Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE

is the meta.ini file super important....? because i have another mod that had its own installed first.... its the "PC head tracking mod" 

and your meta.ini file is obv different. so..whats the best course of action here..? to replace that mod's meta.ini with yours or leave it be...?

*edit* oh wait i read its for mod organizer? luckily i dont use it so i guess it no matter right?

I've got problems here which I'm hoping aren't being caused by a lack of reading. I've read thread after thread!

Just updated all mods, skse, json etc, etc but ingame I get a message (from MNC) that informs me 'jcontainers is wrong or worse, not installed'. ((Things will be very broken!))

Do I need to backtrack to an older JContainer file, or???

Current JContainers is 4.1.11

Well things get stranger. I reinstalled Creature Framework and Sexlab, checked the load order, and now I get papyrus not installed and a message regarding SexLabUtil.dll being out of date or overwritten.

But it is right there in the skse folder where it should be, as is  json and papyrus etc.

More things are broken each time I test the game but sex animations work, installing sexlab goes through all the correct message and reports it is successfully installed but going to change any setting in the MCM just show istall sexlab as though I never did anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 10:03 PM, Moxxle said:

Canine Glowing Blue/Purple Genitals - Apparently it's just misplaced textures. If the files in "\Data\Textures\MoreNastyCritters\canine\pre blipblap textures" are copied up to "\Data\Textures\MoreNastyCritters\canine", the canines I flagged in a previous post will have properly textured genitals. I don't know what "pre blipblap textures" are, but that's a real folder. I haven't tested exhaustively or changed anything on the spreadsheet, but so far so good.

Life is like a box of Goblins...

I tried to test discrete Goblin types, but .placeatme gives me a seemingly arbitrary number/type, and even when they're created with the same ID and look identical, they may behave differently. Most worked properly except they lose their weapons. Some, however, turned into different types, like from a normal face to Skeletor face, etc. I clicked on those from the console, which gave me a set of three IDs per. I've only tested a handful, but these are the bad Goblins that switch type:

"xxxxxxxx     ID           BaseID

"FF00213C     0011780B     FF00213D

"FF002132     0011786A     FF002133

"FF0020B4     00117ABB     FF0020D1

"FF0020A1     00117ABA     FF0020B1

"FF0020ED     00117B59     FF0020EE

"FF0020EF     00117B5A     FF0020F0

Is that info useful? I didn't highlight anything on the spreadsheet.

Frostbite Spiders - All tested good, all highlighted green.

I do not have a "pre blipblap textures" folder and the junk is still purple do you know where to find them?

On 3/1/2020 at 12:58 AM, Bad Dog said:

Nope. You should believe it. Updating to all the latest versions of everything should fix it.

Seriously, I have the latest version of MNC and its packaged version of CF, but installing BDIC still comes up with the message of 'creature framework has downgraded to an older version. Things will be broken'.

Any idea what else I should update, or if it's a load order issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, ABC, maybe. I looked at it but got distracted before figuring it out.

That CF problem upthread--no one else is seeing this? I think it has to be cruft in your install. Maybe some old CF files snuck into my mod but then other people would see it too.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, lydiaofwhiterun said:

I've also got the CF downgraded message, same as Gadenkerensky. Says its been downgraded to 1.1.0-pre2.

same. + CF endlessly initializing

do you also use the CF provided by MNC SSE?

I'm deactivating BDIC for now

22 hours ago, preserotri said:

same. + CF endlessly initializing

do you also use the CF provided by MNC SSE?

I'm deactivating BDIC for now

Unfortunately, I have the same issue when BDIC is installed.  Without BDIC I do not get that warning and creature frameworks is shown as vers 2.0.0.  With BDIC it downgrades to 1.1.0-pre2. And it never starts.