- Modified the Tali'zorah Punishment Mask to utilize the hood enchantment instead of just the gag enchantment, and gave it the gas mask breathing enchantment. (Known bug: Will start during the equipping menus. Cannot be rectified.)

Technically you can keep the gas mask enchantment on the _scriptInstance object by creating a new object effect that combines the hood enchantment and the gas mask one, although this makes maintenance a little more irritating.

5 minutes ago, Nothing Doing said:

Technically you can keep the gas mask enchantment on the _scriptInstance object by creating a new object effect that combines the hood enchantment and the gas mask one, although this makes maintenance a little more irritating.

I actually tried that in the past, and actually got nowhere. Doing it the way I have made it simpler for me to utilize.

Anyone else having trouble downloading the ver. 1.4 file from MEGA.NZ?

I can never get past 3% before MEGA fails and retries, and retries, and retries, and retries....

Time of day (to vary the traffic load) doesn't matter; always the same result.

Never had this happen with MEGA before, and successfully downloaded another file a few weeks ago.

Frustrating!!!

15 hours ago, HerewardTheWake said:

Anyone else having trouble downloading the ver. 1.4 file from MEGA.NZ?

I can never get past 3% before MEGA fails and retries, and retries, and retries, and retries....

Time of day (to vary the traffic load) doesn't matter; always the same result.

Never had this happen with MEGA before, and successfully downloaded another file a few weeks ago.

Frustrating!!!

What browser are you trying to download on?

Have you tried downloading it on another browser?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

so could you make a patch or compatibility with cursed loot or other mods that get you to be forced into BDSM so that the Outfits can be found/ slash be forced to put them on.

Creating a patch is possible, however, I still have a ton of work to do on the main mod, and I have little to no motivation at the moment.

I may consider doing this sometime soon.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I've been trying to get the updated device text to work, but TES5Edit crashes when I made attempts.

There's just a lot to do. I have to do it with EVERY mask and suit, and there is a lot of changes I need to do on each. It's insane!

It will be a while longer before any new updates, but when I'm done, I'll upload it immediately.

23 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

There's a guide on the DD Github to walk you through creating new devices https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Creating-a-new-device

And the long, LONG train of error messages upon trying to do anything in CK is telling me I am in way over my head. Great.

22 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I've been trying to get the updated device text to work, but TES5Edit crashes when I made attempts.

There's just a lot to do. I have to do it with EVERY mask and suit, and there is a lot of changes I need to do on each. It's insane!

It will be a while longer before any new updates, but when I'm done, I'll upload it immediately.

Take your time, dude. And thanks.

46 minutes ago, HermausMoron said:

And the long, LONG train of error messages upon trying to do anything in CK is telling me I am in way over my head. Great.

99,9% of the startup warnings can be ignored or are just 'for info'. You can hide these by editing a ini file.

Most of the time the CK does error reporting for actual errors by just crashing ?

Open SkyrimEditor.ini in you Skyrim dir, and search for bBlockMessageBoxes=0 

Change the 0 to 1 and you should be good to go.

You should also enable other masters like mentioned in this guide:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47635

7 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

I don't think you need the CK for this. When I last looked into making my own DDs, the only roadblock I saw when using xEdit was that I couldn't add scripts or properties. At some point between then and now, that ability was added.

I've been looking for mask & playermodel mods, and this mod was the only one I could find that was still available. However, I was wondering, would the mod still work without using the Devious Devices mods in terms of just changing the appearance of characters and not bothering with any of the functionality that those mods bring?

1 hour ago, neoasd said:

I've been looking for mask & playermodel mods, and this mod was the only one I could find that was still available. However, I was wondering, would the mod still work without using the Devious Devices mods in terms of just changing the appearance of characters and not bothering with any of the functionality that those mods bring?

No, it’s just not possible to use the modification because it works on the basis of DD devices.

11 hours ago, neoasd said:

I can give you a link to where I got most of the mods.

Most of them can be found on User619's DeviantArt profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Another quick update: I've done all of the regular suits, but the full suits will require a bit more time, as I feel I have to make custom text for them specifically, since they use the gag mechanics/slots, etc.

Hopefully when I get it all done, then I can finally add the new full suits I plan on adding, and then I can finally release version 2.0!

EDIT: Looks like I won't need to make the custom text. But I will still have to get the fullsuits sorted nonetheless, and that will take time, since there are a fair few of them. (10+)

9 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Another quick update: I've done all of the regular suits, but the full suits will require a bit more time, as I feel I have to make custom text for them specifically, since they use the gag mechanics/slots, etc.

Hopefully when I get it all done, then I can finally add the new full suits I plan on adding, and then I can finally release version 2.0!

EDIT: Looks like I won't need to make the custom text. But I will still have to get the fullsuits sorted nonetheless, and that will take time, since there are a fair few of them. (10+)

Can't wait!

Version 2.0:

- Overhauled the menu options.

- Added 9 new full suits and 2 bodysuits.

Note: New version is the bottom download option.

EDIT: Strange. I thought the top one was the new one. Oh well.

----

On a personal note, I am glad I am finally done with the overhaul!

So much work finally completed!

I feel so much better knowing I don't have to work on that part of the mod anymore!