4 hours ago, IrisDeveraux said:

Nevermind, I got it. The last thing now is how do I get the masks to spawn. I'm guessing there is a specific command but i don't know what it is lol

Just use AddItemMenu to get them.

32 minutes ago, IrisDeveraux said:

Awesome! Oh, not sure if it is just me but the Rouge mask isn't working at all. When I try equipping it the mask doesn't appear.

I'll take a look and see what's going on with it.
It may just be a slot issue.

I've had a look and there's nothing wrong on my end.

But I have been looking into some other problems here and there, and so far I've rectified them, but there is still at least 1 that is eluding me.

I have also added some more bodysuits, and plan on adding some more masks.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, IrisDeveraux said:

Oh nice! Oh okay, is there a new version I need to download then or are you still working on it?

I'm still working on it, but I'm almost done.

I also plan on merging this mod with the Devious Rubber Ponies mod, so you only have 1 mod to download.

But there will be 2 .esp files so people can choose whether to use it or not.

I think I have solved your problem too.
Devious Devices have slot 41 as default in their Device Hider. If you change it to slot 60, then it should free up the slot so the masks will work properly.
Downside is that it will prevent items that use slot 60, so you may have to manually change them via TES5Edit/Creation Kit and the meshes via nifskope.
Edited by HyperonicX

New version uploaded!

2.1 Changelog:

- Added new bodysuits and 3 new masks.

- Fixed the missing textures from the Juri Han mask.

- Merged the Devious Rubber Masks and Devious Rubber Ponies mods into one file. .esp files are separated.

Hello HyperonicX,

I'm glad to see that you are back. I was thinking about this mod recently, that how good the flavor texts were and it would be nice to see something like that again. However there is a major problem - the mod is still only LE. :)

Any chance to advance it to SE?

5 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hello HyperonicX,

I'm glad to see that you are back. I was thinking about this mod recently, that how good the flavor texts were and it would be nice to see something like that again. However there is a major problem - the mod is still only LE. :)

Any chance to advance it to SE?

Until the day I can finally get SE to work for me, this mod is staying LE only.

But it is easy to convert, so there's no real problems there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 11:40 AM, HyperonicX said:

Until the day I can finally get SE to work for me, this mod is staying LE only.

But it is easy to convert, so there's no real problems there.

If there are no problems with conversion, then why don’t you release this version yourself?

P.S. at least I had a lot of problems with the conversion

1 hour ago, Hydragon said:

If there are no problems with conversion, then why don’t you release this version yourself?

P.S. at least I had a lot of problems with the conversion

I won't release a SE version because I don't use SE. I only plan on releasing a SE version when I finally get SE working properly with the mods I want/need to convert over., and that's gonna take a while because there's so much to do and configure, and I'm lazy.

So no SE version any time soon.