Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE

On 4/3/2020 at 8:18 PM, preserotri said:

same. + CF endlessly initializing

do you also use the CF provided by MNC SSE?

I'm deactivating BDIC for now

After downloading BDIC  I ended up with 2 versions of CF, 1.1.0 pre2 and 2.0.0 in my mod list (I was already using 2.0.0 from MNC). Disabling 1.1.0 seems to have worked as it's now showing I'm using 2.0.0. It is endlessly initialising but does seem to be functioning correctly.

Just a potential issue, red wolf pup height is modified and I encountered a CTD whenever one would be loaded near me. I reverted the change back to IC default which is 0.7 and the CTD is fixed.

Not sure why but just letting you know.

1 hour ago, Illana said:

Just a potential issue, red wolf pup height is modified and I encountered a CTD whenever one would be loaded near me. I reverted the change back to IC default which is 0.7 and the CTD is fixed.

I freakin hate SE.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems its spreading, (like a vrus, cough)

The only potential conflicts are MNC and BDIC, CF is set to load before both of them.

--------------------------

OOPS.jpg

----------------------

Horse has lost its gen.

HorseNoJunk.png

------------

Some Elk look normal, others have lost skin but have junk.

ElkNoSkin.jpg

Message on Vortex this morning. Don't know if it will help or just peculiar to my f'ked up game.

I'm going for a complete reinstall of the game  as there are too many thing screwed. Black faces on ImmWench, invisible Goblins in OBIS, stuck animations etc.

MNC-dll.jpg

On 4/9/2020 at 3:18 AM, Bad Dog said:

Probably, if I knew what that was. I might like even more how to generate one--I've been looking for some kind of useful log tool.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

It generated this for me:

But tbh it seems like an issue with the creatures in SIC themselves and not the mod, I disabled the penis for them and still got crashes so I just diasbled them in the end.

Some wolves came up with purple schlongs though

Crash_2020_4_8_15-22-34.txt

On 4/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, RebelX said:

OOPS.jpg

Hello For all ppl with this problem i think i found the Solution for it:

I performed the following Steps:

1. Go inside a small cell make a full save and quit Skyrim
  2. Disable More Nasty Critters and Creature Framework and this mod if you have them activated
  3. Load the Game and wait until the MCM Menu from Creature framework is disappeared
  4. Save the Game and Quit Skyrim
  5. Install the Mods in the following Order:
    1. More Nasty Critters SE:
    2. Creature Framework 1.1.0 pre2A SE
    3. BDIC (this mod)
    4. Picture of my MO2 Modorder
    5. grafik.png.bfee8b2b05a75662d0ba66685d8ab853.png
  6. Start Skyrim and Wait. The infinity Loading Bug is Gone and at Lest the Creatures i tested worked fine

The Reason is that More Nasty Critters is delivering it's own Creature Framework but falls back to 1.1 if installed in this order.

From the More Nasty Critters Mod Page Description:

Since version 12.01 MNC comes with its own Creature framework. This version is a bit lighter than the seperat download, but seems to make problems for some users. If you run into problems install the stand-alone version over it. 

If this is working for more than me i think it makes sense to update the Mod Description.

regards

On 4/23/2020 at 8:13 AM, coffeeink said:

Hello For all ppl with this problem i think i found the Solution for it:

I performed the following Steps:

1. Go inside a small cell make a full save and quit Skyrim
  2. Disable More Nasty Critters and Creature Framework and this mod if you have them activated
  3. Load the Game and wait until the MCM Menu from Creature framework is disappeared
  4. Save the Game and Quit Skyrim
  5. Install the Mods in the following Order:
    1. More Nasty Critters SE:
    2. Creature Framework 1.1.0 pre2A SE
    3. BDIC (this mod)
    4. Picture of my MO2 Modorder
    5. grafik.png.bfee8b2b05a75662d0ba66685d8ab853.png
  6. Start Skyrim and Wait. The infinity Loading Bug is Gone and at Lest the Creatures i tested worked fine

The Reason is that More Nasty Critters is delivering it's own Creature Framework but falls back to 1.1 if installed in this order.

From the More Nasty Critters Mod Page Description:

If this is working for more than me i think it makes sense to update the Mod Description.

regards

This seemed to work for me, at least so far, no error message, everything seems to have loaded.  Thanks!

EDIT:  MY LOAD ORDER IS DIFFERENT:  I HAVE MNC AFTER CF.  I had to reload the textures through the CF MCM, don't know if everyone will ahve to do that though.

8 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

I've installed immersive creatures and this mod file, but it doesn't seem to contain any animations itself - nothing new is being loaded by FNIS, nothing new appears ingame when I try to load. Am I missing something?

Okay I just saw it being mentioned right above me, the only page I didn't read through lol.
I see, then, I was wondering a bit. Falmer animations don't quite fit the goblins, but I suppose it's generally alright.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I'm having an issue where Plague wolves have purple junk syndrome. Looking in the texture files i see a color file for ice wolf but no mention of plague, is this intentional? will copying the ice texture and renaming the duplicate to plague help?

• 3 weeks later...

is there a possible fix for red wolf pups causing a potential ctd i may have missed out ? (new to .. modding/reading .net framework crash logs) i encountered this thingy Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFAAB50A799 (KERNELBASE.dll+3A799) on thread 3940  and found this in the 'stack' section image.png.6091c872b4cc9d96ae198bbd60d23e3f.png
i also have my load order in MO2 attached here,  i usually download and add them one by one in order ?
image.png.2a676f1ab091ea01e477741375b197db.png

Crash_2020_6_25_12-32-41.txt