Good day! Here I sit and translate your mod - there are meshes and textures of characters from "Resident Evil", but they are not in .esp file. What's that supposed to mean? If they are excluded from the mod, why leave meshes? (Sorry, bad English...)

1 hour ago, MaykeReR said:

Good day! Here I sit and translate your mod - there are meshes and textures of characters from "Resident Evil", but they are not in .esp file. What's that supposed to mean? If they are excluded from the mod, why leave meshes? (Sorry, bad English...)

Is there? I must've overlooked something.

I'll have a looksie at a later date, cause I'm currently unable to make any changes to the mod. I'm moving tomorrow, and it's gonna be a while before everything's up and running at the new place.

12 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Is there? I must've overlooked something.

I'll have a looksie at a later date, cause I'm currently unable to make any changes to the mod. I'm moving tomorrow, and it's gonna be a while before everything's up and running at the new place.

Good, thanks for such a quick response.

P.S. I also noticed problems with the boots of the Harley Quinn bodysuit. Perhaps such a problem only with me, I do not know. The upper part of the boot simply “runs” behind the hero, or rather - “stretches”. Sorry, I can not provide a screenshot, because I don't know when I will start playing the game with DD mods.

Also, the plugs vibrate incorrectly, if they should vibrate at all. They only occasionally beat the hero with a shock.

On 7/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, MaykeReR said:

Good, thanks for such a quick response.

P.S. I also noticed problems with the boots of the Harley Quinn bodysuit. Perhaps such a problem only with me, I do not know. The upper part of the boot simply “runs” behind the hero, or rather - “stretches”. Sorry, I can not provide a screenshot, because I don't know when I will start playing the game with DD mods.

Also, the plugs vibrate incorrectly, if they should vibrate at all. They only occasionally beat the hero with a shock.

I've had a look at the RE meshes + textures, and I remembered that they were part of the original mod, but I didn't add them, cause I didn't really like them, so I never implemented them. They're there just because I wanted to keep all the stuff from the old mod in one place.

The Harley Quinn bodysuit has the same problem with me, but there's not much I can do about it. The boots are probably supposed to be like that, but I'm only guessing here.

I couldn't find anything regarding the shocking plugs. Can you please tell me which suit is causing the problem?

I'm sorry, but no. Since I can't play Skyrim (a lot of cases). I have notified you of my memory, and if it doesn't change me, then most of the costumes, if not all. I don't want to distract you from business and add them more. Thanks ?

And again, good day. I checked the costumes and I can say - I was wrong about the effect of shock. But! As it turned out, there is no vibration effect at all in any suit. Despite the fact that in DDI the interval is 1.0, and the vibration is 90.0.

1 hour ago, MaykeReR said:

And again, good day. I checked the costumes and I can say - I was wrong about the effect of shock. But! As it turned out, there is no vibration effect at all in any suit. Despite the fact that in DDI the interval is 1.0, and the vibration is 90.0. 

Piercings can cause vibrations and shocking effects, so it could be one of them.

10 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Piercings can cause vibrations and shocking effects, so it could be one of them.

About the shock effect - this is my mistake. I said without thinking. In the old version of the "Rubber Masks", the plugs of the suits vibrated, but in your mod - no. Was this what you thought? Do I need to equip the piercing so that everything is fine? I don't think so.

Just now, MaykeReR said:

About the shock effect - this is my mistake. I said without thinking. In the old version of the "Rubber Masks", the plugs of the suits vibrated, but in your mod - no. Was this what you thought? Do I need to equip the piercing so that everything is fine? I don't think so.

I meant that your character may have the piercings equipped, which in turn causes vibrations and or could shock your character, which would cause the effects you mentioned before while a suit is equipped.

6 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

I meant that your character may have the piercings equipped, which in turn causes vibrations and or could shock your character, which would cause the effects you mentioned before while a suit is equipped.

Thank you. But anyway, this does not solve the problem of the vibration of suits plugs.

2 hours ago, MaykeReR said:

Thank you. But anyway, this does not solve the problem of the vibration of suits plugs. 

Well it's either that, or you have something else equipped that is causing vibrations/shocking.  My mod doesn't have it, and I don't plan to add that. That's all there is to it.

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NightHysteria said:

Can you add a Samus Aran zero suit skin ?

sorry for my English

I'd like to do this, but I'd have to ask for permission to use the mod, and I don't feel comfortable asking.

One idea I did have meant that everyone would have to DL the original mod to get it working, and I don't want too many extra requirements for my mod to work.

But I like the idea, nonetheless.

I just don't have any idea of how to implement it.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Vicn released an update for his Zenithar Workshop (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81196 ), and some of the suits seem like fodder for this mod. Specifically, I'm thinking of the Tofu and Hollow Knight gear (well, Hornet anyway).

81196-1551499404-852510248.jpeg

81196-1551499394-498879288.jpeg

I might actually go for this.

Off topic: While I may not be a fan of the difficulty of the game, HK was beautifully created, and made in my home town.

Back on topic: Looks like I have some work to do with a few new additions, including Hornet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...