On 4/20/2020 at 4:34 PM, Goddess_moka said:

so could you make a patch or compatibility with cursed loot or other mods that get you to be forced into BDSM so that the Outfits can be found/ slash be forced to put them on.

Ask Kimy, she might be willing to include it.  Not sure if she knows about this mod (she probably does).

3 hours ago, slvsaris said:

You say the top one (the one with no text) is the new version, but the top one is the old pony version, at least for me.  The second one, the entry with the text, is the correct version.

Thanks for pointing it out!

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

download.jpg.7b79b278ed43bd849862bbe68deada0a.jpg

Lol, which one do i need? (Oh i see changelog, top one). Would still be better to have real names.

Edit: No the 2.0 is actually bottom one.

I wish I could put names on it, but unfortunately linking to an external site won't let me.

35 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

i would absolutely love it, if this mod would make you get that items through a quest, maybe get locked in or smth ;)

I'd love to be able to make a quest or something, but I have never made such a thing, and I'm a bit intimidated in trying.
There's just so much you need to do to make a working quest!

14 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

I'd love to be able to make a quest or something, but I have never made such a thing, and I'm a bit intimidated in trying.
There's just so much you need to do to make a working quest!

It depends on what you have in mind for a quest. On the CK wiki there is a simple fetch item X quest. Something like that can be made easily in an hour or so.

As soon as you are using scenes the complexity and above all testing time increases quite a lot.

You should start with ideas and start small. And don't be afraid to ask for tips and idea's. That's the community part of LL :)

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

It depends on what you have in mind for a quest. On the CK wiki there is a simple fetch item X quest. Something like that can be made easily in an hour or so.

As soon as you are using scenes the complexity and above all testing time increases quite a lot.

You should start with ideas and start small. And don't be afraid to ask for tips and idea's. That's the community part of LL :)

I appreciate that.

I might consider doing something like that in a private mod of mine first, then implement it here when I have more confidence!

8 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

I appreciate that.

I might consider doing something like that in a private mod of mine first, then implement it here when I have more confidence!

That will be best I think. I also made numerous (half finished) personal mods to learn building, scripting and questing before posting anything online. I can highly recommend the video tutorial series of DarkFox127 on Youtube.

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

That will be best I think. I also made numerous (half finished) personal mods to learn building, scripting and questing before posting anything online. I can highly recommend the video tutorial series of DarkFox127 on Youtube.

I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

are u able to add all the "outfits" at one, or do u have to add them 1 by 1?

If you use Additemmenu you can do both, if that's what you're asking.

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to ask for more details in what you're asking.

16 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

If you use Additemmenu you can do both, if that's what you're asking.

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to ask for more details in what you're asking.

well i use console, and in the old mod u could add a crate with all the outits in it with command if i remember wright, does that exist here too?

5 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

well i use console, and in the old mod u could add a crate with all the outits in it with command if i remember wright, does that exist here too?

It isn't a bad idea.

I'll consider adding it in the next update.

1 hour ago, Apocolototh said:

Hmm, for some reason, some of them are invisible on the character(but show up in menu). 
d.va is invis while symmetra shows up.
Any other people who had that problem, or an idea for a fix?
I tried an old version ( 1.3.b ) i have. dva works there.

That's odd.

I suggest replacing the meshes with that old version and see what happens.

I'll look into it on my end and see what's up.

1 hour ago, DragonFly23 said:

Since I use ModOrganizer as my mod menu, I overwritten the old version with the new version to fix that problem

Ok. I don't use MO, so I was thinking you'd be doing it manually.

But make sure you don't overwrite the .esp file, otherwise you're back to the old version.\

If you have, then manually replace the .esp file with the newer version.

6 hours ago, DragonFly23 said:

ModOrganizer will overwrite the esp if they're the same name. 

That can be problematic if you're overwriting a newer mod with an older mod.

Sometimes it's best to manually do that sort of stuff.

I can confirm the D.Va full suit is invisible. (and i didn't test them all)

Also normally you'll want to tick off old versions of mods so they won't even try to overwrite. I don't have the old one installed even, still MO would handle overwriting so well it's not worth worrying about. You can just re-arrange mods in the install list to determine their overwrite order.

Edit: It seems about half of all items are invisible in menus and worn.

And while EDI suit worked, the Devious Body Alteration removed it (because of altered feet). Might be missing zad_DeviousBoots or something like that keyword if it's a suit that covers all slots.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I can confirm the D.Va full suit is invisible. (and i didn't test them all)

Also normally you'll want to tick off old versions of mods so they won't even try to overwrite. I don't have the old one installed even, still MO would handle overwriting so well it's not worth worrying about. You can just re-arrange mods in the install list to determine their overwrite order.

Edit: It seems about half of all items are invisible in menus and worn.

And while EDI suit worked, the Devious Body Alteration removed it (because of altered feet). Might be missing zad_DeviousBoots or something like that keyword if it's a suit that covers all slots.

I'll  look into this ASAP.