Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE

I also noticed that SkyTest creatures are not covered. Any plans for that to be ported? There is a patch for LE (BDICSkyTestPatchV3.0), I wonder if you could change the masters name (because master names have changed) then running it through CAO would work. I will try it but I never done any edit so far. :)

Later edit: 

So I renamed the masters in esp, BDST.json and run it through CAO. Then re-registered mods in CF and it has registered the wolves from SKYTEST. A quick test in game and seems to work. I have no idea if I need anything more to do or if it is fine like this. I just added a zip here for anyone to test or check. 

BDICSkyTestPatchVRenameForSE.zip

Edited by FireSplitter

This is the page in the links for More Nasty Critters and framework for SE. Your links lead me to the LE version of MNC and I could not understand why My Skyrim broke. Didn't see there was a link to SE version of it.

I also am wondering if any human penises get put on werewolves? I am getting Vectorplexus Regular on my werewolves and I can't remove them.

20230214191908_1.jpg
I figured it out. It was the mod HDT werewolves in its meshes character-assets folder male werewolf models have attached human penises of vectorplexus regular or whatever they are. Damn... Looks like I am going to mod my first fix. Unless the mod author can do it. I won't edit the models but replace them. I don't know where I am going to get a skinny and big buffy werewolf to safely mod into this.

Edited by Bazzal
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been suffering for the second day, trying to figure out my problems. What the point is, for some reason, all the creatures from the SIC do not want to participate in the animation. BDIС does the job and creates the genitals of all new creatures, there are no problems with this, but the animations are completely absent. During the scene, only the PC animation plays, while the creature from the SIC just stands in an idle position and does not move at all.

Perhaps there is some special trifle that I do not notice.

(If a similar question has already been raised in the topic, then I apologize in advance, I personally did not see exactly this problem.

Hey,

I posted this in the technical forum but figured here would also be a good place to ask for advice (see below).

The final thing I want to do in my current build is add some of the new creatures to the Creature Framework (in the same way as Bad Dogs SIC or Demonic Creatures). I've downloaded both mods and been having a poke around but I am hoping someone can point me towards some documentation on how to do this. I have already made the aroused meshes, just not sure where to go from here.

On 8/10/2022 at 1:50 AM, Zombie1234 said:

I'm getting the ValidateActor error with Minotaurs, and I do not see them in the CF menu. No issues with the others though. image.png.5fc7bce36a47b725d8afd634c4035eb7.png

This has been driving me nuts. I've followed all the instructions about editing saves, reregistering animations, testing on a new character, running FNIS, enabling creatures. Ogres have schlongs, and are recognized by CF puppeteer, but minotaurs don't and they aren't. Weirdly, minotaurs DO appear in the creature menu! Judging by the previous posts, it looks like this is all just because it's a work in progress.

Minotaurs were working at one point. I don't know what changed to break them. Understand tho that there are a bunch of different layers:

• Sexlab has to know there are animations for a creature. You know that's okay when you hit the creature with a matchmaker spell and you see the spell aura, and not the "spell fizzles" error.
  • CF has to know about the creature. That gets the erection in place. 
  • You actually have to have flaccid ad aroused meshes, and there are a few different ways to do that.

There are mostly no collisions on the peens because the whole mod happened before they were a thing.

@MattTheRagdoll it's complicated but doable.

• Make your aroused and flaccid meshes. These can be combined with the body, so you're swapping the whole body out, or they can be independent like SOS. You can find examples of both. If you want them to be independent the peens can't use slot 32. I generally use SOS's slot 52. 
  • Create a json file in the creatures.d directory. The "normalArmor" and "arousedArmor" are the flaccid and erect states. If you're adding the peens as stand-alone parts, you'll need to provide the right ARMO form ID for each. If you're swapping the whole body the flaccid peen might be built into the body and you might make it a replacer for the vanilla body. In that case you can leave the normal armor "null", which tells CF to leave it alone. Do this also when there's no flaccid peen, like with the skeletons.

Load it all up and swear because it's not working right. Spend a lot of time looking over log files. 

Maybe if i post more you can help. I have problem only with few creatures for example durzog. Creatures that are based on werewolves work fine. I tried to set actor height and other sl options but its not working.  Some creatures seem to get too large before animation and game doesnt see any collision, here is example and my load order, please help:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
FISS.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Tame Beast.esp
EFFStandCosMenu.esp
AK- Alternate Actors SE.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDSICHC.esp
MoMo.esp
PROTEUS.esp
TRexKing.esp
Prehistoric.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
BDIC.esp
BDICCFPatch.esp
BDICHentaiCreatures.esp
doticu_npc_lookup.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
3BBB.esp
CBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

image.png.177b835935887a879c77aeecb4ebb002.png

On 3/7/2023 at 3:28 AM, Bad Dog said:

Minotaurs were working at one point. I don't know what changed to break them. Understand tho that there are a bunch of different layers:

• Sexlab has to know there are animations for a creature. You know that's okay when you hit the creature with a matchmaker spell and you see the spell aura, and not the "spell fizzles" error.
  • CF has to know about the creature. That gets the erection in place. 
  • You actually have to have flaccid ad aroused meshes, and there are a few different ways to do that.

There are mostly no collisions on the peens because the whole mod happened before they were a thing.

@MattTheRagdoll it's complicated but doable.

• Make your aroused and flaccid meshes. These can be combined with the body, so you're swapping the whole body out, or they can be independent like SOS. You can find examples of both. If you want them to be independent the peens can't use slot 32. I generally use SOS's slot 52. 
  • Create a json file in the creatures.d directory. The "normalArmor" and "arousedArmor" are the flaccid and erect states. If you're adding the peens as stand-alone parts, you'll need to provide the right ARMO form ID for each. If you're swapping the whole body the flaccid peen might be built into the body and you might make it a replacer for the vanilla body. In that case you can leave the normal armor "null", which tells CF to leave it alone. Do this also when there's no flaccid peen, like with the skeletons.

Load it all up and swear because it's not working right. Spend a lot of time looking over log files. 

Hey man,

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, you are appreciated! Made a simple test mod to create a summonable custom horse with its own mesh and CF picked it up!

So now I'm working on a more ambitious mod, but ran into a small issue, not sure which number to include in the creature JSON when the esp is light and high in the load order. See picture below

image.png.42236aa329a2b6fbc7cb1f5bd1c3ad67.png

It feels like it would just be the final 3 digits since the first 5 are part of the esp header, but I am honestly not sure. Thought I'd ask see if any of the veteran modders would know!

Matt

1 hour ago, MattTheRagdoll said:

It feels like it would just be the final 3 digits since the first 5 are part of the esp header, but I am honestly not sure. Thought I'd ask see if any of the veteran modders would know!

not sure myself, i've never worked on esl stuff before, for all i know it could be 0000x80e

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm not sure ESL  mods work with CF at all. In general trying to have references to forms from outside the ESL is... highly problematic.

On 3/14/2023 at 10:01 PM, MadMansGun said:

not sure myself, i've never worked on esl stuff before, for all i know it could be 0000x80e

Thanks for the replies both! It does indeed work with esl, just used 0x80e and it worked like a charm! Only slight issue I've had is that I had to change the race to standard draugr, since the races in Draugr Improvements are not included in the MoreNastyCrittersRace script. I was hoping you could give me a pointer on precisley how you identify the race in the script? I have it open at the minute, but I honestly haven't scripted in papyrus before so I'm just trying to figure it out. It looks like it's just the editorID used, but I could be way off base.

Thanks again for all the help thus far!

Edited by MattTheRagdoll
4 hours ago, MattTheRagdoll said:

It looks like it's just the editorID used

it is

edit: also you need to clear the old script from your save file and re register the animations in game.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi - 

First, thank you for this! Love all the IC having what was missing. 

I'm fairly new to the whole SL process. I have everything working perfectly, but I was curious - can you have matchmaking with all the IC now that they're geared for action? I just started using it. I came across  wholly rhino, but any of the matchmaker & massmatchmaker target spells just fizzle out. The creature is aroused, beyond the set levels, but just goes about its business while my character goes into solo masturbation. Is this a case of no animation available for the Rhino? Does that mean other IC may work but just not this one? All the vanilla creatures (giant, mammoth, etc..)  will interact without problems, so I was wondering if I was missing something or this is normal. Thanks!

On 3/30/2023 at 8:49 PM, J_Hera said:

Hi - 

First, thank you for this! Love all the IC having what was missing. 

I'm fairly new to the whole SL process. I have everything working perfectly, but I was curious - can you have matchmaking with all the IC now that they're geared for action? I just started using it. I came across  wholly rhino, but any of the matchmaker & massmatchmaker target spells just fizzle out. The creature is aroused, beyond the set levels, but just goes about its business while my character goes into solo masturbation. Is this a case of no animation available for the Rhino? Does that mean other IC may work but just not this one? All the vanilla creatures (giant, mammoth, etc..)  will interact without problems, so I was wondering if I was missing something or this is normal. Thanks!

Seems like you and I have the same problem. When I check in Creature Framework's MCM, I can see the various creatures added by Immersive Creatures, and they all (for the most part) have "Bad Dog's Monsters" as the mesh to use, or in some cases, "More Nasty Critters". To me, this seems correct, and I can see the added hardware dangling from the creatures themselves. I also know I have the right animation packs installed, because something such as the Clannfear uses werewolf animations, and I can do the nasty with werewolves just fine. But when I use matchmaker spells on the extra creatures, it just "fizzles". Can't make heads or tails of it. Not sure if it's something I have to tweak with BDIC, or if I need to do something else to get SexLab to recognize them as valid targets.

Gonna add a note to the OP about "fizzles" and such.

TL;DR is that if your matchmaker spell fizzles, SL doesn't recognize the target as having sex animations. That could be because you haven't enabled creatures, or SL doesn't recognize the race as one that has been animated. MNC registers most creatures in the known universe including a bunch of the new IC creatures, but I think the latest IC may have added some that aren't recognized--woolly rhinos being one. 

If/when I get back to this mod going through those creatures is one main task. I intend to get back to it but I keep getting sidetracked. When there are upwards of 1000 creatures to look at the task is a bit daunting.

46 minutes ago, meatslinger said:

Is there any way to get the console to spit out a list of what creatures are recognized by Creature Framework

turn on logging in cf and be near creatures that have high arousal, the console should tell you if they have a mesh registered or not.

53 minutes ago, meatslinger said:

or SexLab?

use matchmaker on a creature and look at the console to see what sexlab thinks about it.

• 2 months later...

Creatures have to be supported at multiple levels for the animations to work. 

• SL has to have "allow creatures" turned on.
  • The creature has to be a type that SL recognizes. (The matchmaker spell "fizzles" if it doesn't.)
  • There have to be animations for that type of creature.
  • MNC/BDIC have to recognize the creature and have a schlong for them.