20 hours ago, quarzo said:

hi guys, i just try the mod and when i am the victim all work ok.

but i have a problem, how   i can rape my victims? i dont find any interaction or dialog for start a rape  over a surreder enemy ;( 

That is triggered through normal dialogue.  Just walk up to the surrendered enemy and talk to them, and you will get the conversation options to rape/rob/force them to flee.

22 hours ago, ee28 said:

Thanks for the help guys , although I already figured out that method of removing perversion, I remember the control panel for the four play version having an option to turn it off. Also turning perversion to 0 ensures that your character will always be perverted during violation.

Regarding the animations, I didn’t have SavageCabbage’s animations as I was only seeking aggressive animations for the mod and had assumed based of the description of the mod that there were only consensual animations in the mod. But I'll download it and see if I was wrong.

Speaking of consensual, The mod uses Leito’s super mutant animations when surrendering to super mutants. All the animations are consensual.

One more thing. I’ll need to find a way to get the game to stop automatically stripping my character. I have the equipment XML in AAF changed to deny changes to the player, but my character’s lower body outfit keeps getting stripped.

Violate will play any animation that has the appropriate tags and gender/race combination.  If "Use Tags" is enabled in the MCM, then only animations tagged as "Aggressive" will get played unless Perversion has kicked in.  There are Super Mutant animations in Leito's, Crazy's, Vadermania, and Mutated Lust.  Some of those are tagged as "Aggressive" by the Themes files.  If "Use Tags" is disabled, or if your character has hit Perversion, then both aggressive and consensual animations will get played.

As far as stripping, Violate will only strip the player if you get robbed.  Otherwise it is controlled by AAF.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate will play any animation that has the appropriate tags and gender/race combination.  If "Use Tags" is enabled in the MCM, then only animations tagged as "Aggressive" will get played unless Perversion has kicked in.  There are Super Mutant animations in Leito's, Crazy's, Vadermania, and Mutated Lust.  Some of those are tagged as "Aggressive" by the Themes files.  If "Use Tags" is disabled, or if your character has hit Perversion, then both aggressive and consensual animations will get played.

As far as stripping, Violate will only strip the player if you get robbed.  Otherwise it is controlled by AAF.

Thanks. That sums up everything for me.

32 minutes ago, Swipey said:

Is anyone else unable to have sex with supermutants when surrendering they talk for a second as usual then they just look at each other and it says i need to retreat.

If anyones found a dix can you please let me know

i have these problem with ghouls and deathclaw.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Try opening the console and issuing this command:

player.caa animarchetypeplayer

Another user reported a problem where their third person camera acted strangely and aiming was weird after a violation.  The above command fixed it.  Even if that isn't the problem, running that command will not hurt anything -- it just sets your character's animation archetype back to "player", which is what it should be under normal circumstances.

I still seem to have the problem after running the command it says failed that my character is already that type.  

ok i have message error

ERROR 034

(trying set this in english)   

Fail to start scene 'FM' not animations female human - male ghoul  install .......

but i have the

Advanced Animation Framework Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Sex Animation Themes              

15 hours ago, matrix7625 said:

ok i have message error

ERROR 034

Fail to start scene 'FM' not animations female human - male ghoul  install .......

but i have the

Advanced Animation Framework Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Sex Animation Themes            

You need to install animation packs such as Mutated Lust, Vadermania, etc.  Themes does not contain animations, it only allows the mod to control the types of animations that are played.

20 hours ago, Swipey said:

Is anyone else unable to have sex with supermutants when surrendering they talk for a second as usual then they just look at each other and it says i need to retreat.

If anyones found a dix can you please let me know

Make sure you have animation packs with super mutant animations installed, and make sure you have AAF Themes installed with Creatures enabled.

10 minutes ago, HolyHand said:

need help fix this problem

The MCM settings are stored in Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini and are loaded from that file each time the game is loaded.

It is possible that your mod manager is overwriting the file, or that it is read-only so your changes are not being stored. 

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you have animation packs with super mutant animations installed, and make sure you have AAF Themes installed with Creatures enabled.

I have all of those ive also found out its pretty much with all animals other than dogmeat and ghouls and i have all the animtaion packs i would need

On 4/15/2019 at 3:44 PM, skulcrusherz said:

I still seem to have the problem after running the command it says failed that my character is already that type.  

Looks like it is a different problem. A couple of other people mentioned it on the AAF support topic.  Seems it happens when you use the console free camera commands and play animations via a mod or with the AAF wizard.

2 hours ago, matrix7625 said:

this worked now @EgoBallistic, now i need found penis for ghouls and deathclaw, idk if exist i just not found yet.

There is a mod called Creature Penises that adds penises for deathclaws.

Leito's FO4 Creature Animation Rigs has meshes for Feral Ghouls with penises.  You would need to manually install only the erect feral meshes.  Be careful with this one, if you install all of the files you will overwrite other meshes.

Well, I installed the mod. I have the menu in MCM, can change settings but Surrendering doesn't work, the event doesn't trigger at all when I reached my hleath % or when Im crippled. Even when I surrender per hotkey, nothing happens. It only says:" AFV Report: Control Down: FPV_SurrenderKey. 

2 hours ago, Tortout4 said:

Well, I installed the mod. I have the menu in MCM, can change settings but Surrendering doesn't work, the event doesn't trigger at all when I reached my hleath % or when Im crippled. Even when I surrender per hotkey, nothing happens. It only says:" AFV Report: Control Down: FPV_SurrenderKey. 

What are your "Aggressor Races" and "Gender Settings" set to in MCM, and what / who are you trying to surrender to?

Surrendering requires that 1) the enemies meet the race and gender requirements and 2) you are actually in combat with them

10 minutes ago, nignog123 said:

I have an issue. Whenever I surrender, the screen fades to black and then I get the message "I need to retreat!" but no animations play, then the aggressors start to attack me. How do I fix this?

This usually means an AAF error occurred.  Typically caused by not having animation packs or Themes installed.

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What are your "Aggressor Races" and "Gender Settings" set to in MCM, and what / who are you trying to surrender to?

Surrendering requires that 1) the enemies meet the race and gender requirements and 2) you are actually in combat with them

I think Aggresor Race was "Standard" and Gender was "Both"

I tried to surrender to Raiders Male/Female

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Odd.  Could you enable debug messages in the MCM, reproduce the problem, and post your papyrus log in here?

I found out the problem. It was FP_Violate. I removed it and now it works. But now I still dont get violated, it only says "You win, I give up" and after that it says above "I need to retreat". Enemies are pacified for 10 secs and then attack me again but no violation.

EDIT: Works fine now, I disabled "Use Tags". The only problem is just animations now. They don't really play. The characters just stay close to each other afk and dont do anything.