I installed everything, according to the instructions in the first post. I also installed extra animation packs and necessary patches. AAF Violate works, however: no threesome animations play. There are some contained in the packs I installed (Crazy, Leito). The option is enabled in Violate's menu.

Also, male bodies don't show penises. I have CBBE Slim. I suppose I need a seperate anatomically-correct male body? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Which mod would that be? 

Beyond that, it sounds like you have several issues going on here. You say you don't use Mutated Lust anymore because it "has some problems with male bodies" but that in itself is an atypical experience. Which male bodies? I personally have had no issues with BodyTalk 2, and while there are some minor XML morph tag issues...they're not game breaking. 

Are your patches in the right order? What about your overwrite situation? Are you using NMM, or MO2? If you're using NMM, what was your install order?

You're going to need to be a lot more specific here before folks can help you. 

The mod you v re asking about is AAF Vanilla Fudge. 

As for the male bodies, I mean all of them. I don't have mods for male so it's the vanilla ones. Anima from mutated lust causes penises taking an odd angle. As for the rest I think that if the load order was to blame, violated wouldn't work at all right? While in my case all it doesn't do is to call for the supermutantanims. The player gets violated bust just fades to black for a few seconds and there are no anims. 

Anyway Violated is the last mod in the load order. 

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you have AAF Kinky / Creatures Themes installed?  If so did you enable the Creatures option (it is off by default and easy to miss).  If not, you either need to install them or disable Use Tags in the Violate MCM.

I have the themes yeah. Is the Creature option the Aggresor Races menu? If it is I have selected the Expanded option. 

EDIT: Nevermind. I don't know what I did exactly. I just reinstalled the mod and it works now.

1 hour ago, TylerTorrent5 said:

I'm having trouble with the mod. Every time I go into the surrender sequence, all the enemies just stand around while my character stands still with their hands up. It stays like this. Forever.

That usually means AAF is not working at all, so Violate never gets any feedback from it and is stuck waiting.  Can you make the problem happen and post your script log as an attachment?  Instructions on how to do this are in this post.

36 minutes ago, RockMic said:

Are the synths enabled? I chose anything on the menu but they stand there and do nothing.

Yes, synths are enabled.

Your log shows that Violate tried to start an animation with your character Angel and one of the synths ("Sintetico pattugliatore").  But AAF never replied with any events.

Does AAF show any errors if you enable debugging in the AAF configuration file?  Can you play animations directly through AAF using the Home key?

1 hour ago, RockMic said:

I'm sorry and I installed ([FO4] various XML AAF 2.3 - Patched files) and I don't know why, but the animations stopped working.
After uninstalling it they work.

OK - I guess that was causing AAF to hang up.  There is nothing helpful in the script log concerning that problem, but at least you found the cause.

10 hours ago, TylerTorrent5 said:

I think this is it:

You are having a similar problem to what @TylerTorrent5 had.  The script log doesn't show any errors from AAF, but AAF is not sending any events back to Violate in response to the animation requests.  Unfortunately, I don't know why that would happen and the log doesn't really give any useful information about it.

Try setting the three "debug" options to true in the [DEBUG MODES] section of your Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini file and see if that produces any useful information.

Also, as a basic check: can you play animations by using the Home key?

23 minutes ago, RockMic said:

About Synths where I can find their attributes, I'm freaking out I can't find them.

I don't know what you mean.  Violate doesn't have any settings specific to synths.  They are part of the default set of races so they are always enabled.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't know what you mean.  Violate doesn't have any settings specific to synths.  They are part of the default set of races so they are always enabled.

Sorry, I mean their dicks where I can find them.

2 hours ago, RockMic said:

Sorry, I mean their dicks where I can find them.

There is a mod called Synth Clamp-Ons somewhere on LL that adds those.  It is a Four-Play mod though.  You could edit the plugin with FO4Edit and remove everything except the ARMA and ARMO records and that would remove the dependency on Four-Play.  AAF Violate will automatically equip synths with those if you have that mod in your load order.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

C'è un mod chiamato Synth Clamp-Ons da qualche parte su LL che aggiunge quelli. È una Mod Four-Play. È possibile modificare il plug-in con FO4Edit e rimuovere tutto tranne i record ARMA e ARMO e ciò eliminerebbe la dipendenza da Four-Play. AAF Violate equipaggerà automaticamente i sintetizzatori con quelli se hai quella mod nel tuo ordine di caricamento.

He tells me I have to have four play, in order to change the plug in.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You are having a similar problem to what @TylerTorrent5 had.  The script log doesn't show any errors from AAF, but AAF is not sending any events back to Violate in response to the animation requests.  Unfortunately, I don't know why that would happen and the log doesn't really give any useful information about it.

Try setting the three "debug" options to true in the [DEBUG MODES] section of your Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini file and see if that produces any useful information.

Also, as a basic check: can you play animations by using the Home key?

No, none of the other AAF animations work.

@EgoBallistic
Bit of an "oops" with moving NPC's (like piper) around when Combat Surrender/animations have started.
Checked the log, and it would seem AAF itself is stuck, as the log's spammed with "AFV report: IsAnimRunning: Piper is busy".

I'm assuming it's due to having the 'busy' keyword, and @Vader666 mentioned in the TD topic console-calling to remove a TD-related keyword.
Mind sharing the keyword used? I'd rather not go digging in the scripts to find it :P

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@EgoBallistic
Bit of an "oops" with moving NPC's (like piper) around when Combat Surrender/animations have started.
Checked the log, and it would seem AAF itself is stuck, as the log's spammed with "AFV report: IsAnimRunning: Piper is busy".

I'm assuming it's due to having the 'busy' keyword, and @Vader666 mentioned in the TD topic console-calling to remove a TD-related keyword.
Mind sharing the keyword used? I'd rather not go digging in the scripts to find it :P

In console, click on Piper, then do

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

Out of curiosity, how did this happen?

New Version 0.70 uploaded.

• Added Bad End animation pack support
  • Updated AAF interface to support latest features
  • Added support for Servitron and Vulpine race companions
  • Added compatibility with Magno Cum Gaudio sex statistics
  • Added removal of Devious Devices keys from player and companions if devices are applied to them
  • Reorganized MCM to group options more logically
  • Added MCM translation files for all game supported languages
  • Fix potentially teleporting companions into inaccessible locations
  • Fix possible stuck animation archetypes after violation ends

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

It works very bad - sometimes it says that the AAF is not installed correctly, sometimes not, but the animation starts anyway ... after 2-3 minutes of loading, and often only one of the actors acts.
To avoid questions about the installation of AAF - rape using MCG in the same situations works quickly and reliably.

1 hour ago, vjnmrf said:

It works very bad - sometimes it says that the AAF is not installed correctly, sometimes not, but the animation starts anyway ... after 2-3 minutes of loading, and often only one of the actors acts.
To avoid questions about the installation of AAF - rape using MCG in the same situations works quickly and reliably.

The mod is working fine.  After Violate tells AAF to start an animation, it starts a 10-second timer.  The timer is canceled when AAF sends a SceneInit event.  If the timer expires before AAF responds, you get the "AAF did not respond" messagebox.  So the problem is happening within AAF.  This could be because of problems with animation XMLs, it could be that the version of AAF you are using is out of date, etc.

If you can make the problem happen again and post your script log here as an attachment, I can take a look at it.  Instructions on how to do this are in this post.

15 hours ago, RockMic said:

He tells me I have to have four play, in order to change the plug in.

Make a copy of one of your .esm files and name it "four_play_resources.esm", and make a copy of one of your .esp files and name it "four_play.esp".  This will allow the plugin to load in FO4Edit.  After you have edited the plugin, right-click on it and select "Clean Masters".  This will remove the dependency on the four_play mods.  You can then delete the copies you made.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.70 uploaded.

• Added Bad End animation pack support
  • Updated AAF interface to support latest features
  • Added support for Servitron and Vulpine race companions
  • Added compatibility with Magno Cum Gaudio sex statistics
  • Added removal of Devious Devices keys from player and companions if devices are applied to them
  • Reorganized MCM to group options more logically
  • Added MCM translation files for all game supported languages
  • Fix potentially teleporting companions into inaccessible locations
  • Fix possible stuck animation archetypes after violation ends

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

Ooh. I'll need to grab that later.

In console, click on Piper, then do

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

Out of curiosity, how did this happen? 

2f1f.moveto player [Piper to me] and/or moving the violaters/player.

They basically don't path [skipping walk & talk scenes is on].

Hell, I can sometimes replicate it with opening the console/pausing mid-animation, and since the anim's not [evidently] using the in-game time progression and apparently uses IRL timing, you can see the animations end and the actors move/reposition, which usually means I've left the console/game paused for too long, and it'll break their logic/sequencing and get the companion/player stuck due to one or both being "busy".

I've been getting it recently cause I've been looking into the 'Sex until Exhaustion', mostly because it doesn't actually seem to take into account companion violations as it should be. For instance, have it set to 6 [10 perversion], but at the moment, Piper's AFV_TimesViolatedCurrentScene is up to 6 [Better Console ftw, shame it doesn't/can't do keywords], and "mine" is up to 5. Need to use the remove-keyword you put there on one or both of us atm, cause I got myself [player] stuck by leaving the console open checking exactly that :P

57 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I've been getting it recently cause I've been looking into the 'Sex until Exhaustion', mostly because it doesn't actually seem to take into account companion violations as it should be. For instance, have it set to 6 [10 perversion], but at the moment, Piper's AFV_TimesViolatedCurrentScene is up to 6 [Better Console ftw, shame it doesn't/can't do keywords], and "mine" is up to 5. Need to use the remove-keyword you put there on one or both of us atm, cause I got myself [player] stuck by leaving the console open checking exactly that :P

Interesting about the console during animations.  I always try to avoid that, but I didn't realize it had that particular side effect.

Companion violations don't count against exhaustion, only player violations do.  Companion violations do count against the number of rounds each aggressor has had, but if you set Sex until Exhaustion your character will get violated that many times regardless of companions or number of aggressors.