Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE

Another quick question, Dwemer Spectres added by SIC seem to have no body- Only floating arms, feet and head. I asked in SIC's thread, the author said it may be due to a "Dynamic Patch". It can't hurt to ask here too, what exactly is that? More importantly how do I detect which one, and how do I fix this? Could BDIC cause this?

6 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

What's this exactly? ^_^''

Bad Dogs Immersive Hentai Creatures. So Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures adds dicks to them, but Immersive Hentai Creatures gives you spells that allow you to summon a particular creature as a follow or to just do the nasty with. I'm only using Hentai Creatures for vanilla creatures because it's the only one that currently works for me. BDIHC won't register Immersive creatures even though I have it installed. It might be because of the version I'm using but I'm not entirely sure. 

Edited by buddyman4925
new info
59 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I've downloaded the latest and I'm trying to get everything working but right now CF + MNC aren't playing nice on SE all by themselves, even without SIC. Looks like a freaking lot of new creatures tho.

Glad to see it's WIP if you need any help testing anything lemme know! I got loads of free time. Sic+BDIC is a must have for my LO, im still using the old immersive creatures but the new one seems to fix alot of stuff and would be exciting to use. I'm unsure on the CF and MNC they work fine for me but im using the last version of MNC that still had CF built in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 7:50 PM, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, sorry guys. I got started, then ran aground getting CF working again. (I still don't have it working properly.) Freakin lot of new creatures in there. I'll get back to it.

Cant wait 4 it... because I cant find old/ working versions of Immersive Creatures for your mod :(

On 11/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, Sylath said:

Cant wait 4 it... because I cant find old/ working versions of Immersive Creatures for your mod :(

I can send you 6.6 Alpha ( old version ) while we wait. I might forget to check back here for a couple days ( been checking regularly every few days ) so message me on Discord @ PurpleSkys#3749, i can prob upload it to mega or google drive just for your download then take it back down :) Thank goodness i keep a spare copy of every mod, too my knowledge it works the same as always, just toggle off Additional spawns and the few old tweaks ( seems 7.1 version fixes alot of that old stuff i haven't tried it myself yet tho since im waiting for the update here) 

On 11/15/2021 at 4:52 AM, PurpleSkys said:

I can send you 6.6 Alpha ( old version ) while we wait. I might forget to check back here for a couple days ( been checking regularly every few days ) so message me on Discord @ PurpleSkys#3749, i can prob upload it to mega or google drive just for your download then take it back down :) Thank goodness i keep a spare copy of every mod, too my knowledge it works the same as always, just toggle off Additional spawns and the few old tweaks ( seems 7.1 version fixes alot of that old stuff i haven't tried it myself yet tho since im waiting for the update here) 

I think this would be of interest not only for me... maybe you should also let a link 2 it here on this thread? But I would also be rly thankful for an working old version of this mod ?

I will send you an invite on Discord anyway...

Edited by Sylath
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 12:39 PM, Sylath said:

I think this would be of interest not only for me... maybe you should also let a link 2 it here on this thread? But I would also be rly thankful for an working old version of this mod ?

I will send you an invite on Discord anyway...

I would also love a link. I can add someone on discord if necessary! Ill pair the last working version of Immersive creatures with the last working version of BDIC and I shant complain

On 12/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, Tifone said:

I would also love a link. I can add someone on discord if necessary! Ill pair the last working version of Immersive creatures with the last working version of BDIC and I shant complain

My discord is above Sorry if it was you and i rejected! I have old immersive and it's still working perfectly fine with current version of bdic :) Anyone here waiting on a update should try Demoniac creatures in the mean time! Adds a mega fuck ton of creatures that are schlonged. Works perfectly beside SIC/bdic too, Bashed patch will sweeten it up a bit but works plenty fine without :D 

• 2 weeks later...