5 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

EDIT: And done. I uploaded a new file with the folders removed.

ZaZ is still a requirement for my mod. I'm not removing it, and I have no plans to either.

Ah, that's a shame. Thanks for the answer. I think it would be good to put it under requirements in description, though, because this was confusing. Usually what requires DD* doesn't require ZaZ.

2 hours ago, Lowezar said:

Ah, that's a shame. Thanks for the answer. I think it would be good to put it under requirements in description, though, because this was confusing. Usually what requires DD* doesn't require ZaZ.

I thought I did. I'll fix it ASAP.

EDIT: And done.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, DidiDovah said:

the blue boot from harley quinn's arkham knight costum has a small part attached to the pelvis and not the Right Calf (see pictures below) is there anyway you can fix this?

Part1.PNG

Part2.PNG

Alas, no.

I have no experience with modelling.

If someone were to fix this, then I would give them full credit for the fix.

10 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.795eaed1370730713db2eb0a05d06283.pngimage.png.265c7ed7ac6080f53be1b1621d6764c9.png

when i put on masks, my original face parts and hair arent being hidden

what am i doing wrong here?

is there specific mods where this mod needs to be loaded after? ive just been using LOOT to auto sort 

Ok, you've got a slot problem going on.

The masks need to have the head and hair (and 44) slots working properly. Yours don't seem to have the correct slots going.

Have you modified my mod in any way? Can you check to see if the head/hair/slot 44 slots (in the creation kit) are selected? If they are, then there's a conflict elsewhere.

If they aren't, then make sure in both the armoraddon and the _scriptinstance/rendered part, the correct slots are selected.

10 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Ok, you've got a slot problem going on.

The masks need to have the head and hair (and 44) slots working properly. Yours don't seem to have the correct slots going.

Have you modified my mod in any way? Can you check to see if the head/hair/slot 44 slots (in the creation kit) are selected? If they are, then there's a conflict elsewhere.

If they aren't, then make sure in both the armoraddon and the _scriptinstance/rendered part, the correct slots are selected.

reinstallation fixed it, so i deleted my reply

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deathsnam said:

hey i recently downloaded the devious pony masks, but all of them are missing textures in game, i checked outfit studio tho and it found the textures no problem, any idea why it would do this?

It might be a corrupt installation.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

If that doesn't help, then I'm not sure what's causing it.

• 3 weeks later...

How possible is converting models like MrWarfareMachine's Renamon into a suit? I found only a basic SFW model follower out there, so that's a 'market niche' someone with your skills could corner. A mask like your Pony ones would even be 100% more than what's currently out there to my knowledge.

Sorry to come out of the woodwork with a request of all things, I've been using your mod for ages now and I feel kinda bad to unlurk for this.

43 minutes ago, null-08 said:

How possible is converting models like MrWarfareMachine's Renamon into a suit? I found only a basic SFW model follower out there, so that's a 'market niche' someone with your skills could corner. A mask like your Pony ones would even be 100% more than what's currently out there to my knowledge.

Sorry to come out of the woodwork with a request of all things, I've been using your mod for ages now and I feel kinda bad to unlurk for this.

I've never done an actual conversion myself, but if you can share a link to it, I'll have a look and see what I can do.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying my mod.

If you go to FA and add "/view/27796182" to the end it's the link for the 2018 model the creator made. He releases his older models freely as he makes new ones but frankly they've been fantastic for years now so that one's a great example.

Did you ever run into the Blaziken follower mod? That model was his too.

5 hours ago, null-08 said:

If you go to FA and add "/view/27796182" to the end it's the link for the 2018 model the creator made. He releases his older models freely as he makes new ones but frankly they've been fantastic for years now so that one's a great example.

Did you ever run into the Blaziken follower mod? That model was his too.

Sorry to say, but what is FA? I'm pretty sure I don't know the site.

And no, I don't think I have.

When I was looking for the link I ran across another version of the same model that had been set up for use with another program, if you just search 'warfaremachine renamon' it pops up among the results alongside a Gmod enabled version of the same author's 2015 work of the same character. I do hope at least one of them is useful to you!

Edit: I should also mention that you might find more NSFW models visible on that site with an account of your own. Not being a modeller myself I can't guarantee that the one I linked specifically is indeed the full NSFW model, sorry! (as an example, this is the NSFW-SFM 2016 model link - view/21558613/ - probably account gated)

2 hours ago, null-08 said:

When I was looking for the link I ran across another version of the same model that had been set up for use with another program, if you just search 'warfaremachine renamon' it pops up among the results alongside a Gmod enabled version of the same author's 2015 work of the same character. I do hope at least one of them is useful to you!

Edit: I should also mention that you might find more NSFW models visible on that site with an account of your own. Not being a modeller myself I can't guarantee that the one I linked specifically is indeed the full NSFW model, sorry! (as an example, this is the NSFW-SFM 2016 model link - view/21558613/ - probably account gated)

To be honest, I'm not a modeller either.

But it may not be a bad idea for me to look into it, cause I do have a fair few ideas I'd like to add to the mod.

3 hours ago, null-08 said:

I'll keep my fingers crossed! Also it turns out someone named 'Disembowell' made the Blaziken model, I was wrong about that lol

It's far more complicated then I ever thought!

I'm sorry to say, I'm unable to convert them. It's just beyond my skills, let alone my comprehension.

There are people out there who can convert this sort of stuff, but you'd most likely have to pay them to get them converted, something I am not willing to do. (I'm always broke, and the conversion rates are shitty, AUD to USD is bad, imo.)

That's okay, thank you for looking into it! I'm sure someone will be able to port something similar eventually. I read a full Renamon-type race is on the eventual list for Blaze69 to look into one day? Since he was the user who ported the Disembowell Blaziken model onto a regular race with a mask-style head(and fixed up a full suit model), it bodes well that he might be able to fill that niche in the future.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Nexu2 said:

Hey, i woul like to ask is it possible to get an SE version for this?

I can easily convert the meshes to SE, but I wouldn't be able to convert the .esp file since I don't use SE.

If someone wanted to convert it for me, I'd give them full credit for the SE conversion.

• 5 weeks later...