1 hour ago, Hawkhunter347 said:

hey, did you ever fix the invisible masks? because my install isn't displaying Dark Princess Peach or Rouge, of the ones i've tested (Dark Peach, Rouge, Peach, Jasmine, Bella) also Jasmine has a purple texture on the neck, which im assuming is a missing collar, even though i have DD and ZaZ

I haven't actually tested the mod after reinstalling the whole game and switching mod managers, so I'm not sure as of yet.

I will look into it as soon as I can.

On 4/24/2021 at 11:21 AM, Hawkhunter347 said:

hey, did you ever fix the invisible masks? because my install isn't displaying Dark Princess Peach or Rouge, of the ones i've tested (Dark Peach, Rouge, Peach, Jasmine, Bella) also Jasmine has a purple texture on the neck, which im assuming is a missing collar, even though i have DD and ZaZ

Ok, I've finally gotten around to having a looksie, and the only problems I found was missing textures for the Juri mask. Easy fix. I'll get to it soon.

As for the missing meshes, I found nothing that was missing.

It seems that you're missing some meshes and texture files. I suggest redownloading it, and replacing it all manually.

while the masks have shown up besides the Dark Princess Peach one, now when i put on the Rouge mask, then remove it, then try to reequip it, the mask doesn't equip on the character. it has the mark like its equipped in the inventory, but console doesn't detect it under equipment worn and its not visible, nor does the DD lock on menu appear

10 hours ago, Hawkhunter347 said:

while the masks have shown up besides the Dark Princess Peach one, now when i put on the Rouge mask, then remove it, then try to reequip it, the mask doesn't equip on the character. it has the mark like its equipped in the inventory, but console doesn't detect it under equipment worn and its not visible, nor does the DD lock on menu appear

That's a bug from one of the Devious Devices mods.

It is pretty annoying when it happens.

Only thing I can suggest is that you take it slowly after removing a mask so that the scripts can catch up.

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello HyperonicX,

Any plans for an official SE release?

Peace,

M

I don't use SE, so there aren't any plans.

But that's not to say that I can't convert it all to SE. That's easy.

I just have no plans to do so.

Also, because of the AE version, I'm hesitant to actually convert to SE because of how AE has broken many mods.

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, alexsl said:

So sad that this mod doesn't work on SE...i can get it in but a few scrolling through the mask option which most of them doesn't show up result to a CTD.

I don't use SE myself, but it is possible to get it to work on SE.

If you have the right programs, converting it all is pretty easy, including the .esp file and whatnot.

4 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

I don't use SE myself, but it is possible to get it to work on SE.

If you have the right programs, converting it all is pretty easy, including the .esp file and whatnot.

Normaly I think i might have done it properly, I have yet to test it.

Quick question tough, was there no file to build in bodyslide like we usually do when it's a mod when there is outfit ?

26 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Normaly I think i might have done it properly, I have yet to test it.

Quick question tough, was there no file to build in bodyslide like we usually do when it's a mod when there is outfit ?

So I tested it now even after the conversion and using cathedral to fix the texture most of them doesnt up in the game. I was able to see new one but not all of them.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

There is no bodyslide files because there weren't any that came with the meshes, and also I have no idea how to make a bodyslide conversion for anything.

I get it. But for you do you see all the outfit entirely ? Because like I said for me I cant say who doesnt show from memory, i just remember that most of the disney princess doesnt show and bayonetta which i was curious on how she look.

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

I get it. But for you do you see all the outfit entirely ? Because like I said for me I cant say who doesnt show from memory, i just remember that most of the disney princess doesnt show and bayonetta which i was curious on how she look.

Last time I checked in LE, I did see them.

But I haven't used my mod in ages, so I'm gonna have to double-check when I get the chance.

I also have to add some more stuff to it, which I'm working on. Finding already converted models isn't easy.

28 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Last time I checked in LE, I did see them.

But I haven't used my mod in ages, so I'm gonna have to double-check when I get the chance.

I also have to add some more stuff to it, which I'm working on. Finding already converted models isn't easy.

Hi again update on the situation after watching another tutorial which goes a bit further into the conversion from LE to SE I was able to see all the model except for 2 (i should have note who, but I CTD for some reason). I used SSE Nif optimizer to well optimize the model for Special edition. I do love how they look in game, hopefully it doesnt CTD me again.

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

Hi again update on the situation after watching another tutorial which goes a bit further into the conversion from LE to SE I was able to see all the model except for 2 (i should have note who, but I CTD for some reason). I used SSE Nif optimizer to well optimize the model for Special edition. I do love how they look in game, hopefully it doesnt CTD me again.

I just use the SSE optimizer for conversion between SE to LE, and as for the textures, I utilize paint.net to convert the textures.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, asadrill123 said:

It was said that when wearing mask and bodysuit, player couldn't remove mask before removing the bodysuit, but it doesn;t work.

What error do I prob meet?

It's been a while since I've done anything with the mod, so it may be a bit outdated with the framework.

I'll have a general look to see what's going on.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 5:24 AM, asadrill123 said:

It was said that when wearing mask and bodysuit, player couldn't remove mask before removing the bodysuit, but it doesn;t work.

It works in the opposite direction, no?

Back in the days of yore masks blocked suit removal, right?

15 hours ago, NobodyMan22 said:

It works in the opposite direction, no?

Back in the days of yore masks blocked suit removal, right?

Honestly, I can't remember.

I think it only prevents suit removal, but I will need to have a looksie.

• 9 months later...

Hey, I know this a very long shot but I am trying to reinstall this mod onto Skyrim but I can't remember how to do it. I am not very familiar with modding in general but I love this mod in particular and would love to play with it again. Can anyone help me with how I reinstall it or can point me somewhere where I can read how to do it. I tried transferring the files over but they might be out of date now. Is this mod still being supported, thanks :)

1 hour ago, IrisDeveraux said:

Hey, I know this a very long shot but I am trying to reinstall this mod onto Skyrim but I can't remember how to do it. I am not very familiar with modding in general but I love this mod in particular and would love to play with it again. Can anyone help me with how I reinstall it or can point me somewhere where I can read how to do it. I tried transferring the files over but they might be out of date now. Is this mod still being supported, thanks :)

It has been a while since I've updated it, but it's pretty easy to install.

Install Devious Devices and all of its requirements.

Install my mod.

Make sure the .esp file is activated.

Pray it works.

Btw, I haven't updated it for the latest version of DD, but it should still work. If not, let me know and I'll give it an update.

20 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

It has been a while since I've updated it, but it's pretty easy to install.

Install Devious Devices and all of its requirements.

Install my mod.

Make sure the .esp file is activated.

Pray it works.

Btw, I haven't updated it for the latest version of DD, but it should still work. If not, let me know and I'll give it an update.

WOW! I was honestly not expecting a reply haha! Thank you so much! I have been going down a rabbit hole installing all the required mods and it just keeps going and going lol, is the regular version of Skyrim called the Legendary Edition? Also, I have been manually installing these mods cause I don't know how else to do it lol

13 minutes ago, IrisDeveraux said:

WOW! I was honestly not expecting a reply haha! Thank you so much! I have been going down a rabbit hole installing all the required mods and it just keeps going and going lol, is the regular version of Skyrim called the Legendary Edition? Also, I have been manually installing these mods cause I don't know how else to do it lol

I suggest using a mod manager. Mod Organizer 2 is a good one.
That way you can sort your mods out and it doesn't cause any problems.

And yeah, it is the Legendary Edition.

I still haven't upgraded to the Special Edition, because I can't get my mods working properly.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

I suggest using a mod manager. Mod Organizer 2 is a good one.
That way you can sort your mods out and it doesn't cause any problems.

And yeah, it is the Legendary Edition.

I still haven't upgraded to the Special Edition, because I can't get my mods working properly.

I think I almost got it! I just need devious devices expansion and I can't find it :/