slots for the dirt overlays. If you have dirt applied you can look it up in the slavetats menu. If you have a tattoo in that slot it will get removed. If you have another slot free it should work. Maybe I could tweak it a bit that applied tattoos get reapplied at least.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

im having the exact same issues nothing is working

On 8/11/2019 at 12:47 PM, kickman1227 said:

So I checked the box on installation and the items show up in crafting and stuff but the mod still does not show up in mod config and I cannot get to the mod menu or perform any of the mods actions

Try installing it manually. It's not set up quite right for a mod manager.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running into an issue where everything is working except for the kink animations. The PC and the NPC selected get undressed and then stand in place. I ran FNIS generate for users, and the other animations in the mod work correctly. I have all the required mods as well. The animations seem to be the only issue, the sound play and the PC starts peeing when the notification pops up. Any help?